View Full Version : (Speed Fight) 7-Gates Guy Vs. Raikage Vs. RS Naruto Vs. Minato
07-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Rank these 4 fasted to slowest.
07-29-2011, 10:24 AM
i know what people are already going to say.. and its all based on hype and what characters say instead of show
Minato should not be in this.. he uses teleportation
he is the only character that has shown to attack so fast that he creates friction with in the air setting a fire... now what other Character has displayed that kind of feast in speed wise
Just take a look at Lee when he was a GENIN his speed can even be compared to people right now that are said to be "Very Fast" Just take a look at Chapter 85 pages 13 to 18.. who in this thread has shown to create sonic booms or crater just by pure movement
the fact are here guy..lol
3. Might Guy
3. RS Naruto
07-29-2011, 11:00 AM
2. RS Naruto
07-29-2011, 11:03 AM
1. Minato Why? He speedblitzed effectively madara and raikage. And madara can teleport, become intangible, and track movements with his sharingan.
2. A - Why? He's KNOWN for his speed in raiton shroud. He could speed blitz sasuke before he could even react. And again, he has sharingan.
3. Guy - Pretty much as fast as A. But he lacks feats against sharingan, but he blitzed kisame and such.
4. RS Naruto - Lacks Feats, except against Raikage. But he didn't out speed him. So yeah.
07-29-2011, 11:08 AM
3. RS Naruto
07-29-2011, 11:17 AM
1. Minato if teleportation counts.
2. A/Gai are relatively close in speed imo.
3. RS Naruto didn't actually outspeed A, so I put him last.
07-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Minato: Both A and C basically admitted that he was faster, and this extends to his regular speed. Saving Naruto from Tobi is an example of this, and although we haven't really seen other speed feats, he probably just uses it when there's no time to prep Hiraishin.
Naruto: He dodged A's full speed punch and even went a little distance behind him so it' sbeen implied that he's faster.
A: No need to explain this one, V2 and all
Guy: Not really sure about him, but he does have the fastest punching speed it seems like.
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.