PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: yeah The big thing naruto is missing and makes it lame

TheGreatHIV
04-14-2009, 01:45 PM
IT IS BLOOD THAT is what ibeen noticing lately... you guys are making the show for lil kids thats not fair it really dissapointed me that this show needs more blood and graphics about it like the last episode when kiba sends of flying the 3 of the krystal user henchmen

it should have been them being made into tiny bits of pieces with guts coming out

so in my opinion this show needs blood if you guys would make this show like r rated of more ppl would watch it and it would be so much better

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Edited for offensive language...
--

Toma RNK
04-14-2009, 01:49 PM
While I love me some violence, I feel the anime (uncut) is violent enough. Going too far overboard with the violence ruins the feel of several characters at this point in their character development.

Naruto is a story about characters. A shonen style story. If I just needed a butt load of violence I would go watch me some fist of the north star or berserk.

I think I am still straight though, even though I look for different things in different anime.

Kisame
04-14-2009, 01:51 PM
I too wish there was more gore, but the show is for kids, so they can't do it.

TheGreatHIV
04-14-2009, 01:52 PM
yes ido agree with you but it does seriously need alil more realistic kills... comon dont tell me you would rather see the bad guys actually get killed instead of watching them fly away or just dissapear its ;);););););););)...

TheGreatHIV
04-14-2009, 01:54 PM
While I love me some violence, I feel the anime (uncut) is violent enough. Going too far overboard with the violence ruins the feel of several characters at this point in their character development.

Naruto is a story about characters. A shonen style story. If I just needed a butt load of violence I would go watch me some fist of the north star or berserk.

I think I am still straight though, even though I look for different things in different anime.

they should at least make it PG-13
honestly theres wouldnt bea ny difrence but make it better
and idont give about some 10 yr old momys boy's

--
[i]Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Edited for language.../i]
--

Naruto
04-14-2009, 01:57 PM
So would I even though I'm a kid. They don't put violence or stuff because I seen kids talk about stuff when they're in kindergarten.

TheGreatHIV
04-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Well. that is true But,
heres the but
all tv programs movies everything already says a lot of stuff
and besides this world is full of corruption already so it wouldnt make the smallest difrence

open your eyes people.

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Edited for offensive language...
--