View Full Version : can you add images to your posts and how?
04-14-2009, 06:49 AM
this is my first time using a forum thingy and i'm new to the controls so i was wondering if can you add images to your posts and if you can how?
04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Yes. Yes, you can =D
Here's a step by step guide:
1. Go to a site that hosts image, such as Photobucket or Google Image Search.
2. Type in the name of the image you want. When you find it, click on it to enlarge it.
3. Right click your mouse over the picture. A menu should pop up. Scroll down to the 'Properites' option and click. A menu should pop up.
4. On the menu, find the Adress (URL) selection. There should be an adress (eg. http://www.website/imageurl.png as an example). Highlight that with your mouse. Right click and hit the 'copy' option.
5. Once you have copied the image URL, return to your reply. Type in the following, removing the spaces:
[ img ] *insert picture URL here* [ /img ]
6. Hit the preview button to make sure your picture showed up. If you were successfull in following the directions, then your picture should show up =]
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
04-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Be careful posting naturo related images. Legal problems, the mods will edit your post.
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.