PDA

View Full Version : disappointed in the anime

Allwe
07-07-2011, 07:19 AM
hello everyone

Is it just me who thinks that more recently that anime is uglier,it is not as detailed as it was before and The shade is not there anymore.

I mean Kakashi dont even look the Same as before, it's as if they've been sloppy and just want to do it qucik.

I would link the images so you can see the difference but I could not because this is my first thread so :|
but I think you already have noticed the difference from now and then when you've checked the anime

or what do u guys think?

and yes I know my English is bad ;P

Inuyasha
07-07-2011, 07:23 AM
Ehh it's still the same old same old if you go back to the Original Naruto series some of the episodes were different and weren't as vibrant and detailed as usual but that didn't change the fact that it was a great series.

Also you can't post pics of Viz owned anime on here due to copyright reasons.

Allwe
07-07-2011, 07:29 AM
but if you watch the latest episodes of Naruto and compare them with those a little older Shippuden episodes and you'll see that it is very big difference for example shadows and other details.

HyuugaSenju
07-07-2011, 07:58 AM
probably detail not that great but it's kinda the same

GwynethUchiha
07-07-2011, 08:03 AM
That's true but to be Honest I really don't care as long as I see Kakashi he's so CUTE

Anyways back on topic compare the animes to DBZ to today it is VERY differet. The shadings have went off a little people are trying to speed things up. But you have to remember Japan still needs help so that may be way they are slaking alittle

White_fang
07-07-2011, 08:10 AM
I actually noticed this yesterday when I was re-watching the kakashi vs pain battle as well as anbu vs pain and noticed the graphics were much more stellar there than now

kakashihatakefan1
07-07-2011, 08:17 AM
I agree with you when I watch the show in in English or Subs the battle look like they where draw very poorly and with Naruto they took thier time to draw them out even with one I watched today the race seen like they drew it half fast b#(

katsu uchiha
07-07-2011, 09:10 AM
They have different animators for certain episodes and the like. I noticed what you noticed to but it doesn't bug me. Just be glad that we actually get what happens in the manga, happens in the anime, most of the time. As GwynethUchiha said, as long as I get to see Kakashi, I am not complaining. We (the naruto fans) are used to how the animations may change in style but stay on track so the characters look the way they are supposed to look and how everything else in the storyline is supposed to look. They can't always be right on par and perfect with everything that goes into making the episode. They get it as long as they can get it and thats good enough for us. So stop complaining and be grateful for what you get out the anime.

On a side note, go back and watch the naruto vs pein fight. Now that animation was horrible. This animation was better than that. So I would not be complaining if I were you.

Shikamaru Nara
07-07-2011, 09:28 AM
So just switch to manga.

Sasuke726
07-07-2011, 12:12 PM
manga is an alternative. if the detail isnt good enough 4 u anymore. bczu manga images r highly deatiled. but i really dont think bout the images, i mainly concentrate on story.

Devy
07-07-2011, 12:43 PM
I thought I was the only one who noticed. Kakashi's hair seemed to lacking detail, and shadows weren't there where they usually were.

Different style I guess.

White Zetsu
07-07-2011, 02:10 PM
sometimes, no matter what episode your on, it doesnt look as good or as well pollished ive noticed it mostly happens on filler arcs maybe cuz they have nothing to work with??

kyubi333
07-13-2011, 03:20 AM
I think it is prettier than before,only when they are fighting in high speed.

kakashikittie
11-22-2011, 05:23 PM
The one about where Kakashi was going to become hokage did not have much detail with shading, but after that they re added it. I personally like parts of the newer stlye, like the way Kakashi's hair is l3

JashinSama
11-23-2011, 12:07 AM
That's why I only rewatch the fights... In subs only... Because the rest is ugly as *blehhhh*