PDA

View Full Version : What's your FAVORITE part about Naruto?

Cadmium Kisses
07-02-2011, 07:25 AM
Since I couldn't really find a thread about this, I wanna know what your favorite part about the Naruto series is.

Me? I'd have to say just how the plot twists and arcs all seem to entwine with the colors and the animation that just seem to dig into the viewer's mind, dragging you into the series after only a few minutes of watching. But, that's anime for you; from the ancient Imokawa Mukuzo Genkanban no Maki to Pokemon: Black and White, anime has seemed to be a part of us all. Just the word 'anime' coins adventure, action, romance, battles, artwork of the masters, and some of the greatest and most emotional voice actors you'll ever hear.

So, people of the forums; what does Naruto mean to you? What is your favorite part of the Naruto series?

Kyo Yasanagi
07-02-2011, 08:03 AM
sasuke

Kakuzu
07-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Naruto, at first, interested me, but not as much as when I hit Shippuden. Shippuden encompasses multiple situations all in one series. Kishi's attention to detail and seriousness of the scenarios, as well as the emotions that not only affect the characters, but the fans as well. Additionally, the fighting is usually fast-paced and violent.

Favorite part would have the be...Sasuke vs. Itachi or Jiraiya vs. Pain.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-02-2011, 02:55 PM
the story and mainly
kakashi~! yamato and iruka too.
the series has lots of intereting fights.

CherryCat
10-22-2011, 04:38 AM
Naruto, at first, interested me, but not as much as when I hit Shippuden. Shippuden encompasses multiple situations all in one series. Kishi's attention to detail and seriousness of the scenarios, as well as the emotions that not only affect the characters, but the fans as well. Additionally, the fighting is usually fast-paced and violent.

Favorite part would have the be...Sasuke vs. Itachi or Jiraiya vs. Pain.
Agreed!!

XxSharinganxX
12-17-2011, 08:34 PM
All of the moments in the story that you don't expect

BoxHead
12-19-2011, 09:55 PM
The story. It has more holes and twists than swiss cheese wiz.