PDA

View Full Version : Kammi vs. Seph - Winner Kammi

Yori
09-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Kammi Challenge again.

Location - In the middle of New York - It's snowing heavily
Starting Distance - 40m
BFV Standard Rules

Wee can make this a 5 turn quickie, but because of weather conditions we can extend it to 10.

Anyone?

Seven
09-14-2011, 05:39 PM
I'll go for a fight.

Yori
09-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Your in a heavy one with Jun. I want someone who is free right now

Seven
09-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Your in a heavy one with Jun. I want someone who is free right now

Fine, but after Jun and I finish you are next on my list.

Yori
09-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Kammi is, Yori is on break xD

Seven
09-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Kammi is, Yori is on break xD

Then Kammi better be experienced enough to handle me. (Insert dirty joke here.) xD

Sephiroth
09-14-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm up for it

Yori
09-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Alright Seph, I have to go to work in some minutes, you can make the first move and I'll respond in the morning

Pool
09-14-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't know who to root for.

Sephiroth
09-14-2011, 06:02 PM
ALright, Well here I go.

It is almost Christmas and the streets are very busy and the snow was coming down. I smile as I watch the humans run around frantically to get their shopping done. As I walk through the crowd, I am about in the center of the City, as I look to the sky and the snow coming down, it was cold but I with stand it for now. As I stood there I felt an SP in front of me, my eyes came down and I seen a girl in front of me. She was looking like she wanted to fight.

Her SP felt familiar to me for some reason, but I could not put my finger on it. I then looked at her and said placing my hand on my sword's hilt, "Do I know you?" I asked staring at the young girl, "Or am I just your target, but no matter I will defeat you and be on my way."

I raise my palm towards her, "Bakudo #61:Rikujōkōrō", 6 light rods try to pin my opponent in place, trying to make her unable to move, as this was happening I was saying, "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado #33:Sōkatsui, I fire a large wave of SE at her, trying to hit her and injury her severely. I then pull out my Zanpatou standing there waiting and watching her.

Yori
09-15-2011, 10:21 AM
ALright, Well here I go.

It is almost Christmas and the streets are very busy and the snow was coming down. I smile as I watch the humans run around frantically to get their shopping done. As I walk through the crowd, I am about in the center of the City, as I look to the sky and the snow coming down, it was cold but I with stand it for now. As I stood there I felt an SP in front of me, my eyes came down and I seen a girl in front of me. She was looking like she wanted to fight.

Her SP felt familiar to me for some reason, but I could not put my finger on it. I then looked at her and said placing my hand on my sword's hilt, "Do I know you?" I asked staring at the young girl, "Or am I just your target, but no matter I will defeat you and be on my way."

I raise my palm towards her, "Bakudo #61:Rikujōkōrō", 6 light rods try to pin my opponent in place, trying to make her unable to move, as this was happening I was saying, "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado #33:Sōkatsui, I fire a large wave of SE at her, trying to hit her and injury her severely. I then pull out my Zanpatou standing there waiting and watching her.

Sitting down on the edge on top of a building I watch over, looking for my target. I'm dressed in a white camouflage suite from head to toe, with a white scarf covering my head. The spirit of Yori stands behind me, but I pretend to ignore, so I won't lose focus.

"So who is your target this time?"
"....."
"After the help I just gave you, I'm still being ignored?"
"......"
"Fine, but you know as soon as you slip up, I'm taking over."

I let out a long sigh and jumped down from the building landing on top of a truck. When I got down I saw my target. His name is Seph and a Soul Reaper, but since I do not follow the rules of the Gotei it means nothing to me. I hear him say a Bakudo, and 6 light rods lame into me. The incoming Hado comes but my image fades away because the me that was caught in the bakudo was only an after image.I say Bakudo 26: Kyokko and my reiatsu is now untraceable. The snow is now falling heavier, and the humans are now clearing out. Things were once again calm, as I am now 40m to the right of Seph, in this room on a top building. The window is open and I look down on him. "Bankai, Dāku Joō"My sword stays the same as it was, and it seems like nothing happen. Yori's spirit once again appear behind me as I'm studying my target.

"So this is your plan? Taking advantage of the weather... Thats clever."
"..... You already appear out side my mind set twice, I know you have strict limitations on the number of times you can do that.. Leave me alone.."

Suddenly while looking at my target, my sword extends at such amazing speed, that its already 2 meters away from piercing his chest. While holding my sword, numerous words comes across the blade. If my sword makes contact, it will draw your soul into its blade and seal you permanently. My sword retracts quickly after my first strike and I shunpo away from the room I was in , and shunpo on top of the building.

Sephiroth
09-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Sitting down on the edge on top of a building I watch over, looking for my target. I'm dressed in a white camouflage suite from head to toe, with a white scarf covering my head. The spirit of Yori stands behind me, but I pretend to ignore, so I won't lose focus.

"So who is your target this time?"
"....."
"After the help I just gave you, I'm still being ignored?"
"......"
"Fine, but you know as soon as you slip up, I'm taking over."

I let out a long sigh and jumped down from the building landing on top of a truck. When I got down I saw my target. His name is Seph and a Soul Reaper, but since I do not follow the rules of the Gotei it means nothing to me. I hear him say a Bakudo, and 6 light rods lame into me. The incoming Hado comes but my image fades away because the me that was caught in the bakudo was only an after image.I say Bakudo 26: Kyokko and my reiatsu is now untraceable. The snow is now falling heavier, and the humans are now clearing out. Things were once again calm, as I am now 40m to the right of Seph, in this room on a top building. The window is open and I look down on him. "Bankai, Dāku Joō"My sword stays the same as it was, and it seems like nothing happen. Yori's spirit once again appear behind me as I'm studying my target.

"So this is your plan? Taking advantage of the weather... Thats clever."
"..... You already appear out side my mind set twice, I know you have strict limitations on the number of times you can do that.. Leave me alone.."

Suddenly while looking at my target, my sword extends at such amazing speed, that its already 2 meters away from piercing his chest. While holding my sword, numerous words comes across the blade. If my sword makes contact, it will draw your soul into its blade and seal you permanently. My sword retracts quickly after my first strike and I shunpo away from the room I was in , and shunpo on top of the building.

I stand there the girl just disappeared from my view and was hidden by her Kido spell, but what was I to do around this, I had to do something to take the advantage from her, I hold out my blade infront of me and smirk, "Disperse Pentance", me zanpaktou suddenly disappeared from my hand, but seemingly nothing had changed at all. I stand there still trying to find the girl as I heard glass break and her sword was close, as my bankai came into effect, the disappeared Zanpaktou made a sheild of strong dense SE to stop her sword in its tracks to protect me.

The sword quickly retracted away as now I was hopeing to find her but where did it come from. I held out my hand and said, "Scream, Pentance", blood red SE swords appear around me pointing in all directions over 100 of them. As i smirk, "This will get you out of hideing", i send the sword in all directions cutting into buildings destorying them, a few come at you trying to hit you or bring the building down on you.

"Come out Kammi", I say into the wind. Knowing what that last attack was from and being close to Yori and his subordinate for a long time, only one person could of have something like that and it was her.

Yori
09-16-2011, 05:11 AM
I stand there the girl just disappeared from my view and was hidden by her Kido spell, but what was I to do around this, I had to do something to take the advantage from her, I hold out my blade infront of me and smirk, "Disperse Pentance", me zanpaktou suddenly disappeared from my hand, but seemingly nothing had changed at all. I stand there still trying to find the girl as I heard glass break and her sword was close, as my bankai came into effect, the disappeared Zanpaktou made a sheild of strong dense SE to stop her sword in its tracks to protect me.

The sword quickly retracted away as now I was hopeing to find her but where did it come from. I held out my hand and said, "Scream, Pentance", blood red SE swords appear around me pointing in all directions over 100 of them. As i smirk, "This will get you out of hideing", i send the sword in all directions cutting into buildings destorying them, a few come at you trying to hit you or bring the building down on you.

"Come out Kammi", I say into the wind. Knowing what that last attack was from and being close to Yori and his subordinate for a long time, only one person could of have something like that and it was her.

I see swords coming my way and I take off running in the opposite direction. I jump off the building and turn around in mid-air with my hand towards them. "Bakudo 81: Danku." Your swords were blocked and I landed on top of a building 35m away from you. I look at you from the distance and again my sword extends aiming at your chest. At the same time another blade from the opposite direction & same distance is coming at your chest at amazing speed.

Before these two blades touched you, I appear right beside you swinging my sword down. The two extending blades were nothing but illusions, as they disperse as soon as I swung my sword. I continue my assault by aiming a hard right kick to your ribs, which has enough power to break them. While in the air with my kick, my the blade of my sword is aimed at you and it extends at a fast speed from such close distance. The blade was aimed at you face. After that was done, I shunpo to the right 15m away from you and start running into a nearby ally, leaving my footprints in the snow.

Sephiroth
09-16-2011, 07:24 PM
I see swords coming my way and I take off running in the opposite direction. I jump off the building and turn around in mid-air with my hand towards them. "Bakudo 81: Danku." Your swords were blocked and I landed on top of a building 35m away from you. I look at you from the distance and again my sword extends aiming at your chest. At the same time another blade from the opposite direction & same distance is coming at your chest at amazing speed.

Before these two blades touched you, I appear right beside you swinging my sword down. The two extending blades were nothing but illusions, as they disperse as soon as I swung my sword. I continue my assault by aiming a hard right kick to your ribs, which has enough power to break them. While in the air with my kick, my the blade of my sword is aimed at you and it extends at a fast speed from such close distance. The blade was aimed at you face. After that was done, I shunpo to the right 15m away from you and start running into a nearby ally, leaving my footprints in the snow.
if i get a small scratch will i still be soul sucked away??

Yori
09-16-2011, 08:19 PM
if i get a small scratch will i still be soul sucked away??

No, but there will be a consequence for it.

Sephiroth
09-16-2011, 08:21 PM
eh alright then ill leave your sword away from me then xD

Sephiroth
09-16-2011, 08:44 PM

As I stand there as the blades fire out and i feel a powerful kido appear, "Thats where you are Kammi!" I turn and face where the SP was comeing from, I see you above me as your blade extended after me again, I start to side step the attack, but you was already on top of me, i quickly use the part of my sword's bankai form, since its in million pieces, the blades are almost invisible as it blocks your sword as it comes down at me. You aim a kick to my side, and i try to tank it. I stagger back as a few ribs are broken, but nothing to serious. I look up at you aim to expend your blade to hit my face, i quickly tilt my head as the blade just cuts some of my hair. You shunpo, i quickly follow you.
I see you are headed to a an ally, I quickly flash step to the other end of the ally, looking for you. I smirk as i mumble, "Slice, Pentance" Blades came across my wrist as blood began to run out of it, the the blades just run into my blood not cutting me making the blood coat the blades. I smirk, "I know you are here Kammi!" I send the blades out and cover the area of the ally I feel your SP as the blades quickly home in on you, trying to slice you, blood dripping off of them. I flash step to in front of you, as the blades are attacking you from all sides, as I swing my hand trying to hit you int eh chest and the blood will be sprayed every where. I then aim a few palm thrust and kicks at your stomach, chest, neck and arms. I back up and begin to wait for you.

Yori
09-16-2011, 09:13 PM
As I stand there as the blades fire out and i feel a powerful kido appear, "Thats where you are Kammi!" I turn and face where the SP was comeing from, I see you above me as your blade extended after me again, I start to side step the attack, but you was already on top of me, i quickly use the part of my sword's bankai form, since its in million pieces, the blades are almost invisible as it blocks your sword as it comes down at me. You aim a kick to my side, and i try to tank it. I stagger back as a few ribs are broken, but nothing to serious. I look up at you aim to expend your blade to hit my face, i quickly tilt my head as the blade just cuts some of my hair. You shunpo, i quickly follow you.
I see you are headed to a an ally, I quickly flash step to the other end of the ally, looking for you. I smirk as i mumble, "Slice, Pentance" Blades came across my wrist as blood began to run out of it, the the blades just run into my blood not cutting me making the blood coat the blades. I smirk, "I know you are here Kammi!" I send the blades out and cover the area of the ally I feel your SP as the blades quickly home in on you, trying to slice you, blood dripping off of them. I flash step to in front of you, as the blades are attacking you from all sides, as I swing my hand trying to hit you int eh chest and the blood will be sprayed every where. I then aim a few palm thrust and kicks at your stomach, chest, neck and arms. I back up and begin to wait for you.

I ended up in a dead, and I looked around at how small the ally was.

"You became a tactician Kammi.. I didn't teach you this though."
"... Save it, I don't feel like arguing with you right now.. Later."

Feeling something closing in on me, I say, "Amplified Darkness." and this thick right barrier sprouted out, stretching 15m away from me. Blocking your blades, blood, your kicks and thrusts. While my barrier still out, I give one big yell and my barrier expands, knocking into the nearby buildings and walls. They start to crumble around us and my barrier explodes. Moments later when the dust is cleared, the area around us has changed. We both are blocked in. The back of me is a dead end, and the back of you is blocked by rubble. Above us is also block by rubble is starting to cave in. Any moment the rubble could come down and crash on us.

"Here is your chance Kammi, the distance is close, and will remain close until the area caves in on the both of you. End it and get out of here."

I held up my sword with the blade pointing towards you and say, "Kakuchō-shi" and suddenly with amazing speed the blade of my sword extended outwards in 30 different ways. Branching out from the original blade was darkness blades made up of my reiatsu. All 30 are in rapid succession, so each of your tiny blades are also being cast away while your in danger. If just one of these blades makes contact, you will be sealed.

Noctis Arashi
09-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Hmph. This kammi girl is interesting enough.

Yori
09-17-2011, 11:28 AM
She's a BOSS thats what she is

Noctis Arashi
09-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Nah.

Shes okay.

But nothing that great.

royelric
09-17-2011, 11:33 AM
I wanna fight :P

Yori
09-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Same with Noctis

Noctis Arashi
09-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Same with Noctis

Better then you. -shrugs and fades away-

Yori
09-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Better then you. -shrugs and fades away-

http://troll.me/images/jayz-and-kanye-laughing/noctis-better-than-yori-that-sh-cray.jpg

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 02:41 PM

Feeling something closing in on me, I say, "Amplified Darkness." and this thick right barrier sprouted out, stretching 15m away from me. Blocking your blades, blood, your kicks and thrusts. While my barrier still out, I give one big yell and my barrier expands, knocking into the nearby buildings and walls. They start to crumble around us and my barrier explodes. Moments later when the dust is cleared, the area around us has changed. We both are blocked in. The back of me is a dead end, and the back of you is blocked by rubble. Above us is also block by rubble is starting to cave in. Any moment the rubble could come down and crash on us.

"Here is your chance Kammi, the distance is close, and will remain close until the area caves in on the both of you. End it and get out of here."

I held up my sword with the blade pointing towards you and say, "Kakuchō-shi" and suddenly with amazing speed the blade of my sword extended outwards in 30 different ways. Branching out from the original blade was darkness blades made up of my reiatsu. All 30 are in rapid succession, so each of your tiny blades are also being cast away while your in danger. If just one of these blades makes contact, you will be sealed.

just want some verification before i make my move, is your back against the dead end?

Yori
09-17-2011, 03:14 PM
No its not

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 03:16 PM
alright ill counter soon

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 03:30 PM

I look around me as it seem that me and her are trapped in this little place. The walls could come down any min to crush us and kill us both, but i wont let that happen, not before i kill her my self. I watch as her blade extened at me and more blades branched out from it, I smirk as they came at me, Senka, I quickly appear behind my opponent trying to cut her off from her Se flow, thus dodgeing her attack. I then sling my blood at her and around the rocks and the area around us.

"So this will be the chance to end this." I smirk some of my tiny bades turned into a sword in my hand, Shred Pentance!", I swing the bade in front of me making a wide arc of se, as 20 blast fire out at my oppenent, if one was to hit it would do alot of damage to her. I then stand there and stare at her seeing if the attack hits her and defeats her or not.

Yori
09-17-2011, 03:41 PM
There are 30 blades extending at a very fast speed in 30 different ways in a tight closed off ally, how did you Created the necessary space to slip through all 30 without getting touched?

Also they are in rapid succession so even if you slip through a couple, slipping behind me is kind of impossible since all 30 are rapidily extending and retracting outward in 30 different ways.

The ally was small, you couldn't gotten past all 30 and slipped behind me. Contact would have been made because of the tight space

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 03:47 PM
There are 30 blades extending at a very fast speed in 30 different ways in a tight closed off ally, how did you Created the necessary space to slip through all 30 without getting touched?

Also they are in rapid succession so even if you slip through a couple, slipping behind me is kind of impossible since all 30 are rapidily extending and retracting outward in 30 different ways.

The ally was small, you couldn't gotten past all 30 and slipped behind me. Contact would have been made because of the tight space

Depending where the bade extended from and which angle. Also the movement is the fastest flash step type shown, so i could of gotten through the blades before full extended but if u say no fly i have another counter if i must use it

Yori
09-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Senka is not the fastest flash step shown, matter fact its kind of slow, so I kinda just won

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 09:55 PM
i think i could of got through before ur blades extended if not then screw it, i say i still could of beaten you.

Yori
09-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Exactly how seph when we are in a tight alley, and my blades are in rapid succession 30 different way's. It's almost impossible to be able to avoid all of them and get behind me, when I'm close to the wall. Not only that you use one of the slowest form of Shunpo demonstrated.

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Exactly how seph when we are in a tight alley, and my blades are in rapid succession 30 different way's. It's almost impossible to be able to avoid all of them and get behind me, when I'm close to the wall. Not only that you use one of the slowest form of Shunpo demonstrated.

I would argue its one of the fastest, because the enemy doesn't know if the person attacked them from the front or behind, also its impossible for someone to see

Yori
09-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Not true considering Renji and Ichigo saw it pretty well when Byakuya tried to use it

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Ichigo didnt see it, he said it his self, i cant tell if he attack me from the front or behind

Renji said that he didnt see it also. i just watched the episode

Yori
09-17-2011, 10:12 PM
I suggest you go to the episode where Renji fought Byakuya and the Ichigoo v. Byakuya fight

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom): a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponents back. Directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu (鎖結, Chain Binding)" and "Hakusui (鎖結, Soul Sleep)" in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are

i dont see how u get its the slowest

Yori
09-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Let me explain it in details:

When Byakuya first did it, Renji and Ichigo couldn't react to it/see it.

When Byakuya went against Renji and try to use it, Renji blocked it and reacted to it like it was nothing, and said he could see it.

When Byakuya went against Ichigo, Ichigo could see him fully while he was in movement.

Senka is slow

Bacon
09-17-2011, 10:20 PM
Or Ichigo and Renji just got faster. xD

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:22 PM
Byakuya uses Shunpo and appears behind Renji, but when he goes to attack he is surprised that Renji blocks him. Renji notes that Byakuya attempted to use "Senka", which is his favorite technique. He comments on how he has seen the move countless times, and after so many times of following Byakuya's movements with his eyes, his body is fast enough to follow, too

thats why it was able to be blocked because, if you did a move 1000 times at a certain speed then i watched it, i would knew what to watch for etc and see it fine.

He never used it against Ichi again only flash step

Yori
09-17-2011, 10:25 PM
@bacon - Point Taken

Are you serious Seph? Renji SAW Byakuya in movement thats how he could reacted to it. Even if your body is able to react to it, if you can't see him its pointless. It was pointless to attempt it on Ichigo considering Ichigo was besting him in the speed department. Dude its slow.

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Yes i am serious, I think its faster than u get credit, but i want another oppinion before u just go i win.

Bacon
09-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Well sephy, how exactly did cha lose?

Yori
09-17-2011, 10:29 PM
lol dude there is no possible way you could just pass by all 30 in a tight space, when they are rapidly in succession. Shunpo is not teleportation is just running at a high speed

Bacon
09-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Sephy, you're not a haxxed arrancar like me, so you can't be taking near fatal hits like that. xD

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Apperently senka is the slowest flash step and i couldnt get by hid blades with out getting hit., I say i could of i said i would redo but after looking more stuff up on it, i think i could of. Its in an narrow ally way but how narrow, i think i could of made it but he says other wise, you can put ur thoughts in bacon please.

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:34 PM
i didnt take no hits, i said i dodged it

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2011, 10:48 PM
What I believe is wrong is that Seph didn't specify. Instead of saying how he dodged in the counter, he just stated that he used Senka and then suddenly reappeared behind Kammi.

If you had at least done that, chances for evading the attack would be much more higher, and what's better, acceptable.

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Senka, I quickly appear behind my opponent trying to cut her off from her Se flow, thus dodgeing her attack

not clear enough?

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Senka, I quickly appear behind my opponent trying to cut her off from her Se flow, thus dodgeing her attack.

Nope, it's not. All you said was that you used Senka to dodge her attack, which was because you dodged her attack. The Reiatsu flow part also was unnecessary.

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Nope, it's not. All you said was that you used Senka to dodge her attack, which was because you dodged her attack. The Reiatsu flow part also was unnecessary.

thats what senka does.....

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2011, 11:08 PM
Then be sure to tell me how exactly you dodged those thirty blades back there.

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Then be sure to tell me how exactly you dodged those thirty blades back there.

useing the speed to perform that tech, if u dont like it just say i lost and get over it. bc i think i did but i was told what ever i say happens in my move happens etc but i guess i was told totally wrong, i thought it would work and i dont see why it wouldnt

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2011, 11:15 PM
useing the speed to perform that tech, if u dont like it just say i lost and get over it. bc i think i did but i was told what ever i say happens in my move happens etc but i guess i was told totally wrong, i thought it would work and i dont see why it wouldnt

Speed doesn't mean squat when you attempt to head-on face an attack that has more chance to overwhelm you than you to overwhelm it. Say someone launches a Getsuga Tenshou right at me in said alley. I can't just Shunpo past it, because it would mean that I'd directly come into contact with the Tenshou. Due to the sheer size of the attack, the Getsuga, by itself, would cluster up any space I could use to evade through.

I'm not necessarily saying you lost. At least, you just need to patch up your counter. Remember, Shunpo is not teleportation. It is sheer footwork. The only difference besides Shunpo and Senka was because Senka had the ability to change course while mid-technique, while Shunpo sent you on linearly.

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Speed doesn't mean squat when you attempt to head-on face an attack that has more chance to overwhelm you than you to overwhelm it. Say someone launches a Getsuga Tenshou right at me in said alley. I can't just Shunpo past it, because it would mean that I'd directly come into contact with the Tenshou. Due to the sheer size of the attack, the Getsuga, by itself, would cluster up any space I could use to evade through.

I'm not necessarily saying you lost. At least, you just need to patch up your counter. Remember, Shunpo is not teleportation. It is sheer footwork. The only difference besides Shunpo and Senka was because Senka had the ability to change course while mid-technique, while Shunpo sent you on linearly.

i said i would but he done claimed victory so why do it

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2011, 11:19 PM
so I kinda just won

He kinda, so meh. Clarify with him.

At least ask for a rematch then.

Yori
09-17-2011, 11:22 PM
He kinda, so meh. Clarify with him.

At least ask for a rematch then.

I'll give him a rematch but against Yori, and it will be unofficial to the current timeline

Sephiroth
09-17-2011, 11:28 PM
ur busy with 2 other fights and the dog thing so ill pass on it. i known i could of beaten you

Yori
09-17-2011, 11:31 PM
ur busy with 2 other fights and the dog thing so ill pass on it. i known i could of beaten you

http://troll.me/images/jayz-and-kanye-laughing/he-just-lost-but-he-can-still-beat-kammi-sike.jpg

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Do you have keep a photo shop open just to spite? :lol:

Bacon
09-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Seph it's no biggie man, you're still too tough for my flashy moves to kill. XD besides, maybe this'll start a trend in the right direction. Where you can windy being bested, instead of getting all " fhdhxhgbhjgb FFs I didn't lose".

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Just wait for the next opportunity Seph.

And yes, it was a technical mistake.

Yori
09-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Do you have keep a photo shop open just to spite? :lol:

I have it starred on Google Chrome... Like a BOSS

Yori
09-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Conclusion:

My opponent tries to dodge all 30 blades but his attempt fail. On of my blades caught him and and his soul was pulled, and sealed within my sword. The battle was over, and I took a long sigh and look at the snow on the ground..

"Your winded after that?"
"Nope, I just know now that I sealed him more people are going to be after my ass."
"Yes, but its simple. All you have to do is switch and let me take over for a while."
"I rather die than let you back out again."
"Heh don't let this win get to your head. Besides its time to clear out, the last guy is still searching for you."
"How exactly smart one, I'm blocked off, and the top is about to come down."
"I swear I do everything.... Hold your breath."

Suddenly Kammi's body de-materialized in gold light particles and left the area completely leaving no trace of her nor her opponent. Seph was sealed and Kammi was now on to the next on.

Noctis Arashi
09-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Hmm...

Guess I'll have to kill her then. Two birds with one stone.

-Noctis walked off the battle field-