PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 547 Discussion

Ultimate combatant
07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Apparently, Naruto Manga Chapter is out!!! :D

It`s mostly about Gaara, Gaara`s late night sneaky, and Gaara`s dad and also mother.

Esmeray
07-12-2011, 07:50 AM
On what site is it out mate?

Ultimate combatant
07-12-2011, 07:55 AM
I`m not allowed to give you link in this forum, but I can send it to you in PM.

I`ll PM it to you!!! :D

Esmeray
07-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Do it <3

tsuki
07-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Just read it. Good chapter. I wonder why it came out so early. Looks like next week will have some color pages.

Esmeray
07-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Give me manga chapters with full color.. so much easier to determine whats on the page.. like the fight scenes @ the manga are quite difficult to make out.

Wooster
07-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Well look at that, it is. Renamed the title with certainty. ;)

What The Toast
07-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Well, I am glad to see that Gaara's parent weren't truly heartless as they were made out to be.

Wooster
07-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Second Mizu: Charisma oozes out of people without eyebrows, you know! Hot damn! I don't have eyebrows either!
Mu: ..How about that tiny goatee of ours, Mizukage?

Oh my, that was so funny. I love the Second. :cool:

Almost sad that Gaara seems to have defeat these guys so fast. Ehh, I suppose they will break out or something.

tsuki
07-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Give me manga chapters with full color.. so much easier to determine whats on the page.. like the fight scenes @ the manga are quite difficult to make out.

Agreed.

Second Mizu: Charisma oozes out of people without eyebrows, you know! Hot damn! I don't have eyebrows either!
Mu: ..How about that tiny goatee of ours, Mizukage?

Oh my, that was so funny. I love the Second. :cool:

Almost sad that Gaara seems to have defeat these guys so fast. Ehh, I suppose they will break out or something.

That comedy was like an Oda moment.

I will be disappointing if the Zombie kage's don't put up more of a fight.

narulvr
07-12-2011, 09:31 AM
After seening how mean they where to gaara when he was a child I don't blame him for being as crazy as he was back then. I'm calling it now that his mother infused her chakra either with him or his sand.

Wooster
07-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Still don't quite get what the revision to the Gaara attack means.
Did Gaara's father really only want whatshisname to talk smack, and Uncle decided instead to kill Gaara? Either way, some one screwed up. :lol:

tsuki
07-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Did Gaara's father really only want whatshisname to talk smack, and Uncle decided instead to kill Gaara? Either way, some one screwed up. :lol:

I'm guessing the Uncle just got killed by accident. His job was just to mentally push Gaara to the brink to see if he could control Shikakku.

Skrall
07-12-2011, 09:43 AM
I sense traces TnJ being used on Gaara. But I won't jump to conclusions just yet.

I'm starting to like the 2nd Mizukage. He's quite a character. I wonder why most characters who have either a french looking mustache OR a goatee share the gift to make a proper joke.

Wind Style Naruto
Thats one thing Gaara and Naruto have in common. Lousy parents the only difference is that Naruto's parents had a really good purpose, Gaara's parents had a terrible purpose however just like Naruto's parents they had a good reasoning to it though.

What Gaara's dad said to Gaara about how,"Parents must have faith in their children" is what Minato said to Naruto.

Wooster
But he did attack Gaara. His father didn't say anything about doing that. And he exploded himself too. I think uncle went rogue, and Gaara's father thought it was only what he said that caused Gaara to go insane.

I don't know what people meant by bad parents. This chapter clearly showed that at least Gaara's mother loved him greatly. A revision to be sure, but no doubt now.

TheBlackChidori
07-12-2011, 10:04 AM
That was a nice twist. Except didn't Yashamaru blow himself up in an attempt to take out Gaara? But whatever.

Doubt the Kage's will go down so easily, before even showing their techniques. Maybe the Kazekage, but not the rest. A and KB still have to have their daddy reunion.

Wooster
07-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Well, Hanzo went down fast. This seems to be more about Gaara than anything else.
Still, the Mu obviously can only be taken down by Onoki.

mrsticky005
07-12-2011, 10:18 AM
You know what would be messed up? If Gaara's father was only saying all of this
to bring Gaara's guard down.

Wind Style Naruto
07-12-2011, 10:27 AM
It was hilarious when Gaara's dad was like.

"You not the Jinchuriki anymore!?"

Gaara,"Yes father and I...."

"You have FRIENDS!!!"

Mizukage,"Well duh, every kid his age have friends."

"YOUR KAZEKAGE!?!?"

Onoki,"That is su..."

Gaara's dad is all probably "How long have I been dead?"

Man I bet Gaara's revelation to his dad is more shocking to his dad than Gaara's dad revelation to Gaara is shocking to Gaara.

Shikamaru Nara
07-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Couldn't read the chapter...too many ads. >.>

Vivi
07-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Mizukage deserves a Comedy Apart.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Cool chapter, Won't like it if they go down like Hanzo did.

tsuki
07-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Couldn't read the chapter...too many ads. >.>
Try a different site.

Wooster
07-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Mizukage deserves a Comedy Apart.
This. ^
The should keep him alive to do running commentary on the entire war. `:)

mrsticky005
07-12-2011, 11:26 AM
This. ^
The should keep him alive to do running commentary on the entire war. `:)

Zetsu eat your heart out. There's a new sheriff in play by play town!

Wooster
07-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Zetsu eat your heart out. There's a new sheriff in play by play town!
White Zetsu can stay, but we no longer need Black Zetsu. The new Waldorf and Statler are here!

JazzJunkie4
07-12-2011, 11:34 AM
really wasn't very exciting, I really don't think the flashback with gaara was at all necessary, or at least it could have been shorter.

takuya
07-12-2011, 11:46 AM
White Zetsu can stay, but we no longer need Black Zetsu. The new Waldorf and Statler are here!Racist! Just kidding.

I really liked this chapter. I'm hoping that only Gaara's dad and Mu go down in this fight and the others escape. Mizukage so he can provide some more comedy and the Raikage so he can meet A and KB. I bet he's going to say, "KB, shut the hell up! Your rapping is going to be the death of me!" then A will say, "You don't even know the half of what I've been dealing with when it comes to this guy."

Inuyasha
07-12-2011, 12:01 PM
I want him to tell the truth about his uncle too, he got the part of his mother out before he lost
he just needs to tell him about Yashamaru too about the lie Yashamaru didn't even want to go through with it!

If that doesn't happen then I hope an Edo is made of Yashamaru to face off against Gaara!
He did take care of him for most of his childhood so it'd make sense to show him too. :???:

Shikamaru Nara
07-12-2011, 12:08 PM
That was a cop out of a fight. :\

Wind Style Naruto
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I want him to tell the truth about his uncle too, he got the part of his mother out before he lost
he just needs to tell him about Yashamaru too!

Speaking of Yashamaru.

It all makes sense now.

Gaara's dad made Gaara live only with Yashamaru so he can develop an really close bond with Yashamaru and that the only person that Gaara ever really loved was his uncle and mom. Then later made his own loving uncle kill try to him and reveal to him neither he or his mom ever loved him as a push to see if Gaara can control the Shukaku.

Wow, Gaara's dad is an total douche.

HachibiXSenpai
07-12-2011, 12:10 PM
awesome chapter :D i was rather suprised karura actually loved gaara, after all these years of thinking she hated him...

Wind Style Naruto
07-12-2011, 12:18 PM
awesome chapter :D i was rather suprised karura actually loved gaara, after all these years of thinking she hated him...

Same here.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-12-2011, 01:02 PM
it was nice to know a bit more of gaara's past. and his dad's confession. it really sjocked gaara

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-12-2011, 01:44 PM
It seems like Gaara's dad's soul is about to be released.

Unless Kabuto strengthens his control over them, the Kage's are going to give info on everything about them. Kabuto better take their minds away so we can see the Kage's full power.

Mu has Onoki, 4th Kazekage has Gaara, Third Raikage has A/B, and Mizukage has? It'd be a waste of such a likeable character to fight fodder shinobi.

Kakuzu
07-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Hmm... So Gaara was a premature child and the protection of the sand is actually Karua's love for Gaara at work. Interesting... Pretty sweet chapter.

I still don't understand why Onoki gave the signal for the forces to charge. Won't they only get in the way of Gaara's sand and Onoki's large, powerful jutsu?

I can't wait to see Muu's techniques with comparison to Onoki's. It also says at the end of the chapter that the next issue will have colored pictures for an upcoming movie...

NBT
07-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Pretty lame really.Mizukage was the best thing about the chapter.

kalmeast
07-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Jeez...all this time i didn't realize Gaara didn't have ibrowse.

EvL j3st3r
07-12-2011, 05:06 PM
That's what I was thinking. He tried to kill Gaara........and it wasn't just to provoke him. He was all discrete and underhanded about it. His intention was definitely to kill. I think what it boils down to is that Kishi probably had something different in mind for Gaara back then and later changed his mind about the characters use. I doubt if Kishi had even thought of the whole "jinchuuriki" thing back then.

Anyway, good chapter for Gaara. Glad he's getting some emotional resolve. The fight itself was a little confusing tho. Definitely can't wait to see the anime give this battle some clarity.

It was cool to see Tsuchikage praise Gaara's strength tho.

And also, this chapter is making me feel more sure that I was right about Gaara's sand abilities being his own power and not Shukaku's. Also think I might be right about Jinchuuriki not retaining their Bijuu abilities after extraction.

Wooster
07-12-2011, 05:45 PM
That's what I was thinking. He tried to kill Gaara........and it wasn't just to provoke him. He was all discrete and underhanded about it. His intention was definitely to kill. I think what it boils down to is that Kishi probably had something different in mind for Gaara back then and later changed his mind about the characters use. I doubt if Kishi had even thought of the whole "jinchuuriki" thing back then.

Anyway, good chapter for Gaara. Glad he's getting some emotional resolve. The fight itself was a little confusing tho. Definitely can't wait to see the anime give this battle some clarity.

It was cool to see Tsuchikage praise Gaara's strength tho.

And also, this chapter is making me feel more sure that I was right about Gaara's sand abilities being his own power and not Shukaku's. Also think I might be right about Jinchuuriki not retaining their Bijuu abilities after extraction.Yes another retcon it seems.

Kishi certainly didn't think of jinchuriki then. It is called the Shikaku for a reason. And of course it has one tail, most animals do...

mrsticky005
07-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Yes another retcon it seems.

Kishi certainly didn't think of jinchuriki then. It is called the Shikaku for a reason. And of course it has one tail, most animals do...

What about Nine Tails?

Wooster
07-12-2011, 07:50 PM
What about Nine Tails?
The nine tails was the nine tails. Common myth.

mrsticky005
07-12-2011, 07:55 PM
The nine tails was the nine tails. Common myth.

so no 2-8 then?

Wooster
07-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Exactly. Well, and the Shikaku was the tea bag death thing. That I think exists.

Vivi
07-12-2011, 08:10 PM

If anything Kishi copied parts of it off from the Pilot Chapter.

Mentions 9 Man who battle the Kyuubi.

Even Arena No. 44 seems to based on the Pilot Chapter where a Painting called "Symbol" is shown.

Narutodude234
07-12-2011, 08:29 PM
This was a good,nice,sad,Chapter

sharingangirl
07-13-2011, 01:14 AM
It was good. I don't really care much for Gaara. I don't see his relevance to the story anymore so I found this kind of boring. I just want a glimpse of Sasuke really....but, it was interesting to see Dad's =O at learning his son is a respected kage. So basically I think it was a good chapter, but not my preference of characters...considering it's side characters and dead kages.

Phariah824
07-13-2011, 04:12 AM
nice chapter. shows how much closer Naruto and Gaara in a way.

wonder if Naruto an Bee show up to match up vs the Kages w/ the Grumpy Old Man and Gaara?

well this is one battle we still need to see that Kakashi vs Swordsman battle ending, Mizukage vs Zetsu, Naruto charging in to save the medic camp, and what if any team is sent to check on Anko and/ or Yamato.

can't wait for Madara and his red shirts to fight. will it be just Naruto? or will he have some of his friends to help him?

Yori
07-13-2011, 05:49 AM
He made that seem so damn easy

HyuugaSenju
07-13-2011, 05:50 AM
it was a nice chapter can't wait for the next one :P

Poodle
07-13-2011, 09:33 AM
i thought it was good. summarizes how much of a awful childhood Gaara had. Really enjoyed the Kage's talking to Gaara/Oonoki. I can see this episode being real sad in the anime especially where they'll filler the flashbacks.

its interesting how the ressurection technique works where they can't control themselves to reacting to jutsu, but can talk and say stuff how they want. funny how they're telling them how to beat themselves lol.

colorles
07-13-2011, 05:27 PM
He made that seem so damn easy

maybe cuz Gaaras ALOT stronger than peoples for the last few years have been giving him credit for?`;)

Gaaras one of the closest things to unbeatable in this manga unless his opponent has access to flight (deidara), and even then it takes some pretty unorthadox ways to hurt Gaara (deidara could not avoid his sand and had to sacrifice and arm to implant clay bombs into said sand, somthing only deidara can do). Deidara proved to be the perfect matchup against Gaara, its the only reason he lost aside from plot which it was necessary for Gaara to loose which is why Kishi chose Deidara to be Gaaras opponent in the first place (once again deidara is the ideal matchup against gaara and even then it took unorthadox means)

also Gaara seems to have gotton alot stronger still without the shukaku draining away at his chakra and distracting him/not letting him sleep; shukaku was not Gaaras strength but his biggest weakness

Gaaras an underated character in this manga

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2011, 05:31 PM

Exactly. Well, and the Shikaku was the tea bag death thing. That I think exists.

Shikaku is Shikamaru's dad. The Ichibi is Shukaku :p

Namikaze_Naruto
07-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Onoki will beat Muu pretty easily. That's why in the last chapter he remarked 'a last generation dust element technique, completely unchanged from the last time I saw it.' Onoki has managed to improved upon it since then, and will show that majestic jutsu soon

Poodle
07-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Onoki will beat Muu pretty easily. That's why in the last chapter he remarked 'a last generation dust element technique, completely unchanged from the last time I saw it.' Onoki has managed to improved upon it since then, and will show that majestic jutsu soon

i doubt that, if anything i'm worried Oonoki might die. he seems expendable since he's so old, and the theme has been the old generation being taken over by the new. Mu seems like one of the toughest, and at the least the smartest Kage out of all of them. i can't see him being taken out ez at all.

Poodle
07-14-2011, 07:45 AM
maybe cuz Gaaras ALOT stronger than peoples for the last few years have been giving him credit for?`;)

Gaaras one of the closest things to unbeatable in this manga unless his opponent has access to flight (deidara), and even then it takes some pretty unorthadox ways to hurt Gaara (deidara could not avoid his sand and had to sacrifice and arm to implant clay bombs into said sand, somthing only deidara can do). Deidara proved to be the perfect matchup against Gaara, its the only reason he lost aside from plot which it was necessary for Gaara to loose which is why Kishi chose Deidara to be Gaaras opponent in the first place (once again deidara is the ideal matchup against gaara and even then it took unorthadox means)

also Gaara seems to have gotton alot stronger still without the shukaku draining away at his chakra and distracting him/not letting him sleep; shukaku was not Gaaras strength but his biggest weakness

Gaaras an underated character in this manga

i don't knkow about that either. Gaara had the advantage of fighting Deidara on the sand village, and to me Sassori seemed stronger than Deidara. i think Sassori could've beaten Gaara, including most of the Akatsuki. At the least Itachi, Orichimaru, Kisame, Nagato, and Madara could've beaten Gaara.

Gaara right now does seem stronger but it sounds like its from him inheriting his moms jutsu, which explains how he still is powerful after the Shukaku was taken out.

blastrasengan
07-14-2011, 07:54 AM
It was mainly only about Garra and his family

Merechan
07-14-2011, 01:52 PM
My favorite part: "Charisma oozes out of people without eyebrows, you know!! Hot damn! I don't have eyebrows either!"

lolwut? Poor Lee. XD

nine-tails chakra armor
07-14-2011, 02:26 PM
i love this chapter. i mean its not the most eventful but it brings things into perspective for gaara. i mean he meets his dad finds out atleast one of his parents did love him cuz his dad still hasn't told him that.lol but i like the face that he actually can beat his father. i also like how his dad is in so much disbelieve that its actually gaara controlling the sand tsunami.lol think about it to his dad he was worthless and was a failure. if i was gaara i would have told him before i killed him "look dad im not a failure im kazekage and the commanding general of the allied shinobi force and i can control sand better then you can your gold dust. so in saying that dad any last words".lol gaara to me is an important character in the story. if you think about it what he said to naruto is part of the reason he is gonna fight sasuke to the death.

mrsticky005
07-14-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm calling it here...

Mizukage will be the most difficult of the four Kages here (Sand, Mist, Lightning and Stone) to defeat.

Sand will probably be beaten very soon
and then Stone is next.

Then Lightning and finally Mist.

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-15-2011, 06:57 AM
man that was too fast kishi before i turned the page the fight was over pal. but alot better than last week not that were done i need to see the jman and the real orochimaru kabuto is weak and his zombies suck orochimaru is the main villan he better be his zombies were way stronger. wth happened to anko need to see more on them i dont like how the whole thing was one fast fight it would have been nice if he cut to madara or kabutochimaru.

and please for the sake of the series bring back jiriihya

LoveGunner The Sage
07-15-2011, 02:52 PM
I always knew they were lying about Karura hating Gaara, but moving on-

Baby Gaara PEANUT HEAD! 8D

mrsticky005
07-15-2011, 10:11 PM
man that was too fast kishi before i turned the page the fight was over pal. but alot better than last week not that were done i need to see the jman and the real orochimaru kabuto is weak and his zombies suck orochimaru is the main villan he better be his zombies were way stronger. wth happened to anko need to see more on them i dont like how the whole thing was one fast fight it would have been nice if he cut to madara or kabutochimaru.

and please for the sake of the series bring back jiriihya

Nah Jirayia should stay dead. I don't mind a flashback of him though.
Just as long as it's new information.

Toshi Moshi
07-16-2011, 10:19 PM
I definately wanted to see more of Karura. :) that was nice. And Gaara's uncle too!!! (...whose name escapes me!) I KNEW he didn't hate him! :D

So it was a pretty dramatic chap with lots of luvy duvy. :D standard kishi PLOT TWIST MOMENT! Or something...My question is...

Where do Gaara and his dad get their guyliner :O?