PDA

View Full Version : SR powers in base and Arrancar power in base

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:00 PM
SR's powers in base, unless start in shikai

Kido:Kidō are a type of sorcery used by Shinigami. They can be used for various purposes, such as healing, attacking, and restraining. Healing seems to be a more general skill, while attacking and binding require an incantation to be recited beforehand. Demon arts spells are divided into two major groups: destructive spells, used for direct attack, and binding spells, which are spells that restrain someone or have other effects. These forms of demon arts spells are performed by calling out a complicated and often long-winded incantation followed by the name of the spell, which causes an effect once the name has been recited. Lesser versions of the spells can be used by calling out the name alone, but their effectiveness is reduced when used in such a fashion.

Hoho:like hand-to-hand combat, is not elaborated upon by every Shinigami. Flash steps (Shunpo), a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow, is implied to be part of this category, and most (though not all) Shinigami are able to perform it to some degree.[10] Another skill, though not necessarily related, is the ability of some Shinigami to walk on air using spiritual power. By collecting and solidifying spiritual particles beneath their feet, Shinigami can gain traction on thin air to either freely move about or to stop themselves from falling.[11]

Zanjutsu: the most used form of combat among Shinigami, since their Zanpakutō is the most effective way of dispatching any given opponent. As the name suggests, it involves using a Zanpakutō and its various special abilities to attack an opponent. In addition to its basic form, each Zanpakutō has two enhanced forms: Shikai ("initial release") and Bankai ("final release"), which change the sword's form to unlock its potential and that of its user.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Arrancar powers in base
Bala:Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal Cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate, but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twenty-fold speed

Cero:are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Gillians, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and the Visored have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently. Various Arrancar and Hollow characters display variants of the technique, such as the Espada-exclusive Gran Rey Cero, the Cero Oscuras that Ulquiorra Cifer can use only in his released form.

Hierro:efers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar generally have proportionally stronger skin than usual.

Resurreccion:ost Arrancar have the ability to seal their power within a Zanpakutō. Upon releasing their Zanpakutō, they gain all of their former unique Hollow abilities back, essentially 'resurrecting' their old selves. When using this ability, they essentially combine their human form and their Hollow form, incidentally increasing their power considerably. As another note, when an Arrancar uses his or her Resurreccion, it heals all minor wounds

Sonido:it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm confused as to the point of this thread. Is it to establish what base powers everybody is allowed to use? If so, then it needs to be filled out with what each ability entails (i.e. Flash Step = Temporarily enhanced movement speed).

Pool
09-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Bala for arrancars?

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:05 PM
well at this rate we are back at the start, so why not start here?

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm confused as to the point of this thread. Is it to establish what base powers everybody is allowed to use? If so, then it needs to be filled out with what each ability entails (i.e. Flash Step = Temporarily enhanced movement speed).

i could do that, but i just dont get how people can elemental attacks etc in base e.e

Yori
09-06-2011, 06:08 PM
The moment we let 2nd release become a normal thing, was the moment BFV stop trying to be similar to the manga. Its cool beans though

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2011, 06:08 PM
It's probably best to establish the organization of the system before we go around giving people free reign to fight as of right now.

However, I like the idea of making a thread where everybody's powers/limits are accessible. My recommendation would to fill out the above powers using information from the manga/Bleach Wiki (so we have a common source to get information from), but save it for later use when the new system is up and running.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 06:17 PM
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa hold up a minute, i appreciate just what your trying to do but i gotta bring this up cuz it seems your outta clues. Whatever happened to the term freeverse? i seem to remember someone yelling bout that just a day or so ago. see changin the stuff now has just gotta end, we can make a new system and new groups and whatnot but changing the entire game? we might aswell just make an entire new world.

now that my bad attempt at trying to rap is over ill clear up what i just said.
Basically, people have grown use to what they can do now, we don't need to change anything hell we should probably open it up more, also soulreapers automatically get two elements all the time. there hidden in kido so no one really pays attention but the cold fact is they always got shocks and fire general. throw that in addition to the 20 or so bakudo and the rest of the kido powers you got about 4 elements and multiple skill piles.

compurr that over to arrancar change it up now and make it like the show? please that leaves us with 4 powers fo sho.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2011, 06:21 PM
First of all, we're NOT redoing the system. We are rebooting it.

All this thread is/will be is a place where people can view the BASIC POWERS they are entitled to as a member of their respective group. It's just for convenience's sake, nothing more. We have not established a "new world" of BFV. We're just trying to:

A) Organize the system so there are no argument over who has what powers
B) Get people interested in BFV again
C) Try and make the system fair, open, and available for everybody to excel/advance in the ranks of the system

It's like we're rebuilding using the foundation of the previous BFVs as our building blocks.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:25 PM
there done

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:28 PM
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa hold up a minute, i appreciate just what your trying to do but i gotta bring this up cuz it seems your outta clues. Whatever happened to the term freeverse? i seem to remember someone yelling bout that just a day or so ago. see changin the stuff now has just gotta end, we can make a new system and new groups and whatnot but changing the entire game? we might aswell just make an entire new world.

now that my bad attempt at trying to rap is over ill clear up what i just said.
Basically, people have grown use to what they can do now, we don't need to change anything hell we should probably open it up more, also soulreapers automatically get two elements all the time. there hidden in kido so no one really pays attention but the cold fact is they always got shocks and fire general. throw that in addition to the 20 or so bakudo and the rest of the kido powers you got about 4 elements and multiple skill piles.

compurr that over to arrancar change it up now and make it like the show? please that leaves us with 4 powers fo sho.

3 vs 5

u all have more than us.....

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
3 vs 5

u all have more than us.....
but what can are powers do? high speed and sword goes for both. reiatsu sensing aswell. then what we get basic energy blasts and energy punches while you guys get lightning blasts fireball nets walls poles spears ECT ECT

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Stop complaining really. u heal ur self we dont, we dont have rock hard skin, u do. u have cero and bala to counter the kidos...so dont start.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Stop complaining really. u heal ur self we dont, we dont have rock hard skin, u do. u have cero and bala to counter the kidos...so dont start.
kenpachi had that it's a pretty simple trick oh and it's done with reiatsu. also regeneration has been very very rare and is so limited these days you can only heal scratches without taking turn upon turn to heal it plus you can't heal anything important. also medical kido just usit while in battle. `:)

Hidan of the Mist
09-06-2011, 06:36 PM
There's should be a limit to reistu and moves like serious?
Do you see people in bleach using super sized cero in base, or making such immense overpowered attacks in their release either,?
Reboot sounds good I'm gonna go study what made old days so popular lol

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:36 PM
yeah stand there and get attack, i think not. Also take pride int eh character you made, if ur so good then why complain about limiting your base really?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 06:39 PM
yeah stand there and get attack, i think not. Also take pride int eh character you made, if ur so good then why complain about limiting your base really?
don't start with that bull just because you can't break my argument. soulreapers have the capability to do everything arrancar can and more and I just proved it. oh and one more thing my character wouldn't be who he is now without all cool stuff i do in base. I'm not the one who doesn't have pride in his character.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Ok show me a damn SR in base who has used elemental attack, besides kido, and can heal them self in base?

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Im not trying to start an arguement etc, i just made the thread like sage said. People dont get what you can and cant do as a race or even in base...

Seven
09-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Ok show me a damn SR in base who has used elemental attack, besides kido, and can heal them self in base?

He said that he was reffering to Medical Kido not just random healing abilities. Also Soul Reapers in base other than Kido are supposed to rely on their Hoho and Zanjutsu. That's just how the series was set up, Arrancar were never supposed to be equalized with Shinigami at all times, that's why most Soul Reapers went right into Shikai when fighting them,(i.e. Kira vs Abirama.).

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 06:46 PM
stop using kido like it's an entirely different thing all together when it's not. what are kido, spells used by focusing reiatsu, what is everything else we do done by? focusing reiatsu. if your not trying to start and argument don't use flawed logic.

Hidan of the Mist
09-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Yamada can heal in base.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:47 PM
He said that he was reffering to Medical Kido not just random healing abilities. Also Soul Reapers in base other than Kido are supposed to rely on their Hoho and Zanjutsu. That's just how the series was set up, Arrancar were never supposed to be equalized with Shinigami at all times, that's why most Soul Reapers went right into Shikai when fighting them,(i.e. Kira vs Abirama.).

but yet some how Sr's are better in base than arrancar >.>

Hidan of the Mist
09-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh never mind that was his little scalpel thing

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 06:56 PM
yeap yeap

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Oh never mind that was his little scalpel thing
wasn't it healing in base actually? i remember it being he couldn't enter shikai until he healed people enough so that the gauge filled then he could use that to attack.

Hidan of the Mist
09-06-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't remember all I know is heal in base and in shikai he gathered what the enemy did to his team mates healed them and sent it back in a attack.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't remember all I know is heal in base and in shikai he gathered what the enemy did to his team mates healed them and sent it back in a attack.
Hisagomaru unlike common Zanpakutō does not inflict damage when the blade hits a target, but rather heals the wounds of anyone it touches. Upon contact with a target a red smoke is emitted from the wound as it heals. The red smoke then enters the blade causing its gauge to fill up with a red light consistent with the level of the injury. Smaller wounds will barely fill the gauge at all, while enchroachment is great enough to instantly fill the gauge.

Shikai: Hisagomaru's Shikai command is "Fulfill" (満たせ, Mitase; "Fill" in the English dub). When the gauge is full, Hisagomaru automatically initiates its Shikai and transforms into Akeiro Hisagomaru (朱色瓠丸, Crimson-Colored Gourd). In this form, it takes the shape of a scalpel.

Shikai Special Ability: Akeiro Hisagomaru concentrates every wound it has absorbed into one massive attack that is usually initiated with a slashing movement that generates a stream of red energy somewhat similar to a cero, powerful enough to deal a near-fatal wound to a Gillian-class menos. Subsequent attacks also have the healing restriction lifted, allowing Hanatarō to attack normally after the transformation, though Akeiro Hisagomaru's form makes that difficult.
copied from bleach wiki

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Why the hell are people arguing over this?

Yes, we know Shinigami have different Zanpuktous. Physicals, elementals, support, and Kidou. That's why Unohana and Hanataro, being medics, and supports, have support-type Zanpuktous that focus on healing. It also means a trade off on actual offensive techniques.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Why the hell are people arguing over this?

Yes, we know Shinigami have different Zanpuktous. Physicals, elementals, support, and Kidou. That's why Unohana and Hanataro, being medics, and supports, have support-type Zanpuktous that focus on healing. It also means a trade off on actual offensive techniques.
it's seph having issues with arrancar saying because they get more so called abilities their stronger when the only reason soul reapers don't have 80+ is because kido spells are all lumped into one big group while cero and bala are lumped separately which is really the only reason arrancar have more.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:16 PM
it's seph having issues with arrancar saying because they get more so called abilities their stronger when the only reason soul reapers don't have 80+ is because kido spells are all lumped into one big group while cero and bala are lumped separately which is really the only reason arrancar have more.

I look at the man and is kind of impressed, "Looks like you are stronger than I first thought, but no matter it will send the same way." I start to say, "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" Hadō #90. Kurohitsugi ,I generates a purple-black spiritual energy that trys to envelops the target with a powerful torrent of gravity that takes the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear-like protrusions. The spears then pierce the box, lacerating the one inside from head to toe. I stand there and smile

*I hear the your hado chant and i quickly charge up all the energy into my sword and when the box surrounds me i release it.* Nulle Torrent De Glace. *The purple-black box is blown from the inside out by a torrent of ice that shoots outward at all ends and spin at such an incredible rate that anything that would come in contact with it would be ripped to pieces* I know you can do better than that Wei.

explain how he could counter that in base and keep his attack?

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Arrancars and Shinigami were never meant to be equalized. (in terms of techniques)

Hell, in fact, Kubo hyped them so much that they were supposed to trump the Shinigami by leagues. Hence the common Arrancar 'foot soldier' >>> 20% of Bankai Hitsugaya. And the 10 Espada >>> Soul Society line.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Arrancars and Shinigami were never meant to be equalized. (in terms of techniques)

Hell, in fact, Kubo hyped them so much that they were supposed to trump the Shinigami by leagues. Hence the common Arrancar 'foot soldier' >>> 20% of Bankai Hitsugaya. And the 10 Espada >>> Soul Society line.

..like i said...Arrancar that are up graded against SR's in this verse by useing reccuression powers in base owns SRs...

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-06-2011, 07:23 PM
But they aren't. I said supposedly.

Kidou and Ceros both carry an advantage and disadvantage to one another. While Ceros have the raw destructive power, Kidou have the sheer diversity. Balas are essentially a poor man's Cero.

Resurrection is simply a limit removal. Like when a Shinigami moves from base to Shikai, or Shikai to Bankai, they are simply remove boundaries from their true strength.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:28 PM
explain how he could counter that in base and keep his attack?
simple, just like he did. what are you seriously telling me that your expecting people to chant kuroshitsugi and then have it blown apart by a simple bala or cero? do you know how many people will buy that? ZERO. and forcing people to release just to counter a simple kido spell is stupid. using that logic to match a cero you need to be in bankai since it's the stronger of the arrancars ONLY 2 ENERGY BLASTS it only serves to reason that it's so powerful you'd need all your power to stop it just like kuroshitsugi is one of the strongest kido.

Hidan of the Mist
09-06-2011, 07:28 PM
When you make a cero your supposed to pose in order to make it happen.
Stark is the only one who didn't have to.
Bleach is based off sword fighting really. A couple of abilities extra but not 5 different types of ceros and all these extra moves.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:31 PM
simple, just like he did. what are you seriously telling me that your expecting people to chant kuroshitsugi and then have it blown apart by a simple bala or cero? do you know how many people will buy that? ZERO. and forcing people to release just to counter a simple kido spell is stupid. using that logic to match a cero you need to be in bankai since it's the stronger of the arrancars ONLY 2 ENERGY BLASTS it only serves to reason that it's so powerful you'd need all your power to stop it just like kuroshitsugi is one of the strongest kido.

still didn't explain how he can keep his torrent after he countered the spell which was with the chant.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:34 PM
just forget it jun

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:34 PM
still didn't explain how he can keep his torrent after he countered the spell which was with the chant.
that's a simple movement X force X energy dealy right there how he kept is little more then him keeping it going, this is a roleplay seph there is no all powerful science behind it governing whether this is capable of passing through this or on what wavelength that can exist. it happens how the fighters write it.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:36 PM
ok so lets say u go AoD

and i stay base

u use ur all powerfull AoD, i use Daku and block it. would u go with it, bc i said it blocked it?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:39 PM
ok so lets say u go AoD

and i stay base

u use ur all powerfull AoD, i use Daku and block it. would u go with it, bc i said it blocked it?
no, because my AoD attack is a reiatsu laced soundwave and therefore would go around your silly wall. that is simply a wrong counter you lose.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:41 PM
no, but its how i wrote it jun, it happens how i write it remember?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:44 PM
no, but its how i wrote it jun, it happens how i write it remember?
yea but that's when you not being a robot comes into play. Tell me this, You launch that giant ass electrical dragonlike kido thingy i think it was raikoso taiho something and I throw a pebble infront of it and say that pebble being there causes it to detonate and not reach me. Are you gonna believe that a rock 7 CM across is gonna stop that? much less matter enough to cause detonation

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:44 PM
yeap, bc thats how u wrote it, like u stated urself.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:46 PM
yeap, bc thats how u wrote it, like u stated urself.
seph theres a thing called logic, theres a thing called honor, and theres a thing called sportsmanship. You need these things to play this game, if you don't have them, get out.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:46 PM
but in all seriousness no, but if i was to tell u other wise, most people would argue it

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-06-2011, 07:47 PM
ok so lets say u go AoD

and i stay base

It's not going to work. The point of fighting is to stay realistic while doing so.

Say Yori launches an attack the power of a nuke at me and I stop it with a pebble. Does that make sense much? Naw.

It's a powerscale. How average Cero > average Bala.

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 07:48 PM
seph theres a thing called logic, theres a thing called honor, and theres a thing called sportsmanship. You need these things to play this game, if you don't have them, get out.

i have them all, but i question things that shouldnt be able to happen and people call it arguements, example hally. Thats where my logic comes in and honor and all that, if i get beat i get beat i admit it and go on, but when u sit there and u write two to three pages of questions and say no it shouldnt be able to happen then what?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-06-2011, 07:51 PM
i have them all, but i question things that shouldnt be able to happen and people call it arguements, example hally. Thats where my logic comes in and honor and all that, if i get beat i get beat i admit it and go on, but when u sit there and u write two to three pages of questions and say no it shouldnt be able to happen then what?
then simply prove them wrong indefinitely like i just did with the little question of SR vs AR. the sheer fact is if it's not right, you know it's not right, then pull out your arguments, show them that it can't happen and show them why. if they continue to argue, say Fk it and just go with it say the counter or whatever didn't work give a believable reason and beat them down, that's what i do.

Bacon
09-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Perhaps there could be a sorta member made scale to rate how much fatigue would result from performing any of said abilities? At the same time, there would be some sort of general consensus of how much stamina one has?

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 08:05 PM
im just going to wait to see what is comeing up after this whole leader thing

Bacon
09-06-2011, 08:09 PM
I suppose that sounds like a plan. :D

Seven
09-06-2011, 08:09 PM
I smell a ;);););) storm coming. xD

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Seven's right.

IN BEFORE DA STORM.

Seven
09-06-2011, 08:11 PM
In befo da stom!

Sephiroth
09-06-2011, 08:13 PM
isnt that always the case here haha

Seven
09-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Yep, I don't gotta be a weather man to tell you guys that there's a hurricane of ;);););) coming.

Hidan of the Mist
09-06-2011, 08:17 PM
So every body starts saying every cuss word but when I say stupid, I get everybody pissed off.
When I say retard I get infracted.
Every little word I say is bad. I'm not really mad but right now I'm like ;););)?.

Seven
09-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Well I think I'll be out for the night then gents.
@Hidan; Orihime is Da Secks!

Bacon
09-06-2011, 08:22 PM
I smell a ;);););) storm coming. xD
Let's have a little more faith in our userbase. So they had a little talk about opposing viewpoints. It only gets bad when there are troll threads to troll other troll threads. When people start to alienate certain people. ;)

Besides, excrement is nasty. :mad:

Hidan of the Mist
09-06-2011, 08:22 PM
She's sexy but idk what's secks

Bacon
09-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Replace the ck with an x.

Yori
09-07-2011, 04:21 AM
Hm now you guys wanna put limits on Stamina when I have been preaching about this almost a year ago? I don't know who side I'm on this, I'm just gonna shutup and critique after its all been said and done. Swag.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-07-2011, 04:38 AM
Hm now you guys wanna put limits on Stamina when I have been preaching about this almost a year ago? I don't know who side I'm on this, I'm just gonna shutup and critique after its all been said and done. Swag.

Yori comes, rashes then leaves. Swag him out.