Yori
09-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Yes..

-Naruto-
09-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Alright

-Naruto-
09-10-2011, 06:55 PM
*I was searching for members for the group XCUTION, when a massive, crushing reitsu befell me. In it was a certain heartless personality of sorts. I quickly decided to pass on this guy, and concealed my reitsu.

I began walking quickly, pushing through crowds of people, when I felt a hand on my back. I instinctively turned, grabbed, and snapped the poor guy's arm, as I proceeded to stab him through the heart with a silver spear. I stared, stunned, then realized my reitsu was most likely detected.

I began to raise my arm, my hand out in front of me, as my complete fullbring armor assembled onto my body, and my spear was in hand. I held out two fingers and waved them in a circular motion, as silver shards of compacted se flew out of my armor, in a bubble, as I released them, connecting them with se, pushing back anyone in the general area. By now, I had willed my silver to multiply to fill the gaps in my armor again, I noticed that everyone was running away, it shouldn't be to soon until the cops get here.

I spot my opponent, and as I have my left hand unused, I create a ball of silver into my palm, as I toss it in front of me, it releases a burst of se, capable of concealing my body for awhile. This was enough time for me to undergo high speed movement, appearing behind you. I expect some sort of slash towards me, so I slide underneath you, while leaving a glop of silver infused with se, a pop up, my spear already changed into a bow, as I release 1 shot, that explodes halfway to you. By now, the glop of silver releases a freezing cold se, by the time you feel it, a huge amount of ice should have enveloped you and the general area*

-Naruto-
09-10-2011, 07:00 PM
*and pop up

Yori
09-11-2011, 12:58 AM
*I was searching for members for the group XCUTION, when a massive, crushing reitsu befell me. In it was a certain heartless personality of sorts. I quickly decided to pass on this guy, and concealed my reitsu.

I began walking quickly, pushing through crowds of people, when I felt a hand on my back. I instinctively turned, grabbed, and snapped the poor guy's arm, as I proceeded to stab him through the heart with a silver spear. I stared, stunned, then realized my reitsu was most likely detected.

I began to raise my arm, my hand out in front of me, as my complete fullbring armor assembled onto my body, and my spear was in hand. I held out two fingers and waved them in a circular motion, as silver shards of compacted se flew out of my armor, in a bubble, as I released them, connecting them with se, pushing back anyone in the general area. By now, I had willed my silver to multiply to fill the gaps in my armor again, I noticed that everyone was running away, it shouldn't be to soon until the cops get here.

I spot my opponent, and as I have my left hand unused, I create a ball of silver into my palm, as I toss it in front of me, it releases a burst of se, capable of concealing my body for awhile. This was enough time for me to undergo high speed movement, appearing behind you. I expect some sort of slash towards me, so I slide underneath you, while leaving a glop of silver infused with se, a pop up, my spear already changed into a bow, as I release 1 shot, that explodes halfway to you. By now, the glop of silver releases a freezing cold se, by the time you feel it, a huge amount of ice should have enveloped you and the general area*

Standing on top of a building looking over New York, Yori smirk and just say "Idiots." He also know that he is now within Bullet, Carnage, & Behemoth's neck of the woods so he have to be careful not to make to much noise. Not that he is scared, he is just waiting on Samuru to make his way here also. Quickly Yori snapped out of his train of thought when he picked up a nearby reiatsu. It's not strong enough to be Behemoth's and not wild enough to be Bullet or Carnage. Yori without moving just say Bakudo 73: Tozansho and an inverted energy pyramid barrier shapes around me and block off your attacks.

When the barrier went away Yori look around and saw the ice, and looked at the ice then back at the unknown person. "Fullbringer." Yori then unsheathes his sword and his spiritual pressure envelopes the area. "Lets make this quick. I really don't feel like battling those 3 right now." A gold light flash suddenly engulfs you, Yori, and the surrounding area. The light should be strong enough to blind you, as Yori is in motion right beside you swinging his sword across, aimed to clear your head off, but this is only an illusion as the real yori is behind you with his blade about to stab you through the heart. Not only that but another illusion in front of you slashing down your chest diagonally. Both slashes are powerful enough to penetrate your armor. Suddenly the flash ends, and Yori and his illusions are gone. He then appears 20m to your left. "Just because they are illusions don't get cocky and think their attacks means nothing. They are Real illusions. Made from Kammi & I soul."

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2011, 01:36 AM
*Sits on an adjacent building*

Carnage: Ahaha Yori! My veins pop when they see you. My blood boils I swear! After this fight, me and bullet are coming after you!

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-11-2011, 01:39 AM
*Sits on an adjacent building*

Carnage: Ahaha Yori! My veins pop when they see you. My blood boils I swear! After this fight, me and bullet are coming after you!

Stand down Carnage, you're not ready without bullets.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Stand down Carnage, you're not ready without bullets.

Get the hell out of here. You're only our manager >.>

Bullets will be here soon enough. And when he comes, the taste of blood will stain my tongue,

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-11-2011, 01:52 AM
I believe he had stated that he was going to be a hippie from now on and live in shrouded secrecy until the time he discovered his true power.

Now back off. Now's not the time. And we should really work on your diet.

Noctis Arashi
09-11-2011, 02:02 AM
I>Bullets and Carnage

Truth is Truth.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 08:40 AM
I> all of you

/proved fact is proved.

Yori
09-11-2011, 08:52 AM
No your not jun

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 08:55 AM
No your not jun
well im better then you and you> most people

therefore via powerscale Me>everyone since im better then the guy that's better then most people by a large enough amount of kill him three times in one fight.

#noegojustruth.

Bacon
09-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Ok simmer down sparky and let York have his fight. xD

Yori
09-11-2011, 08:58 AM
well im better then you and you> most people

therefore via powerscale Me>everyone since im better then the guy that's better then most people by a large enough amount of kill him three times in one fight.

#noegojustruth.

I don't look at those as a kill, just hits, since I used FB to help me out. Not my fault :p and that fight was a while ago. Things have changed.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 09:01 AM
I don't look at those as a kill, just hits, since I used FB to help me out. Not my fault :p and that fight was a while ago. Things have changed.
you get shredded to bits and frozen I CALL IT A KILL :lol: either way, talk is cheap

Yori
09-11-2011, 09:06 AM
you get shredded to bits and frozen I CALL IT A KILL :lol: either way, talk is cheap

Exactly, so keep talking foolish one

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Exactly, so keep talking foolish one
he who believes himself to be sane is the true maddened fool.

Sephiroth
09-11-2011, 10:06 AM
You both may just be fools lol

kg gangster
09-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Finally reaching the human world city of new York, I began my search for my master. Approaching the meeting spot I suddenly sensed an explosion of clashing spiritual pressures. One of them Master Yori's.

"Sh/t!!! I took to long"

I quickly flash step to the scene and see that my master is already engaged in battle. Relieved to see that his opponent is a mere human I set myself up on a nearby building and begin to build up my reiatsu in my zanpaktou.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Finally reaching the human world city of new York, I began my search for my master. Approaching the meeting spot I suddenly sensed an explosion of clashing spiritual pressures. One of them Master Yori's.

"Sh/t!!! I took to long"

I quickly flash step to the scene and see that my master is already engaged in battle. Relieved to see that his opponent is a mere human I set myself up on a nearby building and begin to build up my reiatsu in my zanpaktou.
/suddenly plopping down next to you i say verily "wassup"

kg gangster
09-11-2011, 10:37 AM
"ugh arrancar", I say as he appears next to me. "your filthy kind disgust me."

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 10:43 AM
"ugh arrancar", I say as he appears next to me. "your filthy kind disgust me."
"reapers, all talk no action. It's no wonder your kind has fallen to such lows."

-Naruto-
09-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Yori, you remind me of Mukuro from KHR. At any rate, I'll counter when something pops into my head xD

kg gangster
09-11-2011, 02:03 PM
"reapers, all talk no action. It's no wonder your kind has fallen to such lows."

"Lows?"

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 03:56 PM
"Lows?"
"quite, you stand high only to disguise your frail failing existence. even your so called master over there is trapped within the body of a girl because of his own frailty."

Sephiroth
09-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Hei=Boss :cool:

kg gangster
09-11-2011, 04:50 PM
I laugh to myself as the arrancar finishes his "observation".

"If you only knew young one. The plans of my master are far beyond your understanding."

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I laugh to myself as the arrancar finishes his "observation".

"If you only knew young one. The plans of my master are far beyond your understanding."
*I stand up with a nonchalant grin and say "it's to my understanding, that your master was killed by me, that you would be killed by me, and that your "plans" are pointless because of me.

kg gangster
09-11-2011, 05:37 PM
"killed? That's how it may appear to someone as unintelligent as yourself."

I sit with my eyes still fixed on every move the boss makes.

"Sit down boy. I don't have time for you."

Sephiroth
09-11-2011, 05:38 PM
*Hei comes out of a black portal in the ground and sits down watching*

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2011, 05:39 PM
You guys talk to freaking much! Sit down, watch the fight, then watch me kill kammi after.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 05:40 PM
"killed? That's how it may appear to someone as unintelligent as yourself."

I sit with my eyes still fixed on every move the boss makes.

"Sit down boy. I don't have time for you."
"heh, your pride will get you killed. When you cast aside your delusions you might make yourself worth a sliver of my time.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2011, 05:41 PM
"heh, your pride will get you killed. When you cast aside your delusions you might make yourself worth a sliver of my time.
/Shoots in you in the face

What the hell did I just say?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-11-2011, 05:44 PM
/Shoots in you in the face

What the hell did I just say?
/ineffective

nothing of importance

Sephiroth
09-11-2011, 05:49 PM
*Hei sits there watching, getting agavated by the two kids fighting*

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2011, 05:57 PM
/ineffective

nothing of importance

Haha, it was a water gun. But really stop talking.

kg gangster
09-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Looks to the lesser beings that are amassing.

"you won't kill anything Quincy. I'll sever ur head before you can get close."

Sephiroth
09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
*Hei hears the guy who called him a "lesser being"* "If thats what you think

kg gangster
09-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Hei can read minds? XD

Sephiroth
09-11-2011, 08:17 PM
maybe XD

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Looks to the lesser beings that are amassing.

"you won't kill anything Quincy. I'll sever ur head before you can get close."

Hahaha, your ignorance is my fuel!

kg gangster
09-12-2011, 08:09 AM
"Then burn out of control and die."

junchurikioftheleaf
09-12-2011, 05:21 PM
"Then burn out of control and die."
a raging fire is compared to a calmly blowing wind sometimes, you know what their similarity is?