PDA

View Full Version : zabuza vs kisame

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-22-2011, 03:52 PM
prep time 15 minutes
start at 50 metres
samehada can sap chakra and get bigger but cannot give kisame more chakra or heal him

GO!

Equinox
08-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Kisame's feats are foggy at best.

However his Water Shark Missile will kill Zabuza.

Also, water shockwave and water clones would counter Zabuza's Jutsu.

Super Sanin 3
08-22-2011, 04:09 PM
I don't see how Zabuza could win here :|

Does the mist work if Kisame wields Samehada? or is it not affected by the sword
Even if it couldn't, water shockwave should easily get him out of it (or a tsunami)/water dome easily puts kisame at a win too
Only way i see Zabuza winning here is if Kisame gets cocky and decides not to use massive water attacks, which COULD be the case but unlikely imo

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-22-2011, 04:26 PM
mist would still work, i dont like the fact that zabuza was an early villain in naruto cuz it makes him look bad being beaten by the younger characters, but when he wasnt even in school he massacred all 100 students who were graduating to become one of the seven ninja swordsmen, he has powerful jutsu because of where they placed him in the series everyone underrates him but he was in the seven ninja swordsmen in what was said to the greatest generation of the group. the only reason he was defeated was because kakashi spammed the hell out of his sharingan...... no sharingan and zabuza would most likely have overwhelmed them, and his stealth kills are second to none. its alot closer than most ppl think

Super Sanin 3
08-22-2011, 04:32 PM
mist would still work, i dont like the fact that zabuza was an early villain in naruto cuz it makes him look bad being beaten by the younger characters, but when he wasnt even in school he massacred all 100 students who were graduating to become one of the seven ninja swordsmen, he has powerful jutsu because of where they placed him in the series everyone underrates him but he was in the seven ninja swordsmen in what was said to the greatest generation of the group. the only reason he was defeated was because kakashi spammed the hell out of his sharingan...... no sharingan and zabuza would most likely have overwhelmed them, and his stealth kills are second to none. its alot closer than most ppl think
I'm not saying he's weak, just Kisame has too many advantages over him. If Kisame can't see he'll probably just flood the place, and if he makes mist after that Kisame can just swim underwater, he'll probably be way better than Zabuza at that. I'm not saying Zabuza is weak just he's not facing the right opponent

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-22-2011, 04:48 PM
i dont think he could flood the valley of the end?http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:VOE.jpg 1 its pretty big and 2 the water is flowing somwhere if theres a water fall, zabuza has a huge advantage in the mist, being a silent killing machine

Super Sanin 3
08-22-2011, 04:50 PM
i dont think he could flood the valley of the end?http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:VOE.jpg 1 its pretty big and 2 the water is flowing somwhere if theres a water fall, zabuza has a huge advantage in the mist, being a silent killing machine
This could also be a possibility, but since there's still a lake there he MAY be able to swim underneath here aswell

Phoenix Wright
08-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Kisame when fused, can sense chakra too. So he'd even have the upper hand within the mist. Just think, yeah they're both seven swordsmen but Kisame got the Akatsuki spot too. I dunno how Zabuza would take a nice Shark Missile but who knows. Samehada's a pretty decent sword, should gain the upper hand against Zabuza's obviously.

Oh yeah, valley of the end as the location...yeah Kisame, I don't really think there's a debate here...

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-22-2011, 05:29 PM
the only upphand kisame has is the chakra sapping, other wise zabuza is a better swordsmen (sword fighting skill), by fused you mean fused with his sword right? in that case zabuza could take that opportunity to make some sushi out of kisame, unless kisame can block swords with his arms in that state..... so it would be safer to stay outta that form unless he could somehow seperate zabuza from his sword

Phoenix Wright
08-22-2011, 06:17 PM
His fins are his swords, Madara caught Zabuza's with his arm and nothing happened to it, Kisame's a better swordsmen and Samehada is a real person and a way better sword altogether too. Zabuza gets shred to ribbons.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 12:29 AM
hes got a better sword definetly, but zabuza has has better sword skills, kisame just blocks and throws big looping attacks, unlike kisame zabuza is actually still fast with swinging his giant blade (sometimes with one arm) and im not saying kisame is slow but hes definetly not fast with that thing (no one can blame him) so its a given that zabuza is a better swordsmen. thats not my whole argument though, just cause madara did it doesnt mean kisame can block swords with his arms, madara could have been using a jutsu or have had armour plating on his arm, kisame was never shown blocking a sword with his arms in that state so the only thing that you can assume is he senses chakra and is physically stronger, zabuzas stealth is second to none so if kisame lost sight of him for one second it COULD be over. samehada IS a better sword but this fight is ALOT closer than you make it out to be, idk who would win but i hate when ppl underrate zabuza like this

Edward Newgate
08-23-2011, 03:15 AM
Kirigakure no Jutsu is useless here, Samehada absorbs it. Kisame stomps Zabuza. And no, VotE is much, much bigger than Kisame's water dome.

Sasuke726
08-23-2011, 03:58 AM
Kisame wins due 2 his superior attacks. im not saying Zabuza isnt good, but Kisame will always tear him up.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Kirigakure no Jutsu is useless here, Samehada absorbs it. Kisame stomps Zabuza. And no, VotE is much, much bigger than Kisame's water dome.

in no way could it be a stomp, samehada can sap chakra but ive never seen it suck up the hidden mist technique,doubtful thoough since its not just chakra floating in the air, its chakra manipulating mist, so samehada most likely cannot suck it up, read my earlier posts on this. these are reasons why it will be a very close match, kisame may win but ppl like to down play how powerful zabuza is, and it being close ZABUZA may win, read the points i made earlier

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 05:05 AM
also if both were using the same sword (wich ever sword it may be) zabuza would have the upper hand imo

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Actually i think it could absorb jutsu as it absorbed blaze ball which is a complete jutsu, and while i'm not sure how taijutsu would work (very hard to tell which 2 characters have better taijutsu unless it's obvious imo) but Kisame probably has the strength advantage, taking down Ponta (the giant raccoon... thing) with ease

Inuyasha
08-23-2011, 08:21 AM
Kisame and Zabuza both can fight in Misted conditions both have great use of water.

Kisame can fuse with his sword and trap you in a water dome and attack from all sides with blinding speed can Zabuza even keep up?

Let alone land any good hits on Kisame. :lol:

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 08:35 AM
zabuza's silent killing is was noted to be second to none, so the hidden mist technique is a slight edge for him, kisame trapping zabuza in the water dome is his best chance but as i said before that fusing with his sword is a bad idea considering that zabuza has a sword and kisame would no longer be able to defend the sword, kisame has never given any reason to beleive that he can block the executioners blade with his arms, so transformed, zabuza takes it easier than usual, but untransformed is more even, because samehada saps chakra butonly blocks and swings wide where as zabuza is more agile with his huge sword even sometimes wielding it with one hand (making it a given that he is a better swordsmen). kisames sword is better (no argument here) but zabuza is better at sword fighting. if they both had they both had the same sword (regardless off wich sword) imo zabuza would come out on top

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Kisame can swing his sword with 1 hand too, like he did vs asuma, even got some blood off him

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 08:59 AM
yeah but zabuza has done it alot more in naruto then kisame has, and hes had way less appearances, he did it frequently against kakshi, also theres no arguing the zabuza's faster with his sword than kisame with his, and and because zabuzas sword doesnt have as awesome of a technique as kisames he has to rely on his sword skills much more, wich is why they are more advanced, simply because he had to use them more

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 09:07 AM
yeah but zabuza has done it alot more in naruto then kisame has, and hes had way less appearances, he did it frequently against kakshi, also theres no arguing the zabuza's faster with his sword than kisame with his, and and because zabuzas sword doesnt have as awesome of a technique as kisames he has to rely on his sword skills much more, wich is why they are more advanced, simply because he had to use them more
But look at his opponents, 30% Kisame got good hits on Guy, who is faster and known for taijutsu. He also faced Bee, who should be able to blitz Zabuza when it comes to the battle of the swords. Kisame uses a different kenjutsu style too, he uses overpowering blows on his opponents, not to mention his sword is meant to "cut to ribbons" not slashing in half.
You could change OP to make this a taijutsu fight, cause with ninjutsu Kisame has alot of advantages on Zabuza already

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 09:20 AM
i think its a fair fight, although the samehada is hard to over come, killer bees never had all of his swords for his fight with kisame so i think he had 2 or three and i dont think that zabuza would get blitzed but i guess different styles make different fights because some appeal to the others weaknesses, and i know kisames style is to use overpower his opponents with huge blows but zabuza's style is fast with above average power, kisame wouldnt be dumb enough to fuse when facing ANYONE holding a sword as big as zabuza's, as long as kisame doesnt trnasform i would say they're swimming is equal but kisame wouldnt transform because even though that leave zabuza at a swimming disadvantage, it also puts him at a "slice his opponont to sushi" advantage. as ive said before its a very close fight

Edward Newgate
08-23-2011, 09:31 AM
in no way could it be a stomp, samehada can sap chakra but ive never seen it suck up the hidden mist technique,doubtful thoough since its not just chakra floating in the air, its chakra manipulating mist, so samehada most likely cannot suck it up, read my earlier posts on this. these are reasons why it will be a very close match, kisame may win but ppl like to down play how powerful zabuza is, and it being close ZABUZA may win, read the points i made earlier
It's a Ninjutsu... Samehada certainly can absorb it.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 09:33 AM
what? samehada cant absorb ninjutsu, just chakra, the chakra that goes into ninjutsu is used already, its never been demonstrated or said that samehada can obsorb any ninjutsu.....

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 09:38 AM
What about blaze ball?

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 09:54 AM
wat about it? i dont recall kisame absorbing it, as it was one of itachi's techniques, i could see samehada absorbing a jutsu like rangan as it is only pure chakra being rotatated

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 10:01 AM
But even if he couldn't, at VOTE he can just go underwater if he uses the mist

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 10:07 AM
he cerainly could, i would think that zabuza would uses great water fall justsu when kisame starts swimming closer, swimming is not the stealthiest thing ever, OR he could also swim under water with him and duke it out there, imo they are at equal swimming level when kisame is not fused with his sword, but as i said before it hurt him more then it would help him to fuse with his sword. our debates turn out pretty well dont they? `:P

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 10:17 AM
he cerainly could, i would think that zabuza would uses great water fall justsu when kisame starts swimming closer, swimming is not the stealthiest thing ever, OR he could also swim under water with him and duke it out there, imo they are at equal swimming level when kisame is not fused with his sword, but as i said before it hurt him more then it would help him to fuse with his sword. our debates turn out pretty well dont they?
Everybody's just sleeping now... foolish mortals

It could be but don't forget Kisame's feeding sharks, and honestly i can't picture Zabuza swimming like Kisame would, i mean he's meant for the water. It'll probably be a pretty bad idea to be in the water with Kisame, fusion form would actually be better for him in this situation. All he would have to do is grab hold of Zabuza with his speed (which should easily surpass Zabuza's underwater) and his chakra is sucked out. Would be the end for him (btw could a current stop water dome? he has enough chakra to move it all by himself so even with the current he could move with it)

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Everybody's just sleeping now... foolish mortals

It could be but don't forget Kisame's feeding sharks, and honestly i can't picture Zabuza swimming like Kisame would, i mean he's meant for the water. It'll probably be a pretty bad idea to be in the water with Kisame, fusion form would actually be better for him in this situation. All he would have to do is grab hold of Zabuza with his speed (which should easily surpass Zabuza's underwater) and his chakra is sucked out. Would be the end for him (btw could a current stop water dome? he has enough chakra to move it all by himself so even with the current he could move with it)
Zabuza has water dragon as well.

So water shockwave may not be as affective as Kisame might think.

Where Zabuza gets in the water I'm not sure, since he also has great waterfall, which basically stops the shockwave.

Let's not forget Hidden Mist.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 10:33 AM
i dont think a current stops water dome, they were both elite ninja of the mist so they can both swim fast, as long as zabuza has his sword kisame wouldnt wanna get close to zabuza in transformed state in or out of water, its to risky, under water would be more beleiveable but as longas zabuza's reflexes are up to par (wich they are) he should be able to stick his sword out fast enough, hmm water dome would be the most difficult part, imo even under water it wouldnt be a good idea to attack an armed zabuza, but zabuza might drown if kisame just sits back (although im not sure how IC that would be) theres lil possibility that zabuza used a water clone although the water dome takes a couple seconds to form so maybe if zabuza realised he was making a water dome he would switch with a water clone so its a possibility none the less. also zabuza was known to be cunning so he might pretend to drown and "pass out" like killer bee did then kisame would most likely release the dome to try and finish him.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 10:34 AM
finally someones on my side, phew...

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Not sure Water dome can be used without a large chakra reserve.

I mean Kisame sucked multiple chakra tails from 8 tails cloak to release it.

Can he use it without that much chakra? I don't think so.

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Zabuza has water dragon as well.

So water shockwave may not be as affective as Kisame might think.

Where Zabuza gets in the water I'm not sure, since he also has great waterfall, which basically stops the shockwave.

Let's not forget Hidden Mist.
He still has his tsunami, which would probably overpower any jutsu Zabuza can use. (wont use water dome since we can't clarify how much chakra is needed)
It's very likely that waterfall may work underwater, if you have a page/chapter number of it that'd be useful. However the sharks could always split up too, will be hard to get all the sharks and Kisame probably, don't forget if they both waste a move it's in Kisame's favor being he has the most chakra.
Hidden mist he can just go underwater, doesn't seem that much of a problem.
i dont think a current stops water dome, they were both elite ninja of the mist so they can both swim fast, as long as zabuza has his sword kisame wouldnt wanna get close to zabuza in transformed state in or out of water, its to risky, under water would be more beleiveable but as longas zabuza's reflexes are up to par (wich they are) he should be able to stick his sword out fast enough, hmm water dome would be the most difficult part, imo even under water it wouldnt be a good idea to attack an armed zabuza, but zabuza might drown if kisame just sits back (although im not sure how IC that would be) theres lil possibility that zabuza used a water clone although the water dome takes a couple seconds to form so maybe if zabuza realised he was making a water dome he would switch with a water clone so its a possibility none the less. also zabuza was known to be cunning so he might pretend to drown and "pass out" like killer bee did then kisame would most likely release the dome to try and finish him.
We won't use water dome here cause of the chakra thing, but even underwater i find it hard to picture Zabuza stopping a transformed Kisame, his swings will be less proficient underwater and honestly he might not even be able to take a swing with his transformed speed, i mean even if he did it should be easily dodgable, he'll only need to touch Zabuza in that state. I see Kisame in the advantage if they both use water clones, he'll run out of chakra before Kisame would.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 11:01 AM
He still has his tsunami, which would probably overpower any jutsu Zabuza can use. (wont use water dome since we can't clarify how much chakra is needed)
It's very likely that waterfall may work underwater, if you have a page/chapter number of it that'd be useful. However the sharks could always split up too, will be hard to get all the sharks and Kisame probably, don't forget if they both waste a move it's in Kisame's favor being he has the most chakra.
Hidden mist he can just go underwater, doesn't seem that much of a problem.

We won't use water dome here cause of the chakra thing, but even underwater i find it hard to picture Zabuza stopping a transformed Kisame, his swings will be less proficient underwater and honestly he might not even be able to take a swing with his transformed speed, i mean even if he did it should be easily dodgable, he'll only need to touch Zabuza in that state. I see Kisame in the advantage if they both use water clones, he'll run out of chakra before Kisame would.
zabuza is strong make no mistake as he would be slower under water he doesnt necesarily have to swing as much as stick his blade out with kisame swimming at high speeds he would just impale himself, if kisame goes under water, zabuza could drop great waterfall on him, and the water is pretty shallow so he would be crushed between the earth and a waterfall, this jutsu is said to have the effects of no less than reminiscent to a natural disasters damage on an area

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 11:07 AM
zabuza is strong make no mistake as he would be slower under water he doesnt necesarily have to swing as much as stick his blade out with kisame swimming at high speeds he would just impale himself, if kisame goes under water, zabuza could drop great waterfall on him, and the water is pretty shallow so he would be crushed between the earth and a waterfall, this jutsu is said to have the effects of no less than reminiscent to a natural disasters damage on an area
Zabuza is strong, but under water i don't see how he can hit Kisame who is meant for swimming in his shark form, i mean he has gills and fins, he's adapted for being underwater, he'd probably circle around Zabuza just fine if he doesn't use jutsu. Now Zabuza does have waterfall jutsu, so we have to put that in. But don't forget Great Shark Bullet technique, that along with its base strength adds strength by absorbing his enemy's jutsu, it'd probably destroy Zabuza.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 11:13 AM
i doubt it would destroy him but its a big factor in the fight, i have to go i ll be back in an hour and a half

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Okay i'll wait until than unless somebody else replies

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 12:20 PM
yea his shark jutsu is a threat for sure, i hope zabuza demonstrates more jutsu soon or ill start sounding like a broken record...

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 12:23 PM
ahh you're back :D... that was an hour and 7 minutes than >.>

Nah i think Zabuza's done since he already got sealed as an E.T. i believe

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 12:31 PM
close enough http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 12:34 PM
and its too bad we never got to see the variety of techniques he knows, as he obviously knows more jutsu than shown, he is an elite hidden mist ninja after all... it would be much easier to argue for him if the featured him more, i still wont let zabuza down though! haha

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 12:38 PM
But does he have a counter for Kisame's attack? If he uses his waterfall technique it will only make Kisame's technique stronger

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 12:42 PM
shark jutsu? hmm cant say i know wat do about it, but unless kisames got a counter for the great waterfall then its a stalemate....

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 12:44 PM
But does he have a counter for Kisame's attack? If he uses his waterfall technique it will only make Kisame's technique stronger
I don't understand.. it will pierce Kisame's water shockwave.

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 12:46 PM
He does, his Great Shark Bullet jutsu http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png
Or he can just spit out an ocean too :cool:
I don't understand.. it will pierce Kisame's water shockwave.
It absorbs chakra, it's the attack vs Guy's AfterMoon Tiger

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 12:51 PM
He does, his Great Shark Bullet jutsu http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png
Or he can just spit out an ocean too :cool:

It absorbs chakra, it's the attack vs Guy's AfterMoon Tiger
Oh I didn't know the shockwave absorbed chakra Lol

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Oh I didn't know the shockwave absorbed chakra Lol
I don't think you're thinking of the right technique, it's the attack used against Guy not the tsunami thing

Oh btw doesnt he have his 1000 shark jutsu too

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 12:52 PM
spitting out water wouldnt do anything but flow down stream....

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 12:54 PM
and the water fall wouldnt be made of chakra, just manipulated by it, so im not sure if it would absorb great waterfall as long as zabuza himsef isnt touching the sharks

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 12:56 PM
spitting out water wouldnt do anything but flow down stream....
I was saying counters for his waterfall technique, he has 1,000 sharks and great shark water bullet now :cool:

BTW are you sure that applies? Kisame used an ocean on endless flat land and it didn't diffuse out, how was the water so deep?

Then no water technique uses chakra? I mean the chakra should me moving it so if it absorbs what's giving it force

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 12:56 PM
I don't think you're thinking of the right technique, it's the attack used against Guy not the tsunami thing

Oh btw doesnt he have his 1000 shark jutsu too
Can you post the chapter and page?

From what I remember Kisame spit water out, then made it into a wave directed toward its opponent.

I.E. Water Shockwave.

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Can you post the chapter and page?

From what I remember Kisame spit water out, then made it into a wave directed toward its opponent.

I.E. Water Shockwave.
I'll go ahead and say both: 1,000 sharks chapter 506 page 12,
The one i'm talking about is Chapter 506 Page 14

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 01:03 PM
I'll go ahead and say both: 1,000 sharks chapter 506 page 12,
The one i'm talking about is Chapter 506 Page 14
Lol so true.

But none of which eat chakra.

As far as countering great waterfall, the sharks are water, and so is the shark missile.

They can be pushed away by this technique.

Also there is no 1000 sharks or Water Shark Missile if he cannot see Zabuza.

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Lol so true.

But none of which eat chakra.

As far as countering great waterfall, the sharks are water, and so is the shark missile.

They can be pushed away by this technique.
But it's said in the next chapter it eats chakra, and while the giant waterfall is big i don't think it could get all 1,000 sharks (especially the ones above that would keep going regardless of the lower ones)

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 01:06 PM
But it's said in the next chapter it eats chakra, and while the giant waterfall is big i don't think it could get all 1,000 sharks (especially the ones above that would keep going regardless of the lower ones)
The main point is the fact it would basically hit Kisame, disrupting both of his Jutsu.

Shark Missile eats chakra?

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 01:08 PM
the great waterfall is just a crap ton of water droping really hard on somthing, so by the time the chakra thats pushing it is taken it will already be crashing down pretty hard almost as bad as a natural disaster because the chakra was sucked out?(cuz its supposed to be as bad as one), about the ocean on flat land thing, i think kisame was manipulating it then or making it into a wave, as i doubt he could flood a continent, even if he could zabuza could stand on it?

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 01:10 PM
The main point is the fact it would basically hit Kisame, disrupting both of his Jutsu.

Shark Missile eats chakra?
Kisame's on the top of the thousand sharks, and i mean he uses it very fast, probably just as fast as Zabuza uses his waterfall technique (remember all the hand seals needed, they were important in part 1 :D)

Chapter 507 Page 2 Kisame's like "TrOLlololol my jutsu eats your jutsu" then his jutsu gets destroy because it was taijutsu

the great waterfall is just a crap ton of water droping really hard on somthing, so by the time the chakra thats pushing it is taken it will already be crashing down pretty hard almost as bad as a natural disaster because the chakra was sucked out?(cuz its supposed to be as bad as one), about the ocean on flat land thing, i think kisame was manipulating it then or making it into a wave, as i doubt he could flood a continent, even if he could zabuza could stand on it?
Look at the size of Kisame's shark on that jutsu, and that's just the head `:shock:

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 01:17 PM
natural disaster size....

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM
natural disaster size....
If it's natural disaster size than his technique is too >.> the size of it would at best be equal to his shark, and the shark absorbs chakra, it's a vortex too, empty in the middle. Plus there goes how many hand seals he needs for it vs how long it takes for Kisame to make his attack

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 01:22 PM
If it's natural disaster size than his technique is too >.> the size of it would at best be equal to his shark, and the shark absorbs chakra, it's a vortex too, empty in the middle. Plus there goes how many hand seals he needs for it vs how long it takes for Kisame to make his attack
Well you stated it ate Gai's Afternoon Tiger, which is not a chakra technique.

I see no proof of that technique sapping chakra or protecting against a same element blast with the radius of Great Waterfall.

The Missile is water, his technique is called Waterfall.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 01:22 PM
obv. zabuza would just water prison the whole damn thing IDIOT http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Well you stated it ate Gai's Afternoon Tiger, which is not a chakra technique.

I see no proof of that technique sapping chakra or protecting against a same element blast with the radius of Great Waterfall.
No i was saying the attack used against it, it failed because it wasn't a chakra technique it was used against. And chapter 507 page 2 for evidence >.>, if it absorbs chakra, why can't it absorb this? Considering the hand seals needed to prep it and it's max equal to its size

obv. zabuza would just water prison the whole damn thing IDIOT
Dangit, so unfair :(

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 01:28 PM
No i was saying the attack used against it, it failed because it wasn't a chakra technique it was used against. And chapter 507 page 2 for evidence >.>, if it absorbs chakra, why can't it absorb this? Considering the hand seals needed to prep it and it's max equal to its size

Dangit, so unfair :(
Yes, and Great Waterfall is a chakra technique, so it wouldn't fail.

I'm not sure the prep, but mist generally gives him time.

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Yes, and Great Waterfall is a chakra technique, so it wouldn't fail.

I'm not sure the prep, but mist generally gives him time.
Yeah, it actually makes the technique stronger, waterfall wouldn't do so well vs that technique tbh
Yeah the mist could give him enough time, i doubt Kisame could see Zabuza, although it may be possible due to samehada but for the sake of the argument i'll leave it out. However if Kisame pulls out his 1000 shark jutsu than he won't have time to evade, it's a huge technique

Brb btw

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 01:39 PM
in an unrelated situation, zabuza takes his time carving his own statue into the mountain of himself creating the water fall in the valley of the end while kisame is wandering around hoplessly until he finally notices he can swim
http://pic.phyrefile.com/k/ka/kajun/2011/05/12/TrollFace.png

[Shikamaru]
08-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Yeah, it actually makes the technique stronger, waterfall wouldn't do so well vs that technique tbh
Yeah the mist could give him enough time, i doubt Kisame could see Zabuza, although it may be possible due to samehada but for the sake of the argument i'll leave it out. However if Kisame pulls out his 1000 shark jutsu than he won't have time to evade, it's a huge technique

Brb btw
Prep gives him time to Mist out of the field.

Just like it gives Kisame time to release water from his mouth.

I mean Kisame could use Water Shark through the mist or 1000 sharks but, would he really?

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Prep gives him time to Mist out of the field.

Just like it gives Kisame time to release water from his mouth.

I mean Kisame could use Water Shark through the mist or 1000 sharks but, would he really?
Nah i wont say he's gonna use it directly. But he WOULD want to get out of the mist right? So he probably either floods the place just to get the mist out of the way (and i know the current it's just to get the mist out of the way) or he can swim underneath as well
in an unrelated situation, zabuza takes his time carving his own statue into the mountain of himself creating the water fall in the valley of the end while kisame is wandering around hoplessly until he finally notices he can swim
Naw he daydreams about Haku ;)

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 01:58 PM
aint haku a dude? you best not be knocking the demon of the hidden mist....

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 02:03 PM
You know it's true >.>

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 02:04 PM
he loved him like a son?, true true....

Super Sanin 3
08-23-2011, 02:54 PM
He just never got the chance to express his true feelings :cool:

/Topic

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 03:03 PM
he showed his true colours to me though and thats enough <3

UchihaClanRessurected
08-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Kisame is a much more powerful character by far.

-nagato_uzumaki-
08-23-2011, 03:05 PM
jk but still what a great battle it would be, and such a shame that we dont get to see zabuza anymore.... (or anymore of his jutsu's to make it easier to argue his side...)