Are the clones 1-hit killable in RM?

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2011, 07:44 PM

Doesn't appear so.

mrsticky005
09-24-2011, 07:45 PM

I'm not sure. Unless someone says otherwise I say yes.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2011, 07:45 PM
The ability for sensory imo makes Naruto SM and RM win.

Super Sanin 3
09-24-2011, 07:46 PM
wait what's nine tails Naruto? O_O

mrsticky005
09-24-2011, 07:46 PM
The ability for sensory imo makes Naruto SM and RM win.

Ok that allows him to find Danzo but how does he beat him?

mrsticky005
09-24-2011, 07:47 PM
wait what's nine tails Naruto? O_O

When Naruto goes into Nine Tails Mode but can't control it.

Wooster
09-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Hmm, shisui's eye seem to make Danzo beat all, btu since it is long distance.
I assume a surprise menacing ball should take care of Danzo. Suppose rasenshuriken should work for Sage Mode.

Super Sanin 3
09-24-2011, 07:48 PM
If the nine tailed clones are 1 hitable Danzo probably wins, he just uses Shisui's eye on the real one, actually with the eye he can get SM Naruto too considering he can only make a few clones in SM, which means less scouting

ILIKEPIE
09-24-2011, 07:53 PM
1 Naruto
2 Naruto
3 I don't know
4 Danzo still too weak
5 Danzo still too weak
6 Danzo Naruto was too weak then
7 Danzo beats a baby
8 Danzo Kushina lacks feats

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Ok that allows him to find Danzo but how does he beat him?
Rasengan Planet or w/e should work fine, he can't prep Shisuis eye as it would be too far away for use.
Hmm, shisui's eye seem to make Danzo beat all, btu since it is long distance.
I assume a surprise menacing ball should take care of Danzo. Suppose rasenshuriken should work for Sage Mode.
I'm going to say he can beat everyone of them except for RM and SM.

Super Sanin 3
09-24-2011, 07:58 PM
I think Danzo's experience and intelligence is being overlooked, no offense to naruto but he's not good at that stuff X_X even RM Naruto has a limit to the number of clones it can make before poof, but Danzo can still die
Sage Mode Naruto doesn't have as many clones to scout, they're actually extremely useful in this situation because when they die Naruto knows the location of Danzo

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2011, 08:03 PM
I think Danzo's experience and intelligence is being overlooked, no offense to naruto but he's not good at that stuff X_X even RM Naruto has a limit to the number of clones it can make before poof, but Danzo can still die
Sage Mode Naruto doesn't have as many clones to scout, they're actually extremely useful in this situation because when they die Naruto knows the location of Danzo

SM and RM Naruto have sensory techniques that can track Danzo, no need for clones.

Super Sanin 3
09-24-2011, 08:05 PM
SM and RM Naruto have sensory techniques that can track Danzo, no need for clones.
Oh that's right i forgot about that, still kinda towards Danzo vs SM Naruto though since less clones still means Naruto's more likely to get hit with Shisui's MS, plus the forming of FRS looks quite formidable, Danzo may go Izanagi as fast as he can seeing that

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Oh that's right i forgot about that, still kinda towards Danzo vs SM Naruto though since less clones still means Naruto's more likely to get hit with Shisui's MS, plus the forming of FRS looks quite formidable, Danzo may go Izanagi as fast as he can seeing that

He can't use Shisui's eye and Izangi, it'd take a while for Danzo to unseal his arm, unless he does that during prep. Anyways he doesn't need an FRS, and regular rasengan would do.

Wooster
09-24-2011, 08:15 PM
This all depends on Shisui's distance. I assume Naruto can throw his RS farther than it's active range though.

However, I assume it is very likely that Danzo would unseal his arm. Of course, he can't really enter Izanagi until he is sure an attack is coming. Otherwise, he would waste it.

Super Sanin 3
09-24-2011, 08:18 PM
Didn't he use izanagi and go straight for Sasuke though? It was his first move, his experience and intelligence are key factors here, don't forget that he has his wood release that's faster than 3 hand seals needed for Izanagi and it's likely he'll use it straight after

Wooster
09-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Sasuke was right in front of him. All he knows is Naruto is ten miles away. He can't use Izanagi until an attack is launched.

I don't see wood element stopping a meancing ball or RS.

I will say Danzo probably beats Nine Tail controlled Naruto. It wouldn't have hte battle sense to launch a surprise attack.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2011, 08:25 PM
This all depends on Shisui's distance. I assume Naruto can throw his RS farther than it's active range though.

However, I assume it is very likely that Danzo would unseal his arm. Of course, he can't really enter Izanagi until he is sure an attack is coming. Otherwise, he would waste it.
Yeah, and with summons and possible clone feints Danzo is at a disadvantage.
Didn't he use izanagi and go straight for Sasuke though? It was his first move, his experience and intelligence are key factors here, don't forget that he has his wood release that's faster than 3 hand seals needed for Izanagi and it's likely he'll use it straight after

Wood style only really makes a tree. Not gonna do much.

Super Sanin 3
09-24-2011, 08:27 PM
I thought you meant a regular Rasengan? If it's FRS its deadly look alone may strive him to go for Izanagi, plus don't forgot how Deva Path dodged it while it was in the shadow of another FRS, BTW if he survives it using Izanagi can't he still use Shisui's eye? Pretty much an end game if he can't kill Danzo before Izanagi, but i think RM Naruto can probably win this

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2011, 08:30 PM
I thought you meant a regular Rasengan? If it's FRS its deadly look alone may strive him to go for Izanagi, plus don't forgot how Deva Path dodged it while it was in the shadow of another FRS, BTW if he survives it using Izanagi can't he still use Shisui's eye? Pretty much an end game if he can't kill Danzo before Izanagi, but i think RM Naruto can probably win this

Naruto also has double rasengans iirc?