PDA

View Full Version : Pool's training grounds.

Pool
09-21-2011, 06:00 PM
In the human world, you may know a place called Easter Island. It's my training ground where I will keep training my shikai to make it more powerful; I'm going to try to learn bankai here aswell. I need one person to be random hollows for me. Any takers? All you'd have to do is make a lone arrancar character pretty quick with just a single release. I'll make a short backstory for the fight and you will too. Since this is just training, the battles will be three posts only.

Training 1: Pool vs -Naruto-(As: RK)

Pool
09-21-2011, 06:28 PM
No takers? Sadface.

Bacon
09-21-2011, 06:28 PM
I;m busy lol

Pool
09-21-2011, 06:29 PM
It doesn't have to be you.

-Naruto-
09-21-2011, 06:30 PM
VS me?

Pool
09-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Sure. You don't have to post a character page, just tell me the name of your arrancar. :P

-Naruto-
09-21-2011, 06:32 PM
It's complicated xD

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104637

info, name, ect here. Choose whichever you want.

Pool
09-21-2011, 06:34 PM
I see. I can take the first move. It'll be up soon.

-Naruto-
09-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Can't wait :) /get's popcorn and a soda

Pool
09-21-2011, 06:47 PM
I arrived onto my newly found training spot, itching to improve. I look around for a few minutes, staring at the strange rock carvings the humans have built. "Such a pity it will all be rubble soon," I say to myself. After I study my surroundings, I sense an exceptionally strong spirit presence nearby. I look in a circle, and no opponent yet. I facepalm and look straight up, and there is my first opponent. "So, what brought you to this remote island in the human world?" I say to the floating man.

I keep my sword sheathed, no need for it now. I use the Hado known as "Byakurai", and I point my index finger at you. Out comes a strike of pale blue lighting, headed straight at you.

-Naruto-
09-21-2011, 06:55 PM
can I use my FB character, the way I see it my FB is a release xD

Pool
09-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah, definitely. Just have fun. This isn't a cannon battle, just a little filler for my character to get progressively stronger.

-Naruto-
09-21-2011, 07:07 PM
I arrived onto my newly found training spot, itching to improve. I look around for a few minutes, staring at the strange rock carvings the humans have built. "Such a pity it will all be rubble soon," I say to myself. After I study my surroundings, I sense an exceptionally strong spirit presence nearby. I look in a circle, and no opponent yet. I facepalm and look straight up, and there is my first opponent. "So, what brought you to this remote island in the human world?" I say to the floating man.

I keep my sword sheathed, no need for it now. I use the Hado known as "Byakurai", and I point my index finger at you. Out comes a strike of pale blue lighting, headed straight at you.

*About to give a reply, I am cut off by a Hado spell. Inserting se into the diamond on my collar, I let out a wall of se, similar to Danku, as it nullifies the lightning. Wasting no to at all, I grab the collar and rip it off, as insanely hot se is released, hot enough to catch your hair on fire if you don't take shelter.*

"My, my...my foolish self is always rushing into this form...."

*Turning my attention to the opponent, I will the soul of the ground to clamp shut around your feet. While this happens, I disappear, moving at insane speeds, and aiming to hit you with an se covered arm, the flame se will seal any bleeding, but also prevent you from healing/regenerating.*

"Extreme speed...."

Pool
09-22-2011, 01:45 PM
*About to give a reply, I am cut off by a Hado spell. Inserting se into the diamond on my collar, I let out a wall of se, similar to Danku, as it nullifies the lightning. Wasting no to at all, I grab the collar and rip it off, as insanely hot se is released, hot enough to catch your hair on fire if you don't take shelter.*

"My, my...my foolish self is always rushing into this form...."

*Turning my attention to the opponent, I will the soul of the ground to clamp shut around your feet. While this happens, I disappear, moving at insane speeds, and aiming to hit you with an se covered arm, the flame se will seal any bleeding, but also prevent you from healing/regenerating.*

"Extreme speed...."

Once I feel the slightest hint of heat I backtrack to a safe distance.

"My my, forced into Shikai so early!" I say, to no one inparticular. My swords instantly dissappears, as the ground clamps on my feet. In my swords place, a big wolf covered completely by fire appears at my side. It shoots a stream of fire at the ground, softening it and letting me get my feet out. I hop on the wolf and it sprints to the side, dodging your arm attack. The wolf goes backwards about ten yards, and I use a rapid flash step combined with Hado 32 Okasen to send ten rays of light at you, from all directions at once. I step off my wolf and wait for a counter attack.

-Naruto-
09-22-2011, 06:16 PM
what do the light do? And where does the flash step help your attack/where do you end up at?

Pool
09-22-2011, 06:19 PM
The flash step lets me move rapidly in a circle around you. The light is pure Kidou, it just merely looks like light.

I'm twenty paces to your left.

-Naruto-
09-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Last question; do you want a turn limit (5 posts each) or not?

Pool
09-22-2011, 06:26 PM
3 turns each, as was stated in the OP >_>

Bacon
09-22-2011, 06:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, polio got trolled cause his opponent didn;t even bother to read the op. xD

-Naruto-
09-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Well, he already allowed me to use a different character than the OP said, so I double checked

-Naruto-
09-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Changing char's, my old one was OP (I could have roared with se infused, instantly burning everything at the speed of sound) now I will switch in with my SR guy. It should make 0 difference, since you dodged my attacks and stuff

Pool
09-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Okay. :] Still 2 more turns for you, and 1 for me.

-Naruto-
09-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Indeed, I am making my move

-Naruto-
09-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Once I feel the slightest hint of heat I backtrack to a safe distance.

"My my, forced into Shikai so early!" I say, to no one inparticular. My swords instantly dissappears, as the ground clamps on my feet. In my swords place, a big wolf covered completely by fire appears at my side. It shoots a stream of fire at the ground, softening it and letting me get my feet out. I hop on the wolf and it sprints to the side, dodging your arm attack. The wolf goes backwards about ten yards, and I use a rapid flash step combined with Hado 32 Okasen to send ten rays of light at you, from all directions at once. I step off my wolf and wait for a counter attack.

"Heh-...nph...."

*The man fell to the ground, unconscious, as his form actually seperated from his body like a costume, and was absorbed into the mysterious man's weapon in shikai, a staff with a spear end, that has the tip form out into some sort of pattern (see char page for the pic)*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soul Reaper Character (new guy I am using)

"This man...I have taken his burden from him...he won't remember a thing."

*I then notice that his opponent is in somewhat of an attack set of mind, and releases a barrage. A white ring of se shoots around me in a circle, the inside is joined by yellow (light) se that forms the pattern of my shikai weapon. As the man performs his circle routine, blasts of turquoise appear at the edge of the circle, stopping each of your attacks, as they turn to spirit particles as they pass through the unique color*

"Useless...my se floats in the air around this circle, it automatically focuses in quantities in an area being attacked, purifying the move, and...," as I say this, all the se is sucked into my weapon "helps me reach my bankai one step at a time, by helping me unleash my fearsome attacks upon an opponent...."

*From the edge of my circle, at least 10 lines of the gold/yellow se would shoot out towards you, each maneuvering in near unreadable patterns. If touched, you will find that part to be incinerated, turned to ash in an instant. The se lines boost up suddenly, trapping you in some sort of a box, closed above, bellow, and behind you. The only way out is in front...where you would see a mass of turquoise energy, similar to a cero, flying towards you. If touched, you will be turned to spirit particles, and absorbed by me.

Unsure of what happened, I absorb the free SE particles in the air*