PDA

View Full Version : Thundercats..Ho!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-22-2011, 06:35 PM
When we think of the original Thundercats, we think of Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetra, Pnathro, WilyKat, WilyKit, and Snarf. They fought and protected Thrid Earth from Mumm-Ra's forces. We do remember. With the new Thundercats, it wasn't complete because Panthro was nowhere to be found. Now Panthro's with the Thundercats, what do you think of the entire team this time?

ItachiAnbu
08-24-2011, 04:45 PM
When we think of the original Thundercats, we think of Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetra, Pnathro, WilyKat, WilyKit, and Snarf. They fought and protected Thrid Earth from Mumm-Ra's forces. We do remember. With the new Thundercats, it wasn't complete because Panthro was nowhere to be found. Now Panthro's with the Thundercats, what do you think of the entire team this time?

I think most of us anticipated that Panthro would rejoin the Thundercats.

I love the new series, and I plan on following it to see how the adventures of the team pan out.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-24-2011, 06:38 PM
I think most of us anticipated that Panthro would rejoin the Thundercats.

I love the new series, and I plan on following it to see how the adventures of the team pan out.

Of course, we would love to see the whole team back together on the new Thundercats. It would very exciting how Lion-O and Co. would do against Grune, Mumm-ra, and Slythe in the series. By the way, do I made a killer Thundercats thread or what?

Phariah824
08-26-2011, 01:45 PM
i am happy with it so far. i like Lion-O getting a leason at each point so far as he needs them. wilykit an kat are great so far imho. they are way better than the first series. Tygra is doin better also he seems more like a soldier now not always using his whip to disappear.

definately staying tuned to see how it developes.