PDA

View Full Version : Post here if chapter 455 made you feel like an idiot

Uchiha Itachi
07-10-2009, 05:44 AM
I spent ages going on about how Danzou couldn't possibly be Obito but now that seems like there is no other possibility and i feel like an idiot

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-10-2009, 05:45 AM
Agreed.

Vaan
07-10-2009, 05:53 AM
Sure he has the Sharingan.It doesnt prove he is Obito though.
Another Theory is that he could be Izuna or Madara himself.
But just the fact that he has one indicates that he is definetely one of them.
I cant see Danzo just being Danzo with a Sharingan eye.
Also a possibility that he simply stole it from an Uchiha.
Maybe Obito or even someone from the Uchiha Massacre.

Shadow666
07-10-2009, 06:08 AM
Danzo Has Sharingan only In his right eye. Tobi/Madara In his left eye.
Not a coincidence!!!

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Count me confused!

I knew that was gonna happen, but I didn't expect it. That makes no sense at all, I know.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-10-2009, 06:10 AM
count me confused!

I knew that was gonna happen, but i didn't expect it. That makes no sense at all, i know.

ah xd

ah xd

ah xd

Nick Tasogare
07-10-2009, 06:11 AM
Not a coincidence!!!

They both have it in their right eye. Tobi's mask had the hole on the right, and Danzo's right side was covered. Plus, he couldn't be Izuna, Madara took his eyes.

Vaan
07-10-2009, 06:18 AM
They both have it in their right eye. Tobi's mask had the hole on the right, and Danzo's right side was covered. Plus, he couldn't be Izuna, Madara took his eyes.

Yeah but Izuna supposedly died in a battlefield.Whats a blind Ninja doing in a battle??

Phenom
07-10-2009, 06:47 AM
I disagreed! Yes, Danzou could have the sharingan all this time but, I dont think is Obito. Hes to old to be Obito. I say lets wait and see who Danzo really is.

Beware of wall of text.

How old is Danzo? Wait, you can't tell me because you are simply assuming he is old from his appearance. There are many different reasons why Obito's body could appear to be old. One would be that he was brought back from a reanimation jutsu. The fact that he wasn't given a proper burial means that nothing was done to preserve the body. This would mean that the body would have begun to decay after some time passed.

Another one could be an illness, I won't go into detail because there are many illnesses that disfigure the body.

Why do you think Kishimoto gave Tobi a mask with only one eye hole? Why did it just happen to be on his right side, the same side that Obitos remaining sharingan was in? It was to make fans think that Tobi had to be Obito, when in reality Danzou really was. It is one of the most basic techniques in story telling, yet most people don't pick up on it until the author has started to tell them things that hint towards it.

Just another thing for people to think about. The tragic event that happened during the mission that Kakashi gained his sharingan changed Kakashi completely. He used to follow the rules to the letter. Yet once his friend died, who didn't follow rules as well, he became just like him.

So, if this happened to Kakashi, that means the same thing could happen to Obito. He tried to save his friends, but by doing so almost lost his life. This life-death situation would easily change a kids life drastically. This also leaves room to develop Kakashi as a character because if he finds out that Danzou is Obito, then he will wonder why he is the way he is and wonder what everything that he has done to show his gratitude towards Obito was a waste.

The only theory with evidence to support it is this one, besides the one of Danzou just having a sharingan, so it is most likely this theory.

Vaan
07-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Beware of wall of text.

How old is Danzo? Wait, you can't tell me because you are simply assuming he is old from his appearance. There are many different reasons why Obito's body could appear to be old. One would be that he was brought back from a reanimation jutsu. The fact that he wasn't given a proper burial means that nothing was done to preserve the body. This would mean that the body would have begun to decay after some time passed.

Another one could be an illness, I won't go into detail because there are many illnesses that disfigure the body.

Why do you think Kishimoto gave Tobi a mask with only one eye hole? Why did it just happen to be on his right side, the same side that Obitos remaining sharingan was in? It was to make fans think that Tobi had to be Obito, when in reality Danzou really was. It is one of the most basic techniques in story telling, yet most people don't pick up on it until the author has started to tell them things that hint towards it.

Just another thing for people to think about. The tragic event that happened during the mission that Kakashi gained his sharingan changed Kakashi completely. He used to follow the rules to the letter. Yet once his friend died, who didn't follow rules as well, he became just like him.

So, if this happened to Kakashi, that means the same thing could happen to Obito. He tried to save his friends, but by doing so almost lost his life. This life-death situation would easily change a kids life drastically. This also leaves room to develop Kakashi as a character because if he finds out that Danzou is Obito, then he will wonder why he is the way he is and wonder what everything that he has done to show his gratitude towards Obito was a waste.

The only theory with evidence to support it is this one, besides the one of Danzou just having a sharingan, so it is most likely this theory.

Danzo's age has been revealed on the wiki site about this Manga.
He's 72. Just saying.

Shadow666
07-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Danzo's age has been revealed on the wiki site about this Manga.
He's 72. Just saying.

WoooW cuz wiki iz soooo reliable

Vaan
07-10-2009, 07:01 AM
WoooW cuz wiki iz soooo reliable

Its comfirmed in Kishis Databook No.3 that he is.

Maxtone
07-10-2009, 07:12 AM
I feel sooo stupid wow i fell out on thee floor when I saw that

Danzo had the sharingan however I don't think he's Madara or Obito just yet maybe once more information is revealed.

Uchiha Itachi
07-10-2009, 08:05 AM
ok so...
All of the Uchiha are:
Sasuke - Obviously not him
Itachi - Can't be as Itachi is dead
Madara - Possibly but not very likely
Izuna - Very unlikely as Izuna (Supposedly) has no eyes
Obito - Apart from the age difference most likely out of all
Fugaku - Dead
Hikaku - Possible although Hikaku is most likely dead
Inabi - Presumed dead
Mikoto - Dead
Shisui - Definitely dead
Setsuna - In time of 2nd Hokage so most likely dead
Yashiro - Not very likely as Yashiro is presumed dead and doesn't have black hair
Tekka - Presumed dead
Uruchi - Presumed dead and is a woman
Yakumi - Very loyal to the Uchiha Clan so not likely
Teyaki - Presumed dead

Ashen
07-10-2009, 08:06 AM
We should've known there was gonna be some kind of plot twist with him, but this was unexpected to say the least. x_x

Phenom
07-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Its comfirmed in Kishis Databook No.3 that he is.

Even if it was, that it was talking about the man we know as Danzou. The data book could have simply meant that the man known as Danzou was thought to be 73. Perhaps he came to the village and assumed a new life, gave a fake Date of Birth, etc. This would easily hide his true identity. Not everything Kishimoto tells us has to be the truth. However, at this point the only one who knows is him.

i_love_naruto
07-10-2009, 09:10 AM
It's so really weird! Danzo does have the Sharingan I saw it with my own eyes he had it in his left eye while Madara has it in his right eye but it's weird how he shows it in his left....real shocker for me.

KARINISSOSEXY
07-10-2009, 11:33 AM
I disagreed! Yes, Danzou could have the sharingan all this time but, I dont think is Obito. Hes to old to be Obito. I say lets wait and see who Danzo really is.

Are you joking? hes not too old, he just looks old because HIS WHOLE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS BODY IS GONE! No arm, Bloodshot sharingan. I mean its either that or he's addicted to crack.

hotaru uzumaki
07-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Not a coincidence!!!
i agree,he took it from madara

deidara330
07-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Danzo is obviously not an Uchiha. If he were, he could turn off his Sharingan and wouldn't need the bandages to hide it. Plus, if he were an Uchiha, he would've activated the Sharingan in his Left Eye. So he probably had it transplanted from an Uchiha. And I didn't feel like an idiot, because it was never impossible for him to have the Sharingan. You can't consider something impossible just because it's very unlikely.

JJOR64
07-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I think that Tobi and Danzo could be the same person. Maybe Tobi did some kind of jutsu to split his body into two. This is what I think.

deidara330
07-10-2009, 01:05 PM
I think that Tobi and Danzo could be the same person. Maybe Tobi did some kind of jutsu to split his body into two. This is what I think.
Zetsu kinda already did that, and it was freaky. He couldn't be Tobi, because Danzo has already said he needed to see Kabuto to heal his arm and eye. He wouldn't care about Kabuto if he were Tobi, because Tobi has two perfectly good arms.

Kisame
07-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Danzou isn't Obito. Danzou is way older then Obito, he had his arm back then when he helped Hanzou or at least that's what I recall, and Danzou as shown in this chapter has his arm intact and if you looked closely, you see he can move that arm.

If anything, he got a Sharingan transplant or he's Madara.

deidara330
07-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Danzou isn't Obito. Danzou is way older then Obito, he had his arm back when he helped Hazou or at least that's what I recall, and Danzou as shown in this chapter has his arm intact and if you looked closely, you see he can move that arm.

If anything, he got a Sharingan transplant or he's Madara.
Exactly what I've been saying all day.

Black King
07-10-2009, 02:10 PM
It doesn't make me feel like an idiot.
I had a feeling that Danzo had a Sharingan. I'm pretty sure he could be Obito.

The mystery behind Tobi is completely confusing now...Obito, Danzo, Madara, and Tobi all might be the same person for all we know! :shock:

yondaime
07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
wow shocking lol

i_love_naruto
07-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Tobi is MADARA!

Hebi
07-10-2009, 03:37 PM
yes about tobi
no about idiot Hebi

yondaime
07-10-2009, 03:39 PM
i didn't feel like an idiot i knew danzou had some tricks up his sleeves

Lou!e
07-10-2009, 03:55 PM

Tobi and Danzo are not the same people! Danzo blood type is AB, Tobi's is O, the only possible way they could be the same is if they have a switch blood type jutsu. He can't be Obito either 'cause Obito's blood type is O. Danzo is Danzo and lets hope he dies, *whispers* I bet he can do jutsu with one hand.

SageNaruto69
07-10-2009, 04:05 PM
i told all of u bhe had a sharingan! its obitos eye and arm[ which are damadged]

Sensei : Riku Arashi
07-10-2009, 04:10 PM
you know how danzo can't turn his sharingan off, well he actually could be obito, his right side was crushed, it got sorta fixed but he can't turn off his sharingan

orochimaru might have fixed for him but the process was put heavy aging damage to his body, so he looks older than he should be

Fan of Minato
07-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Is it just me, or does it look like something is messed up with Danzou's sharingan,
and he said he needs to fix it, so we only have two options for this,
The sharingan is of the opposite eye(It does look weird, but highly not possible)
He had MS, but it somehow got damaged, I can only think of these,
but something just doesn't add up.

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Ok, listen here, I know pretty much EVERYOE is freaking out at what happened, and I admit I was VERY stunned! I do feel like an idiot, and put this fact into consideration.. This 'Danzo' character, is the new HOKAGE! What could he possibly want to do now?
Ok, so we are still wondering, is this Obito? Now, since he is the Kage of Konoha, what could possibly happen? We know Madara hates the leaf and wants revenge, now what has become of 'Obito,' or even Madara for all we know!

Phenom
07-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Something I quite don't understand that just hit me. Kakashi got Mangekyou sometime during the time skip. Yet, as far as we know, only select members of the Uchiha clan can achieve this Sharingan and they must kill their best friend to get it.

So, this means that Obito was one of the Uchiha who could achieve the Mangekyou because if he couldn't then neither could Kakashi. However, Kakashi doesn't have a best friend because Obito died. So wouldn't this mean that someone else has to have the other eye? I'm not saying that Obito is alive, or that Danzou has his eye, but still someone with Obitos eye had to have killed their best friend.

Now this is all simply speculation so don't think this is the truth. Also, for those that can't catch what I am saying. Think of each Uchihas sharingan as a pair. When one reaches Mangekyou, so does the other.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-10-2009, 06:41 PM
lol yea after reading the chapter, now i think that Danzo is Obito. I mean in Naruto anything is possible i guess :shock:

deidara330
07-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Something I quite don't understand that just hit me. Kakashi got Mangekyou sometime during the time skip. Yet, as far as we know, only select members of the Uchiha clan can achieve this Sharingan and they must kill their best friend to get it.

So, this means that Obito was one of the Uchiha who could achieve the Mangekyou because if he couldn't then neither could Kakashi. However, Kakashi doesn't have a best friend because Obito died. So wouldn't this mean that someone else has to have the other eye? I'm not saying that Obito is alive, or that Danzou has his eye, but still someone with Obitos eye had to have killed their best friend.

Now this is all simply speculation so don't think this is the truth. Also, for those that can't catch what I am saying. Think of each Uchihas sharingan as a pair. When one reaches Mangekyou, so does the other.
The technical requirement is to lose the thing closest to you. He had the Sharingan in his eye a few minutes before Obito died, so it was likely just surpressed because he isn't an Uchiha.

deidara330
07-10-2009, 06:47 PM
you know how danzo can't turn his sharingan off, well he actually could be obito, his right side was crushed, it got sorta fixed but he can't turn off his sharingan

orochimaru might have fixed for him but the process was put heavy aging damage to his body, so he looks older than he should be
Both of Obito's legs were damaged, and he was long dead before anyone could do anything. He was crushed under several tons of rock, and I don't think Orochimaru would dig through all that just to get a dead body.
i told all of u bhe had a sharingan! its obitos eye and arm[ which are damadged]
You have no way of proving That his eye and arm are Obito's.
lol yea after reading the chapter, now i think that Danzo is Obito. I mean in Naruto anything is possible i guess :shock:
It's impossible for Danzo to be Obito. There is no known jutsu that can bring people back to life and simultaneously repair their body. Obito's Left eye was taken out, so there's no way he took someone else's eye and no one knew.

Danzo is Danzo, and no one else.

bacchikoi
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey do yall remember when Tobi took of his mask in front of Kisame and Kisame addressed him as Mizukage? What was that all about? Also a couple of yall need to know left from right. Tobi's sharingan is on his RIGHT EYE not his left.

bacchikoi
07-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey do yall remember when Tobi took of his mask in front of Kisame and Kisame addressed him as Mizukage? What was that all about? Also a couple of yall need to know left from right. Tobi's sharingan is on his RIGHT EYE not his left.
Adding something to what I said and I now this sounds stupid but have a look at the introduced Misukage.LOOK AT HER HAIR ITS COVERING HER RIGHT EYE!!;););) IS GOING ON?

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Adding something to what I said and I now this sounds stupid but have a look at the introduced Misukage.LOOK AT HER HAIR ITS COVERING HER RIGHT EYE!!;););) IS GOING ON?
what chapter was it when kisame adressed tobi as mizukage? i know it was after itachi's death and after sasuke learns the truth but i dont remember what chapter exactly

bacchikoi
07-10-2009, 07:56 PM
what chapter was it when kisame adressed tobi as mizukage? i know it was after itachi's death and after sasuke learns the truth but i dont remember what chapter exactly
Chapter 404 heres a link
check it out

brooksey
07-10-2009, 08:04 PM
I think Danzo took Madara's eye. I just think danzo is danzo really.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Chapter 404 heres a link
check it out
omg thats so weird! lol thx

Phenom
07-10-2009, 08:29 PM
The technical requirement is to lose the thing closest to you. He had the Sharingan in his eye a few minutes before Obito died, so it was likely just surpressed because he isn't an Uchiha.

I am almost positive Itachi told Sasuke that in order to get the same power as him, he would have to kill his closest friend.

If the requirement was what you said, then Sasuke would have gotten the Mangekyou when he defeated Naruto and left the village because he lost his best friend and his home at the same time.

Life AKA Death
07-10-2009, 08:31 PM

yah cmmon wait u never no who it really is

Kari-Chan
07-10-2009, 09:01 PM
I actually didn't feel like an idiot until I came to this forum. Then I read a bunch of outlandish theories and I felt smart again, lol.
That whole thing about Danzo being Obito doesn't make sense to me because after I read the Kakashi Gaiden, it seemed to me that Obito and Danzo differ in personalities a lot, I know people can change but I still find that theory unlikely. Also I'm pretty sure Obito is dead.

Also I'm sorta confused about Madara's Sharingan. Does he only use one eye, because if so, I'm wondering if Danzo has Izuna's other eye.

makaveli575
07-10-2009, 09:29 PM
I still don't think Danzo is Obito but we will just have to wait and see.

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 10:17 PM
I think Danzo took Madara's eye. I just think danzo is danzo really.
How could he have taken it? Even if Tobi was NOT Madara! Tobi's eye is in the RIGHT eye socket, and so is Danzo's, and they both still have the eye..
I have a lot of theories on this and this following thing is NOT one, just wanted to throw it out there:

Tobi and Danzo's hair look the same.. Just saying!

PrinceOfDestruction
07-10-2009, 10:44 PM
I think it is Madara's other eye. why else would he have only one?