View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 549

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 08:28 AM
English Translation: Release!
/does lame ninja hand sign

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6894/kujiinjpgw300h225.jpg

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 08:32 AM
This chapter was awesome!!!! When I read the spoiler I thought there wouldn't be much talking ( and I really wanted Naruto and Itachi to talk) but it has epic talking AND epic fighting! I just loved this chapter ( It was good to see itachi after so long:D since he is my favorite character. He really is amazing being able to stand agaisnt B and Naruto at the same time)

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 08:40 AM
THE GOOD: Okay, so we get to see more of Naruto's growth, and get to match his ability against Itachi. I also suspect that Bee, one to one with Nagato, would win (with Samehada). I like Snakebutt's scheming, although I think he's probably wrong about how much influence it will gain him, in that I don't think he'll be able to hold the chips he's planning on bargaining with -- even if he wins.

THE BAD: Too short! Freakin' too short! It felt unresolved, even as a cliff hanger.

THE UGLY: Why oh why do you tease us, Kishi? But that crow wriggling its way out of Naruto's mouth looks ominous, and I'm pretty sure it's eye symbol is new to the manga, so it's probably a novel power we haven't seen before (oh, wait, that's not ugly -- it's good!).

Yori
07-27-2011, 08:41 AM
Whoever thinks Sasuke can still hold a candle against Itachi go to sleep. Itachi is no joke.

lolohwd
07-27-2011, 08:45 AM
lol. over the past year or so the crow has been picking at narutos insides and once the crow leaves the body naruto dies....

any chapter with pain is a win.

so im guessing naruto can use chakra mode forever?

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 08:47 AM
Whoever thinks Sasuke can still hold a candle against Itachi go to sleep. Itachi is no joke.

I would just point out that he does have his brother's eyes now, and he did beat a Hokage before he even got them; we haven't seen him in action with his new eyes yet, so it's hard to say for certain. At some point soon EMS Sasuke won't be hype anymore, and then we'll know.

Yori
07-27-2011, 08:49 AM
I would just point out that he does have his brother's eyes now, and he did beat a Hokage before he even got them; we haven't seen him in action with his new eyes yet, so it's hard to say for certain. At some point soon EMS Sasuke won't be hype anymore, and then we'll know.

Your speaking of Danzo? That match was kind of handicapped. I'm going off of what Sasuke shown against Bee. Based vs. Based he couldn't even stand toe to toe with bee, but Itachi is doing it with ease.

soranthalas
07-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Arg! Have to wait at least another week to find out more about Itachi's gift. But if the crow is coming out now, hopefully we will find out soon.

Sparky
07-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Sweet Killer Bee still has his seven swords.

I don't believe but Itachi can actually keep up with both Chakra Mode Naruto and Killer Bee.

I like Itachi's new flame shuriken jutsu. Its sorta like Pheonix Flower but with shurikens either way.....EPIC!!!

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Your speaking of Danzo? That match was kind of handicapped. I'm going off of what Sasuke shown against Bee. Based vs. Based he couldn't even stand toe to toe with bee, but Itachi is doing it with ease.

Thus my last sentence: he's got EMS from Itachi's eyes, and we just don't know how good he is now. He might easily have an easier time with Bee, given a rematch. We have to wait and see.

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Sweet Killer Bee still has his seven swords.

I don't believe but Itachi can actually keep up with both Chakra Mode Naruto and Killer Bee.

I like Itachi's new flame shuriken jutsu. Its sorta like Pheonix Flower but with shurikens either way.....EPIC!!!
Yeah Itachi sure is amazing:D

Madara_lives
07-27-2011, 09:26 AM
that eye on the crow..
I WANT TO KNOW !!

Kakuzu
07-27-2011, 09:31 AM
What a chapter. So the gift Itachi gave to Naruto is essentially a third eye; an EMS Sharingan.

I think this crow's eye will probably defeat Nagato. We've also seen that Kabuto is most likely working against Madara in the shadows... He's obviously planning something...

Defcon
07-27-2011, 09:46 AM
This was an amazing chapter, didn't expect less. This is why Itachi is my favourite. Even by fighting those two he needs to give hints and clues of how to defeat him. There's no doubt now, he is the strongest fighter in narutoverse. :)

takuya
07-27-2011, 09:49 AM
I was amazed at the fighting in this chapter. I didn't think Itachi could keep up with KB and Naruto, but he could. At the end of the chapter, when I saw that crow come out of Naruto's, I was thinking, "What the hell is Itachi about to do?!"

Wooster
07-27-2011, 09:51 AM
Glad to see even Itachi is shocked by what Sasuke has become. Little twerp. :roll:

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 09:52 AM
This was an amazing chapter, didn't expect less. This is why Itachi is my favourite. Even by fighting those two he needs to give hints and clues of how to defeat him. There's no doubt now, he is the strongest fighter in narutoverse. :)
Couldn't agree more (except the part about it being the reason why Itachi is my favorite)

Glad to see even Itachi is shocked by what Sasuke has become. Little twerp.

Yeah!!! Stupid Madara, telling sasuke the truth, but at the same time I'm glad he let sasuke know how much Itachi cared for him

Phariah824
07-27-2011, 09:55 AM
nice chapter, fighting and talking should be cool few chaps. Itachi's face when Naruto tells them he controls the 9tails wow. picture=1000 words. Itachi seems to be keeping Bee on his toes. Samheda doesn't seem to like fire.

i don't see Itachi fighting Naruto so comparing their speeds is not a legit thing imho. i don't see Naruto trying to destroy them he wants info first.

Poodle
07-27-2011, 10:04 AM
i wish they talked more but at least they got to what the Itachi's gift was which HAS to be explained next week, which had been a cliffhanger since forever. i thought it was some anti Sharingan ability since the crow came out right when Itachi hit Naruto with his eyes, or maybe he triggered it to come out with his eyes. the crow does have sharingan too, and it looks like a new design which i guess is supposed to be different for everybody? i don't know...

i keep getting the vibe Kisame and Orichimaru are still alive too. i guess the latter seems a pretty popular theory given Kabuto's history and his whole snake persona now.

tsuki
07-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Itachi's Gift, Next chapter!

Vivi
07-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Who else noticed the forehead Protector Mistake?

Last Page when he warns about Tsukuyomi and Ammy.

Yori
07-27-2011, 10:17 AM
I did.

It was also nice seeing Nagato loosing up a bit.

Defcon
07-27-2011, 10:18 AM
haha nice one, didn't notice. And he shouldnt warn B for those 2 techniques, he has seen them before when he was fighting sasuke :))

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 10:18 AM

Oh yeah LOL. Naruto changed villages`:P nobody's perfect. mistakes happen

Defcon
07-27-2011, 10:20 AM
It seems Itachi implanted that crow technique into Naruto to activate when seeying the Mangekyou. It also seems to be some ninjutsu since it's from Itachi's right eye.

Hando Craap
07-27-2011, 10:37 AM
An excellent chapter.The dialog, the battle, and the surprise at the end was not surprising. Although how it came out was. Lets see what kind of "gift" Nagato left behind.

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 10:39 AM
An excellent chapter.The dialog, the battle, and the surprise at the end was not surprising. Although how it came out was. Lets see what kind of "gift" Nagato left behind.
You mean Itachi lol

Inuyasha
07-27-2011, 10:40 AM

He had Clouds. :lol:

Kiez
07-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Loved this chapter! Why they have to leave it on a cliffhanger at the end :(

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Loved this chapter! Why they have to leave it on a cliffhanger at the end :(
Its to build up suspense and for people to want to read the next chapter! Its allways been like that

Sparky
07-27-2011, 10:50 AM
THE BAD: Too short! Freakin' too short! It felt unresolved, even as a cliff hanger.

Actually it depends on what site where you read it.

I know one site was missing a page or 2 and it was Killer Bee pulling out his seven mini swords out of Samehada's mouth and blocked all of Itachi's shuriken and took his original seven sword fighting poses and charged at Itachi.

If that scene wasn't in your site then your looking at the wrong site.

Hando Craap
07-27-2011, 10:52 AM
You mean Itachi lol
Well true but Nagato left Naruto with a Gift, also.

JazzJunkie4
07-27-2011, 10:53 AM
....what the heck just happened?

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 10:54 AM

I know one site was missing a page or 2 and it was Killer Bee pulling out his seven mini swords out of Samehada's mouth and blocked all of Itachi's shuriken and took his original seven sword fighting poses and charged at Itachi.

The one I read it at didn't have that:cry:. could you please tell me a site that has it complete?

Wooster
07-27-2011, 10:55 AM
People missed KB's awesomeness? I would never return to a site that missed that. D:

Sparky
07-27-2011, 11:00 AM
The one I read it at didn't have that:cry:. could you please tell me a site that has it complete?

I've PM it to you.

Skrall
07-27-2011, 11:00 AM
This chapter was sensational. A perfect interaction of dialogue and fighting. At last, one of the most ancient questions will be answered. Finally, Kishi is recapturing his pace with these last chapter. The second day of the war far exceeds the first without any doubt...and we're only at the beginning. :D

J-Sun Tasogare
07-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Best chapter in a long time.

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 11:01 AM
I've PM it to you.
It doesn't work all that apears are smileys:(

Sparky
07-27-2011, 11:03 AM
This chapter was sensational. A perfect interaction of dialogue and fighting. At last, one of the most ancient questions will be answered. Finally, Kishi is recapturing his pace with these last chapter. The second day of the war far exceeds the first without any doubt...and we're only at the beginning. :D

Wasn't Day 1 good at the beginning too....

Anyway, Day 1 was stage 1 of the war this is now stage 2 logic says the next stage is better and more intense than the previous stage.

Don't screw this up Kishi your on a role.

RINNEMAN1
07-27-2011, 11:25 AM
It doesn't work all that apears are smileys:(
Manga reader.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-27-2011, 11:26 AM
naruto is a cloud nin now??!! hahahah
awesome chapter and interesting fight
i wonder what that crow will do....

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Manga reader.
Thats the one that is lacking a page. but its okay I found one that has the missing page ( its not on the right order though). Thanks anyway:D

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 12:10 PM

Nope. Still feels unresolved and too short. Despite that, I enjoyed it.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Anyone notice that Itachi only had one eye Tsukyomi on page 18?

Wooster
07-27-2011, 12:18 PM
I think everyone did.

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
07-27-2011, 12:26 PM
i think the words best manga chapter in history dont do this justice i agree with everyone above amazing 10/10 5 *****star epic chapter best since sannin battle

edidted : sorry i forgot to mention i only read 7 pages so far epic all over this one

jesse uzumaki
07-27-2011, 12:34 PM
this was the greatest chapter in naruto history fighting and talking amazing. kishi don't screw this up. your on a role.

this chapter just proves how powerful itachi uchiha really is and is everyone favorite uchiha member of all time. itachi was capable of fighting agaisnt nine tial form naruto and killer bee. it seems itachi is capable of fighting killer bee easy all on his own. this alos further prooves how weak sasuke was when he battle itachi when he was dying. lol wow sasuke got nothing on itachi. now things change of course because he has EMS but without EMS I still think itachi will beat sasuke with ease

itachi is now in full power wow itachi is the strongest akutsuki no dought other than madara of course. plus that crow`:shock: dang itachi jjust got cooler haha.

Diogonaruto
07-27-2011, 12:40 PM
i think the words best manga chapter in history dont do this justice i agree with everyone above amazing 10/10 5 *****star epic chapter best since sannin battle

edidted : sorry i forgot to mention i only read 7 pages so far epic all over this one
I agree with you best manga chapter in history doesn't do justice to this chapter:D

Inuyasha
07-27-2011, 12:41 PM
I've PM it to you.

I need a new site too mine's slow when updating.

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm far more interested in next week's chapter than I was last week for this week's. Damn you, Kishi!

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4100/discounttent.jpg

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-27-2011, 01:16 PM
This is the first week I can say that I enjoyed a Naruto chapter over a One Piece chapter. Which is saying something, since One Piece was good this week too. I liked the intense mixture of dialog and action in this week's chapter. Along with the bit of a twist at the end. As well as Kabuto showing that his awesomeness will become greater sometime soon.

Anyone notice that Itachi only had one eye Tsukyomi on page 18?
I think everyone did.

I didn't. >.>

mrsticky005
07-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Glad to see even Itachi is shocked by what Sasuke has become. Little twerp. :roll:

I think this chapter proves that Itachi is a moron.

TheBlackChidori
07-27-2011, 01:39 PM
I still think that the crow is some kind of recording of a meeting between Itachi and Madara. Perhaps a hint to his weakness, or something. We know the Uchiha could do crap like that.

Defcon
07-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Heh, then you are worse than a moron by that standard.

mrsticky005
07-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Heh, then you are worse than a moron by that standard.

Maybe.

But Itachi is a moron.

He was a genius before when it seemed like he expected Sasuke could
turn evil. But now when Naruto told me it was totally out of left field.
It was like "Sasuke turned bad? I never saw THAT one coming."

Itachi worked with Madara to destroy the clan so I don't see how
he could not know that Madara also knew about the truth.
Madara was there with him.

Itachi is a moron because he basically led Sasuke right into Madara's hands.

Madara outsmarted Itachi.

Sure he did the whole crow thing with Naruto. But now that is seeming
more like he did it because he just had a bad feeling rather than
knowing that Madara knows the truth and could tell Sasuke.

Defcon
07-27-2011, 02:02 PM
I think it was rather the expression of "I hoped Sasuke didn't make that decision". Well Madara was there but Itachi might, or like i see it here never told his motive for destroying the clan. Allthough that indeed seems a bit naive. (but he did install amaterasu in sasuke's eyes) Nonetheless, i wouldn't call itachi a moron. It's more like the story forces him to make some errors just to make it exciting.

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 02:14 PM
I think it was rather the expression of "I hoped Sasuke didn't make that decision". Well Madara was there but Itachi might, or like i see it here never told his motive for destroying the clan. Allthough that indeed seems a bit naive. (but he did install amaterasu in sasuke's eyes) Nonetheless, i wouldn't call itachi a moron. It's more like the story forces him to make some errors just to make it exciting.

If that last sentence is true, then that is an example of poor storytelling. A character's reactions should grow out of either logic or history, otherwise, as has been said, it makes them look stupid (or crazy).

mrsticky005

Eh, with everyone thinking he's a "genius" because of some convoluted
plan that really relied on pure luck and then this chapter showing that
Itachi's plans weren't as amazing as everyone thought they were
I call Itachi a moron.

Revived Kakuzu
Everyone's wondering about the crow XD Well, it's reacting to the Mangekyo, right? That means that he set it up to react to Sasuke's... And I'm also pretty sure that it'll be some sort of ability to help him. And as various people have also stated, the design. Hopefully it's something new and sexy.

deidara330
07-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Itachi was right. Sasuke should've gone back to the Leaf Village. Madara's the bastard who didn't let it happen. But I believe that Madara is using the same power on Sasuke that he did on Yagura, in smaller doses. After all, there's nothing to suggest he ever lost that power, so why wouldn't he use it on Sasuke? Honestly, since I've had this theory so long, I'm going to wait until it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm wrong before I claim Itachi was a moron.

Edit: Honestly, stop posting so fast. By the time I finish with my thoughts the situation is changed. In the defense of Itachi, I'd make the arguement that Itachi might've anticipated Madara knew the truth, but not that Madara could manipulate Sasuke through Dojutsu, so Itachi was expecting Sasuke to go back to the Leaf with Naruto.

Wooster
07-27-2011, 02:23 PM
I call Itachi a moron.
Itachi is a super moron if he needed to be around to activate his "gift."
If Kabuto didn't revive him he be SOL.

deidara330
07-27-2011, 02:26 PM
If Kabuto didn't revive him he be SOL.If he needed to be around, there's no way he could've predicted Kabuto would revive him or that he would encounter Naruto, and he was planning on dying anyways, but I don't think we should draw conclusions on that until we know what it was in the first place.

Poodle
07-27-2011, 02:31 PM
If he needed to be around, there's no way he could've predicted Kabuto would revive him or that he would encounter Naruto, and he was planning on dying anyways, but I don't think we should draw conclusions on that until we know what it was in the first place.

it seemed to me more like he was testing it out. he said "lets see what happens"...

Poodle
07-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Everyone's wondering about the crow XD Well, it's reacting to the Mangekyo, right? That means that he set it up to react to Sasuke's... And I'm also pretty sure that it'll be some sort of ability to help him. And as various people have also stated, the design. Hopefully it's something new and sexy.

i was hoping new and sexy too but i think they all have different sharingan designs in their eyes. maybe i'm wrong i dont know....

Defcon
07-27-2011, 02:38 PM
it might be some instant defeat move. any mangekyou seems to work for it to activate since his gift was originally made for Sasuke. i really don't think he planned to be revived by kabuto loool

Hidden Ninja45
07-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Epic chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. It seems like a lot of people are thinking that Naruto is now immune to MS. Which would be very helpful against Sasuke. Hopefully next chapter we'll find out for sure.

mrsticky005
07-27-2011, 03:30 PM
If Kabuto didn't revive him he be SOL.

He would be. Though I don't think he needs to be around.

Question:

Had Itachi's plan gone through and Sasuke DID return to the Leaf...

What would Danzo do? Would he kill Sasuke? (Sasuke would have MS
but he would have virtually no idea who Danzo is. Sai Shaft may
have mentioned Danzo's name. But Sasuke doesn't know what
Danzo looks like given Zetsu had to point that out.)

skibum
07-27-2011, 03:31 PM
I think you are going to see that Itachi gave Sasuke the power of his right mangekyou and naruto the power of his left (Tsukuyomi). It would explain why this power wasn't handed down to Sasuke (because he gave it to Naruto earlier) before he was killed by him. Unless you think the Tsukuyomi that Sasuke performs is Itachi's technique. I would think that's why his MS isn't present in his left eye. Just a hunch. But, as everyone has said the crows mangekyou looks different than Itachi's. It has an extra blade and the looks of each blade appear to be straighter. Perhaps it gives Naruto a different way of using the Tsukuyomi. My prediction for the next chapter will be Naruto placing Itachi under Tsukuyomi so he can talk to Itachi without anyone knowing. It wouldn't seem that Naruto would use the technique to harm anyone and if used on Sasuke it would probably only activate when he uses Susanoo or Amaterasu. But who really knows, I'm just excited for next week.

zerosameri
07-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Chakra Mode my as RS Naruto sound way more bad ass.

To that person [people ?] that was saying that Itachi had no intention of Sasuke going good and what not. Read page 6 would you? He CLEARLY 100% intended Sasuke to go good and go back to Konaha after his death.

Page 7 made me super happy Was that Madara?

Itachi is GOD here, keeping up with RS Naruto!

Page 8 So Madara knew about me?

The last page was awesome, though this is the 1st time we saw this Itachi with one normal Sharingan and one MS.

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like Itachi's gift is being either triggered or at least aimed at Nagato's summon? That's the way the last page makes it look.

NBT
07-27-2011, 06:10 PM
What do ya know.This chapter actually turned out not to be a complete waste of my time,

Anbu_DAN
07-27-2011, 06:12 PM
FOR THOSE WHO STAY ON THE TOPIC OF NARUTO POSSIBLY BEING IMMUNE TO TSUKIYOMI ... TSKUKI IS A FORM OF GENJUTSU RITE?? IF SO then , wouldnt NARUTO alredy b IMMUNE since hes gained CONTROL of the 9 talis???? and... wasnt there talk of us not knowing for sure if NARUTO fully controlled the kyubi..
well.. he admitted it!!! :cool:

Toshi Moshi
07-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Ha ha ha yeah the headband thingy was good...X)

Anyway, pretty good chapter! True to his shounen, Kishi wouldn't just let them talk it out for a bit...Oh well! The super rasengan of awesomeness was really cool and seeing Bee's seven swords was even better (ah, the classics). Surprisingly, there was actually a lot of humor (that panel with the hachibi poking bee was cute and hilarious!).

However, it'd be nice if someone could clear this up for me: On the last page, you see Itachi's full face as he activates his right sharingan. Then, in a smaller panel, there's a close up of what seems to be...his left sharingan? Did he activate both? Or am I just confused...?

jesse uzumaki
07-27-2011, 06:53 PM

Anyway, pretty good chapter! True to his shounen, Kishi wouldn't just let them talk it out for a bit...Oh well! The super rasengan of awesomeness was really cool and seeing Bee's seven swords was even better (ah, the classics). Surprisingly, there was actually a lot of humor (that panel with the hachibi poking bee was cute and hilarious!).

However, it'd be nice if someone could clear this up for me: On the last page, you see Itachi's full face as he activates his right sharingan. Then, in a smaller panel, there's a close up of what seems to be...his left sharingan? Did he activate both? Or am I just confused...?

no itachi activated only one MS eye.

mrsticky005
07-27-2011, 07:05 PM
FOR THOSE WHO STAY ON THE TOPIC OF NARUTO POSSIBLY BEING IMMUNE TO TSUKIYOMI ... TSKUKI IS A FORM OF GENJUTSU RITE?? IF SO then , wouldnt NARUTO alredy b IMMUNE since hes gained CONTROL of the 9 talis???? and... wasnt there talk of us not knowing for sure if NARUTO fully controlled the kyubi..
well.. he admitted it!!! :cool:

Yeah Naruto should be able to immune it without the gift.

I mean Killer Bee is (proven so in the Sasuke fight.)

SauceK
07-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah Naruto should be able to immune it without the gift.

I mean Killer Bee is (proven so in the Sasuke fight.)

That's only cause The Eight Tails knocked him out of it. Jinchuriki's are only immume to genjutsu if they're on friendly terms with their tailed beast, which Naruto is not.

Jutsu Junkie
07-27-2011, 09:45 PM

Along with Naruto's Cloud headband, this is actually just a mistake. Clearly the eyes changed places -- you can tell by the direction and angle of the eye lashes.

What The Toast
07-27-2011, 10:41 PM
I call Itachi a moron.

Wow so much contradiction and ignorance in this post. You say his plans were based on complete luck and then call him a moron for them not working out? NICE ONE BRUH. And it has been clear to all of us for some time now that Itachi's plans weren't as amazing as everyone thought they were considering Sasuke turned evil.

Wind Style Naruto
07-27-2011, 11:04 PM
This chapter goes to show that:

MS Itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MS Sasuke

Killer Bee b*tched slapped Sasuke, Jugo, and Suigetsu all over the place but Itachi by himself was able to keep up with both Naruto and Bee and hold his own so easily with them as well.

mrsticky005
07-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Wow so much contradiction and ignorance in this post. You say his plans were based on complete luck and then call him a moron for them not working out? NICE ONE BRUH. And it has been clear to all of us for some time now that Itachi's plans weren't as amazing as everyone thought they were considering Sasuke turned evil.

That's not a contradiction.

He made a stupid gamble and it failed. That's why he's a moron.

It's like with Tsunade gambling on Naruto...except due to plot it works.
So Tsunade seems like she's all clever when she's really anything but.

Itachi fails.

Anti-Charger
07-28-2011, 12:51 AM
Lol, so did anyone notice, Nagato can stand perfectly, but not walk? xD
Really loving his "attraction" pull thingy move, very cool. Good ol' days with Pain...
Nice to see something new from Itachi too.
And also very cool to see Bee fighting with Samehada, and he retains his famous swords collection, and Naruto also doing a little bit.
It'll be great.

Revived Kakuzu
07-28-2011, 01:00 AM
i was hoping new and sexy too but i think they all have different sharingan designs in their eyes. maybe i'm wrong i dont know....
Yeah, the crow's has four points. I'd lol so hard if this was merely just a mistake on Kishi's part :p but, hopefully it's something interesting, hence the cliffhanger (awww, poor Naruto was crying xD).

Jutsu Junkie
07-28-2011, 08:43 AM
I'd say rather that his eyes were watering from pain/discomfort, like when you yawn or get something caught in your eye. I wouldn't really call it "crying." Now Gaara, that was crying. What I really want to know is if Itachi's gift is permanent. It would be kind of a letdown if it wasn't...

Black☆Star
07-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Itachi seems to be acting in a nice way now. And my question is why? It's good he's helping Naruto a little but they can't change the personality of a awesome character.

narulvr
07-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Well itachi was always nice per-say. he only did what he did to protect his brother, village and clans reputation. now that hes freed from his burden he can be "himself". but I don't think naruto or bee know any sealing jutsus' so this fight is either gona get interupted or the gona fade away via tnj.

Xibitz360
07-28-2011, 12:48 PM
^Agrees.

This chapter was quite enjoyable to read. Brought back some memories and starred with four of the top strongest ninja in the Naruto universe. Hope this intereaction between the four develops further later on. Good job kishi. I can't wai to see what Itachi's gift does. :)

narutofanatic
07-28-2011, 01:27 PM
This was a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what Itachi's gift truly is. They absolutely have to explain it next week!

sharingangirl
07-28-2011, 04:39 PM
I read it 3 times! Can't wait till next week's. Itachi is even more awesome now.

Hando Craap
07-28-2011, 05:36 PM
By the way I have heard of "frog in your throat" but I never heard a ...CAW! :D

mrsticky005
07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Itachi seems to be acting in a nice way now. And my question is why? It's good he's helping Naruto a little but they can't change the personality of a awesome character.

I think this is his normal personality actually.

Jonesy
07-28-2011, 06:08 PM
I really enjoyed this chapter.

I liked Nagato's little joke. :lol:

Vivi
07-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Only negativity I found:

Lack of Clam.smh

Jutsu Junkie
07-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Whatever the gift is, my primary point of curiosity is if it is permanent. If it is, it will make Naruto incredibly powerful, assuming it shores up his defense against genjutsu.

Err
07-29-2011, 01:38 AM
Great chapter! I loved it. I haven't been this excited about a chapter in a while. Kishi really out did himself here. Looks to me like the MS activates Itachi's Gift, it's most likely a defense of some kind (originally made to use against Sasuke) because Itachi turned it on while he was Naruto's enemy knowing full-well what would happen, that and he turned it on while Naruto was in danger. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Might_GAI
07-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Ha ! I've read it over 10 times :cool: awesome chapter

Nagato :"i cant walk..."

Naruto:" ?"

Nagato: " but i can fly :D"

Skyler663
08-02-2011, 07:19 AM
THE GOOD: Okay, so we get to see more of Naruto's growth, and get to match his ability against Itachi. I also suspect that Bee, one to one with Nagato, would win (with Samehada). I like Snakebutt's scheming, although I think he's probably wrong about how much influence it will gain him, in that I don't think he'll be able to hold the chips he's planning on bargaining with -- even if he wins.

THE UGLY: Why oh why do you tease us, Kishi? But that crow wriggling its way out of Naruto's mouth looks ominous, and I'm pretty sure it's eye symbol is new to the manga, so it's probably a novel power we haven't seen before (oh, wait, that's not ugly -- it's good!).

The crow was put into Naruto by Itachi a long time ago. Itachi said that he hoped he'd never have to use it.

Jutsu Junkie
08-02-2011, 08:34 PM
The crow was put into Naruto by Itachi a long time ago. Itachi said that he hoped he'd never have to use it.

Yes, I know. That makes it more ominous, not less, if that's what you meant...

boman265
08-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Made me mad how short it was. Like two or three pages shorter then most other chapters. I can't be more excited for this weeks installation though.