PDA

View Full Version : Naruto VS Gaara

Uchiha Sora
09-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Restrictions:No RM or Kyuubi inolvement,Thrown FRS and Summons. No Shukaku.
SoM:IC

In scenario 2, FRS is allowed. But pretty sure that would easily give Naruto the win.

heroeking
09-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Naruto summons Gamabunta for prep. Sage Naruto pokes Gaara, and he dies.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 12:34 AM
Naruto speedblitzes from the start. No Sage Mode needed. No RM needed. No shadow clones needed. No Futon Rasengan needed.

UchihaXSasuke
09-13-2011, 05:13 AM
naruto already beated gaara in a movie
soo

NagatoGod_of_Pain
09-13-2011, 05:19 AM
naruto already beated gaara in a movie
soo

Which is filler so...

UchihaXSasuke
09-13-2011, 05:29 AM
it doesn't matter
in that movie naruto feats
were used
gaara's feats too
think that that movie is what will happen
naruto tajuu kage bunshin
gaara doesn't knowes wich one is naruto
finaly naruto gets to it and rasengan him

THE X UCHIHA
09-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Naruto summons Gamabunta for prep. Sage Naruto pokes Gaara, and he dies.

not true , Mom's shield is pretty well protective that will prevent Naruto from being in a taijutsu fight with Gaara.

in S1 and S2 summons are not allowed by the way.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Gaara's shield has never stopped massively superior opponents before, why should it start now that it's revealed his mother makes it not the Shukaku(which is an utterly ridiculous plot revelation)

[Shikamaru]
09-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Gaara's shield has never stopped massively superior opponents before, why should it start now that it's revealed his mother makes it not the Shukaku(which is an utterly ridiculous plot revelation)
It stopped Amy and a V2 Raikage blitz with ease.

There's no way base Naruto even gets close to Gaara

If he doesn't summon Gamabunta at start he WILL be caught, covered, and crushed in a sand coffin.

Sage Naruto should be able to defeat Gaara with clone blitzes.

Though without summons in that first scenario, he doesn't get time to enter Sage Mode.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Stopping the Raikage's final kick was power not speed. A wasn't moving all that fast, on account of being in mid-air, thereby falling at the usual speed gravity would dictate, unless he suddenly has the power to manipulate gravity that is...

The sand was already moving towards Sasuke when he used Amaterasu. Hardly a reaction.

Yes, base Naruto does speedblitz. No Gamabunta required.

[Shikamaru]
09-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Stopping the Raikage's final kick was power not speed. A wasn't moving all that fast, on account of being in mid-air, thereby falling at the usual speed gravity would dictate, unless he suddenly has the power to manipulate gravity that is...

The sand was already moving towards Sasuke when he used Amaterasu. Hardly a reaction.

Yes, base Naruto does speedblitz. No Gamabunta required.
Lol, the fact Gaara realized where V2 Raikage and Amy would meet, blocking it is a reaction in itself.

I.E., he had to release his sand, recognize both of their positions, and move the sand directly between the Amy and V2 blitz before they killed each other.

That's a valid speed reaction.

Base Naruto wouldn't dodge the sand in Gaara's own gourd.

The fact you mentioned base Naruto blitzing anyone in the Manga is laughable.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Lol, the fact Gaara realized where V2 Raikage and Amy would meet, blocking it is a reaction in itself.Gaara was attacking Sasuke, that the sand intercepted Amaterasu is serendipity. Not a reaction feat.
I.E., he had to release his sand, recognize both of their positions, and move the sand directly between the Amy and V2 blitz before they killed each other.Yes, while A was in the air, Gaara realized that hey, he was gonna sacrifice his leg to kill the Sauce. For some idiotic reason he didn't want Sasuke to die. So in the plentiful time it takes for A to fall according to the dictates of gravity, Gaara used his sand to block.

For a superhuman to react to the comparatively slow fall of a large human falling at normal speeds viz a viz gravity is not impressive. We already know that Naruto's ninjas are far above superhuman so Gaara's feat is nothing that would have been impressive in chapter 1 much less chapter 293850252 or whenever the Kage Summit was.

Technically that is a valid speed reaction, but not an impressive one.

I'm certain I've said this before, and now I'm saying it again. You've obviously got no idea what you're talking about. Bugger off and let the big kids play.

[Shikamaru]
09-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Gaara was attacking Sasuke, that the sand intercepted Amaterasu is serendipity. Not a reaction feat.

Yes, while A was in the air, Gaara realized that hey, he was gonna sacrifice his leg to kill the Sauce. For some idiotic reason he didn't want Sasuke to die. So in the plentiful time it takes for A to fall according to the dictates of gravity, Gaara used his sand to block.

For a superhuman to react to the comparatively slow fall of a large human falling at normal speeds viz a viz gravity is not impressive. We already know that Naruto's ninjas are far above superhuman so Gaara's feat is nothing that would have been impressive in chapter 1 much less chapter 293850252 or whenever the Kage Summit was.
Interesting, had Gaara attacked Sasuke he'd be dead since he was focused directly on V2 Raikage. Trying to convince him to stop battling and turn himself in really made it look like Gaara initially attacked him. That's sarcasm, get it?

Dude, what are you talking about?

The fact he seen V2 Raikage's movement speed is already above base Naruto speed features.

The fact he was able to release sand at an estimated clashing spot between two Ninja who to base Naruto mine as well be moving at light speed clearly shows Gaara's reaction and sand movement speed.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 12:09 PM
The fact he seen V2 Raikage's movement speed is already above base Naruto speed features.A was in the air. Any superhuman movement speed that A might possess is meaningless when your descent is controlled entirely by gravity. What part of this are you incapable of understanding?

I don't even know why I bother arguing with you retards. Block.

UchihaXSasuke
09-13-2011, 12:09 PM
dude shikamaru
gaara was there when A atacked
it is easy to protect someone
not that easy to protect youreself

[Shikamaru]
09-13-2011, 12:19 PM
dude shikamaru
Does anyone here not understand V2 Raikage is supersonic-hypersonic speed.

Predicting where he will end up, moving the sand to that area, and protecting Sasuke is a valid feature.

It's much easier watching your opponent move directly toward you, and then protecting yourself.

Especially since the gourd is already on Gaara's back.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 12:43 PM
So Naruto speedblitzes in base. Can anyone provide a valid counter to this idea? If not, then Naruto wins.

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Why does Naruto in base speedblitz? He's not been known to be fast in base, only in RM/SM/Kn0+
Naruto in base doesn't have the strength to break out of his sand, and his sand can easily capture Naruto, since it caught Deidara while he was flying, and flying gives him an extra dimension to move, so to speak

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 01:39 PM
He speedblitzes because he's faster. Doi.

megabbaut
09-13-2011, 01:44 PM
I don't think he's faster than Gaara's sand though.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
You've never excelled at critical thinking, so somehow I'm not too worried.

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
So RM Naruto still < Tsunade? >.>

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Base Naruto is superior to Tsunade. RM Naruto is overkill.

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 01:52 PM
But you told me before that RM Naruto < Tsunade :o

J-Man
09-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Immediate-post-time-skip Naruto takes this stomp match, why make it current?

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 01:55 PM
When did I ever claim Tsunade > RM Naruto?

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 01:56 PM
2nd Page of the Temari Gauntlet

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 01:58 PM
I don't remember ever posting in any Temari Gauntlet, but if I did claim that, I wasn't being serious.

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Just search it and you'll find it, you remember the title argument of how she can predict his moves? :o
Anyways getting off topic

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Funny how my name doesn't appear anywhere on that page.

J-Man
09-13-2011, 02:01 PM
I c wut u did there sky

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 02:01 PM
wut did i do there.

J-Man
09-13-2011, 02:02 PM
u did something funy there.

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 02:03 PM
lol delete, it's obvious anyways >.>
back on topic

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 02:06 PM
What delete?

megabbaut
09-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Apparently he deleted the posts, because Super Sanin 3 posts 6 times in a row while he seems to be replying to someone else.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103702&page=2&highlight=temari+gauntlet

Looks like you don't excel in critical thinking either >_>

heroeking
09-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Naruto blitzing in base????? hahahahahah what are you guys on.

Base Naruto isn't even close to part 1 sasuke or lee.

J-Man
09-13-2011, 02:20 PM
And Gaara isn't either so...point??

Base naruto maybe not current unrestricted Sasuke though. But Lee yes.

heroeking
09-13-2011, 02:28 PM
And Gaara isn't either so...point??

Base naruto maybe not current unrestricted Sasuke though. But Lee yes.

Base Naruto isn't faster than PART 1 Sasuke or Lee. But anyway with this new chapter Naruto can go Sage mode immediately, so he pokes Gaara and he dies.

megabbaut
His sand probably is.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
I never posted in that thread and am terribly offended to even be accused of such.

Super Sanin 3's posting habits are not mine to question. What he does with his time here is his business.

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 02:34 PM
I like how his post count suddenly dropped ^.- it's obvious anyways

321zigzag3
09-13-2011, 02:37 PM
So who said Tsunade > Naruto?

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/ofc5ra1.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/ofc5ra1.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/ofc5ra1.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/ofc5ra1.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/ofc5ra1.png

megabbaut
09-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Really Flying Fortress Skyfire? That's just childish. Posting then deleting then denying to post.

@321zigzag1 It was you-know-who `:P

321zigzag3
09-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Really Flying Fortress Skyfire? That's just childish. Posting then deleting then denying to post.

@321zigzag1 It was you-know-who `:P

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3564/1278959545809.gif

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 03:00 PM
You accuse me of being childish while you attribute non-existant claims to me in a ridiculous attempt to discredit me because you can't counter my arguments. Right, I'm the childish one.:roll:

megabbaut
09-13-2011, 03:05 PM
You accuse me of being childish while you attribute non-existant claims to me in a ridiculous attempt to discredit me because you can't counter my arguments. Right, I'm the childish one.:roll:
I give you manga chapters and simply dismiss them because you can't deny it. It's not my fault you're so childish.

Shikamaru Nara
09-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Do you guys really have to argue in EVERY thread there is?

Why don't you both quit being childish and stop and think for two seconds. This section is meant for debating. If you feel angry or agitated by another user, you're presented with more than one option.

You may put them on your ignore list, which will disable your ability to view the other user's post unless you want to view it. That way you can only view certain posts in certain threads at your own discretion.

Or you may continue arguing through PM. You can't get in trouble for what you say in PM (unless you're sending nudes or something) so make sure you get it all out.

But spamming threads is NOT an option. If you have no input on the subject of Naruto Vs Gaara, this thread, then leave.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Don't blame me, I'm a relatively innocent victim of their malicious vendettas.

Base Naruto isn't even close to part 1 sasuke or lee.

You're right, he's far superior.

megabbaut
09-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Says the guy who just barged into a thread and started calling people wankers :roll:

dude shikamaru
It's actually the other way around.
It's easy to protect yourself, but it's not that easy to protect others.

heroeking
09-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Don't blame me, I'm a relatively innocent victim of their malicious vendettas.

You're right, he's far superior.

Naruto has no speed improvements in base so he's still far behind part 1 Sasuke and part 1 rock lee.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Care to support that claim?

heroeking
09-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Care to support that claim?

I just did. I say it easier.....

Naruto: (No shown "Base" speed improvements)
Naruto: (Was slower than both Part 1 Sasuke & Part 1 Lee)
Therefore: (Naruto can't blitz because his base is nowhere near Part 1 Sasuke/Lee)

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 04:27 PM
That's not supporting, that's just you saying words with no basis in truth.

Chapter references. Not just vague and unprovable statements.

J-Man
09-13-2011, 04:34 PM
I just did. I say it easier.....

Naruto: (No shown "Base" speed improvements)
Naruto: (Was slower than both Part 1 Sasuke & Part 1 Lee)
Therefore: (Naruto can't blitz because his base is nowhere near Part 1 Sasuke/Lee)
That is a fallacy. Actually even if what first two things you said were true which aren't really, you have just said a bunch of baseless stuff without the chapters to back it up so it doesn't matter too much what fallacies you commit.

heroeking
09-13-2011, 04:39 PM
That's not supporting, that's just you saying words with no basis in truth.

Chapter references. Not just vague and unprovable statements.

Why would prove you right?????

Naruto's base speed hasn't improved hence the reason there are no manga reference that says otherwise making my statements correct.

So therefore you present manga evidence to say otherwise or my statement is correct.

J-Man
09-13-2011, 04:41 PM
What? You have to actually support(that sentence doesnt need it) the other things you said like, "Naruto: (Was slower than both Part 1 Sasuke & Part 1 Lee)" and "Therefore: (Naruto can't blitz because his base is nowhere near Part 1 Sasuke/Lee)" and how that even relates to Gaara at all and supporting his speed being anywhere near them as well because you know that's sorta the point.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Naruto's base speed hasn't improvedProve it or admit you're wrong.

So therefore you present manga evidence to say otherwise or my statement is correct.Trying to avoid having to support your claims by demanding your opponent prove the opposite is called having poor debating skills. When someone tells you to prove that X can or can't do something, the proper response is to prove it, not go "NO U!" and stick your fingers in your ears and chant "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

You say Naruto's speed hasn't improved, I say prove it. If you can't, then you're wrong. Simple as.

megabbaut
09-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Prove it or admit you're wrong.

Trying to avoid having to support your claims by demanding your opponent prove the opposite is called having poor debating skills. When someone tells you to prove that X can or can't do something, the proper response is to prove it, not go "NO U!" and stick your fingers in your ears and chant "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

You say Naruto's speed hasn't improved, I say prove it. If you can't, then you're wrong. Simple as.
Has Base Naruto shown any speed feats? If not, then that's enough proof.

You claim Naruto can blitz without sage mode or RM, prove it with a speed feat. If Naruto hasn't shown any base speed feats, then his speed hasn't improved. Simple as.

Uchiha Sora
09-13-2011, 05:43 PM
lolwut? How does BASE Naruto blitz anyone who is non fodder?

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 05:45 PM
On account of having him blocked, I don't know what he just said, but I'm gonna guess what megabbaut just said was something along the lines of this:

http://www.chiropractic-help.com/images/baby-crying.jpg

On account of having no ground to stand on. So can anyone actually provide any evidence to support Gaara's victory?

lolwut? How does BASE Naruto blitz anyone who is non fodder?

I feel we've already discussed this. Or was that my imagination? Hmm...

Super Sanin 3
09-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Anyone who doesn't have at least above average speed shouldn't blitz Gaara's sand, it caught Deidara on his bird which was flying, which can go up and down in altitude, while if Naruto jumps, he's an easier target for the sand

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 05:51 PM
So what you're saying is, Naruto blitzes and there's nothing Gaara or his sand can do about it.

heroeking
09-13-2011, 06:15 PM
So what you're saying is, Naruto blitzes and there's nothing Gaara or his sand can do about it.

Stop trolling, show that base naruto can blitz Gaara or shutup. You can't even form an argument against what others are saying, so you post random BS.......pathetic

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Another classic move, accusing me of being a troll because you can't refute my arguments.

I don't need to form an argument against what others are saying because all they're doing is repeating the same horsepiss that I've already defeated or just non-sensical BS.

I've already established Naruto's speed, it's now up to you to counter my arguments with actual evidence, not just petty pissing and moaning and accusing me of being a troll because you can't.

So to you, my friend, I say prove Naruto can't blitz Gaara. If you can't then he can. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Anything else you say that doesn't directly relate to the proof you are required to provide will be treated as your usual petty pissing and moaning.

P.S. Not even sure why it even matters whether or not base Naruto blitzes(which he does)...it ain't like Gaara's chances will improve if he's in Sage Mode.

heroeking
09-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Another classic move, accusing me of being a troll because you can't refute my arguments.

I don't need to form an argument against what others are saying because all they're doing is repeating the same horsepiss that I've already defeated or just non-sensical BS.

I've already established Naruto's speed, it's now up to you to counter my arguments with actual evidence, not just petty pissing and moaning and accusing me of being a troll because you can't.

So to you, my friend, I say prove Naruto can't blitz Gaara. If you can't then he can. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Anything else you say that doesn't directly relate to the proof you are required to provide will be treated as your usual petty pissing and moaning.

P.S. Not even sure why it even matters whether or not base Naruto blitzes(which he does)...it ain't like Gaara's chances will improve if he's in Sage Mode.

hahahaha

Firstly you haven't presented any facts and all you've been saying is "Uhh Base Naruto blitzes Gaara duh." You sound like an idiot with this paragraph. I've refuted you time and time again but you keep saying "uhhhh all you do is moan." Dang, do you understand what argument means???????? Do I really have to state this on a 3rd grade level???????

Part 1 Sasuke was about the same speed as KN0 Naruto, but NAruto was a little faster.
chap. 229 page 5
Part 1 Sasuke was wayyy faster than Naruto
chap 230 page 11, naruto one tailed tried to blitz, sasuke blitzes instead
we all know Sasuke was same speed as lee with his weights off
which he had to do to blitz Gaara, and we know Naruto has to match that speed, because Sasuke had to match Lee's speed in order to blitz around Gaara's sand.
Also no other manga chapters show Naruto any faster than he were before, and you cannot assume because then any character who hasn't shown improvements could be any speed which is stupid and illogical.
Therefore Naruto's base speed is still slower than Part 1 Sasuke and Lee unless you can show me manga reference which contradicts that.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Yeah, that's why I thought you'd say. Bugger off, Nancy. And don't bother trying to respond until you're willing to back up your claims with actual evidence, not just random horse-piss you pulled up that doesn't support your case in any way. In fact, don't even do that. You'll obviously never have anything remotely constructive to say that doesn't involve you wanking. Block.

Naruto blitzes, Gaara dies. The end.

heroeking
09-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Yea, you feel stupid now. You're so amazed you can't even refute it. I posted my manga evidence, now where yours. Hahahah funny how you make yourself belittled.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 07:40 PM

Now now, there's no need to cry because you can't find any actual evidence to refute my claims and are instead forced to come up with a bunch of tangentially related BS that doesn't even begin to apply.

Naruto blitzes, Gaara dies. The end.

Uchiha Sora
09-13-2011, 07:42 PM
@Skyfire, I looked over the last few pages and I don't see a Naruto feat anywhere. Just people trolling each other.

I can't think of ONE good speed feat for Base Naruto. He's not faster than PTS Weightless Lee, which Gaara's sand could keep up with back then to some extent.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 07:45 PM
So then what you're saying is, even though Naruto's strength, durability, intelligence, jutsus and chakra supply all made a massive leap in between parts 1 and 2 his speed remains the same as it was two years ago for no reason whatsoever beyond your own petty desire for Gaara to win?

Yeah, no. And feats? What are feats? Do we need feats of the Kyuubi impaling Hinata's face with a claw to know he's stronger? Do we need feats of the Rikudo Sennin making the moon to know he's stronger than Pain?

What kind of dog and pony show relies entirely on only what the characters have shown on-screen to determine what they're capable of?

Okay then. Gaara has never proven capable of defecating. The accumulated feces that has built up in his colon for the past 15 years explodes out of him, distacting him long enough for Naruto to stab him in the face with a kunai.

What's more, Gaara has never shown to eat. He dies from malnutrition.

Uchiha Sora
09-13-2011, 07:49 PM
So then what you're saying is, even though Naruto's strength, durability, intelligence, jutsus and chakra supply all made a massive leap in between parts 1 and 2 his speed remains the same as it was two years ago for no reason whatsoever beyond your own petty desire for Gaara to win?

Yeah, no. And feats? What are feats? Do we need feats of the Kyuubi impaling Hinata's face with a claw to know he's stronger? Do we need feats of the Rikudo Sennin making the moon to know he's stronger than Pain?

What kind of dog and pony show relies entirely on only what the characters have shown on-screen to determine what they're capable of?

Okay then. Gaara has never proven capable of defecating. The accumulated feces that has built up in his colon for the past 15 years explodes out of him, distacting him long enough for Naruto to stab him in the face with a kunai.

What's more, Gaara has never shown to eat. He dies from malnutrition.

I don't care who wins unlike most people. I make threads to see who would win, not for my favorite character to win. I'm not saying Gaara would win either. I'm only saying there's no way Base Naruto can blitz ANYONE who isn't fodder. He hasn't shown any better speed feats IIRC. Of course he's faster, but not fast enough to blitz.

How can we go by what we haven't seen or heard about? Something like that would normally be ignored.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Still not even sure why ya'll are getting your panties in a twist over it. Gaara can't win this one way or the other, so why bother?

heroeking
09-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Still not even sure why ya'll are getting your panties in a twist over it. Gaara can't win this one way or the other, so why bother?

yea yea yea you look like an idiot talking because we never seen Gaara eat he dies. Kishi implemented the Narutoverse world similar to humanity, only ninja styled. Are you 12 or under?????

Anyway Sage Naruto blows Gaara's head off.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-13-2011, 08:27 PM

Indeed, indeed.

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 07:35 AM
Since when Base Naruto can blitz Gaara?

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 10:41 AM
I've already gone over this, so I won't even try.

Since when can't he?

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 11:24 AM
I've already gone over this, so I won't even try.

Since when can't he?

You actually never gave reasons why Naruto blitzes Gaara in base in the first place. The other comparisons are meaningless here since you never said about base naruto.

Saying omg Naruto is not proof.

You made the claim you prove it.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't have to, it's a well known fact that base Naruto is axiomatically massively faster than light, thusly and therefore, Naruto > Gaara.

Also, Naruto has sand manipulation abilities that far exceed Gaara's, so there's another advantage.

Before you continue, I'd like to draw your attention to something you may have missed:

I won't even try.

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I don't have to, it's a well known fact that base Naruto is axiomatically massively faster than light, thusly and therefore, Naruto > Gaara.

Also, Naruto has sand manipulation abilities that far exceed Gaara's, so there's another advantage.

I thought Megabbaut's Neji was only FTL. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Before you continue, I'd like to draw your attention to something you may have missed:

Concession accepted then. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Naruto is faster by a wide margin. I humbly accept your inability to provide valid support for your cause. Alas, I suppose my brilliant debating skills were just too much for you.

Uchiha Sora
09-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Concession accepted then. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

...so I guess this goes uncdecided since no one is actually debating o_O

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Naruto wins, there's no one who can seriously question that. Team Gaara just has their panties in a twist over whether he can do it in base(which he can).

Lone_Espada
09-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Naruto is not faster than light. =/

Naruto also doesn't have sand manipulation. Where the hell did you get that idea? O.o

Naruto also doesn't have the speed to blitze Gaara. Gaara and Naruto both fought before the time skip IIRC. Did Naruto blitze him in that fight? No he didn't blitze Gaara at all. So what makes you think Naruto's base form after the time skip is faster?

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 11:39 AM
He is if I say he is.

He does if I say he does.

OMGZORZWTF NARUTO AND GAARA FOUGHT BEFORE THE TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ringadingding. Naruto's abilities have made a massive leap between then and now, so why should it matter when wondering whether current Naruto can? Oh right, it doesn't. This is the kind of logic you people use, and it's really piss-poor. You oughta try harder.

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 11:39 AM
Naruto is faster by a wide margin. .

Obviously he is, its just you claimed Base form was fast enough to blitz Gaara by itself. Now of course I don't know what the distance is if this is so called 50 meters I really doubt it.

Unless Base Naruto has gotten faster than Kakashi in speed all over the sudden.

I humbly accept your inability to provide valid support for your cause. Alas, I suppose my brilliant debating skills were just too much for you.

There is a problem with your point. I never made any claim who wins here or not or regards to Naruto or Gaara speed.

You made the claim first not my fault.

I notice SM is not restricted.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 11:41 AM
There is a problem with your point. I never made any claim who wins here or not or regards to Naruto or Gaara speed.

You did if I say you did.

Lone_Espada
09-14-2011, 11:46 AM
He is if I say he is. <- That is just plain freaking stupid. Prove that Naruto is faster than light. Oh that's right you can't prove it you troll. ^_^

He does if I say he does. Trolololololol. xD

OMGZORZWTF NARUTO AND GAARA FOUGHT BEFORE THE TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ringadingding. Naruto's abilities have made a massive leap between then and now, so why should it matter when wondering whether current Naruto can? Oh right, it doesn't. This is the kind of logic you people use, and it's really piss-poor. You oughta try harder. It's better than the logic you use if you ask me. Just because you say something doesn't mean it's right at all. Naruto's abilities have made a massive leap I will agree with you. But that's also because Naruto got Sage Mode and RM mode right? What have we seen base Naruto do at all? Nothing that I can remember. =/ Plus what makes you think Gaara is that slow?

In red you troll.

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
You did if I say you did.

So you are wrong if I say you are wrong.

Mutual agreement is nice.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 11:56 AM
<- That is just plain freaking stupid. Prove that Naruto is faster than light. Oh that's right you can't prove it you troll. ^_^
It's an axiom. A self-evident truth. It needs no proving. But, hypothetically, if proving were necessary, the fact that I say it is so makes it so. So there's your proof.

It's better than the logic you use if you ask me.No one asked you, though. Because you're not smart. ;)

Just because you say something doesn't mean it's right at all.On the contrary. If I say the sky appears to be blue, does it not appear blue? If I say water is wet, is it not wet? If I say Naruto is faster than light, is he not faster than light?

Naruto's abilities have made a massive leap I will agree with you. But that's also because Naruto got Sage Mode and RM mode right?No, it's because of training with Jiraiya.

Plus what makes you think Gaara is that slow?
I'll use your logic. We've never seen Gaara block post-skip Naruto's attacks, therefore he can't.

So you are wrong if I say you are wrong.

Mutual agreement is nice.

Things are only the way they are if I say they are the way they are. If you say they are a certain way they aren't unless they already were, but you saying they are doesn't make them that way. Thusly and therefore, I am not wrong.

megabbaut
09-14-2011, 12:00 PM
I thought Megabbaut's Neji was only FTL. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Not only Neji, but Haku as well ;)

So, any base Naruto speed feats?

Uchiha Sora
09-14-2011, 12:01 PM
IMO, If this was BASE Naruto, against Gaara, it'd be a stomp on Gaara's part. Gaara's sand tanked Deidara's bombs, A's drop Kick, and ammy. it should be able to take rasengans. If Gaara makes more sand, or gets on his cloud, Naruto would have no chance without SM

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Things are only the way they are if I say they are the way they are. If you say they are a certain way they aren't unless they already were, but you saying they are doesn't make them that way. Thusly and therefore, I am not wrong.

If you meant "not wrong" means "not right" then yes. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/Quite.gif

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 12:07 PM
But I didn't, so therefore, I'm right and not wrong.

Lone_Espada
09-14-2011, 12:08 PM
It's an axiom. A self-evident truth. It needs no proving. But, hypothetically, if proving were necessary, the fact that I say it is so makes it so. So there's your proof. That didn't prove anything. =/ You're making a claim that you don't have the proof to back up. Show me in the manga where Naruto is faster than light.

No one asked you, though. Because you're not smart. ;) Has nothing to do with the debate you're losing. :cool:

On the contrary. If I say the sky appears to be blue, does it not appear blue? If I say water is wet, is it not wet? If I say Naruto is faster than light, is he not faster than light? Oh I see what you did their. That's like me saying the color green is green. Yes I can prove that fact by showing you the color. Show me prove that Naruto himself is faster than light and than come talk to me again.

No, it's because of training with Jiraiya. Say what? :lol: Where the hell did the training with Jiraiya come in? Base Naruto has never been that fast.

I'll use your logic. We've never seen Gaara block post-skip Naruto's attacks, therefore he can't. That's not the logic I use. =/ That's like saying we've never seen Kakashi kill someone, therefore he can't. Well we all know Kakashi can kill someone.

Things are only the way they are if I say they are the way they are. If you say they are a certain way they aren't unless they already were, but you saying they are doesn't make them that way. Thusly and therefore, I am not wrong. Come at me, bro. P:

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 12:08 PM
But I didn't, so therefore, I'm right and not wrong.

Yes you are right about being wrong. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/Quite.gif

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 12:11 PM
You're twisting my words. ;)

Uchiha Sora
09-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Not only Neji, but Haku as well ;)

So, any base Naruto speed feats?

Pretty sure the only FTL character is Karin, but ookaaay.

Nope.Not 1. Not one feat for either side. B/c this is mostly just a Who Can Troll the Best Contest

/is a poet and doesn't even kno it

321zigzag3
09-14-2011, 12:15 PM
You're twisting my words. ;)

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20110913/vlcsnap-2010-03-03-16h43m35s53.png

*Credits to Darth Nilihus*

Super Sanin 3
09-14-2011, 12:38 PM
I say Gaara is faster than light, proved because i said so >.>

heroeking
09-14-2011, 12:41 PM
@Flying Fortress Skyfire: Stop trolling seriously.

1. I posted manga chapter and references to Base Naruto speed, which isn't enough to get past Gaara's sand.

2.You made a claim which you can't back up.

3.Stop avoiding questions, you fail to reply.

4.Everyone has had factual information except you.

5.The only thing you can say do is post the Cry Baby picture or say "Because I know so." Which is weak and laughably pathetic.

Stop trolling before I have to report you. Seriously.

If you have an argument for Base Naruto being fast enough to blitz, bring it. Don't sit back like a snotty nose little kid whining about how things don't go your way.

You seem very ignorant and foolish, seeing as how you cannot defend any of your claims or actually respond with a reasonable argument.

I'll say it again, STOP TROLLING.

[Shikamaru]
09-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Being too stupid to understand you're a moron is a direct trait of a troll, and leads directly to farm posting

Like so with this entire debate, which I concluded in my original posts. This isn't even a debate, it's a troll battle for post counts.

Super Sanin 3
09-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Being too stupid to understand you're a moron is a direct trait of a troll, and leads directly to farm posting

Like so with this entire debate, which I concluded in my original posts. This isn't even a debate, it's a troll battle for post counts.
Trolls are people who intend to make people rage off the internet and such, just being stupid (not saying anybody is) wouldn't make somebdy a troll

Anyways back on topic, we can't say that Naruto is lightspeed just because you said so, then i could say Gaara is light speed

[Shikamaru]
09-14-2011, 01:41 PM
Trolls are people who intend to make people rage off the internet and such, just being stupid (not saying anybody is) wouldn't make somebdy a troll

Anyways back on topic, we can't say that Naruto is lightspeed just because you said so, then i could say Gaara is light speed
Who said he was light speed? LOL

Dude are you honestly saying this entire debate isn't a troll fest?

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 01:45 PM

You might think I hadn't thought of that, but alas:

Things are only the way they are if I say they are the way they are. If you say they are a certain way they aren't unless they already were, but you saying they are doesn't make them that way.

==================

http://www.allsandiegocomputerrepair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/crying_baby.jpg

;5536424'] http://www.allsandiegocomputerrepair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/crying_baby.jpg

Gentlemen, please. Take your crying elsewhere. This is a srs discussion of srsbsns. By which I mean, you're ruining the lulz.

Super Sanin 3
09-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Who said he was light speed? LOL

Dude are you honestly saying this entire debate isn't a troll fest?
For this debate? Yeah this is pretty much a troll fest now

Flying Fortress Skyfire
09-14-2011, 01:47 PM
What now? This was a ridiculous thread from the word go, Gaara never had any chance to win any more than Neji did against SM Naruto in megabbaut's wank-tastic thread.

Shikamaru Nara
09-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Locked at OP's request.