PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Naruto Shippuden - Gekuoi Ninja Taisan EX3

Hidan
04-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Well what do you guys think of this game. I personally Like it because it's the only Naruto game so far to have Hidan and Kakuzu and go up to at least part of the arc, so tell me what you think of this game.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

---"Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive anyways."---
~Jessica Wilson

Broko
04-18-2009, 03:28 PM
I think it better because it has more charaters and better everything

Strictgamer
04-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Personally I think that they could have did more with the story. Yes, I know it is a "New" interface to Gameplay but just walking around searching gets kind of boring.
To improve this I think they should have added more 3-D obstacles such as a "Race in the Leaf Forest". It would have done them good if this was added.
Also as far as the roster goes, it is very poorly and character balance is way off. I think that too much time was spent on Revolution 2 and not enough on GNT Ex 3. Only 2 NEW characters have been added. Other filler characters have been ignored, such as Izumo, Kotetsu, Aoba, and Raido.
Original Characters such as Naruto and Sasuke have not been improved much. Naruto's original special has been taken off because of balance reasons. The real balance doesn't go on character animation or movements. It goes on how strong the character is coded.

ninetailednaruto23
04-24-2009, 05:48 PM
cool naruto game love it =)

DarkShikamaru
04-26-2009, 01:08 AM
I Think Specials should of been Altered more, ex:Kiba, Hinata. Also I think thy should of put Ino Yamanaka in and taken PTS Sasuke and Naruto out.

lj0615
04-26-2009, 07:55 AM
I think it better because it has more charaters and better everything
me to

kibaclone360
04-26-2009, 02:47 PM
I don't feel that they put much effort into the game. Only 5 new characters (3 were stolen from Revolution 2) They should have given every one atleast 3 specials each. And they should have added WI-FI.

shino 4
05-01-2009, 04:45 PM
You know their making a naruto ninja destiny 3 for DS with hidan kakuza

Hidan
05-04-2009, 12:35 AM
I know I preordered It Im so excited!!!

sonic20074
05-12-2009, 05:51 PM
i've played it and EX2 and they are AWSOME!

ByakuKage
05-13-2009, 05:50 PM
I Think Specials should of been Altered more, ex:Kiba, Hinata. Also I think thy should of put Ino Yamanaka in and taken PTS Sasuke and Naruto out.
I agree. I've seen a lot of videos for it, and it seems like most shipuuden characters are still using their move-sets from pre-shipuuden games, which should be changed. I really like seeing Hidan and Kakuzu in a CON game, though!

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-15-2009, 09:22 PM
I agree. I've seen a lot of videos for it, and it seems like most shipuuden characters are still using their move-sets from pre-shipuuden games, which should be changed. I really like seeing Hidan and Kakuzu in a CON game, though!
I agree; they should work more on their RPG, characters, and graphics.

NaruNaru
06-27-2009, 06:29 AM
I'd say the only bad thing this game has is that the people fly up too much when they get hit. Notice that almost evertime you punch someone, the person goes into the air, unlike the revolution game.

Kuromaki
06-27-2009, 09:01 AM
I hate it. No TS Ino. And it's basically a Japanese Revolution 2 with a crappy adventure mode. It's EX2.5.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Personally I think that they could have did more with the story. Yes, I know it is a "New" interface to Gameplay but just walking around searching gets kind of boring.
To improve this I think they should have added more 3-D obstacles such as a "Race in the Leaf Forest". It would have done them good if this was added.
Also as far as the roster goes, it is very poorly and character balance is way off. I think that too much time was spent on Revolution 2 and not enough on GNT Ex 3. Only 2 NEW characters have been added. Other filler characters have been ignored, such as Izumo, Kotetsu, Aoba, and Raido.
Original Characters such as Naruto and Sasuke have not been improved much. Naruto's original special has been taken off because of balance reasons. The real balance doesn't go on character animation or movements. It goes on how strong the character is coded.
I agree.

jam11594
07-17-2009, 12:33 AM
I hate it. No TS Ino. And it's basically a Japanese Revolution 2 with a crappy adventure mode. It's EX2.5.

OMG thank u!
ther is no update besides kakuzu and hidan -_-

gosh thats is so dumb, its not even a 2.5 its like a hack and they added two characters -_-

Fan of Minato
07-26-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't have the game, but I am looking forward for the US release, whenever that is,....