PDA

View Full Version : RP site?

Demon's Angel
07-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Does anyone know any good RP sites cuz you guys suck wit rp'ing`:)

Kunoichi
07-08-2011, 01:26 PM
That all depends on what kind of roleplay you're looking for, is there something specific?

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Yea, for RP in general you could try Elite Skills, but anything else you'd need to actually say for what.

Not that I believe you to be anything other than a troll account, but in case anybody else is curious.

Tifa Legacy
07-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know any good RP sites cuz you guys suck wit rp'ing`:)
ohh we do huh!? well welcome to the club
due to your part of it as soon as you click 'registered'' XD`:)

Kunoichi
07-08-2011, 01:39 PM
ohh we do huh!? well welcome to the club
due to your part of it as soon as you click 'registered'' XD`:)
Some of you do have poor imagination :lol:

srsly though, you guys roleplay very differently then anything I've ever done, so I can see where they're coming from, it's all just a matter of personal opinion though.

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Yea, not gonna lie, lots of people here suck.

Kunoichi
07-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Which is an entirely different kind of roleplaying all together

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Yep.

Demon's Angel
07-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Yea, for RP in general you could try Elite Skills, but anything else you'd need to actually say for what.

Not that I believe you to be anything other than a troll account, but in case anybody else is curious.

ok im pretty sure im not a troll acount cuz i have no idea what that is. I'm not lookin for any specific rp, jus one that interesting and active.

these are the problems i have the rp's on this site

1) (this is the biggest one) they often turn into chat threads. for about a week i was in the middle of rp'ping with two other individuals and even though it was moving slowly, it was still moving. then i stopped for like 2 days and I returned to about 5 pages full of chat that had nothing to do with the rp.

2) no creativity. i would spend a great deal of time writing a post and put much detail in it to add entertainment to the other people posting but I'm thanked by a post containing no more than 3 sentences. Like really??? a paragraph then 2 sentences. seriously???

3) no one seems to care. for over a week i have been going thru the intro mission in the mission thread. The admin is obviously busy because he takes so many days to reply to my post and all he does is write the same thing that he wrote on everyone else's thread, but i understand due to people having real life to deal with. but as i look thru the villages i see theres no point in completing the intro mission cuz the villages are jus as dead as the rp thread. like seriously whats the point????? do i finish the intro mission just to create a character and do nothing?????

so i apologize for my rambling and i thank anyone who took the time to read all this. but i'm not writing this only because i love to write (which i really do). im writing this because i actually enjoy this site and i see so much potential for rp's. and im sure im not the only person that feels this way :mrgreen:

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2011, 02:10 PM
ok im pretty sure im not a troll acount cuz i have no idea what that is. I'm not lookin for any specific rp, jus one that interesting and active.

these are the problems i have the rp's on this site

1) (this is the biggest one) they often turn into chat threads. for about a week i was in the middle of rp'ping with two other individuals and even though it was moving slowly, it was still moving. then i stopped for like 2 days and I returned to about 5 pages full of chat that had nothing to do with the rp.

2) no creativity. i would spend a great deal of time writing a post and put much detail in it to add entertainment to the other people posting but I'm thanked by a post containing no more than 3 sentences. Like really??? a paragraph then 2 sentences. seriously???

3) no one seems to care. for over a week i have been going thru the intro mission in the mission thread. The admin is obviously busy because he takes so many days to reply to my post and all he does is write the same thing that he wrote on everyone else's thread, but i understand due to people having real life to deal with. but as i look thru the villages i see theres no point in completing the intro mission cuz the villages are jus as dead as the rp thread. like seriously whats the point????? do i finish the intro mission just to create a character and do nothing?????

so i apologize for my rambling and i thank anyone who took the time to read all this. but i'm not writing this only because i love to read (which i really do). im writing this because i actually enjoy this site and i see so much potential for rp's. and im sure im not the only person that feels this way :mrgreen:

1. There's not really much you can do about that unless you decide to make your own separate RP and crack down on some bishes. I know what it's like when it turns into chat, so I feel your pain, but you can either do something different or kick people into gear, the head of the RP included.

2. Again, not really anything you can do. There are people like that everywhere.

3. The people running the intro mission aren't Admins. The intro mission is the same for everyone. If you see that villages don't do anything, either go into one and try to start some rping or move on.

Kunoichi
07-08-2011, 02:13 PM
If the problem you're having has to do with activity then you'll soon find that's a problem that crops up very often, especially with online RPGs, and that's just a sad fact.

If you're interested in trying something more advanced that requires alot of time and attention there are a few sites I could suggest for you but they're not naturo related at all.

Otherwise if you enjoy the site and they RP system they use here, try the Thoughts Village? I know there's atleast 4-5 people that are still active there and they're about to go to war, maybe you request to take verm's place since he got DQ?

Demon's Angel
07-08-2011, 04:31 PM
ok cool ill look into it. what are the sites your talking about?