PDA

View Full Version : KG vs Lone

Lone_Espada
09-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Distance: 20ft
Rules: No GM
5 turns

*Inside the 8th Division Barrack I sit on my bed looking at the floor. Music could be heard playing through the headphones in my ears, as I sigh to myself and look over at the duel zanpakuto's sitting against the wall. I stand up and grab my jacket, as I put it on walking over to my zanpakuto's. I stop infront of them and smile looking at them,

"It's time....."

I pick up both zanpakuto's and place them on the right side of my body, as I start walking toward the door in a hurry. Once I look up from the floor I see a young girl standing infront of the door her cold eyes looking right at me,

"Where are you going, Lone?"
"She is very close.... This time I'm going to push her powers to the limit......"
"Please just come back safe this time...."
"You don't always need to worry about me...."

Right before she can say another word I shunpo and disappear from her view in a flash, as I appear at the top of Sokyoku Hill looking right at, Kammi with a smile,

"It's nice to see you have found a powerful young girl, Yori. It's a shame that I must kill a beautiful girl like you, Kammi......"

My smile turns into a smirk, as I bring up my index and middle finger pointing them right at you,

"Hado #73: Soren Sokatsui"

I quickly generate blue spiritual energy at the tips of my fingers, as I laugh and fire two concentrated blast toward you, aiming to burn your body into nothing if both of the blast hit you, as I quickly shunpo infront of you and swing my right fist at your stomach, aiming to knock the wind out of you and break a few ribs. Quickly I twist around and bring my left leg toward your side, hoping to break more of your ribs and cause bleeding from the inside. With my left hand I grab one of my zanpakuto's and swing in downward, aiming to slice you right inhalf, as I quickly flip back and bring my right leg upward, aiming right at your chin hoping to knock you back into the air. I shunpo backward putting a good distance between us and stand waiting for your move,

"Show me that Yori didn't waste his time with a girl like you....."*

Sorry it's kinda long. >.<

Lone_Espada
09-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Come on Yori it's been two days. e.e

Lone_Espada
09-21-2011, 11:16 AM
/bump

Bacon
09-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Weekend bra.

Yori
09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
^ That

kg gangster
09-22-2011, 09:45 AM
I sit within the chambers of the first squad barracks deep in meditation. While in this state I can sense every soul in soul society. My eyes shot open and I came out of my mediative state.

"Why is she here. I must reach her before someone else does."

I track the spiritual pressure and arrive at sokyoko hill to find the 8th division captain confronting my masters host. As he forms blast his kido at her I shunpo to kammi's side.

"Bakudo 81: Dankū"

Two walls of energy appear on either side of kammi and I. Your kido blast hits the barriers and is easily delt with. Then as you approach with your sword drawn I quickly change the form of my zanpaktou.

[I]"Mangetsu no mezame"

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx33/kekkigenki/Armor1-1.jpg

When you come in with ur punch I grab kammi by her shirt's collar and toss her aside and out of the range of ur attack. I then drop my arm and block you kick and quickly follow up by raising it to block your swords slash and back down to block you second kick attempt. You flip away and stand before me. I look over to kammi on the ground a couple feet from me. It's a good thing Yori gave me a little bit of his power before his defeat. I look in kammi's direction and focus on her body. I think of somewhere safe to send her and golden orbs of light begin to form all around her body. This type of transfer technique is one of Yori's and it erases any trace of her spiritual pressure. I send her to a chamber hidden off of my office. The room is sealed off and conceals the spiritual pressure of it's contents.

"What are you doing lone? You know that there are strict orders in place to alert the head captain if kammi is to come here. I didn't hear any alarm sound nor did a soul butterfly make it's way to me before you decided to attack her. Leave now or I'll be forced to reprimand you."

Sephiroth
09-22-2011, 10:26 AM
That is so uncool lol

kg gangster
09-22-2011, 10:35 AM
He wanted to fight me anyway and it wouldn't keep with the story line if I let kammi get attacked right under my nose in soul society XD

Yori
09-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Pow Pow

kg gangster
09-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Note: I can only use yori's transfer ability when around kammi and I used it too keep my cover. There's no way for u to no it was me who did itsince yori has used it to help kammi in the past (vs seph)

Lone_Espada
09-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Yayz I get to fight Kg. =D

kg gangster
09-22-2011, 11:39 AM
See I knew he wouldn't be too upset XD

Lone_Espada
09-22-2011, 11:42 AM
No I'm not upset. xD

Almost done with the counter. o.o

Sephiroth
09-22-2011, 11:46 AM
U both remind me of that stupid hallow who killed Shiba K

Lone_Espada
09-22-2011, 11:55 AM
I sit within the chambers of the first squad barracks deep in meditation. While in this state I can sense every soul in soul society. My eyes shot open and I came out of my mediative state.

"Why is she here. I must reach her before someone else does."

I track the spiritual pressure and arrive at sokyoko hill to find the 8th division captain confronting my masters host. As he forms blast his kido at her I shunpo to kammi's side.

"Bakudo 81: Dankū"

Two walls of energy appear on either side of kammi and I. Your kido blast hits the barriers and is easily delt with. Then as you approach with your sword drawn I quickly change the form of my zanpaktou.

"Mangetsu no mezame"

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx33/kekkigenki/Armor1-1.jpg

When you come in with ur punch I grab kammi by her shirt's collar and toss her aside and out of the range of ur attack. I then drop my arm and block you kick and quickly follow up by raising it to block your swords slash and back down to block you second kick attempt. You flip away and stand before me. I look over to kammi on the ground a couple feet from me. It's a good thing Yori gave me a little bit of his power before his defeat. I look in kammi's direction and focus on her body. I think of somewhere safe to send her and golden orbs of light begin to form all around her body. This type of transfer technique is one of Yori's and it erases any trace of her spiritual pressure. I send her to a chamber hidden off of my office. The room is sealed off and conceals the spiritual pressure of it's contents.

"What are you doing lone? You know that there are strict orders in place to alert the head captain if kammi is to come here. I didn't hear any alarm sound nor did a soul butterfly make it's way to me before you decided to attack her. Leave now or I'll be forced to reprimand you."

*I sigh to myself and stab both my zanpakuto's into the ground infront of me, "Oh you should know that I don't like rules or being told what to do....." I watch Kammi disappear from my view and I turn my head toward the head captain and smirk, "It's you and me this time to the end.... I already know Yori is you're master and other things that I will keep hidden for now. If I told the other captain's about you. Well I think you already know what would happen." I place both hands on the hilt of my zanpakuto's and start to release a massive amount of reiatsu into my zanpakuto's,

"Cut open their heart's, Endoresu-shi!"

The reiatsu around my zanpakuto's explodes outward in a powerful blast creating a storm of dust around my body hiding me from veiw, as I grab both my zanpakuto's and walk through the dust toward you. My zanpakuto's have now formed into two black scythe's with a white outline around their blade as a chain hangs off the hilt of both scythe's,

"[I]Watch yourself head captain don't think you're the strongest soul reaper in the soul society......."

With a burst of reiatsu from my feet I appear infront of you swinging the scythe in my right hand upward, aiming to slice right through your body in a second, as the white outline around the blade of the scythe glows with a powerful light. Anything that comes into contact with the white outline will become much weaker. I quickly flip over you and pull back both scythe's with great force as the chain around both of them aims to wrap around your body. If the chain does wrap around your body it will start to absorb the reiatsu within you and the reiatsu around you. After that is done I create white orbs in the area around my body, as I stand waiting for your next move,

"You should watch the moves you make from now on. If you're not careful something bad could happen........"*

Seph: If you don't have anything nice to say. Don't say anything at all. =/

Sephiroth
09-22-2011, 11:56 AM
What hallow was pretty cool first one every night to touch his tenticals lost their zanpatou

kg gangster
09-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Who reminds u of that?

Sephiroth
09-22-2011, 03:52 PM
you and yori, the whole soul transfer thing

kg gangster
09-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Lol that was the illest hollow ever

kg gangster
09-24-2011, 10:23 PM
"I know you have no regard for the rules and unfortunately you were already a captain when I took my position. If it were up to me you'd be stripped of your title and be reduced to a gate guardian.", I listened as he spout out BS about what he thinks he knows, "You know nothing. You can tell the other what you want, after my encounter with the arrancar a few weeks ago no one will believe anything you have to say. I have their loyalty more then ever. More importantly Yori is dead. Are you so lost to yourself that you don't even know the world you live in?"

Lone grabs his zanpaktou from the earth and releases his shikai. A large amount of the dusty earth that is still lain about from my previous encounter is kicked up. I first see his silhouette and then him as the captain walks through the dirty cloud towards me. His zanpaktou has transformed into 2 scythes with chains hanging from them.

"Watch myself? I AM the strongest in Soul Society!! I'll show you fool as my power forces you to bow before me. Consider this an act of treason!"

"Break the gravity, tentai tsuki hon'yaku!!"

A black sphere forms around my body and begins spinning rapidly. The orb expands outwards, and fades from sight. Anything within a 20 yard radius of me is put under the pressure of five times normal gravity and the pressure of the gravity increases the closer you are to me. I stand covered in a dark carbon fiber suit, with blades protruding from my arms. The suit helps augment my speed in the harsh gravity around me.

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx33/kekkigenki/Armor1.jpg

The former captain appears before me attempting to slice me in half by swinging his scythe upwards, against the power gravity that now surrounds him. This allows me to flip backwards with ease avoiding the slash. Next as you flip through the air and attempt to wrap your chain around me I raise my hand towards it.

Bakudo #8: Seki."

A small round shield of energy forms a couple of inches from my hand. I use this to guide the chain over my head and keep it from binding me in place. Finally he forms a series of white orbs around himself.

"Something bad happen to me, boy? Your the one who's in trouble. This force around you will begin to take it's toll on your bones, and joints. Your in for it now."

I raise my hands toward my opponent and two black balls of energy form in the palms of both.

"Toketsu tsuki no bakuhatsu..."

What is usually a spherical blast of transparent black SE that blast out 50 yards around myself, is now a concentrated blast sent directly towards you and since it is more focused it's power has increased. The incredibly low temperature of the SE flash freezes everything it comes into contact with. The attack should freeze your white energy orbs and cause them to shatter, along with anything else trapped within the blast.

"Become a distant memory Lone and the first to fall in my campaigne against the corruption within soul society."

kg gangster
09-24-2011, 10:55 PM
change the title when you get a chance

Lone_Espada
09-25-2011, 02:23 AM
Would the chain not absorb the bakudo? Seeing as I stated it would absorb the energy around you. O.o And inside of you if it wrapped around you. It's an easy fix yet ill let it slide this time. Ill counter in a few days........

kg gangster
09-25-2011, 08:23 AM
*I sigh to myself and stab both my zanpakuto's into the ground infront of me, "Oh you should know that I don't like rules or being told what to do....." I watch Kammi disappear from my view and I turn my head toward the head captain and smirk, "It's you and me this time to the end.... I already know Yori is you're master and other things that I will keep hidden for now. If I told the other captain's about you. Well I think you already know what would happen." I place both hands on the hilt of my zanpakuto's and start to release a massive amount of reiatsu into my zanpakuto's,

"Cut open their heart's, Endoresu-shi!"

The reiatsu around my zanpakuto's explodes outward in a powerful blast creating a storm of dust around my body hiding me from veiw, as I grab both my zanpakuto's and walk through the dust toward you. My zanpakuto's have now formed into two black scythe's with a white outline around their blade as a chain hangs off the hilt of both scythe's,

"Watch yourself head captain don't think you're the strongest soul reaper in the soul society......."

With a burst of reiatsu from my feet I appear infront of you swinging the scythe in my right hand upward, aiming to slice right through your body in a second, as the white outline around the blade of the scythe glows with a powerful light. Anything that comes into contact with the white outline will become much weaker. I quickly flip over you and pull back both scythe's with great force as the chain around both of them aims to wrap around your body. If the chain does wrap around your body it will start to absorb the reiatsu within you and the reiatsu around you. After that is done I create white orbs in the area around my body, as I stand waiting for your next move,

"You should watch the moves you make from now on. If you're not careful something bad could happen........"*

Seph: If you don't have anything nice to say. Don't say anything at all. =/

Key word: "IF the chain......." Which it didn't so your description implies that it doesn't absorb anything unless it wraps around my body. You say nothing about it absorbing anything else that it comes into contact with. Be more descriptive next time.

Also add in the fact that in bankai for a power boost and my counter was legit

Counter when you can ^_^

Lone_Espada
09-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Key word: "IF the chain......." Which it didn't so your description implies that it doesn't absorb anything unless it wraps around my body. You say nothing about it absorbing anything else that it comes into contact with. Be more descriptive next time.

Also add in the fact that in bankai for a power boost and my counter was legit

Counter when you can ^_^

I was just testing you old friend. ^_^ Of course I knew you would pass. >.>

I was going to ask if this was your bankai. xD It's a nice one I like it. Guess that means I'll have to use my bankai now. e.e I wanted to save it for later in a different fight.

kg gangster
09-26-2011, 08:45 PM
XD you could not use it and just die or run? hahaha

Now counter!!!! :lol:

Lone_Espada
09-26-2011, 08:49 PM
Yeah I never run away. >.>

Counter will be done tonight.

kg gangster
09-26-2011, 09:02 PM
k cool. I'll counter tomorrow

Lone_Espada
09-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Sorry I'm so brain dead right now I can't think of a counter. ;~; Tomorrow I'll counter I promise you. Again sorry for making you wait so long for a counter. My last few days have been bad.

Bacon
09-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Lonely taking fureva. >.>

Lone_Espada
09-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Sorry I've been sick the last few days. If I feel better I'll counter tonight after work.

Bacon
09-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Ahh,get well soon.

Oh and I was joking lol

Bacon
10-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Is this fight just a normal spar?

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Yea not plot. He changed characters and what not

Bacon
10-05-2011, 06:34 PM
OH DARN IT, I was counting on this to be canon. ;_;

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 06:39 PM
he flaked out >>

Bacon
10-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Pfft, lone is such a flake. We should brand him as such:D

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 07:15 PM
if i could give custom titles i would make his! XD

Bacon
10-05-2011, 07:16 PM
>.> I'd permanently sear it into his sig. xD

Danielle
10-05-2011, 07:20 PM
OKay boys, be nice. =)

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I'd tattoo it to his face >>

Lone_Espada
10-05-2011, 08:10 PM
if i could give custom titles i would make his! XD

What would it be? <.<

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Flake >.>

Sephiroth
10-05-2011, 08:50 PM
:lol: wooowww

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm just playing with him lol. He always switches characters mid fight with me >.<

Lone_Espada
10-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Flake >.> For some reason I know that was coming. xD

:lol: wooowww What do you think is so funny? >.>

I'm just playing with him lol. He always switches characters mid fight with me >.< Yes I do. xD Yet this new character is badass. :cool: I'm taking all of you down.

Sephiroth
10-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Problem:

imo your former character was too weak or something to make you change characters

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 09:17 PM
*Undefeatable*

Lone_Espada
10-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Problem:

imo your former character was too weak or something to make you change characters No. =/ Yet my new character is far stronger.

*Undefeatable* /Can beat you

Just you wait. :cool:

Bacon
10-05-2011, 09:46 PM
For some reason I know that was coming. xD

What do you think is so funny? >.>

Yes I do. xD Yet this new character is badass. :cool: I'm taking all of you down.
Serves ya right xD

Lone_Espada
10-05-2011, 09:51 PM
I'll come after you next. <.<

kg gangster
10-05-2011, 10:23 PM
My arrancar character is flawless

Lone_Espada
10-05-2011, 10:55 PM
I like you're arrancar character.

kg gangster
10-06-2011, 04:46 AM