PDA

View Full Version : Kiba & Neji vs Suigetsu

megabbaut
08-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Everyone has the same speed.
Who wins?

THE X UCHIHA
08-02-2011, 04:49 PM
it's so hard to win Suigetsu in a taijutsu matchup due to Hydrification and Great Water Arm technique.

megabbaut
08-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Yeah but I think 64 palms can close Suigetsu's chakra and prevent the hydration. I don't know how Suigetsu counters Fang over Fang though...

Vivi
08-02-2011, 05:05 PM
All a matter of Suigetsu can activate Hydration in time before something like Fang over Fang hits him.

Double Headed Wolf and Wolf Fang over Fang seems rather overkill in addition with Neji.

And without a large Water Source he won't turn into his Giant Water form.

Only problem is bypassing Hydration though as said depends if he can activate it on time.

THE X UCHIHA
08-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah but I think 64 palms can close Suigetsu's chakra and prevent the hydration. I don't know how Suigetsu counters Fang over Fang though...

well technically when Suigetsu uses Hydrification , his body or a part of it becomes watery in a way that makes things or objects pass through it.

and I think Suigetsu can activate this technique in time as long as speed is equal.
and actually I don't think it takes much prep

ILIKEPIE
08-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Without Akamaru I have to give this to Suigetsu with Akamaru Kiba and Neji win

megabbaut
08-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Sure, Akamaru can be in this fight, why not?

Frost ninja
08-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Well I mean you have to think... Neji can destroy webs with chakra in them by using his own chakra to wreck the other chakra... how can he not do the same in this case when suigetsu turns into water? Just air palm the puddle and theres no reformation...

Then just send akamaru to lap it up.

[Shikamaru]
08-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Depending on the BG location, with a water source nearby Kiba and Neji cannot counter hydration, as he can appear almost anywhere there is moisture, opening a window for blindsiding quite easily for Suigetsu.

Frost ninja
08-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Default location is the HTC if i remember right, which means no ready water source.

[Shikamaru]
08-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Ah, then I assume with Byakugan, they could easily cover each other upon Hydration attacks.

However, without knowledge this gives the advantage to Suigetsu, as he could easily surprise kill one of them. Namely Neji who is the fastest and most likely to assume the blitz.

THE X UCHIHA
08-03-2011, 03:29 AM

with or without Akamaru , this is not gonna change anything ... Suigetsu can Hydrificate his body which means he can turn his body cells into water.

Well I mean you have to think... Neji can destroy webs with chakra in them by using his own chakra to wreck the other chakra... how can he not do the same in this case when suigetsu turns into water? Just air palm the puddle and theres no reformation...

Then just send akamaru to lap it up.

when you hit water with anything , water doesn't get damaged .. but when u hit a Cobweb with ur hand it gets wrecked.

Chakra flows in the cobweb , but it doesn't flow in water 'cuz Water is made of the Chakra itself.

;5383014']Depending on the BG location, with a water source nearby Kiba and Neji cannot counter hydration, as he can appear almost anywhere there is moisture, opening a window for blindsiding quite easily for Suigetsu.

BG location has nothin' to do with Hydrification , Hydrification is a Water Element Technique which means it could be done anywhere , Kisame was in Forest and though he created a massive WaterDome in seconds.

only for Water Demon I think the BG location matters, However Suigetsu wouldn't be needed to.

;5383191']Ah, then I assume with Byakugan, they could easily cover each other upon Hydration attacks.

However, without knowledge this gives the advantage to Suigetsu, as he could easily surprise kill one of them. Namely Neji who is the fastest and most likely to assume the blitz.

Starting distance by BG defaults is 50m and not to mention that Neji and Kiba are close range fighters so they should have to get closer as much as possible so Byakugan wouldn't help that much Suigetsu wouldn't hide himself behind a tree so that the Byakugan could see him.

plus , no one can speedblitz the other as they have same speed which makes it easier for Suigetsu.

Frost ninja
08-03-2011, 04:03 AM
with or without Akamaru , this is not gonna change anything ... Suigetsu can Hydrificate his body which means he can turn his body cells into water.

Which Neji, using his chakra, can wreck

when you hit water with anything , water doesn't get damaged .. but when u hit a Cobweb with ur hand it gets wrecked.

Chakra flows in the cobweb , but it doesn't flow in water 'cuz Water is made of the Chakra itself.

Chakra destroys chakra if its forced in, hence why the rest couldnt get out of the cobwebs but Neji could by forcing his chakra through it and causing the chakra in the webs to be destroyed.

So Neji airpalms suigetsu. GG.

in red

THE X UCHIHA
08-03-2011, 05:22 AM
Which Neji, using his chakra, can wreck

u need to figure something out, Water Cannot Be Wrecked 'cuz it has low modulus of Elasticity (Young's modulus ) and only Brittle Materials that have a considerably high modulus of elasticity can be wrecked.

Chakra destroys chakra if its forced in, hence why the rest couldnt get out of the cobwebs but Neji could by forcing his chakra through it and causing the chakra in the webs to be destroyed.

So Neji airpalms suigetsu. GG.

Neji's chakra would destroy normal chakra and not the naturally transformed Chakra which is manipulated into Water.

Water is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own.

there is no chakra can make water disappears , even fire turns it to Vapor.
so when someone hits water with anything , that thing gonna pass through it.

Frost ninja
08-03-2011, 05:57 AM
u need to figure something out, Water Cannot Be Wrecked 'cuz it has low modulus of Elasticity (Young's modulus ) and only Brittle Materials that have a considerably high modulus of elasticity can be wrecked.

Though that is an interesting and I'm sure very thought out point, its irrelevant being we are talking about chakra which has no modulus of elasticity yet still has the capability of being destroyed, or "wrecked".

Neji's chakra would destroy normal chakra and not the naturally transformed Chakra which is manipulated into Water.

Yet it destroyed Kidomaru's webs which were manipulated into silk which at least has its outer coating to protect it? Unlike water, which has nothing protecting the chakra inside.

Water is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own.

However Suigetsu becomes water, so his life chakra is put into the water and not simply just chakra. Suigetsu himself is in it. Meaning if he can't reform due to his chakras being distrubed via air palm or neji poking the water or destroyed outright, he is as good as sipped by akamaru.

there is no chakra can make water disappears , even fire turns it to Vapor.

There is chakra that can make chakra disappear, such as Neji's chakra being projected into cobwebs and water and the like.

so when someone hits water with anything , that thing gonna pass through it.

Your missing the point. Neji doesnt need to destroy water, he simply needs to destroy the chakra inside the water which is fully possible with an air palm.

THE X UCHIHA
08-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Your missing the point. Neji doesnt need to destroy water, he simply needs to destroy the chakra inside the water which is fully possible with an air palm.

in Suigetsu's case , Water is a manipulated chakra that has been naturally transformed.

Kisame was able to create that huge water dome 'cuz he had huge amounts of Chakra.

so they're just turning their own chakra into water and not adding their chakra to normal water as u think.

still ,due to its physical properties, water cannot be wrecked as I explained to u.

Frost ninja
08-03-2011, 08:24 AM
in Suigetsu's case , Water is a manipulated chakra that has been naturally transformed.

and his chakra, rather his entire being, is in said water in the form of chakra which can be destroyed by other chakra.

Kisame was able to create that huge water dome 'cuz he had huge amounts of Chakra.

But kisame didnt become the water now did he?

so they're just turning their own chakra into water and not adding their chakra to normal water as u think.

So its a mass of chakra that just looks like water then?

still ,due to its physical properties, water cannot be wrecked as I explained to u.

I agreed, however the chakra inside the water can.

RINNEMAN1
08-03-2011, 10:22 AM
well technically when Suigetsu uses Hydrification , his body or a part of it becomes watery in a way that makes things or objects pass through it.

and I think Suigetsu can activate this technique in time as long as speed is equal.
and actually I don't think it takes much prep

I think Hydrification is instant, unless it is a lightning attack.

RINNEMAN1
08-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Default location is the HTC if i remember right, which means no ready water source.

No, it's Konoha crater.

THE X UCHIHA
08-03-2011, 10:36 AM
I think Hydrification is instant, unless it is a lightning attack.

that's right.