PDA

View Full Version : If the Chunin Exams would have gone to the finals, who would have won?

Ninjasummer
07-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Simple enough. Let me know who you think would have won if they would have finished them.

~THANKS :)

deidara#1
07-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I forget who was left? Naruto Sasuke and Gaara?

Ninjasummer
07-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Uhh yeah i think so. Temari won because Shikamura gave up, and I don't remember if Shino vs. Kankuro happened. There would be more people but it would be down to those three.

Zestu
07-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Naruto vs neji: Naruto
Gaara vs sasuke: Gaara
Shikimaru vs temari: Temari
kankaro vs shino: Kankuro
Darui vs Kabuto (if he didn't quite): Kabuto

Sasuke726
07-11-2011, 01:12 PM
it wulda ben 2 jinchurrikki fightin and the crowd wulda been scared

Naruto vs Gaara.

UsedToBeTogether
07-11-2011, 02:34 PM
I would say Naruto bc he never and i mean NEVER gives up but then again Sasuke was stronger than

Might_GAI
07-24-2011, 04:57 AM
Naruto would win since he WAS stronger than Sasuke back in the Chunin Exam days. Proof : Without the cursemark lv 2 Sasuke stands noooo chance. And Sasuke cant get it without the Sound 4.

kagura13
07-28-2011, 01:05 AM
Naruto, because he is super strong!!!

Jmalenko
07-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Naruto beat Neji...Shino advanced on a forfeit so he wouldve faced Temari...Id think Garra wouldve beat Sasuke...So Naruto wouldve won the whole thing beating Garra in the semi,then Temari in the finals.

White Zetsu
07-28-2011, 01:08 PM
well, sasuke sorta beat gaara, like he ran away and had to be carried so Shinoa Probly would have won, with Sasuke or Temari being runner up

Rasengan SageX5
07-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Didn't the Hokage say when he told Shikamaru that he was a Chunin that even if the tournament had finished, that he still would have been the only one to move on.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Naruto would have beaten Shikamaru in the finals.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-29-2011, 05:18 PM
im guessing the top would be naruto, sasuke, or gaara

D 2008
07-29-2011, 07:17 PM
This is how I think it would have been.

Gaara would have beat Sasuke. Guy would rub it in. Kakashi would be crying on the inside but still keep his cool on the outside. Except for when he chidoried Guy.

Kankaro and Shino I don't know. I'm thinking maybe Kankaro because of the poison. kankaro was where he couldn't fight anymore but Shino was dying at the end of their fight.

The next fight would have been Naruto and Gaara. Naruto would have beat Gaara. Lee would be a little bit sad but happy for Naruto. Guy would still be recovering from the Chidori.

Then Temari and Kankaro would be fighting next. Temari could say away from Kankaro with her wind powers and win.

Now Naruto and Temari. Naruto would be tired, out of blue Chakra, and he would use the red and start to go Nine tails. He would get a few tails and Temari would be toast and maybe the proctor too if Naruto goes to 4 tails.

McFly
07-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Lot of disrespect towards Sasuke. He we would have beaten Garra before he went to he's monster form. Naruto vs Sasuke would result in Naruto winning however. Only because he's determination is unequaled at the time. A great fight it would have been though.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Naruto, Gaara and Sasuke were all in the same bracket, they couldn't have fought in the finals.

Brackets:

Group 1:
Naruto vs. Neji
Sasuke vs. Gaara

Group 2:
Kankuro vs. Shino
Shikamaru vs. Temari

Semifinals:
Naruto/Neji vs. Sasuke/Gaara
Kankuro/Shino vs. Shikamaru/Temari

Neji lost, Kankuro forfeits, Sasuke lost to Gaara, Shikamaru beat Temari. So, we have.

Naruto vs. Gaara
Shikamaru vs. Shino

Naruto beat Gaara.

So, Naruto faces either Shikamaru or Shino in the finals.

Yo_Slayer
07-31-2011, 09:57 PM
Naruto, Gaara and Sasuke were all in the same bracket, they couldn't have fought in the finals.

Brackets:

Group 1:
Naruto vs. Neji
Sasuke vs. Gaara

Group 2:
Kankuro vs. Shino
Shikamaru vs. Temari

Semifinals:

Neji lost, Kankuro forfeits, Sasuke lost to Gaara, Shikamaru beat Temari. So, we have.

Naruto vs. Gaara
Shikamaru vs. Shino

Naruto beat Gaara.

Shikamaru actually forfeited because he ran out chakra when he had Temari caught.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-31-2011, 10:17 PM
Forgot about that. So, it would have been Shino vs. Temari.

Yo_Slayer
07-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Correct.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-31-2011, 10:24 PM
So, Naruto would have faced Shino or Temari. That could have been an interesting battle.

Yo_Slayer
07-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Yea, probably Temari since I don't see Shino's bugs getting anywhere near her on that type of battlefield.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-31-2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah, but Shino is more of a strategist than Temari as well. If he is able to pull off one of his strategies, he could definitely pull out a win.

Yo_Slayer
07-31-2011, 10:56 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I really don't know how that fight would end up TBH, it could be either or.

SasoriMine4Eva
08-01-2011, 01:25 PM
I think Naruto would of won

McFly
08-01-2011, 03:38 PM

Brackets:

Group 1:
Naruto vs. Neji
Sasuke vs. Gaara

Group 2:
Kankuro vs. Shino
Shikamaru vs. Temari

Semifinals:

Naruto vs. Gaara
Shikamaru vs. Shino

Naruto beat Gaara.

I thought the Sasuke vs Gaara fight was interrupted?

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Gaara beat him in the forest.

royelric
08-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Naruto Because He Already Beat Gaara Who Was Most Likely The Strongest There Besides Sasuke.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Would he have had enough chakra and stamina left for the finals with Shino or Temari though?

Madara Uchiha7474
08-05-2011, 05:20 AM
I thought the Sasuke vs Gaara fight was interrupted?
Nope but naruto outranks every one later on.

FlashHeaven
08-05-2011, 05:35 AM
Gaara beat him in the forest.

I would not call that a win for Gaara. Sasuke was tired already while Gaara rested and people seem to forget that the only reason Naruto beated Gaara was because Sakura was his inspiration to make sure to prevail and save her. He would have lost the same way. Honestly if the chunin exams would have gone on Sasuke would have won. He was beating Gaara and i bet that he can beat Naruto. Sasuke respects Naruto so he never underestimates him, but i see Naruto losing i mean he only had shadow clones and the ninetails chakra, but i bet a chidori would end it. A tough fight, but in the stadium you see how Naruto looks at Sasuke in his fight. He was mad at the fact on how strong Sasuke grew from his training. The scene would be different if Naruto had the rasengan, then Sasuke would lose. The second solution for Naruto to win is if he uses the Summoning Jutsu. I can't tell when i compare Neji vs Naruto. Neji was destroying him, until Naruto resorted to the Nine Tails chakra that's when Neji lost and i mean im shock that a punch from the ground made him lose.

Naruto Namikazi
09-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Well... Naruto vs Garaa would have happened sooner or later in the finals(if not for the attack on Konoha) . And we all know that he would win , because good guys never lose (unless they are filler characters :S )

Sharingan19
09-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Naruto would win hands down. He wouldn't give up and he would just keep using the nine-tail foxes chakra. He would be too fast and strong for any of the other genin.

Hidan1
09-14-2011, 09:34 AM
I dont know who woyld win but I know that chunin exam episode 65 is the worst episode of all anime. just like episdoe 45. episode 45 and episode 65 are the worst episodes of all anime. I know that. Just watch the moment when sasuke appeard on the stadium. LOL!
Sometimes this anime just sucks!
Today, when I was watching it, I was scared that someone could see that i am watching ;);););) like that. I was ashamed that somene can see me, when Im watching crap and ;);););) like that.
Really guys.
Naruto anime sometimes is the most lame thing I watched.
That animation make Naruto anime looks stupid, lame and ;);););).
I hate Studio Pierrot for that.

AlitCandlez
03-31-2012, 07:39 AM
Are you all forgetting shino beat kankaro later when they were pursuing sasuke and gaara?

G-mac
04-09-2012, 12:14 PM
You guys forget one thing. The Chunin exams finals was not about winning. It was about showing your skills. If you had the right abilities(leader abilities), you would become a Chunin even if you lost the first round. (Check ep. 51)

Shikamaru was the only one who qualified. Some of the finalist did not get to compete, but they wouldn't have qualified anyway.

The winner was, and would be even if the tournament was not interupped, Shikamaru Nara.

Leewannabe
04-09-2012, 12:21 PM
You guys forget one thing. The Chunin exams finals was not about winning. It was about showing your skills. If you had the right abilities(leader abilities), you would become a Chunin even if you lost the first round. (Check ep. 51)

Shikamaru was the only one who qualified. Some of the finalist did not get to compete, but they wouldn't have qualified anyway.

The winner was, and would be even if the tournament was not interupped, Shikamaru Nara.

Not counting who would have won the battles, Shino, Sasuke and Neji would have become chunin if they had gotten the chance to show more of their abilities..

And if Lee hadn't faced Gaara in the preliminaries, he would have kicked everybodys asses and become a chunin..
You remember that both Sasuke and Naruto didn't stand a chance against Lee in the start of the excams`??

Animated Man300
04-27-2012, 08:48 PM
I'd say the final battle would be Gaara Vs Naruto.

Naruske Uzuchi
04-29-2012, 09:26 PM
The Chunin Exam wasn't a TOURNAMENT(ok it was kinda)
I doubt they would continue for example
Naruto vs Neji, Naruto wins
then Naruto fight the winner of Sasuke vs gaara etc. doubt it would go like that.:| after Sasuke vs Gaara, that would of been the last match

Otocon
04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
The Chunin Exam wasn't a TOURNAMENT(ok it was kinda)
I doubt they would continue for example
Naruto vs Neji, Naruto wins
then Naruto fight the winner of Sasuke vs gaara etc. doubt it would go like that.:| after Sasuke vs Gaara, that would of been the last match

It was like that but Gaara is my pick

Naruske Uzuchi
05-01-2012, 01:18 AM
No it wasn't like that, in fact where did it say it was like that? You guys just assumed

Jmalenko
05-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Tournament or No,they were still observed for how they carried themselves in battle....in my opinion,the Original question is asking who wouldve won the Chunin Exams if it hadnt been interrupted....and everyone is giving there opinions on it.

Naruto vs Neji-everyone knows who won
Sasuke vs Gaara-my opinion wouldve been a tie or Gaara
Kankuro vs Shino-Shino by forfeit
Temari vs Shikamaru-Temari

Naruto vs Gaara-Naruto
Shino vs Temari-Temari

Naruto vs Temari-Naruto probably wouldve won,but not gone up to Chunin rank....and this is all my new opinion on this.

Leewannabe
05-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Tournament or No,they were still observed for how they carried themselves in battle....in my opinion,the Original question is asking who wouldve won the Chunin Exams if it hadnt been interrupted....and everyone is giving there opinions on it.

Naruto vs Neji-everyone knows who won
Sasuke vs Gaara-my opinion wouldve been a tie or Gaara
Kankuro vs Shino-Shino by forfeit
Temari vs Shikamaru-Temari

Naruto vs Gaara-Naruto
Shino vs Temari-Temari

Naruto vs Temari-Naruto probably wouldve won,but not gone up to Chunin rank....and this is all my new opinion on this.

You think Temari would have beaten Shino?? I dont. U see , Shino actually defeated Kankuro later on, in the forest, and he should be at least as strong as Temari! And since kankuro forfeited , shino was fully recovered for the second match, and temari was not!

Shino would have won!

Jmalenko
05-03-2012, 12:26 AM
You think Temari would have beaten Shino?? I dont. U see , Shino actually defeated Kankuro later on, in the forest, and he should be at least as strong as Temari! And since kankuro forfeited , shino was fully recovered for the second match, and temari was not!

Shino would have won!
Dont get me wrong,Shino wouldve been a tough match for Temari and Vice-versa,but when someone can blow the bugs away and have the same way of thinking like Shikamaru....i just think Shino wouldve had a tough match.

Leewannabe
05-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Dont get me wrong,Shino wouldve been a tough match for Temari and Vice-versa,but when someone can blow the bugs away and have the same way of thinking like Shikamaru....i just think Shino wouldve had a tough match.
I understand what you say... Though Shino is almost as smart as Shikamaru! But yes, the wind would be a challenge for his bugs.... Still, I thought shikamaru wouldnt have a chance against Temari's long long range attacks...

Jmalenko
05-06-2012, 10:58 PM
I understand what you say... Though Shino is almost as smart as Shikamaru! But yes, the wind would be a challenge for his bugs.... Still, I thought shikamaru wouldnt have a chance against Temari's long long range attacks...
Shikamaru isnt like Naruto and bull-rushs into a battle...like great generals he surveys the land and thinks several moves ahead....Temari underestimated him and played right into his hands...or shadow.

Leewannabe
05-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Shikamaru isnt like Naruto and bull-rushs into a battle...like great generals he surveys the land and thinks several moves ahead....Temari underestimated him and played right into his hands...or shadow.

lol. but I thought about Shino, not naruto. Yes naruto isnt smart, but shino is!
Is Shino a jounin now???, I cant remember..

Jmalenko
05-08-2012, 09:51 PM
lol. but I thought about Shino, not naruto. Yes naruto isnt smart, but shino is!
Is Shino a jounin now???, I cant remember..
If i heard right,he's a chunin....Jonin's among the 11 i think is only Neji while everyone but Naruto is a chunin.

Leewannabe
05-09-2012, 06:54 AM
If i heard right,he's a chunin....Jonin's among the 11 i think is only Neji while everyone but Naruto is a chunin.

Yeah! Naruto is still a genin! xD I think the old man who claims to be the strongest genin has to give that title to Naruto!

RasenganMaster21
07-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Everyone who says that Naruto would beat Gaara is clearly wrong. Naruto only beat Gaara later because he was protecting Sakura and because he had someone to protect. Gaara would have won in my opinion

assassin
07-22-2012, 01:26 PM
depends on who wins the gaara vs. sasuke round.

If gaara wins, gaara takes the whole chunin exam.

If sasuke wins, either naruto or sasuke could have won.

SidetheMizukage
07-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Naruto vs neji: Naruto
Gaara vs sasuke: Gaara
Shikimaru vs temari: Temari
kankaro vs shino: Kankuro
Darui vs Kabuto (if he didn't quite): Kabuto

I agree with everything, except the Shikamaru vs Temari. That being said my opion is completely baised being that Shikamaru was my favorite character in the original naruto series.

RasenganMaster21
07-25-2012, 10:22 AM
I agree with everything, except the Shikamaru vs Temari. That being said my opion is completely baised being that Shikamaru was my favorite character in the original naruto series.

That fight actually happened though. Shikamaru did lose, he caught her in his shadow possession and then gave up.