PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Villages and Groups

Fan of Minato
04-13-2009, 08:03 PM
What exactly do you have to do if you are in a group. And how do I get into the Genin group(I know only the leader can sign me up), but how do I make a request like I do with the other groups.

Thanks in Advance...

OnyxBlossom
04-13-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm not sure.I tried, but couldn't figure it out. :(

SRhyse
04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Right now, I'm just beta testing some things on the site to see what we can do with them. The groups don't do anything right now, so you're not missing out.

Believe it. ;)

OnyxBlossom
04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
I will believe it! If you say so...

Toma RNK
04-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Usually those of us in a group do nothing. Sometimes we screw up the forums, and we get yelled at, and the mods fix it. This is why a few of us are doing the village thing. If all goes well the mods might implement some new feature.

Of course, I could screw something up and then the mods will be like "ack this is bad and too much trouble." Then they wouldnt add anything new and everyone would hate me.

Vidda Hatake
04-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Usually those of us in a group do nothing. Sometimes we screw up the forums, and we get yelled at, and the mods fix it. This is why a few of us are doing the village thing. If all goes well the mods might implement some new feature.

Of course, I could screw something up and then the mods will be like "ack this is bad and too much trouble." Then they wouldnt add anything new and everyone would hate me.

No, tomarnk, I could never hate you...you post too many interesting things... ;) Thanks!

Fan of Minato
04-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Right now, I'm just beta testing some things on the site to see what we can do with them. The groups don't do anything right now, so you're not missing out.

Believe it. ;)

Thank You Very Much For Answering...

Naruto
04-14-2009, 02:45 PM

Hate is a strong word. Its not the end of the world. If it is tell me!