PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Who is Danzo?

deidara330
07-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Here's why Danzo is not Obito, and probably not Tobi either.

1. He bandages his right eye, so that no one can see his Sharingan. This means that he is not an Uchiha. When someone transplants an eye from someone with a visual kekkei genkai, they are unable to turn it off. If Danzo were an Uchiha, he would turn off his Sharingan and no one would ever know.

2.He said that he needed Kabuto to fix his right arm and eye. If he were Tobi, he wouldn't care about Kabuto and nothing would be wrong.

3. In one panel, it shows that not only was Obito's right side crushed, but so was his left leg. Neither of Danzo's legs are injured, and therefore him being Obito is unlikely.

This is why I believe Danzo is Danzo and no one else. Who agrees with the above statements?

Vaan
07-10-2009, 09:54 AM

1. He bandages his right eye, so that no one can see his Sharingan. This means that he is not an Uchiha. When someone transplants an eye from someone with a visual kekkei genkai, they are unable to turn it off. If Danzo were an Uchiha, he would turn off his Sharingan and no one would ever know.

2.He said that he needed Kabuto to fix his right arm and eye. If he were Tobi, he wouldn't care about Kabuto and nothing would be wrong.

This is why I believe Danzo is Danzo and no one else. Who agrees with the above statements?

first one absolutely true.
Imma add something to the second one.
We know Tobi is Madara.Unlike Danzo Madara had no injured arm though didnt he?

narutorocks
07-10-2009, 10:00 AM
I agree,
and besides wasn't Obito's entire right(or was it left...) side of his body crushed? Not just his arm. And if he was Obito (unless he got help from Orochimaru, who's dead now anyway) his entire right side would be gone. And putting bandages over it doesn't make the body parts appear. So I highly doubt Danzo is Obito.

I really hope that made sense....

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Danzo is Danzo. Danzo's back story has me confused though. Is he related to the fourth? Does he have something to do with Kakashi? Right now trying to guess who he is, is going to be futile.

wurte
07-18-2009, 07:26 PM
It's a good question. Who is he. As you point out, he can't be an uchiha cause he is hideing his eye, but in fact he could if he lost them and got the eyes from another uchiha. But then what about Madars brother? He had his eyes plugged out - and eventually he died. Or so the story says. If he lost his eyes and had a surgery done with orochimarus help that could be the it in my eyes.

At first I had a whole different theory. Danzo is Sasuke and Itachis father. And most of root is actually Uchihas. He could have tricked Itachi with an eye jutsu back then - or madara could. If Madara was helping Itachi, Madara could really be plotting with the rest of the Uchiha since they wanted to rule in Konoha. They could just have made the whole village believe it would be true. Maybe there is some eye jutsu that can change and manipulate ppls mind to see and think otherwise. Why would Sasuke remember Itachi cry that late? When he was in front of Madara. And as they say Madara has been manipulating with a lot other people too.

Only problem with this theory is, that Sasukes father wasn't this old. But maybe he had the mangekhyugan (or how it's spelled) and lost his possebility to see - then he had a surgery?

But if I am right, it would be a huge plot against Konoha to take the control. And there might come some great fights- Then Sasuke might be one end up helping Naruto and the others, cause of what Itachi gave Naruto back in the forrest - maybe it's a way to tell Sasuke the real truth. Then Sasuke must pick his side, and he ends up helping Naruto and co. They win and Naruto becomes hokage and makes world peace end of story ^^ (or something like that :P)

He could also has been in a fight with Itachi which Itachi one, and took away his eyes or something - however he was some how able to survive anyways.

I do still believe that it could be most likely anyone. I might just go and read back in some chapters if we don't get any better traces in next chapter :)

Vaan
07-18-2009, 07:29 PM
UGH Danzo is Danzo noone else.

Chromekatana
07-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Danzo is Danzo. Danzo's back story has me confused though. Is he related to the fourth? Does he have something to do with Kakashi? Right now trying to guess who he is, is going to be futile.

Maybe he'll make a appearance in the Kakashi chronicles.

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-18-2009, 07:44 PM
danzo is an evil old man that should retire!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's the 6th hokage for some idiotic reason and he gives the impression that he wants to kill everone.

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 08:21 PM
danzo is an evil old man that should retire!!!!!!!!!!!! he's the 6th hokage for some idiotic reason and he gives the impression that he wants to kill everone.

amen to that!

nexthokage
07-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Maybe he took the eye of obito

nexthokage
07-18-2009, 08:30 PM
U nevewr know

RasenShuriken06
07-18-2009, 08:33 PM
well heres something obito was crushed right...well if danzo was obito maybve when obito was crushed it damaged his kekki genkai to where he couldnt turn it off but he would be missing a left eye which danzou has so hmm

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 08:37 PM
well heres something obito was crushed right...well if danzo was obito maybve when obito was crushed it damaged his kekki genkai to where he couldnt turn it off but he would be missing a left eye which danzou has so hmm
that would be very intersting... but there is just so much against the whole "obito is still alive" thing that i doubt you're right...good idea though

deidara330
07-18-2009, 08:40 PM
I already disproved that. Both of Obito's legs were crushed. If someone could somehow fix his legs, why would they not fix his arm?

Sensei : Riku Arashi
07-18-2009, 08:43 PM
obito's right side was crushed and danzo needs his right eye and right leg to be fixed by kabuto, he might be obitoi or he might be just danzo

maybe after being crushed it messed up his eye

deidara330
07-18-2009, 08:51 PM
obito's right side was crushed and danzo needs his right eye and right leg to be fixed by kabuto, he might be obitoi or he might be just danzo

maybe after being crushed it messed up his eye
His right leg is fine, which is why he can't be Obito. Obito's legs were crushed, and Danzo's legs are fine, so he can't be Obito.

takumi yusanturi
07-18-2009, 09:06 PM
every one tobi is obito danzo i have no idea but zetsu healed obito cause he still wasn't dead and he had been hiding for years so he decided to put on a mask and re-name himself and i will post a pic later of it!!

deidara330
07-18-2009, 09:11 PM
every one tobi is obito danzo i have no idea but zetsu healed obito cause he still wasn't dead and he had been hiding for years so he decided to put on a mask and re-name himself and i will post a pic later of it!!
This is a lie, pic will probably be fanmade and is moreover not allowed on this site.
Read this:

Copied from Naruto Wikia
Before Nagato (specifically the Deva path) was revealed, some speculated that Minato Namikaze was the leader of Akatsuki because their silhouettes were similar, and Pain had some knowledge of Konoha. This theory was propagated by a fan-made manga collage, where the Akatsuki leader revealed himself as Minato.

And tell me how you expect me to believe it won't be fanmade.

07-18-2009, 09:15 PM
well we'll have to wait to find out who danzo is

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 09:29 PM
there is no hard proof that this is true. deidara330 is probably right in saying that it is fan made.

deidara330
07-18-2009, 09:31 PM
there is no hard proof that this is true. deidara330 is probably right in saying that it is fan made.
He's not even getting the pic. He's chilling in the Darkness vil.

But that doesn't matter. Back on topic, Danzo is Danzo, and no one can prove me wrong in saying so.

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 09:33 PM
He's not even getting the pic. He's chilling in the Darkness vil.

But that doesn't matter. Back on topic, Danzo is Danzo, and no one can prove me wrong in saying so.
yup! you tell em.;)

RasenShuriken06
07-18-2009, 09:34 PM
well its possible that somehow that who ever may have healed obito could have only been able to heal his legs at that time maybe due to lack of chakra, time, etc...whos knows...then when he went back to get his arm healed the healer may have been dead now he wants kabuto

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 09:36 PM
well its possible that somehow that who ever may have healed obito could have only been able to heal his legs at that time maybe due to lack of chakra, time, etc...whos knows...then when he went back to get his arm healed the healer may have been dead now he wants kabuto
that still seems a little farfetched...i personally think that obito IS dead (although i would really want him to be alive).

deidara330
07-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Obito was crushed under a boulder, and only three people knew where he was. They wouldn't dig through several tons of boulder to revive a half dead Uchiha with one eye and a half activated Sharingan.

RasenShuriken06
07-18-2009, 09:39 PM
that still seems a little farfetched...i personally think that obito IS dead (although i would really want him to be alive).

i completely agree... im just showing that we cant really count anything out yet with possible loop holes another theory wat if his arm was somehow sealed or something

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 09:41 PM
i completely agree... im just showing that we cant really count anything out yet with possible loop holes another theory wat if his arm was somehow sealed or something
yeah... i see where you are comming from. i guess we will all just have to wait and see what happens...

RasenShuriken06
07-18-2009, 09:44 PM
...the everlasting mystery of Danzo...oh the discussions we will have when the secrets are finally revealed...can you imagine

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 09:45 PM
...the everlasting mystery of Danzo...oh the discussions we will have when the secrets are finally revealed...can you imagine
that will be a fun time for this thread!

deidara330
07-18-2009, 09:45 PM
My mind will be blown when the chapter comes out that Danzo is Madara. I'm not saying it will, but if it does, I will have a Blown mind.

07-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Obito was crushed under a boulder, and only three people knew where he was. They wouldn't dig through several tons of boulder to revive a half dead Uchiha with one eye and a half activated Sharingan.

its only known that 3 people knew, somebody else might have known or found him

Hatake Girl
07-18-2009, 09:48 PM
yeah its possible, but kinda unlikely...or atleast thats what i think

deidara330
07-18-2009, 09:48 PM
No. Kakashi and Rin saw Obito die, and the fourth killed every enemy shinobi in the surrounding area. Not to mention anyone walking by that place will see a bunch of huge rocks and no half-dead Uchiha boy.

RasenShuriken06
07-18-2009, 10:03 PM
whats it matter that his sharingan is half activated who ever gets it can still make it advance...i mean HELLO KAKASHI!!

Jiraiya_is_the_best
07-18-2009, 10:29 PM
true but i wonder where he got the sharingan from

Phenom
07-19-2009, 12:06 AM
His right leg is fine, which is why he can't be Obito. Obito's legs were crushed, and Danzo's legs are fine, so he can't be Obito.

If his legs are fine, why does he have a walking stick?

He could have had the left eye transplanted to replace the sharingan he lost.

Windking
07-19-2009, 04:35 AM

3. In one panel, it shows that not only was Obito's right side crushed, but so was his left leg. Neither of Danzo's legs are injured, and therefore him being Obito is unlikely.

why do people believe that danzo is obito??

deidara330
07-19-2009, 10:14 AM
If his legs are fine, why does he have a walking stick?
If his arm is broken, why can he use handsigns? He's old, so he'd probably need the walking stick even if he weren't Obito. He only requires the full use of his legs in battle, just like when the third only used as much energy as he needed.

He could have had the left eye transplanted to replace the sharingan he lost.
It'd be easier just to say he stole it from an Uchiha. I know I'm not the writer, but I don't think he intended Obito to be any major part of the story when he made Kakashi Gaiden.(other than the secret of Kakashi's Sharingan and all that)
Responses in bold.
why do people believe that danzo is obito??
Because he has a Sharingan. I'm not even kidding, they think because he suddenly has a Sharingan in his right eye means he's Obito, when really, a lot of factors would be taken into account. Both of his legs, and his right arm and right side of face were crushed. Not to mention he lost his only properly working Sharingan. So, he wouldn't have survived for long. Furthermore, in addition to the limited amount of time someone would have to save him, only three people alive knew where he was, and it was shown they didn't try to save him. Even the fact that he was crushed under several tons of rock means he would likely be completely dead by the time they dug him up. Including the fact that Danzo resents the third's teachings, and Obito believed in the third's (or at least in his comrades) means that they likely have nothing to do with each other. It's possible Danzo may have learned of Obito's location and stolen his remaining Sharingan, but the most unllikely possibility is that Danzo himself is Obito.

Juilius
07-19-2009, 10:22 AM
wait Im confused isnt Obito Tobi

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 10:26 AM

Lol hahahaha. No,my good sir,Tobi is Madara.

deidara330
07-19-2009, 10:26 AM
NO, where did you get that idea? It's a theory, not a fact.

Sage Of Six Paths
07-19-2009, 10:56 AM
I also believe that Danzo is Danzo,

and nobody else. But he is pretty cool.

Everyone saw his sick-nasty wind jutsu

in chapter 456, right? He is the most Bad-

@$$ badguy out there.

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 11:00 AM
I also believe that Danzo is Danzo,

and nobody else. But he is pretty cool.

Everyone saw his sick-nasty wind jutsu

in chapter 456, right? He is the most Bad-

@$$ badguy out there.

I saw it. Awesome! I liked the part where He picked that dude up to take the hit when some dude threw swords at him. This also proves hes not Tobi/Madara. He would just phase out of the hit.

Yori
07-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Im tired of hearing obito name coming up all the time,, Obito is niether Tobi Or Danzo.. Obito is dead, dead, dead..No more him. As for diedra's theory he's right

deidara330
07-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Im tired of hearing obito name coming up all the time,, Obito is niether Tobi Or Danzo.. Obito is dead, dead, dead..No more him. As for diedra's theory he's right
Which theory? I have many.

Yori
07-19-2009, 12:17 PM
The madara forbidden jutsu one

deidara330
07-19-2009, 12:25 PM
The madara forbidden jutsu one
Ah, that one.

07-19-2009, 12:33 PM

how do you know he's right, he might be he might not, we want know until a chapter that comes out says so

assassin
07-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Danzo is an idiot

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 03:09 PM
He picked that dude up to take the hit when some dude threw swords at him. This also proves hes not Tobi/Madara. He would just phase out of the hit.

5 char limit....

deidara330
07-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Danzo is an idiot
The dude has most likely stolen an Uchiha's eye, ordered the destruction of the Uchiha clan, and he was the cause of Yahiko's death, leading to the villain we call Pain. And he did all this without anyone in the whole village knowing. He runs the most elite branch of ANBU in the village, and he ordered Sai to kill Sasuke, realizing that doing so would ensure Orochimaru's death. He knows an unnamed wind style technique, and can use a curse mark implanting jutsu. He has several ANBU trailing Anko, and she probably doesn't even know it. He became the Hokage of the village Hidden in the leaves, and competed with Hiruzen for the title of the third Hokage.
Idiot? He's arguably one of the smartest people in the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Blakexd9
07-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Danzo is Danzo. jk i think that he is someone

deidara330
07-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Danzo is Danzo. jk i think that he is someone
Well who? And Why?

Juilius
07-20-2009, 02:51 PM
NO, where did you get that idea? It's a theory, not a fact.
long time ago a friend said that In some weird way Obito Survived being crushed by a bolder and joined akatsuki I believed him cause Obito gave Kakashi his sharigan eye and he wears a mask that covers they eye he gave

deidara330
07-20-2009, 02:53 PM
long time ago a friend said that In some weird way Obito Survived being crushed by a bolder and joined akatsuki I believed him cause Obito gave Kakashi his sharigan eye and he wears a mask that covers they eye he gave
That never happened. Did he explain in any specific way how Obito survived? Did he explain why Obito didn't just go back to Kakashi and Rin? Tobi is Madara, and has already been shown to have two eyes.

InfinityReaper
07-20-2009, 03:40 PM
I dont know a lot about danzo but i believe he is who he is, he most likely stole or recieved the sharingan, and i definitly do not think he is obito, he had to have died when the ton of boulders fell on him, otherwise if he didnt die after a few minutes he would have just laid there in agony until he did die, there was no one to save him, and if someone did, whos gonna heal a half dead and crushed uchiha, with only one sharingan too
I think Deidara330 is right

JPSM
07-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Well people one thing is for sure, I don't believe Danzo is Obito...But if there is any relation between them, is that somehow Danzo stole it from Obito corpse, that is what I believe, from the part of there is only 3 people knowing, well, we don't really know if someone told anyone, I doubt Kakashi did it, Yondaime either, but what about Rin?we don't no nothing about her, she could be related somehow to Danzo and that was the way Danzo learned about it! As for the huge damage Danzo has in his body, well is greed knowing about Obito corpse with a sharingan could let him rush to the place, and start smashing his way like a crazy in the boulders, getting hit by some of them...(killing Rin in the end so no one knows that he has a Sharingan)

For those who say that Obito is Danzo, well I make a question...how someone who would be expected to be around 20's or early 30's like Obito (remember that is the same age than Kakashi) in some years get as old as a Jiryai, a magic jutsu that makes you get old?? (probably to allow him get in some partys, get driver's license and drink legally...I don't really see another reason:lol:)

I really believe Danzo is very opurtunistic and has some major plan to Konoha, althought some times I thing about this theory I developped in my mind that he is just a Madara puppet, Madara his the key to a lot of questions in the Naruto's story that's what I believe...

deidara330
07-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Well people one thing is for sure, I don't believe Danzo is Obito...But if there is any relation between them, is that somehow Danzo stole it from Obito corpse, that is what I believe, from the part of there is only 3 people knowing, well, we don't really know if someone told anyone, I doubt Kakashi did it, Yondaime either, but what about Rin?we don't no nothing about her, she could be related somehow to Danzo and that was the way Danzo learned about it! As for the huge damage Danzo has in his body, well is greed knowing about Obito corpse with a sharingan could let him rush to the place, and start smashing his way like a crazy in the boulders, getting hit by some of them...(killing Rin in the end so no one knows that he has a Sharingan)

For those who say that Obito is Danzo, well I make a question...how someone who would be expected to be around 20's or early 30's like Obito (remember that is the same age than Kakashi) in some years get as old as a Jiryai, a magic jutsu that makes you get old?? (probably to allow him get in some partys, get driver's license and drink legally...I don't really see another reason:lol:)

I really believe Danzo is very opurtunistic and has some major plan to Konoha, althought some times I thing about this theory I developped in my mind that he is just a Madara puppet, Madara his the key to a lot of questions in the Naruto's story that's what I believe...
Another possibility is that Danzo used a genjutsu on Rin for the location of Obito's body, knowing he was dead, and killed Rin so she wouldn't tell anyone. He then Proceded to carefully extract Obito's body from underground and have one of his medic ANBU transplant the eye into him. He may have had one eye at the time, or he may have not. Everything at this point is speculation.

Fan of Minato
07-20-2009, 05:23 PM

I very much agree with you.
his age would also be a factor.

SageNaruto69
07-20-2009, 07:56 PM
he has obitos damadged eye and arm but thats just wat i think out of a thread i made. [but its only an opinion]

Juilius
07-21-2009, 07:03 AM
That never happened. Did he explain in any specific way how Obito survived? Did he explain why Obito didn't just go back to Kakashi and Rin? Tobi is Madara, and has already been shown to have two eyes.
Kinda he said Orochimaru took the body from the ground brought it back to life andhad Kabuto fix his injuries he aso said Orochimaru was gonna use him to get sharingan then Obito escaped and joined akatsuki

Nawaki Uchiha
07-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Danzo is danzo or Madara's Brother who too somebodies sharingan

Chronic
07-21-2009, 05:47 PM
lets try this madara took his brothers eyes right. What did he do with his eyes? think bout that one for a moment.

deidara330
07-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Kinda he said Orochimaru took the body from the ground brought it back to life andhad Kabuto fix his injuries he aso said Orochimaru was gonna use him to get sharingan then Obito escaped and joined akatsuki
Your friend is bad at making up stories. Reviving someone takes a human sacrifice, and healing their wounds is automatic when they're revived. He also lost an eye, so I don't see how they transplanted one. When a person is revived, they're forced to do what the reviver tells them to, so he couldn't have ran away.

deidara330
07-21-2009, 05:56 PM
lets try this madara took his brothers eyes right. What did he do with his eyes? think bout that one for a moment.
What else could he have done with them? He was going blind, and stole the eyes so he could never go blind. He wouldn't have done anything else with them.

mangagirl
07-21-2009, 05:57 PM
i hate danzo

Juilius
07-24-2009, 07:44 AM
I gots an Idea Danzo is a lucky Uchiha cause you really think all the uchihas were there that night he wanted to be the only respected one with sharingan he doesent have to be anyone or only one with it in high power

yawanathan
07-24-2009, 07:53 AM
this is about danzo
spoiler: he does bandages his right eye with the cast so he can cover his sharingan with bye himself he can defeat a whole bunch of ninja

Shadow 144
07-24-2009, 08:01 AM

I agree, we are just going to have to wait and find out

Lightingstrife
12-01-2009, 04:16 AM
danzo is danzo no-one else but obito is another story tobi has chances of being obito for reasons everyone states but i will put in more of a reason. I see a picture of madara and his left eye is coverd by hair maybe its his style of hair maybe not. the eye the tobi shows is the one madara hides but is obitos only eye. But its been like 28 years since obito got crushed so why are the pins still holding the bones in place shouldent it be healed by now.

can someone answer this question though. i though it was stated that tobi took over sasoris place in the akatsuki so if he wasnt in the akatsuki when itachi did his thing then how did he get tobi (madara) to help. if he wasnt akatsuki back then because itachi sed he asked madara who was also an akatsuki member

valtreck
12-01-2009, 07:14 AM
danzo is danzo.
i never thought he could be someone else.

Bohica
12-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Danzo is Danzo, he most likely stole his right eye long ago from someone.

shikamarulover18
12-01-2009, 10:57 AM
i'm sorry but i don't see how people didn't grasp that obito died.. i mean he was crushed in a landslide... his body was mangled and well--crushed.. it never occurred to me that people would suspect madara/danzo to be him.. it's an interesting theory though.

PainUchiha
12-01-2009, 12:14 PM
First of all...im gonna mention the secret word..
DATTEBAYOOOOOOO
Im gonna tell u the real story ....
u could never imagine this...
What happened to obito was...
HE DIED
And
Danzo is nobody but himself ....!!!!
This has nothing to do with uchiha madara ... the old Piece of ****...jk im a madara fan too xD
and remember...
DEATH TO DANZO-tebayoo

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-01-2009, 06:36 PM
danzo is the guy who made itachi kill his clan

Sage Of Six Paths
12-01-2009, 07:16 PM
This thread is mad old.

Damn. Anyway...

Danzo is a character in naruto.

NUFF' SAID

Leji_Hyuga
12-01-2009, 07:28 PM
confused

KisameIsNotSushi
12-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Plus if he were Obito he would be about Kakashi's age or Younger Danzo's too old