PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER Mystery Party

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 07:45 PM
It's a possibility! Sure Tsunae never officially was with Dan or anything, but they could have, *ehem* got it on at some point before he died! And they sort of do look alike, And even Jiraiya could be his dad! Any boy, but Tsunade is the point. Really, she is old enough too. Remember how old Jiraiya is and said she changes her look to look younger? And this is beside the point because it could be coincidence, but Naruto always calls her grandma tsunade! Haha and plus, even Jiraiya said, "I always think of Naruto as some sort of grandson to me.."

What do you think of this? Could it be true? Could it be not? Will this topic be hot?(haha jk i had to make it rhyme)

Vaan
07-10-2009, 07:47 PM
It's a possibility! Sure Tsunae never officially was with Dan or anything, but they could have, *ehem* got it on at some point before he died! And they sort of do look alike, And even Jiraiya could be his dad! Any boy, but Tsunade is the point. Really, she is old enough too. Remember how old Jiraiya is and said she changes her look to look younger? And this is beside the point because it could be coincidence, but Naruto always calls her grandma tsunade! Haha and plus, even Jiraiya said, "I always think of Naruto as some sort of grandson to me.."

What do you think of this? Could it be true? Could it be not? Will this topic be hot?(haha jk i had to make it rhyme)

This rumour is going around for ages.But you have a point.
However its highly doubtful really.

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 07:55 PM
This rumour is going around for ages.But you have a point.
However its highly doubtful really.
really? That's cool, I was sitting here and I had the laptop playing audio in the background and heard naruto yell something about 'grandma tsunade' and then i was like.. Hey! haha

TheBlackChidori
07-10-2009, 08:09 PM
No. She was a part of the Senju Clan. As accomplished of a Ninja as Minato was, he was never regarded, nor shown any of the abilities, of a Senju.

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 08:11 PM
I would like to ask one question.

Ahem....Where do all of these theories come from? XD

TheBlackChidori
07-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Kishimoto throws a new wine bottle into the ocean after every chapter, full of 5 different theories. Someone discovers it, and tells a friend.

It's his own personal prank.

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Kishimoto throws a new wine bottle into the ocean after every chapter, full of 5 different theories. Someone discovers it, and tells a friend.

ROFL, imagine if he really did things like that. Are you caught up on the manga?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Fat chance.

TheBlackChidori
07-10-2009, 08:29 PM
ROFL, imagine if he really did things like that. Are you caught up on the manga?

For the most part. I know about the Danzo situation, the Sharingan, etc. But I havent had time to read every chapter yet.

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 08:32 PM
For the most part. I know about the Danzo situation, the Sharingan, etc. But I havent had time to read every chapter yet.

Oh, you gotta catch up, it got really good. It feels like

He's gonna end it soon, he's been killing mad people off :cry:

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 08:32 PM

It's his own personal prank. Haha yeah.. Sucks he knows whats gonna happen, and maybe he sees people guessing theories that are in fact correct, or whats on his mind to have happen with Naruto, etc. Then he could change the plot! haha that makes people wrong.. But who knows, even in the end, they were right the first time! haha

TheBlackChidori
07-10-2009, 08:34 PM
It was a pretty good theory though, no doubt. I had my wonders when I first met her too.

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Yea, it would be pretty fitting if Naruto was a Senju, especially since he has Uber chakra without the Ninetailed, and it seems to be the same with the senju clan

Sensei : Riku Arashi
07-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Haha yeah.. Sucks he knows whats gonna happen, and maybe he sees people guessing theories that are in fact correct, or whats on his mind to have happen with Naruto, etc. Then he could change the plot! haha that makes people wrong.. But who knows, even in the end, they were right the first time! haha

yeah he looks up the theories

uuugh.. their theory is right , better change it

*erases* adds a little more, perfect now no one will have this theory Muhahahaha

TheViolletteHeart
07-10-2009, 08:39 PM

BC-danna! *glomps* I heard you were back, but didn't actually see anything from you 'til now...

I usually find a smudged list of theories and hear the rest from the friend who was told XD

Vaan
07-10-2009, 08:39 PM
yeah he looks up the theories

uuugh.. their theory is right , better change it

*erases* adds a little more, perfect now no one will have this theory Muhahahaha

Rumour has it he visits fan forums every now and then but like I said thats just a rumour.

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Rumour has it he visits fan forums every now and then but like I said thats just a rumour.
Yeah... k, so just in case he one random day decides to come to english forums, he will copy and paste the page and translate it! so everyone talk in l33t speak like "loll roflcopterz" and string words together so instead of the words 'so instead' type 'soinstead' so if he translates it, it wont show anything haha! also, dont use apostrophes! jk, but thatd be awesome... Itd be like this:

supz dood imnot do1n th4t much r1ght nowso y3ah!

TheBlackChidori
07-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Yea, it would be pretty fitting if Naruto was a Senju, especially since he has Uber chakra without the Ninetailed, and it seems to be the same with the senju clan

Hi VH!

Yeah but notice how Minato and Naruto specialize in Wind Chakra? Elements are usually a hereditary trait. None of the Senju or Tsunade, have shown any ability with the Wind Style. Water and Earth, mainly.

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi VH!

Yeah but notice how Minato and Naruto specialize in Wind Chakra? Elements are usually a hereditary trait. None of the Senju or Tsunade, have shown any ability with the Wind Style. Water and Earth, mainly.

Yea, that's true, but it doesn't make it definitive, if

Danzo can have a Sharingan

I think anything is possible.

ThunderSpirit
07-10-2009, 09:15 PM
I don't think that Tsunade is Minato's mother, but I have my suspicions that the Senju may include more characters than we know. Madara told Sasuke that the position of Hokage was always held by the Senju. We know that the First and Second Hokages were Senju. If the position of Hokage was always held by Senju then that suggests that Sarutobi and Minato are also somehow part of the Senju clan.

As for the question of elemental affinity, a branch of the Senju clan may have a wind affinity. We just don't know enough yet, I think.

TheViolletteHeart
07-10-2009, 09:19 PM
I don't think that Tsunade is Minato's mother, but I have my suspicions that the Senju may include more characters than we know. Madara told Sasuke that the position of Hokage was always held by the Senju. We know that the First and Second Hokages were Senju. If the position of Hokage was always held by Senju then that suggests that Sarutobi and Minato are also somehow part of the Senju clan.

As for the question of elemental affinity, a branch of the Senju clan may have a wind affinity. We just don't know enough yet, I think.

Well, and there is the whole part of their theory with Jiraiya...

ThunderSpirit
07-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Well, and there is the whole part of their theory with Jiraiya...

We don't know an awful lot about Jiraiya's background either, but I am pretty sure he is not literally Naruto's grandfather. He just thinks of Naruto as his grandson because he named him and raised him to an extent.

TheViolletteHeart
07-10-2009, 09:40 PM
We don't know an awful lot about Jiraiya's background either, but I am pretty sure he is not literally Naruto's grandfather. He just thinks of Naruto as his grandson because he named him and raised him to an extent.

Yeah, I was just trying to point out somthing that would fill the Wind nature gap...

ThunderSpirit
07-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I was just trying to point out somthing that would fill the Wind nature gap...

Well, that would be a possibility.

There just seems to be too much foreshadowing that suggests Naruto is a Senju for me to be able to ignore it. Maybe I am reading between the pictures too much. ;)

TheViolletteHeart
07-10-2009, 09:48 PM

There just seems to be too much foreshadowing that suggests Naruto is a Senju for me to be able to ignore it. Maybe I am reading between the pictures too much. ;)

:lol:

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 09:59 PM

Maybe, but Naruto being a Senju- this one guy said minato is NOT a senju because he never showed any wood style/senju jutsu, but that doesn't mean anything. Senju could have more jutsu than they know. Like how Minatos Hiraishin no jutsu could be used. It could be a kekkei genkai! maybe even naruto has it! it could be wind fused with lighting, etc.

ThunderSpirit
07-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Maybe, but Naruto being a Senju- this one guy said minato is NOT a senju because he never showed any wood style/senju jutsu, but that doesn't mean anything. Senju could have more jutsu than they know.

I agree. Just because the Senju are not known to have a wind affinity doesn't mean that some branch of the clan doesn't have one.

Kuromaki
07-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Possibly, but we don't know yet, and as of now Tsunade is not his mother. She didn't say anything about it either.

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 10:25 PM
I agree. Just because the Senju are not known to have a wind affinity doesn't mean that some branch of the clan doesn't have one.
Yeah, sort of like Hyuuga, the same idea, but completely opposite. The hyuuga have different branches, Neji and Hinata thought of each other as brother and sister when really they are more like cousins. They have the same EXACT kekkei genkai, just different branches of the clan. Hard to explain, but get what I'm saying? Part of the Senju clan might be completely different from the others yet still related.

Hinata♥Hyuga
07-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Do Senju have Kekkei Genkai?

TheBlackChidori
07-10-2009, 10:46 PM
I dont remember Madara ever stating that the Hokage must be a part of the Senju Clan. Do you have a chapter where this was stated?

Itachi-Sama
07-11-2009, 02:00 AM
I don't believe Tsunade is Minato's mother. Nothing about her- except for part of her blood and hair color- could possible prove this theory correct.

Vaan
07-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Do Senju have Kekkei Genkai?

I dont think so but they are known for using earth and water style jutsu's if I remember right.....

Sorry wish I could give an better answer

Shkin
07-11-2009, 02:13 AM
i totally agree....and if its true, who could be the fatrher?

Shkin
07-11-2009, 02:16 AM
i totally agree....and if its true, who could be the fatrher?
hust want to add that i'm agreeing with itachi-sama...:lol:forgot to qoute him earlier...tehehee

waterlemon-chi
07-11-2009, 03:34 AM
Don't believe it, never will.

assassin
07-11-2009, 03:46 AM
if Tsunade was the dad i may consider it a possibility. heh heh

ThunderSpirit
07-11-2009, 08:18 AM
I dont remember Madara ever stating that the Hokage must be a part of the Senju Clan. Do you have a chapter where this was stated?

Its not that the Hokage must be Senju, just that they happened to hold on to power. The statement I am referring to is in chapter 399, and I may be taking it to far but Madara tells Sasuke: "Time passed...the leadership stayed in Senju's hands...and the once proud Uchiha Clan was reduced to being Senju's lackeys." And the plate associated with this shows the mountain with all the Hokages.

*HinataGurl*
07-11-2009, 08:52 AM
i dont belive it. its not likely to happen. jiraiya would say there was to many twists in the story.

nexthokage
07-11-2009, 08:54 AM
thats a good point

nexthokage
07-11-2009, 08:54 AM
but that would make naruto realated to the first

nexthokage
07-11-2009, 08:55 AM
but that would be a good twist

NaruNaru
07-11-2009, 10:24 AM
NO, Minatao is NOT tsunades son.
Tsunade was never married. She was never found pregnant.
Why do you think minato is in the Namakaze clan, and not the Senju clan? Naruto and Minato has nothing in common with tsunade.
There was this fact video that showed who was whos sensei and who was whos father. It told about how the 1st and 2nd hokages were brothers and how tsunade was the 1st hokage's granddaughter. It also said that the 3rd hokage was the 1st and 2nd hokage's student, and then the 3 legendary sannins were the 3rd's students, and then the 4th was jiraiya's student, and the kakashi was the 4th's student, and blah blah blah. It also told some parent relationships and stuff, but it never mentioned that tsunade was the 4th's mother. It would have mentioned it.

<Aurega?>
07-11-2009, 10:31 AM
I made a post about this a while ago: http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6427&page=4&highlight=senju

waterlemon-chi
07-11-2009, 10:34 AM
This topic again. >.< Go and follow my sensei's link now, people. xDD

Phoenix Wright
07-11-2009, 10:53 AM
but that would be a good twist
I don't think they are really related either, just wanted to start a new topic haha, but it would make a good twist because remember at the valley of the end when Naruto fought Sasuke? Sasuke was standing at Madara's statue of course, and Naruto was on Hashirama's.

TheBlackChidori
07-12-2009, 11:43 AM
That topic just blew my mind, Aurega...