PDA

View Full Version : Adolf Hitler Worship Club!!!!!

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 09:29 PM
:shock::shock::shock: I can't believe you actually came in here. You should be ashamed of yourself! Why would you even think about worshipping him?! You should go to your room and think about what you have almost done. you make me severely disappointed. Do you know what he has done? He's killed millions of people during the haulocaust, and you're here trying to worship him, you just make me sick.

itasan
07-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Dang...

I totally came in thinking to post "Dude, you're a freak. xDD"

...But you totally ruined it...now what am i supposed to say? x|

Hawk
07-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Dang...

I totally came in thinking to post "Dude, you're a freak. xDD"

...But you totally ruined it...now what am i supposed to say? x|
I was gonna say the same thing

TheViolletteHeart
07-10-2009, 09:33 PM
I know...I just came here wondering if you were f***ing serious O.o

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 09:40 PM
LOL You guys actually thought I'd worship hitler? I'm not Eric Cartman.

Hawk
07-10-2009, 09:40 PM
LMAO good one

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 09:41 PM

Well, you did Worship Jashin, which is just as bad, so....yea.....

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 09:42 PM
What about the good things hitler did? The Volkswagon, educational reforms, and his painting?

The guy was still horrible and his bad FAR outweighed the good, but can't I choose to remember the good parts?

Hawk
07-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Im sorry but this is the worst thread ever

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 09:43 PM
What about the good things hitler did? The Volkswagon, educational reforms, and his painting?

The guy was still horrible and his bad FAR outweighed the good, but can't I choose to remember the good parts?

No, no you can't.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-10-2009, 09:44 PM
lol i went into this thread ready to be like "wat the hell?!" and i read the post and started laughing :lol:

Vaan
I hate Mr. Moustache but during his time unemployment was like zero which is nowadays a problem over there in germany.

Rogue Priestess
Well, you did Worship Jashin, which is just as bad, so....yea.....

That was just in the forum, not in real life.

ECW Original
07-10-2009, 09:46 PM
originally I came in here about to say all sorts of bad things about WHY THE F*** would you worship hitler!What the F*** are you Eric Cartman!and a whole lot of other stuff but please don't make jokes like that.You do know cartman is gay right.

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I hate Mr. Moustache but during his time unemployment was like zero which is nowadays a problem over there in germany.

See there is always silver lining. Now if you wanna hate someone pick Stalin!

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 09:47 PM

:shock: He did the volkswagon? Everything I know is a lie!

itasan
07-10-2009, 09:48 PM

Oh. My. God. Do not get me started on stalin...Book-burning bastard...>.<

Vaan
07-10-2009, 09:49 PM
According to what I read he also invented the german motorways "Autobahn"

Rogue Priestess
originally I came in here about to say all sorts of bad things about WHY THE F*** would you worship hitler!What the F*** are you Eric Cartman!and a whole lot of other stuff but please don't make jokes like that.You do know cartman is gay right.

I don't think he is, I think he's a little confused right now and he just has to learn what girls are when he hits puberty.

-_- Who? Iv'e never heard of him.

Toma RNK
:shock: He did the volkswagon? Everything I know is a lie!

He basically said "every german should have a car."

*turns to car makers* You will now make a GREAT car for dirt cheap and Iwill set up a government program to taks X dolars out of every paycheck and you will build a car for THIS price"

Umm but hitler, we don't think we can make it that cheap.. .and we need a profit!

*hitler glares*

*cars are made* and thus volkswagon was born.

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't think he is, I think he's a little confused right now and he just has to learn what girls are when he hits puberty.

-_- Who? Iv'e never heard of him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin

Hitler modeled himself after stalin. The KEY difference is hitler hated and killed all non germans, stalin would order 200,000 of his own people killed.

Stalin was a bad bad man.

Vaan
07-10-2009, 09:51 PM

*turns to car makers* You will now make a GREAT car for dirt cheap and Iwill set up a government program to taks X dolars out of every paycheck and you will build a car for THIS price"

Umm but hitler, we don't think we can make it that cheap.. .and we need a profit!

*hitler glares*

Uhh well Inflation was enormous there at that time a pair of shoes had the price of a house,

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 09:52 PM

*hitler glares*

If my uncle found out about this, he'd start worshipping Hitler, my uncle loves volkswagons.

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 09:53 PM
If my uncle found out about this, he'd start worshipping Hitler, my uncle loves volkswagons.

Then respectfully, your uncle is a terrible person.

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 09:55 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin

Hitler modeled himself after stalin. The KEY difference is hitler hated and killed all non germans, stalin would order 200,000 of his own people killed.

Stalin was a bad bad man.

That kinda reminds me of Dracula, if I remember correctly, he stuck spikes through the pelvises of a lot of his people in such a way that they would most likely die from starvation to scare off his enemies.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 09:55 PM
:shock::shock::shock: I can't believe you actually came in here. You should be ashamed of yourself! Why would you even think about worshipping him?! You should go to your room and think about what you have almost done. you make me severely disappointed. Do you know what he has done? He's killed millions of people during the haulocaust, and you're here trying to worship him, you just make me sick.

Stalin killed more people than Hitler.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Stalin killed more people than Hitler.

Ah damn it appears someone beat me to this.

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Then respectfully, your uncle is a terrible person.

Well, if you met him, you'd eat your words, he's one of the most kindest people I know, but he also loves volkswagons.

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 09:57 PM

Yeah, you're like 5 minutes late.

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Good to know yo got my back man.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Well, if you met him, you'd eat your words, he's one of the most kindest people I know, but he also loves volkswagons.

Is this the same uncle that got arrested for trying to take advantage of young girls online?

The funny thing about Hitler and Stalin, two of the biggest mass murderers in history, is their similarities. They were both radical, totalitarian, atheist, social darwinism supporting, dictators. And they say religion kills more than anything....

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Is this the same uncle that got arrested for trying to take advantage of young girls online?

The funny thing about Hitler and Stalin, two of the biggest mass murderers in history, is their similarities. They were both radical, totalitarian, atheist, social darwinism supporting, dictators. And they say religion kills more than anything....

No. I can have more than one uncle you know, it's not like I only have one.

Vaan

Its a shame to see humans being like that...

Toma RNK
And they say religion kills more than anything....

I would argue that religion does. But the casualties cannot be laid to a single persons actions but rather to a collective group fighting another collective group.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I would argue that religion does. But the casualties cannot be laid to a single persons actions but rather to a collective group fighting another collective group.

I would say it's stupid (or perhaps desperate, but desperation is no excuse) people unable or unwilling to discern right from wrong. Religion just like so many other things is a way for people to blame their mistakes on something else, in this case a higher being. If you want to argue that radically believing in anything kills more people, then I would agree. Hitler and Stalin were both avid atheists and social darwinists as I said before. It's just an example of how any belief system can be harmful when taken to radical levels.

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 10:10 PM
I would say it's stupid (or perhaps desperate, but desperation is no excuse) people unable or unwilling to discern right from wrong. Religion just like so many other things is a way for people to blame their mistakes on something else, in this case a higher being. If you want to argue that radically believing in anything kills more people, then I would agree. Hitler and Stalin were both avid atheists and social darwinists as I said before. It's just an example of how any belief system can be harmful when taken to radical levels.

On that we can agree then.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:11 PM
On that we can agree then.

Cool. ;)

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Well, that's strange, this was for ripping on people who were fans of hitler and now somehow it got into 2 people saying that religion is stupid, whichi kinda bothers me because I'm a christian.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Well, that's strange, this was for ripping on people who were fans of hitler and now somehow it got into 2 people saying that religion is stupid, whichi kinda bothers me because I'm a christian.

Who said religion was stupid?

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 10:23 PM

So am I, but fanaticism leads to things like the spanish inquisition.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:24 PM

lol, Good point. Or it leads to worse... Like the papacy.

jk

Or was I?

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 10:24 PM
what exactly was the relevance of this thread

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 10:25 PM

Yeah, I wonder how it's even possible to get that much into a religion, sure it's alright to shout in the streets how much you love your god, but it becomes a problem for the smart maniacs out there that take it too far.

2hyper4u AKA Sloth
07-10-2009, 10:26 PM
O.O wasn't expecting that

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 10:26 PM
what exactly was the relevance of this thread

To rip on people that loved hitler.

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I wonder how it's even possible to get that much into a religion, sure it's alright to shout in the streets how much you love your god, but it becomes a problem for the smart maniacs out there that take it too far.

It becomes a problem with religion and the state mix. Or when people aren't allowed to simply reject a religion. Anyone who claims to be a christian and hurts anyone in the name of God, is the worst kind of scum. Not only is it wrong, but they directly oppossing Jesus' teachings.

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 10:30 PM
To rip on people that loved hitler.
thats wrong there obligated to there own opinion

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 10:32 PM
thats wrong there entitled to there own opinion

fixed.

They are, and this thread is entitled to it's content.

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 10:32 PM
It becomes a problem with religion and the state mix. Or when people aren't allowed to simply reject a religion. Anyone who claims to be a christian and hurts anyone in the name of God, is the worst kind of scum. Not only is it wrong, but they directly oppossing Jesus' teachings.

Amen to that.

thats wrong there obligated to there own opinion

-_- Well, maybe they are, but tell me, do you like hitler?

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 10:34 PM
fixed.

the difference between the two words were

yes it is but hitler did alot for medicine and archeology

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:36 PM

That last part isn't good. That goes along with social darwinism and the better of humanity due to sacrifices (and guess who gets to choose who is sacrificed....).

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 10:38 PM

ahh you meant oblige or obliged as opposed to obligated. My error but my correction stands as obliged still does not make any sense to me.

(http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/obliged)

I checked just to make sure I wasn't being a complete idiot and not knowing a submeaning of the word.

and I mentioned the good things hitler did earlier.

Rogue Priestess
07-10-2009, 10:39 PM

Yeah, and he also slaughtered many gipsies, jewish people, etc. I'm not sure about you, but I believe killing just one person is something that just counters anything you did unless you saved lives of other people.

Toma RNK
07-10-2009, 10:39 PM
That last part isn't good. That goes along with social darwinism and the better of humanity due to sacrifices (and guess who gets to choose who is sacrificed....).

Yeah the medicine comment is a bit brutal. I mean yeah advances were made but I really can't morally condone the methods.

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 10:41 PM
like the removal of a monkeys head and putting it on a human body

im leaving now lol

thanks toma

Naruko-chan
07-10-2009, 11:03 PM
ok, i was seriously gonna virtually kill you, lol! xD

itasan
07-10-2009, 11:17 PM

And the funny thing is the similarity between their politics...Facism and Stalin's Communism were virtually identical, yet mortal enemies. Strange world.

This. This exactly. Wiser words have never been spoken. (okay, maybe slight exageration...;D)

fixed.

...And you didnt fix the "there" while you were at it? Oo