PDA

View Full Version : Disney Villains

Vocaloid
08-28-2011, 06:30 PM
So, what do you think of them? Hate em or love em?

Personally, while I do feel bad for the heroes for what the villains do, I can't help but like the villains. Hades is my favorite so far I think.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-28-2011, 06:33 PM
I love villains. I like Jafar and Maleficent.

Vocaloid
08-28-2011, 06:48 PM
I love villains. I like Jafar and Malificient.

Funny thing is, Jafar was designed to be a male counterpart of Maleficent.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-28-2011, 06:50 PM
That explains the awesome.

Sephiroth
08-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Yes that is awesome

Vocaloid
08-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Hercules and Aladdin actually had a crossover episode once (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vbj-YIp6Lk). Jafar was dead after the 2nd movie and his soul kept making trouble in the Underworld so Hades and Jafar got into an argument over who's enemy was tougher.

Unfortunately, the episode is in favor of Hercules and Hades because Jafar gets dumbed down a little. Hades even comments that Jafar laughs too much.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Hades is a God, so he technically should be stronger. Jafar was strong though.

Vocaloid
08-28-2011, 07:09 PM
I know, but in the episode Jafar is defeated really easily by Hercules when if it was serious or a movie or something he wouldn't have died so fast.

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
08-28-2011, 07:49 PM
I think the villain I like is Scar. He is very cunning and I think it would be interesting to get more back story on him and his bro but that would mean a sequel. I like the 3 (Lionking, Simba's Pride, and 1/2) movies that are already out there and I don't think they would be able to make another good sequel of the classics.

ILIKEPIE
08-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Kingdom Hearts villians are number 1 (they are disney villians)

Vocaloid
08-28-2011, 07:54 PM
I think the villain I like is Scar. He is very cunning and I think it would be interesting to get more back story on him and his bro but that would mean a sequel. I like the 3 (Lionking, Simba's Pride, and 1/2) movies that are already out there and I don't think they would be able to make another good sequel of the classics.

Disney did release some books that told of Mufasa and Scar's childhood. Scar's real name is Taka (it means Trash) and their parents were named King Adahi and Queen Ura.

Of course, the books also had Simba and Nala have a son even though the movie gave them a daughter. People use the son for a theory that Zira killed him and that's why she got banished from the Pride Lands. It's not confirmed though.

WindScar22
10-31-2011, 07:28 AM
Hades was cool, but personally, I like Scar and Ursula.