Sephiroth
09-15-2011, 06:11 PM
are u an arrancar?

royelric
09-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Yurp. (yes)

Sephiroth
09-15-2011, 06:32 PM
I stand there seeing as an arrancar appeared in front of me, "This will be over in an instant." I smirk as i flash step to behind you, because my speed> yours because Srs speeds are that of arrancar 2nd release it would be fairly hard for you to turn around, by the time you have the chance to turn around, i try to spilt you in half with my sword,My strenght is also an Arrancar 2R so id be hard to stop and with my speed greater than yours it would be near impossible from getting hit.

royelric
09-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Seph, Ill have too get back too you on teh reply 'cuz I have too go pick up my step brother from the airport so yeah.

Noctis Arashi
09-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Roy, he's right, and trying to prove a point. Don't take his wording into too much consideration.

The Speed and Strength of a SR are close if not equal to that of a 2R. But you have far better energy manipulation.

Use it to your advantage.

royelric
09-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Err I didnt counter yet but thanks for the advice :P

royelric
09-16-2011, 03:10 PM
* I am currently walking in the air doing nothing in perticular when I scence a soul reaper's sp instantly. "Uh oh, hmph I sound so corny :P" I immediatly concentrate 25% of my original sp into another part of my body. In this case it happens too be the brain. This will sharpen my abilitie too scence an oppenents movements. I scence seph shunpo behind me but scince I can read his movements I swing the moment his sp changes locations. So, before he slashes down I slash up knowing that your power exceeds mine. However at the last three seconds I say Raiton: Atom Crusher! This allows me to pour sp (at the speed of light) into and any state of matter. I use this abilitie on my own broadsword. So when I swing up your blade would go right through mine and I would sonido ten feet back. I then float down and land gently on the top of a building and fire two black ceros*

royelric
09-17-2011, 07:08 AM
:P....

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 02:46 PM
* I am currently walking in the air doing nothing in perticular when I scence a soul reaper's sp instantly. "Uh oh, hmph I sound so corny :P" I immediatly concentrate 25% of my original sp into another part of my body. In this case it happens too be the brain. This will sharpen my abilitie too scence an oppenents movements. I scence seph shunpo behind me but scince I can read his movements I swing the moment his sp changes locations. So, before he slashes down I slash up knowing that your power exceeds mine. However at the last three seconds I say Raiton: Atom Crusher! This allows me to pour sp (at the speed of light) into and any state of matter. I use this abilitie on my own broadsword. So when I swing up your blade would go right through mine and I would sonido ten feet back. I then float down and land gently on the top of a building and fire two black ceros*

I watch as my opponent seemingly escaped my chance to end this fight quickly, oh well no matter. He fired two cero at me, I smirk and say Hado # 73 Twin-Wake Blue Firefall), I fire two blast at the ceros destorying them. I then quickly flash step to in front of my opponent and swing my sword to gently scratch his skin of his stomach and chest, this tech is known as Hōzuri, it is more than what it appears to be. I then aim a kick at the mans ribs strong enough to break them. As i back step and prepare for him.