PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: naruto contest not fair

sakuracherryblossoms
04-14-2009, 01:40 PM
the contest to win the games and now PS2 is not fair you have to be 16 to enter and i was born in 1993 so im going to be 16 this year but not yet and the contest will end by then(oct.17 i turn 16)and my mom was going to try and win it for me but now they wont let you try to enter it again because i already tried it just keeps saying "sorry you must be 16 or older to participate"when i click on the contest sakuracherryblossoms :(

Madara/Tobi Akatsuki
04-14-2009, 01:54 PM
i know i did that too. I turned out getting then un4 for easter so i didn't need em anyway.
My b-day is in July! so, close!

garraswerewolf
04-14-2009, 02:41 PM
the contest to win the games and now PS2 is not fair you have to be 16 to enter and i was born in 1993 so im going to be 16 this year but not yet and the contest will end by then(oct.17 i turn 16)and my mom was going to try and win it for me but now they wont let you try to enter it again because i already tried it just keeps saying "sorry you must be 16 or older to participate"when i click on the contest sakuracherryblossoms :(
have your mom clean the computer thats what my mom did when my brother tried i can enter now