PDA

View Full Version : Rewatching Naruto anime original!

Hidan1
08-27-2011, 06:56 AM
I dont know how many times I watched first Naruto episodes but Im rewatching them now.
I watched battle between Sakura and Ino 3 days ago.
I can watch this always and that would be never boring!

Masashi Kishimoto sensei, Your story, Your characters and Your world is the best thing I ever saw!

I love manga and I love watching anime.

I watched shippuden epsidoes two times already.

How many times You watched Naruto???

upontheshelf
08-31-2011, 07:35 AM
I dont know how many times I watched first Naruto episodes but Im rewatching them now.

Masashi Kishimoto sensei, Your story, Your characters and Your world is the best thing I ever saw!

This is an interesting thread.

I have thought about re-watching the original series lately because I love it so much, too! I just started watching Naruto (the original) in December 2010 and I finished all the way to the most recent Shippuden recently (and yes, I watched all of the original series movies and all the Shippuden movies, too). Now I am reading the manga from the beginning.

So really, I have only watched the entire series once, but some particular episodes I watched twice (or maybe more).

I calculated it once and I know I have spent around 150 hours watching the Naruto series (and that is not counting the movies). I would love to re-watch the series in its entirety, but recently I've been giving Dragonball Z a try (only watched about 50 episodes so far).

-- upontheshelf

Hidan1
08-31-2011, 12:52 PM
I love dragon ball too. But I think that first dragon ball was better than DBZ and GT.

I watched dragon ball anime so many times that I dont know how many. I was a boy 7 or 8 year when I first saw it. That was awesome. And now its awesome too.
I love DBZ.

In Naruto I am at episode when Sakura fight with Ino 2nd chunin exam. That is nice. I like battle between those two. But the best battle in 2nd chunin exam was Hinata vs Neji, Sasuke vs Yoroi and Gaara vs Lee. That was awesome. And of course Naruto vs Kiba.
I love to watch Naruto anime. This anime is made very good. Super cool soundtrack(probably the best soundtrack from animes with soundtrack from Shippuden), Very, very good voice actors and sometimes very very very good animation.
I love it.

Sharingan19
09-10-2011, 08:42 AM

I'm watching them for the second time. I'm at the end of season 7 which is the Village Hidden in the Stars arc. The Sakura vs Ino fight is quite boring but the character development is worth watching. Ino all the way!!! :D

Hidan1
09-11-2011, 02:28 PM
now i am at episode 54. Jiraiya is hyper funny. Thats very good to rewatch this. I am happy.

Sharingan19
09-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Thats a good episode, the way he takes care of Ebisu is quite funny and naruto finally learning new jutsu :P. I've just finished season 7, now i'm on season 8 episode 183, only problem is i have to wait for the boxset to come through the post `o.o"

Taker369
09-11-2011, 03:19 PM
the Original naruto is epic sauce

hnl
09-11-2011, 10:50 PM
I have no count on how many times I have watched Naruto so far... but...

First I watched Naruto in Danish... IIRC the danish dub lasted only 52 episodes... they also showed Danish subs... but soon I began to buy the DVDs from MangaUK (English dub and English sub)... In season 8 I could not wait anymore, so I began to buy the DVDs from Viz (English dub and English sub) and have since then bought all Naruto DVDs from Viz.

I see most of the episodes once in a while... but often I skip most of the fillers b:|

deidara#1
09-11-2011, 11:20 PM
When I watch the original Naruto now it's boring the fights are extremely boring compared to shippuden fights.

Hidan1
09-12-2011, 04:56 AM
I really love it. Today next 3 or 4 episodes.

HIDAN346
09-12-2011, 06:02 AM
i own the box sets of the original so i can rewatch when ever i want.

Hidan1
09-12-2011, 07:14 AM
now will be episode 59.
I love it!!!
I just wathced episode 60. Very cool!
Now i will watch episode 70. I love it!

Epsidoe 85!
Naruto is the best!

KENcalibur
05-21-2012, 10:58 PM
The first time I was ever introduced to Naruto was through the initial issues of Shonen Jump. I eventually got hooked on the manga and luckily for me, my college roommate had upwards of a hundred episodes of the original anime, starting from the beginning.

I never saw the entire run, but I loved each and every episode. Some day I'll finish at least the OG Naruto... :p

SageKakashi
05-22-2012, 04:33 AM
This is an interesting thread.

I have thought about re-watching the original series lately because I love it so much, too! I just started watching Naruto (the original) in December 2010 and I finished all the way to the most recent Shippuden recently (and yes, I watched all of the original series movies and all the Shippuden movies, too). Now I am reading the manga from the beginning.

So really, I have only watched the entire series once, but some particular episodes I watched twice (or maybe more).

I calculated it once and I know I have spent around 150 hours watching the Naruto series (and that is not counting the movies). I would love to re-watch the series in its entirety, but recently I've been giving Dragonball Z a try (only watched about 50 episodes so far).

-- upontheshelf
What's the point in reading the manga now lol?

I encourage you not to judge DBZ until at least the Goku vs Frieza fight, because that is when real DBZ begins.

Red
05-22-2012, 07:57 PM
I've watched the original series 2 times dubbed and once subbed, and then certain episodes 4 or more times but usually they're dubbed. Shippuden I've seen once subbed and once dubbed and certain episodes a few more times. Plus I've seen all the movies.

Jmalenko
05-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Currently workin on re-watching the series and movies....on Vol.5 of Original and watching the 1st Naruto Shippuden movie.

RasenganMaster21
07-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Naruto about 3 times

SidetheMizukage
07-25-2012, 09:29 PM
I just now started over with the Naruto series. Currently im on like episode 62 (Chunnin Exams). I forgot how much I really loved this show. After im done with the original series im going to rewatch the begining of Shippuden. I also got ahold of season one of Pokemon (ahhh the good old days).

D 2008
07-25-2012, 09:35 PM
I lost count I think I watched it about 5 to 7 times.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-25-2012, 10:47 PM
I might rewatch it someday when I have the time. In subs.

Hinata126
09-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I'v wotched them about 5 times :)

Sharingan19
09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
I might rewatch it someday when I have the time. In subs.

I'll probably do this too, i have yet to watch Naruto in subs. I've rewatched it in dubs but never watched an episode in subs so it will be refreshing to watch that with the original voices and see how different it is. :D

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
09-07-2012, 07:07 AM
I have all the original series on DVD and also have all the mangas for the orginal too. I haven't watched the original for a while, I might go about thinking about going through all those DVD's again. But there are a few parts of arcs, I don't like, which just seem not as interesting to me as other parts of arcs, so I have to fight hard, to get through the parts I don't like so much..