PDA

View Full Version : Status Update

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Since I haven't been on for a few days, I'll need a status update from some. I've only gotten a couple as of the moment. And someone sticky this for the next 48 hours.

Pool
For a while, Pool will be chilling out training. He's trying to attain a more powerful shikai, and eventually a bankai.

Sephiroth
As Hei was trapped inside a sword, his troubled thoughts was clearer now. All the time he was searching for a place to belong and not once did he find it. He sat there in the ark world which was a seal, his soul was sealed because a tactical defeat by Kammi, but he couldn't be mad at her, no only at hisself and his weak actions. One day Hei was sitting there an suddenly he heard a voice

Are you so weak and pathetic that you yet to leave this place?

Hei:"No, I am not. I am just searching though what I really want"

"that is a lie!!! You are pathetic!!! I can not believe i choose someone as weak as you to be my master!

Hei sat there not saying nothing back, Pentance was right. It was a lie that he hadn't broken out of the seal, but he knew he wasn't weak and he knew he could. But he would need help.....

To be continue XD

Kammi
Has left a trail of destruction at every waking turn, resulting in the sealing of an executive Shades', and some other crap.

Pool
09-22-2011, 04:28 AM
Perfect.

Sephiroth
09-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Seph is still sealed watching kammi's and noctis fight with in the sword. But he will have to choose to lose his memory and other things if he wants to get out of the seal

Pool
09-26-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm too lazy and impatient to keep training, so pool's achieved the full potential of his Bankai and Shikai.

Noctis Arashi
09-26-2011, 06:32 PM
-Noctis is currently in combat with Kammi in the depths of Detroit. This is not only retaliation from Kammi's attack, but also for his own personal gain.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Jun is still not involved in the current plotline, however rumors of a new reaper have been spreading >.>

Bacon
09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Huzzah, junny

kg gangster
09-26-2011, 09:23 PM
This new reaper better listen to the captain commander >>
<<

XD

Pool
09-27-2011, 07:33 PM
It was just revealed that pool was ordered to go battle an opponent by Noctis. It just so happens that his opponent was one of the DOGS. It seems that pool is loyal to Noctis, but wants to be his own shade. He's got to prove to Noctis that he deserves to be his own Shade and what better way then defeating one of the DOGS?