PDA

View Full Version : Naruto VS Sasuke

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2009, 05:27 PM

Naruto is not held back by feelings of friendship. It is an all out battle to the death.

Both characters have all of their abilities from the original Naruto, and ONLY the original Naruto; no Sage Mode or Mangekyo, for example.

Who would win, and WHY? Don't just say that you think someone would win. Please give your opinion and try to make a good argument.

OnyxBlossom
04-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Naruto. If he isn't held back by firendship or anything, he wouldn't hold back and he'd kill Sasuke.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Naruto. If he isn't held back by firendship or anything, he wouldn't hold back and he'd kill Sasuke.

How would he win? What techniques would he use?

Toma RNK
04-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Kyuubi trumps all. As naruto got beaten worse and worse the seal on kyuubi would weaken till naruto beat sasuke with his bare hands and kyuubi chakra.

OnyxBlossom
04-13-2009, 05:30 PM
The usual Rasengan and shadow clones. Sasuke would only have Fireball jutsu, which is really weak, and Chidori, but Rasengan would still beat it.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2009, 05:41 PM
ok, so it's:

Naruto: 2
Sasuke: 0

Luna Kobentori
04-13-2009, 05:51 PM
I say Naruto. Since Sasuke still would have a friendship with Naruto, Naruto would have an advantage.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Naruto: 3

Super_Sid195
04-13-2009, 08:21 PM
naruto will kickbutt :twisted: . but only if he doesn't hold back thinking about that sasuke is his friend. but in shippuden, it might be a tie. sauke is super strong, but naruto will never take a loss, so it might be a tie in the end.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Naruto: 4

C-C
04-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Sasuke because he does have the curse seal right????? I think he could win because of that, and Sasuke would be pushed on because he wants to be better and stronger that Naruto, thats my opinion.

Miles Edgeworth
04-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Yeah, Sasuke can have CS here.

Naruto: 4
Sasuke: 1

sasukefan
04-15-2009, 02:26 PM
The usual Rasengan and shadow clones. Sasuke would only have Fireball jutsu, which is really weak, and Chidori, but Rasengan would still beat it.

yes but naruto has wind nature which gets trumped by fire style

Miles Edgeworth
04-16-2009, 01:12 PM
[
yes but naruto has wind nature which gets trumped by fire style

In PTS Naruto, he doesn't use wind nature.

Chidori Shuriken
04-16-2009, 01:33 PM
I made this topic a while ago, before the forums got the jump start.

Anyway, Naruto because he would not be held back by anyone and not fighting or getting chakra stolen from Jirobo.

Miles Edgeworth
04-16-2009, 02:16 PM
I made this topic a while ago, before the forums got the jump start.

Anyway, Naruto because he would not be held back by anyone and not fighting or getting chakra stolen from Jirobo.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about what Jirobo did!

In that case, that brings Naruto way up for a chance to win.

zerosameri
04-16-2009, 02:40 PM
sasuke because if had done what itachi told him to do(kill your closest firend)sasuke would really have killed naruto oh and if sasuke really didn't not care for naruto friend ship(which sasuke does) sasuke would have killd naruto as soon as possible.pluse sasuke would not have left naruto a live wail he was naocked out. sasuke would have used hi sharingan and the curs mark to it's fullest, and any othe super strong attack sasuke had in naruto(the show).

Miles Edgeworth
04-16-2009, 03:44 PM
sasuke because if had done what itachi told him to do(kill your closest firend)sasuke would really have killed naruto oh and if sasuke really did not care for naruto friend ship(which sasuke does) sasuke would have killd naruto as soon as possible.pluse sasuke would not have left naruto a live wail he was naocked out. sasuke would ahve used hi sharingan and the curs mark to it's fullest, and any othe super strong attack sasuke had in naruto.

the thing is, Sasuke WAS going full blast, but then he decided not to kill Naruto.

And I didn't say the fight began at where Naruto was unconscious >_>

king of shippuden
04-16-2009, 03:48 PM
naruto because if he did not had went one tails he could had won because te tails form take damage ot in is body and could not handdle the pain

Chidori Shuriken
04-16-2009, 03:53 PM
If sasuke didn't care about his friendship with naruto, he wouldn't have killed Naruto as soon as possible? I dont know people and I dont go around killing them as soon as possible!

Chidori Shuriken
04-18-2009, 04:56 AM
Yeah, Naruto had his chakra low from Jirobo. So he had to turn Kyuubi to get a chance. Otherwise naruto would have killed Sasuke.

lj0615
04-18-2009, 05:19 AM
tie but naruto in shipuuden naruto would win sasuke thinks to much of him self . :mrgreen:

zerosameri
04-18-2009, 09:03 AM
sasuke because if had done what itachi told him to do(kill your closest firend)sasuke would really have killed naruto oh and if sasuke really did not care for naruto friend ship(which sasuke does) sasuke would have killd naruto as soon as possible.pluse sasuke would not have left naruto a live wail he was naocked out. sasuke would ahve used hi sharingan and the curs mark to it's fullest, and any othe super strong attack sasuke had in naruto.

the thing is, Sasuke WAS going full blast, but then he decided not to kill Naruto.

And I didn't say the fight began at where Naruto was unconscious >_>
i know. but just let say sasuke was really obedent to itachi. and sasuke will do any thing itachi tell is to just like if itachi told sasuke to kiil naruto to he would. so i guess that would be going with my post.

Sensei : Riku Arashi
04-19-2009, 04:45 PM
naruto would kill sasuke because he would have kyuubi's chakra and he would never give up
:D

Itachi-Sama
04-23-2009, 02:45 PM
I believe Naruto would win if he unleashed all of the Kyubi's power. Besides, his dream is to win back Sasuke to the Leaf, so I'm sure his courage would back him up enough so he doesn't turn evil making the Fox take control of him forever.

sasukefan
04-23-2009, 02:49 PM
but naruto has to much pride he wants to surpass Sasuke without using the nine tails or he wouldn't at all.

KuroChick
04-23-2009, 06:43 PM
sasuke all the way baby...

04-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Naruto would own sasuke

TheViolletteHeart
04-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Depends. Does Sasuke have the curse mark? If so, I think it would be a tie. If not, Naruto would go Kyuubi on his ass and kill him.

The curse mark has incredible power, and I think the only reason they didn't both get knocked out at the fight at the end of part one is because of Naruto's feelings holding him back.

Keira-chan
04-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Naruto...after all the show is named after him
with sm and kyuubi he owns lol

TheViolletteHeart
04-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Naruto...after all the show is named after him
with sm and kyuubi he owns lol

But here's the thing: being the title character means nothing. There has to be wins and loses. The only time a fight really has to be won is if it means life or death for the main character and/or someone close to them.

Maleel
04-24-2009, 03:09 PM

How would he win? What techniques would he use?
Naruto would win because instead he wanted to rasengan sasukes headband he was going easy if he hit his chidori he would win because sasukes arm would explode right off.

JamesD
04-25-2009, 05:36 AM
Yeah Naruto with no holding back would completely own Sasuke , he almost did with only one tail when sasuke was in cs level 2 , with all tails he would annihalate him

04-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Naruto not holded back would wipe the floor with sasuke

lj0615
04-25-2009, 10:06 AM
sasuke only won the fight because he blocked the explosion with the wings from his curse mark

madara07
04-25-2009, 05:32 PM
naruto held back when he hit sasuke's headband he held back on rasengan too no contest sasuke wouldnt be a match for him

C4 Karura
07-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Naruto