PDA

View Full Version : Shugo Chara is awesum!!

katsu uchiha
09-21-2011, 05:56 AM
If this is in the wrong section then please let me know so I can move it to the right section or so a mod/admin can move it to the right section.

Okay so I haven't watched Shugo Chara at all up till now. But after seeing some "Amuto" vids. I decided to give it a try. And slowly I got interested and soon really started to like it! Now I am addicated it so much I can't stop watching the episodes. `o.o" The anime series is that awesum!!

Its going to take me a few weeks to watch all the episodes but thats okay because I'm really liking the series now and I don't mind at all. Plus I plan on making a "Amuto" video after I watched all the episodes, that includes Shugo Chara Doki and Shugo Chara Party episodes.

I'm going to watch about 10-15 episodes a day. I'm so excited to see how the series progresses!

Also I have watched 13 episodes so far, I stayed up till almost 6 am in the morning, just watching the episodes.

Shugo Chara is by far one of the best anime series besides Naruto and the Yugioh series (and spin off series, Yugioh 5D's), that I have come across.

Normally a series like that wouldn't stick with me, but I tried watching a few episodes just to give it a try, I got interested, so I watched more and more. And before I knew it, I was into the series so much!

Shugo Chara is indeed really superly awesum as far as I have watched the episodes so far! Yayz!! b:P

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-27-2011, 06:26 PM
ive started watchn..

katsu uchiha
10-28-2011, 12:05 PM
ive started watchn..
And do you like it??

~Sakura Haruno~
10-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Shugo Chara is the first anime that I started watching- it's pretty girly, but nonetheless it's cute and I like it. :D
Unfortunately, I'm only five episodes into it after all these months... but that was because I came across Naruto.

katsu uchiha
10-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Shugo Chara is the first anime that I started watching- it's pretty girly, but nonetheless it's cute and I like it. :D
Unfortunately, I'm only five episodes into it after all these months... but that was because I came across Naruto.
Well since the dub might be taking a break for awhile and right now the sub is nothing but fillers. You can try to watch some episodes plus if you got spare time. I just one thing to say.

Ikuto=Epicness!!! b:)