PDA

View Full Version : lord of puppets vs puppetmaster zack

lord of puppets
07-28-2011, 05:53 PM
zj a tall thin rogue shinobi from the hidden tree village. arrives in a castle miles away from his village.but not far from where he intends to travel.and as he takes shelter in the castle getting out of the pouring rain.he notices the castle appears to be home to someone the walls filled with portraits of people he has never met.the floors covered with bright red rugs and plants that can be spotted around the room.for a moment he had suspected genjutsu.but continues forward watching for signs of traps.

zj: perhaps i should have knocked? i thought this castle would only have bats and not be home to people."zj comes to a complete stop"it's not real after all."makes a handsign and releases the genjutsu" who besides me has taken shelter here?"he thought to himself looking around the room"this might be a good time to prepare my technique.*makes handsigns with his left hand while watching his surroundings"

puppetmaster zack
08-03-2011, 11:00 AM
L Sat there on a rock inside a genjutsu barrier hopefully to attract enemys.But knowing that he is no good at genjutsu he figured nothing would happen until the genjutsu is broken by a taqll scrawny (xD) shinobi.*
*L then jumps down from his rock and look at the shinobi black lighting forming in his right hand as he ask* "Who are you?"

lord of puppets
08-03-2011, 11:22 AM
zj: zj is my name.now i ask the same of you?*i then punch the ground in front of me* causing the brick floors to fly into the air in pieces .while i then make quick handsigns)lets see if you can counter this *broken formation jutsu* the pieces of brick that was the floor.quickly begins to form a dome around you, and while closing in spikes that form within the dome attempt to stab you from all directions.

puppetmaster zack
08-03-2011, 11:28 AM
zj: zj is my name.now i ask the same of you?*i then punch the ground in front of me* causing the brick floors to fly into the air in pieces .while i then make quick handsigns)lets see if you can counter this *broken formation jutsu* the pieces of brick that was the floor.quickly begins to form a dome around you, and while closing in spikes that form within the dome attempt to stab you from all directions.

Just call me L Thats all you need to know.
*Smirks as I am inclosed in a dome of rock as I shout "Is this supppose to be trapt?" I then simply lay my hand that is streaming with black lighting around one of the spikes and wisper "Lighting current" As the lighting then streeams around the dome as the rocks then forcfully explode out wards away from me alot of it flying at you hoping to hit you.If it does the lgihting that was streamed around it will travel up your body adn fry your brain killing you as I stand where I was smirking.* Anything else?

lord of puppets
08-03-2011, 04:45 PM
zj:"grins as i look at the brick" not exactly a trap look closer."you begin to notice thin chakra strings on the edges of the brick"as the pieces of brick simply falls to the ground as i snap my finger.)zj: but to answer your question yes there is more."makes a single handsign"...*ninja art: brick shuriken* the thin chakra strings spread now reaching the brick floor up to three feet away.breaking it apart as the pieces of brick rise into the air and begins flying towards you."similiar to the third hokages tile shuriken" now to cover the ground with my trap."makes quick handsigns"......as i place my hand on the ground *i say sealing technique: vacuum seal* the ground begins to be covered with a seal that has many different bars that begin to form a pyramid within the castle.that would seal your chakra into one location while trapping you there if caught.and also begins to bring down the castle as the vacuum effect pulls in everything within the pyramid and near the outside of the pyramid in another attempt of trapping and in some cases killing any caught within.(i keep a close eye on the castle while standing a safe distance away outside.and i begin preparing my defense technique)