PDA

View Full Version : Kimimaru vs Killer Bee

megabbaut
08-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Who wins?
EDIT: No Hachibi and Kimimaru is healthy

Sasuke726
08-27-2011, 08:11 AM
No matter how much i think Kimimaro is awesome. i think he is stomped by killer bee unless there r some restrictions.

Uchiha Sora
08-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Restrictions on Hachibi? o_O Cuz there's no way Bee will get killed before going full hachichi.

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Kimimaro?
Yeah I'd say it's a stomp for KB. Unless you meant in a taijutsu battle, base, I'm just gonna assume that's what you meant. It should be pretty even tbh, but Killer Bee can come out on top in the end with his seven swords and Raiton.

Shikamaru Nara
08-27-2011, 08:38 AM
TBB should be more than enough, if his sword dance thing isn't enough to take Kimi.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-27-2011, 09:05 AM
taijutsu: kimimaro barely takes it, all out battle: killer bee stomps

J-Sun Tasogare
08-27-2011, 09:52 AM
taijutsu: kimimaro barely takes it, all out battle: killer bee stomps

Uhhh, no?

Killer Bee is fast enough that Kimmi can't think before he has several slices, and is charged with Raition, also the fact the he can use Samehada aswell puts Kimmi at a bigger disadvantage.

SageoftheSixPaths
08-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Oh sweet baby Jesus this is one sided.

Kimimaro loses in every possible scenario short of a rap-off. KB is multiple times faster, has Raiton (which can easily just fry Kimimaro like a toaster strudel without actually needing to cut him), superior strength, enough reaction speed to dodge every attack Kimi has, HACHIBI CHAKRA BOMB, etc.

I dare somebody to seriously argue that Kimimaro can win. I DARE YOU.

Roronoa Zoro
08-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Oh sweet baby Jesus this is one sided.

Kimimaro loses in every possible scenario short of a rap-off. KB is multiple times faster, has Raiton (which can easily just fry Kimimaro like a toaster strudel without actually needing to cut him), superior strength, enough reaction speed to dodge every attack Kimi has, HACHIBI CHAKRA BOMB, etc.

I dare somebody to seriously argue that Kimimaro can win. I DARE YOU.
I know right`:P lol. Killer Bee can beat him without going Bijuu Form Full Beast but he might have to use Version 1 but not Version 2. You should have put restrictions like KillerBee without the Hachibi and kimimaro healthy. Now people would have argued on that one.

Super Sanin 3
08-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Kimimaro only lost because he was sick, non sick he solo's narutoverse http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Man in all seriousness, people underrating Kimimaro way too much obviously.

megabbaut
08-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Ok. No Hachibi and Kimi is healthy

Uchiha Sora
08-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Idk about beating Killer Bee, but Kimimaro is in no way weak :/ He took a giant sand burial from Gaara and being under all of that sand, and he WASN'T crushed? Thats insane. Kimi is underrated a lot IMO. He woulda won that too if he didn't have a disease that possibly weakened him throughout the whole battle. Oro didn't want Kimi's body for nothing <.<

deidara#1
08-27-2011, 10:19 AM
What does Kimimaro being health really mean other than him being able to maintain CC2 without dieing?

heroeking
08-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Can Kimmi even actually see Killerbee's base speed? Anyway Bee chops his head off before he realizes what just happened.

megabbaut
08-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Can Kimmi even actually see Killerbee's base speed? Anyway Bee chops his head off before he realizes what just happened.
I don't think Bee is that fast... outside of hachibi cloak and wouldn't his bones shield him like it did after Lee recovered from being drunk?

Super Sanin 3
08-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Kimimaro can probably hold his own for a bit, but Bee's style of kenjutsu is also unpredictable (although not AS unpredictable as Lee's but just as effective), if i remember right he blocked a punch from A? That's pretty good speed and IIRC Kimimaro should have been around Sasuke's level from the end of part 1 (sick though). So after Sasuke spends 3 years training and making his speed a hell of a lot faster in the beginning of part 1, then probably even more before facing B, who blitz'd him in base. He's probably faster than even a healthy kimimaro. He can than probably go CM level 1 and be able to block a little more. But if Bee starts using lightning on his blade he can potentially still harm Kimimaro. Then he can go CM level 2..than i'm not sure but can Bee go V1/V2 in this fight?

heroeking
08-27-2011, 10:35 AM
I don't think Bee is that fast... outside of hachibi cloak and wouldn't his bones shield him like it did after Lee recovered from being drunk? Bee is close to base raikage speed. Bee is faster than Sasuke, Sasuke is wayyyy faster than part 1 rock lee. The only reason Sasuke lived against Bee was because of Sharingan.

SageoftheSixPaths
08-27-2011, 11:02 AM
I know right`:P lol. Killer Bee can beat him without going Bijuu Form Full Beast but he might have to use Version 1 but not Version 2. You should have put restrictions like KillerBee without the Hachibi and kimimaro healthy. Now people would have argued on that one.
No argument. At all. Killer Bee Lariats before CS2 even crosses Kimimaro's mind.
Kimimaro only lost because he was sick, non sick he solo's narutoverse http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png
http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png
Man in all seriousness, people underrating Kimimaro way too much obviously.
Not at all. Kimimaro is stacked in terms of defense, but honestly that's all he's got. Even without his disease bringing him down, CS2 eats up chakra like crazy. And he's not even CLOSE to fast enough to bring KB down. He couldn't even keep up with Drunken Fist Lee in base form at the beginning, an CS2 didn't give him any real boost in speed aside from his Braken Dance's quasi-teleportation ability.

Bee literally just throws a pencil faster than Kimi can react and has it go right through his eye.
Ok. No Hachibi and Kimi is healthy
See above.

Bee is too fast, too strong, and has too much chakra to even come close to losing. That, plus 7 sword style, plus Samehada (likely won't even need it), plus Raiton style equals Kimimaro minus head.

THE X UCHIHA
08-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Who wins?
EDIT: No Hachibi and Kimimaru is healthy

No Hachibi means no Menacing Ball , no V2 not to mention that lariat wouldn't be useful without being B at V1.
Bones are highly solid and unbreakable Kimi can use larch Dance to protect himself and then uses
Bracken Dance in a bit before B can reach Kimi ,Kimimaro GG.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-27-2011, 12:18 PM
kimi could definetly notice that hes gonna get hit and then bam, bones spikes all through his body, plus they are harder than steel.... like i said straight taijutsu kimi wins.

Super Sanin 3
08-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Shouldn't a raiten sword (or 7) still hurt kimi? Might even be able to pierce bones too. Don't forget that Bee was able to escape Juugo's attack while just being hit by chidori, while not even looking at the attack, and was able to escape to another HILL before Taka recovered. (Chapter 412 Page 15)

SageoftheSixPaths
08-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Shouldn't a raiten sword (or 7) still hurt kimi? Might even be able to pierce bones too. Don't forget that Bee was able to escape Juugo's attack while just being hit by chidori, while not even looking at the attack, and was able to escape to another HILL before Taka recovered. (Chapter 412 Page 15)
It would hurt, though maybe not due to cutting power. I'm thinking more like getting hit with lightning will hurt no matter how thick your skull is.

However, I still think that Bee's Raiton swords could pretty casually cut through steel, and Kimimaro's bone density was COMPARED to that of steel. So I'm thinking Kimi bleeds, regardless of his KG abilities.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Shouldn't a raiten sword (or 7) still hurt kimi? Might even be able to pierce bones too. Don't forget that Bee was able to escape Juugo's attack while just being hit by chidori, while not even looking at the attack, and was able to escape to another HILL before Taka recovered. (Chapter 412 Page 15) the raiton sword could deinetly pierce normal bones, but kimi has the ability to make his bones harder than steel, and he would most likely have that effect going all the time

Shikamaru Nara
08-27-2011, 02:23 PM
the raiton sword could deinetly pierce normal bones, but kimi has the ability to make his bones harder than steel, and he would most likely have that effect going all the time

Except they don't envelop him completely.

Swords don't work like Taijutsu exactly.

The bones can't move at his will -- as far as I know -- so all he has to do is shove the swords between the gaps in the bones.

And he can do it too.

Kimimaro was having problems with keeping up with smashed Lee, and Bee > Lee in speed. He should far surpass Kimimaro in speed, making it easy to do what was said above.

THE X UCHIHA
08-28-2011, 06:06 AM

The bones can't move at his will -- as far as I know -- so all he has to do is shove the swords between the gaps in the bones.

And he can do it too.

Kimimaro was having problems with keeping up with smashed Lee, and Bee > Lee in speed. He should far surpass Kimimaro in speed, making it easy to do what was said above.

Sawaribi no mai creates a filed of Bones in a bit , Kimi's body gets merged with that field which means B has no chance to attack or even move then.

dunno why some ppl actually underestimate Kimi.

Sasuke726
08-28-2011, 07:55 AM
its still a stomp fest due 2 KB's superior speed, strength, endurance, and abilities. Kimimaro is awesome but he isnt the greatest.

THE X UCHIHA
08-28-2011, 08:13 AM
its still a stomp fest due 2 KB's superior speed, strength, endurance, and abilities. Kimimaro is awesome but he isnt the greatest.

No one said he's the greatest but he can protect himself and attack at the same time ,Sawaribi no mai takes less than a moment prep, what can B do to Kimi , he has only Samehada and Kimi is a taijutsu master so he doesn't use elemental attacks also Samehada can't touch Kimi body due to bones.

Sawaribi no mai means a field of bones created , no chance for B to speedblitz or even move then.

Super Sanin 3
08-28-2011, 08:32 AM
But KB has shown to move quickly out of those situations (2nd post from top)
If KB is in base do you still include the tentacles he can create? A raiten pencil might drill a hole in Kimi's head if he's not careful(grr does he have that here?)

THE X UCHIHA
08-28-2011, 09:00 AM
But KB has shown to move quickly out of those situations (2nd post from top)
If KB is in base do you still include the tentacles he can create? A raiten pencil might drill a hole in Kimi's head if he's not careful(grr does he have that here?)

he can create no tentacle since hachibi is restricted in this matchup
Raiton pencil can be reacted by head bones or chest bones anyway once sawaribi no mai is ON , B is no more alive.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
08-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Magic Cut Through Anything Lightning Swords > creepy bone dude. That aside, Bee is also faster, stronger, more durable and probably smarter than Kimimaro.

THE X UCHIHA
08-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Magic Cut Through Anything Lightning Swords > creep bone dude. That aside, Bee is also faster, stronger, more durable and probably smarter than Kimimaro.

I only see B faster while chakra cloak form which is restricted in this matchup
B's 7 lightning swords failed to completely cut Suigetsu Sword so it can't cut through anything as u think,there's no way B can break through Kimimaro bones if the Earth cursed seal is activated.

+Smartness unimportant.

who told u that Kimimaro is not stronger than B ???!!!!
ppl really underrating Kimi . go take a look at his feats man, go take a look.

Super Sanin 3
08-28-2011, 09:34 AM
But Bee blitz'd a POST-Skip sasuke (after many time skip arcs) so i'd assume he's faster than Kimimaro. It would have cut Suigetsu's sword but Sasuke stopped it with his own raiten current.

THE X UCHIHA
08-28-2011, 09:40 AM
all what ppl said here seems logical , but actually I don't see base B that fast :(

Super Sanin 3
08-28-2011, 09:41 AM
all what ppl said here seems logical , but actually I don't see base B that fast
Probably cause the average speed gets higher over time. Like how Guy was able to go behind team 7 that time before they blinked. Could you imagine Raikage pre-skip?

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-28-2011, 09:44 AM

And he can do it too.

actually you should watch the part in the show where lee tries to punch kimi in the stomach and kimi just grows siked out bones from his ribs. they dont envelop him but his skeletal structure is a mystery, kabuto one said that there wasnt enough medical info on kimi's body to actually allow kabuto treat kimi's sickness, so if killer bee doesnt know where the gaps are in kimi's body then he can do that.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
08-28-2011, 09:53 AM
I only see B faster while chakra cloak form which is restricted in this matchup

Kimimaro was about on par with Curse Seal Sasuke. Bee basically beat the ever loving hell out of not only a significantly stronger and faster Sasuke, but also two of his friends.

B's 7 lightning swords failed to completely cut Suigetsu Sword Suigetsu's Super Special Awesome Regenerating Zabuza Mist Village Sword vs bone. Yeah, I'm gonna go with SSSARZMVS

who told u that Kimimaro is not stronger than B ???!!!Who told you he is?

Kimi ain't winning this and it's ridiculous to think he is.

J-Man
08-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Kimimaro was about on par with Curse Seal Sasuke. Bee basically beat the ever loving hell out of not only a significantly stronger and faster Sasuke, but also two of his friends.

3*

yeah, kimimaro is just kimimaro, bee is on a whole ohter level.

THE X UCHIHA
08-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Suigetsu's Super Special Awesome Regenerating Zabuza Mist Village Sword vs bone. Yeah, I'm gonna go with SSSARZMVS

the 7 lightning swords are no way stronger than Chidori and Chidori barely interpenetrated Gaara's base absolute defense while Kimi bones at CS2 interpenetrated Gaara's Shukaku shield with ease. Kimi's last technique was so freaky that field of bones he created within a moment was like infinity.

Who told you he is?
Kimi ain't winning this and it's ridiculous to think he is.

at CS2 he is.
you're making Kimi Garbage with this post.
anyway just wanna know how base B gonna blitz Kimi when the starting distance is 50m. I mean he's too fast while chakra cloak mode but y u think he's also fast at base mode ... ?! Kimi can create bones to protect himself whenever he wants.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
08-28-2011, 11:40 AM
EDIT: It's all semantics anyway, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about so there's no reason to argue with you. Bee wins hands down.

heroeking
08-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Bee lariats Kimmi's head off. Bee is wayyyy faster than kimi, kimi is about the same speed as pre-rock lee.

heroeking
08-28-2011, 03:40 PM
or Menacing ball GG

no hachibi

[Shikamaru]
08-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Bee lariats Kimmi's head off. Bee is wayyyy faster than kimi, kimi is about the same speed as pre-rock lee.
Not quite, as he obviously solo'd him normally in base. While minutes from death.

Base Bee can't lariat bone armor.

However, that doesn't matter, since Bee is faster in base than Kimimaro is.

By the time he analyses Bee's speed, he won't have time to go curse mode.

THE X UCHIHA
08-29-2011, 04:55 AM
EDIT: It's all semantics anyway, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about so there's no reason to argue with you. Bee wins hands down.

this is trolling , I just wanted to know what B's speed feats at Base mode are ?!

Shikamaru Nara
08-29-2011, 06:13 AM
FFS, please calm down and respectfully debate. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.

Demonfire_Ninja
08-29-2011, 06:49 AM
I think that Bee has this one, even without the Hachibi and with Kimi being healthy bee should be fast and strong enough to win, plus his lightning element enables him to use perhaps some of the only jutsu's that would be able to cut through the bone armour.

Super Sanin 3
08-29-2011, 08:18 AM
IMO this is my scenario in an IC battle: it will probably start out with Bee using his unusual kenjutsu and speed to overwhelm Kimimaro. He can probably knock him back some distance with his strength or something but the damage should be minimal. Even when he gets hurt, his extreme determination will probably ignore any pain he gets. Bee has the reactions to dodge drilling bullets as well. Lariat will probably work at this stage but Bee probably won't use it off the bat anyways.Once he reaches CM1 after some pressuring, he'll start using his bones to defend against his attacks. However, bee is known to be able to add lightning style to his blades to cut through strong objects. This will probably get him once or twice and may even severely injure him, but like i said before he has great endurance. He takes the first two levels with ease.

In CM2 Kimimaro seems to just ram into his opponent with brute strength and/or use his vine and flower dance. Since his style completely changes, i'm doubting Bee's kenjutsu will work here, seeing he'll probably try a head-on attack and get thrown back by Kimi, or try from behind (>.>) and get hit by his tail. KB probably only has 1 choice now, to stab him in a vital with a raiten sword (preferably the head), if he can throw these swords like he did with the pencil, i think he could end it there. However, pressure Kimimaro too much and he'll use his ultimate technique: Seedling Fern. Here i'm not quite sure how far it spreads, but by rules if KB leaves the crater he wins i believe. If there's no spot on the ground he'll have to grab on to one of the bones to avoid being impaled, from there on it all depends if Bee is smart enough to realize he can go through the bones (don't forget he'll know Kimimaro is not dead, unlike Gaara). I do believe Kimimaro can end it there as well, being how close KB is. This is all just a scenario anyways because i was boredhttp://serve.mysmiley.net/cool/cool0018.gif

Shikamaru Nara
08-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Sawaribi no mai creates a filed of Bones in a bit , Kimi's body gets merged with that field which means B has no chance to attack or even move then.

dunno why some ppl actually underestimate Kimi.

Yes he does.

The only way that Kimimaro is going to use that is as a last resort, as we saw in Gaara Vs Kimimaro. He's not going to just start out like that. He's probably going to go into CS1 and that's when Bee strikes.

People overestimate him.

THE X UCHIHA
08-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Yes he does.

The only way that Kimimaro is going to use that is as a last resort, as we saw in Gaara Vs Kimimaro. He's not going to just start out like that. He's probably going to go into CS1 and that's when Bee strikes.

People overestimate him.

ok I understand now , I was just thinking that Kimi bones armor might somehow react B's 7 lightning swords.