PDA

View Full Version : Weakened Match-up: Sasori vs. Deidara

RINNEMAN1
08-04-2011, 12:04 PM
I will set up a storyline to explain the battle. It is not what happened in actual storyline. Please bear with it. If the long storyline angers you there is a brief overview under this. I'm just trying something not yet done in BG.

Before Deidara captured Gaara, Sasori was furious about Deidara not taking him seriously. He challenged him to a Death match forgetting that no weapons of his were poisoned, Hiruko was so weak it only could provide protection for 2 mins. and Half of his hundred puppets and the Third Hokage were destroyed. Deidara accepted forgetting that he didn't have enough clay for anything other than C1, and didn't bring C3.

Brief Overview

Restrictions: Sasori: No poison, Hiruko only lasts 2 mins., No third hokage, Half of Hundred puppets gone.

Deidara: C1 only.

Som: IC

Note: If people like this I will continue to make them. If not I will stop and even erase the mess over the Overview.

Midnight789
08-04-2011, 01:29 PM
well based on the story u provided.. i say Sasori should take this easily considering the fact that Deidara has little to no clay except for C1.. Deidara is nothing without his Clay.. at least Sasori still has his puppets.. u say 100 of his puppets have been cut to half.. well that still leaves him with 50 more.. i dont see Deidara escaping that due to his lack of clay

Rasengan SageX5
08-04-2011, 02:00 PM
I think you over-restricted Deidara. Even with all the restrictions on Sasori, he still has a lot of hidden weapons in Hiruko form, 50 puppets, plus all of his weapons and enhancements in true form. Also I think you mean that he doesn't have his Third Kazekage puppet.

RINNEMAN1
08-06-2011, 06:14 AM
Okay I give Deidara's flight.

THE X UCHIHA
08-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Deidara sticks some tiny C1s , Sasori gets exploded.

Rasengan SageX5
08-06-2011, 07:31 AM
With even 50 puppets left, Sasori can jump to a different body if his gets destroyed. So he might use one body as a diversion to sneak up on Deidara and get him with his cable/tail.

[Shikamaru]
08-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Deidara reacted and warded off Sasuke with C1.

Giving Deidara fly simply means Sasori dies.

With Deidara's scoping device he could easily pinpoint and destroy the original, since the chakra lines are branching off him.

I also see no counter for his C1 clay monsters who nearly killed Sasuke, due to plot influence he survived.

He should be able to create a bird and release C1 clay monsters before Sasori summons his master puppets.

THE X UCHIHA
08-10-2011, 08:55 PM
c'mon , Deidara can stick those tiny C1s on Sasori's heart. he can use them so smartly just like he did with Gaara,he can create faster birds and makes them explodes and in the mean while the c1s are in.