PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 545 discussion

UchiHa_AsH
06-29-2011, 06:27 AM
I have already read it :D its amazing =D!! Discuss here =)

blastrasengan
06-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Yeah it was cool

Shikamaru Nara
06-29-2011, 07:13 AM
I looked at every site I can. There was one site, and it was last week's chapter.

White_fang
06-29-2011, 07:33 AM
i just read it, it seems madara might be a zetsu clone after all lol. not a clone but made out of the same substance as zetsu that's what he meant when he said he was only a shell of his former self. Zetsu was just his experiment

White_fang
06-29-2011, 07:39 AM
it is totally unfair, naruto just became uber haxed

heroeking
06-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Woah Naruto's finally becoming legend.

Shikamaru Nara
06-29-2011, 07:55 AM
What the hell?

How the crap did he learn all those jutsu?

heroeking
06-29-2011, 07:58 AM
What the hell?

How the crap did he learn all those jutsu?

That's what I was wondering. haha.

rasenrangan
rasenkyuugan
mini rasenshuriken
shadow clone
new frog summon

Shikamaru Nara
06-29-2011, 08:04 AM
lol it doesn't make sense. Watch Kishi forget about Sasuke existing for the rest of the series and at the end "oh yeah Sasuke died in the war. Everything is cool in Konoha, the end. xD"

Shizuka
06-29-2011, 08:23 AM
^ LOL.
This must be the chapter with the highest number of techniques shown! Rasenkyuugan was really cool. And so was mini rasenshuriken. I wonder how he uses his normal chakra.. or is he using the fox's? it doesnt look black and heavy though..

I dont agree that madara might be a zetsu clone. If he is, naruto would just whack him and turn him into a plant, which would be lame.

Kill3r_B-st
06-29-2011, 08:46 AM
mini- rasen shuriken...........`|(. ridiculous. any chances people once had of development have all been lost in a single chapter. good chapter though for naruto fans in all his haxxness

Vlady
06-29-2011, 09:00 AM
What happened with the statement that Naruto could not use Kage Bushin at Bijuu Mode or he would die?

Poodle
06-29-2011, 09:12 AM
i hope Naruto saves a ace up his sleeve since he can't show everything he's got at one time. Madara could be using the clones knowing Naruto's the only one who can stop it, to test his abilities also.

i couldn't even make out what half the stuff he did actually did. i saw the rasengan vacuum sucked in the clones near it. the shuriken i couldn't tell what that did from the pics but it reminded me of Danzo's shuriken skillz. he can now use the 9 tails to come out like arms from his body too. altho i didn't realize that was a new summons, i thought he had summoned that toad before, maybe i'm wrong.

still tho we haven't seen much from his new form so its not like he got tons of new moves, more than like 3~ so far...

mrsticky005
06-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Finally! Naruto is showing some pretty epic moves. Sure they're all Rasengan variants
but who really cares? They're still awesome. Rasengan is awesome. But now more so.

Shikamaru has officially surpassed Shikaku. Shame on you Shikaku for having to
rely on Naruto for your strategy. What happened to your genius? Did you switch
brains with Tsunade? Talk about a huge cop out. Sure it's easier to use Naruto
but it's obvious that Madara is distracting Naruto while he wrecks the place
with his new Jinchuriki paths.

But it's good to know there will be no talk no jutsu with Madara.

So forumers how do we know if a character is truly evil or not?

Immunity to talk no jutsu.

mrsticky005
06-29-2011, 09:18 AM
What happened with the statement that Naruto could not use Kage Bushin at Bijuu Mode or he would die?

The awesomeness of it cancels out the risk. :cool:

Wooster
06-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Finally! Naruto is showing some pretty epic moves. Sure they're all Rasengan variants
but who really cares? They're still awesome. Rasengan is awesome. But now more so.

Shikamaru has officially surpassed Shikaku. Shame on you Shikaku for having to
rely on Naruto for your strategy. What happened to your genius? Did you switch
brains with Tsunade? Talk about a huge cop out. Sure it's easier to use Naruto
but it's obvious that Madara is distracting Naruto while he wrecks the place
with his new Jinchuriki paths.

But it's good to know there will be no talk no jutsu with Madara.

So forumers how do we know if a character is truly evil or not?

Immunity to talk no jutsu.Really they are standard new Naruto attacks. They are just his old attacks, but he innovates how he uses him--TRS still needed with "hands." Naruto is always been more clever than Sasuke. Sasuke just "gets" new jutsu. :roll:

What's most disappointing is that Shikaku knows it is Madara's trap and says, "Oh well, durrrrr..."

Naruto will have to fight out of Madara's trap when that isn't really necessary. If only Danzo were around..
The awesomeness of it cancels out the risk. :cool:
Thank goodness. Naruto without shadow clones isn't Naruto.

mrsticky005
06-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Really they are standard new Naruto attacks. They are just his old attacks, but he innovates how he uses him--TRS still needed with "hands." Naruto is always been more clever than Sasuke. Sasuke just "gets" new jutsu. :roll:

What's most disappointing is that Shikaku knows it is Madara's trap and says, "Oh well, durrrrr..."

Naruto will have to fight out of Madara's trap when that isn't really necessary. If only Danzo were around..

Thank goodness. Naruto without shadow clones isn't Naruto.

To be honest I actually missed Multi Shadow Clone jutsu.

Wooster
06-29-2011, 09:26 AM
To be honest I actually missed Multi Shadow Clone jutsu.
Yes, Kishi is at his best when he lets Naruto use it at climatic moments even way back when Naruto kicked Mizuki's arse.

mrsticky005
06-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Yes, Kishi is at his best when he lets Naruto use it at climatic moments even way back when Naruto kicked Mizuki's arse.

Good times.

tsuki
06-29-2011, 09:33 AM
1. Rasengan Vaccum! Awesome!!!!!!!!
2. Mini Rasen-shuriken, sweet!
3. I thought Naruto couldn't use Shadow Clones in Tailed beast mode because it would allow the Fox to take over?

NBT
06-29-2011, 09:34 AM
That idiot should be dead.Guess Kishi decided to just say screw it.

mrsticky005
06-29-2011, 09:36 AM
3. I thought Naruto couldn't use Shadow Clones in Tailed beast mode because it would allow the Fox to take over?

Perhaps the Fox has decided to work with Naruto.

After all they both hate Madara.

Hyuuga Heir
06-29-2011, 09:37 AM
I laughed when I saw the Mini Rasenshuriken.

tsuki
06-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Perhaps the Fox has decided to work with Naruto.

After all they both hate Madara.

Or possibly he overcame it back a few chapters ago before the Kage confronted him?

Wooster
06-29-2011, 09:42 AM
If the minirasenshuriken works as a chakra trap. It is the most awesome attack Naruto has ever invented.

Makes Neji's 64-palms look like a piker's move.

jesse uzumaki
06-29-2011, 09:42 AM
i loved this chapter and yes finally it looks like the theory is correct zetsu is a monster created from the 1st hokage cells. I knew It!!!!!!!!!!! no madara is not a zetsu clone he uses the 1st hokage cells the same stuff that zetsu is made off to make him live. remember the 1st hokage jutsu is controling life itself. madara is using the 1st hokage cells to substain himself to keep himself alive.

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 09:46 AM

`|(.......i would neg you but whatever....haterz gonna hate

badass chapter is badass

Gouldy17
06-29-2011, 09:55 AM
been waiting a while for a chapter like this....there was a new jutst every time i turned the page and whan i saw mini rasen shuriken i was like `:shock:

UchiHa_AsH
06-29-2011, 09:57 AM
It will never show everything about a charachter development... do you think kishi is in the mood to draw so many extra chapters on how he events new moves and such... no lol.. naruto learns them or improves his old skills behind the scenes... its like that everywhere..

Some pople are just mad because naruto kicks sasukes ass if you look at the moves, speed, general strenght and well just basic pwnage... so their angry cause naruto gets more attention....well duh... he is the main charachter..

I think the chapter was epic and im glad to see naruto finally on the lvls of kage's..

Wooster
06-29-2011, 09:57 AM
Just noticed. We were introduced to F!!! `:D
Well at least a Zetsu in the form of F.

NBT
06-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Goodbye everyone else's screen time.Not like it lasted long anyway.

Vornmusion
06-29-2011, 10:01 AM
lol @ people thinking there won't be some TnJ with Mr. Swirl, oh how you people underestimate Kishi. :twisted:

Gouldy17
06-29-2011, 10:04 AM
a quick thought about the clone thing...it looked like they were coming out of naruto so i think they a kyuubi chakra clones much like kakashis lightning clones or yamatos wood clones....so with a sprinkle of PNJ then its possible for naruto to use clones in kyuubi mode

NBT
06-29-2011, 10:05 AM
I already know there's gonna be TNJ involved.

Wooster
06-29-2011, 10:09 AM
lol @ people thinking there won't be some TnJ with Mr. Swirl, oh how you people underestimate Kishi. :twisted:
But there was none with Kakuzu.

a quick thought about the clone thing...it looked like they were coming out of naruto so i think they a kyuubi chakra clones much like kakashis lightning clones or yamatos wood clones....so with a sprinkle of PNJ then its possible for naruto to use clones in kyuubi mode
He said massive SHADOW clone jutsu, though, same hand sign too.
The were just nearby and started to scatter. They aren't just chakra cloaks.

JazzJunkie4
06-29-2011, 10:10 AM
gonna be nothing but good chapters from now on

Poodle
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
gonna be nothing but good chapters from now on

u underestimate the use of filler flashbacks

takuya
06-29-2011, 10:18 AM
My mind was blown like a crazy fangirl meeting Justin Bieber in person. I texted my friend and told him about the site to go to immediately after I saw one of the awesome jutsu Naruto was using. This was a great chapter.

White_fang
06-29-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm surprised no one here has suggested his whole body is basically a plant made out of the same substance zetsu is. After all he clearly said the thing he wants the most is "a body of his own". I think this chapter can also be fuel for the people who think Madara is in Kabutos coffin, the real Madara could already be dead and the one currently with the mask on is just a plant which is just "a shell of his former self".

Shell of former self = No body
Madara wants A body

see where i'm going with this?

Wooster
06-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Naruto jutsu always are awesome aren't they? And all the require is a little Naruto thinking outside the box.

takuya
06-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Naruto jutsu always are awesome aren't they? And all the require is a little Naruto thinking outside the box.I most liked Rasenrangan. I wonder if he can make a full FRS without help from his clones considered all he did was lift one finger and concentrate to make a mini FRS.

Wooster
06-29-2011, 10:30 AM
I most liked Rasenrangan. I wonder if he can make a full FRS without help from his clones considered all he did was lift one finger and concentrate to make a mini FRS.
Sure it be like the menacing ball he was trying to create except no Yin-Yang, so much easier. Should be no prob.

Kakuzu
06-29-2011, 10:33 AM
What the heck was that Zetsu creation on page 15? xD

It took the army this long to figure out that Madara's army is practically immortal...? I thought that was obvious information that was inferred...

Naruto has certainly grown more mature and understanding. He knows how to handle certain situations now, even in the most dire of times, but how long can he maintain Biju mode? He's been in it for quite sometime now and after battling, the effects should be physically effecting him.

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Goodbye everyone else's screen time.Not like it lasted long anyway.

the war isn't even over yet, quit complaining over one chapter

takuya
06-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Sure it be like the menacing ball he was trying to create except no Yin-Yang, so much easier. Should be no prob.With the way Naruto dodged A's punch and with all the new techniques he is revealing, I think the more Naruto uses Nine Tails Chakra Mode the more eh becomes accustomed to it and learns how to use it. He was getting knocked back by A's punches when he wasn't using a fully powered Lightning Armor, but managed to dodge a full power Lightning Armor punch from A all of a sudden. Then, the only time Naruto was shown using his new Chakra Arms, he barely could stack up some rocks, but when he uses them again, he's able to create multiple on his back and control their size.

Ryuu-no-hi
06-29-2011, 10:43 AM
it was awesome!

NBT
06-29-2011, 11:05 AM
the war isn't even over yet, quit complaining over one chapter
I wasn't complaining.

Jinchiruuki
06-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Tobi = Zetsu DNA + Zetsu eating Madara and spitting him back up like a loogy.

medlnic15
06-29-2011, 11:20 AM
mini rasenshiriken, just really. As for the chapter it was awesome.

White_fang
06-29-2011, 11:24 AM
can someone pm me the website they use to read the mangas, The one I use as of late has been trying to infect me with a virus for the past 2 months and it gets annoying having to remove it everytime I finish reading a chapter

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2011, 11:32 AM
I officially believe that Madara has a third eye. Not sure why it's JUST hitting me, but the pic on page 6 of his mask with the three holes is yelling at me 'THREE EYES'.

And I gotta say, that Rasengan Riot was pretty cool. Oh and Rasengan Vacuum? Pretty cool too. Don't like how he just all of a sudden is one of those 'If you can think of it, you can do it' kinda guys.

LOL Mini Rasenshuriken was kinda funny. Oooooooh Great Mountain Toad.

Phariah824
06-29-2011, 12:35 PM
wow very nice. and how Naruto just plowed right into the Zetsus was great. didn't pause just commence the butt whooping.

and lol @Zetsu. " you can't stop me!!" * mini RS* poof

and he can now summon da big toads woots finally. yay shadow clones!!

Chapter was real nice. i can see a plan to either free or kill Yamato in the works.

also anyone else think Naruto being in his uber form has released a latent Senju ability? he made the totem statues in the cave grow branches and leaves and now w/ the Zetsu clones? might prove he does have a direct line to the first.

narulvr
06-29-2011, 12:36 PM
EPIC!!!!! The little hands made me lol but it was smart and effective. And the rasengan vacuum was my favorite. It just goes to show if Naruto realy wanted to fight the raikage he would've owned him... easily.

Taker369
06-29-2011, 12:45 PM

and with that everyone else power ups mean jack crap now naruto the character is still lame

JashinSama
06-29-2011, 01:02 PM
i loved this chapter and yes finally it looks like the theory is correct zetsu is a monster created from the 1st hokage cells. I knew It!!!!!!!!!!! no madara is not a zetsu clone he uses the 1st hokage cells the same stuff that zetsu is made off to make him live. remember the 1st hokage jutsu is controling life itself. madara is using the 1st hokage cells to substain himself to keep himself alive.

You're all kinda slow if you didn't realize that they used Anko to make unlimited amounts of Zetsus because of Orochimaru's curse mark, and Yamato fueled their power because he had the First's cells...

Wooster
06-29-2011, 01:05 PM
You're all kinda slow if you didn't realize that they used Anko to make unlimited amounts of Zetsus because of Orochimaru's curse mark, and Yamato fueled their power because he had the First's cells...
Anko didn't have anything to do with the Zetsus; that was Yamato.
Kabuto used Anko's curse seal for the Edo Tensei zombies.

JashinSama
06-29-2011, 01:07 PM
I officially believe that Madara has a third eye. Not sure why it's JUST hitting me, but the pic on page 6 of his mask with the three holes is yelling at me 'THREE EYES'.

And I gotta say, that Rasengan Riot was pretty cool. Oh and Rasengan Vacuum? Pretty cool too. Don't like how he just all of a sudden is one of those 'If you can think of it, you can do it' kinda guys.

Yeah like Aizen? I know what you mean...

JashinSama
06-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Anko didn't have anything to do with the Zetsus; that was Yamato.
Kabuto used Anko's curse seal for the Edo Tensei zombies.
Not the point of the response, it's the fact that Yamato has the First's cells and he is fueling the power of the Zetsus hence the connection...

Inuyasha
06-29-2011, 01:17 PM

I think it's gonna be a mix between EMS and Rinnegan and it's gonna be the eye that he's gonna use to reflect on the Moon for control.

Wooster
06-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Not the point of the response, it's the fact that Yamato has the First's cells and he is fueling the power of the Zetsus hence the connection...
You were still wrong. Who knows what your point is.

Shikamaru Nara
06-29-2011, 01:20 PM
wow very nice. and how Naruto just plowed right into the Zetsus was great. didn't pause just commence the butt whooping.

and lol @Zetsu. " you can't stop me!!" * mini RS* poof

and he can now summon da big toads woots finally. yay shadow clones!!

Chapter was real nice. i can see a plan to either free or kill Yamato in the works.

also anyone else think Naruto being in his uber form has released a latent Senju ability? he made the totem statues in the cave grow branches and leaves and now w/ the Zetsu clones? might prove he does have a direct line to the first.

It wasn't a very big surprise to me. I mean look at all the fights he's been in. All of the major ones that we know are coming/are bound to eventually come, Naruto will come out of pretty much one foot in the grave with terrible injuries, but in small fights that aren't really 100% expected, he comes out unscathed. It's become so much of a pattern that you can almost predict what's going to happen.

Yeah, I was like "dafuk."

He was always able to summon them. And yeah, Shadow clones is big, because everyone thought that if he made them in his Kyuubi mode, he would release the Kyuubi. He's definitely becoming too strong not to see Sasuke soon. He'll probably get some power upgrades soon as well.

They won't kill Yamato, because he's pretty much the only one that will suppress Naruto before he goes full Kyuubi. Although I guess he's less needed now that Naruto's gained relatively high control over the Kyuubi, although not complete control over it.

He does, he's Senju.

sharingangirl
06-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Naruto needs more fangirls...He is such a B.A.

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2011, 02:05 PM

I'm pretty sure that was during the training, wasn't it? He wanted to use the Shadow Clones to speed up the training to control the Kyuubi, but now that he has control I don't see how the Kyuubi could do anything. I also think the Kyuubi is gonna have a 'change of heart' and work with him like the Eight Tails works with Bee.

Yeah like Aizen? I know what you mean...

Wut

Poodle
06-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Raikage should be joining them, he's barely of use at HQ's even if he's the commander. he's more a fighter than the thinker the rest are. he looks like a idiot in their war room with the intellectuals. I wish he were with Kakkashi or something, it'd be real cool watching them fight together.

i'd like to have seen Bee like ;););)?!!! when Naruto was doing his new moves. or somebody being like ;););)?!! i guess Kishi doesn't want to repeat how Sage mode went, since he didn't show the training much this time.

i want to see Bee become more involved, and i'm really worried he might get killed off. then again i can kind of see Bee and Naruto creating a new tag team move to take out Madara. i just have this bad feeling some characters i like are going to die real soon...

EvL j3st3r
06-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Seriously.....this chapter was freaking awesome. Yea I know Naruto just whipped out a bunch of new uber awesome techniques without really having learned them before hand but I don't care. I welcome that particular PNJ. And I know everybody's mainly talking about the Rasengan variations and the 9 tail arms ect......but how awesome was it that he went old school in the end with an epic toad summon. Nice touch Kishi.

About the clones.......I don't know. It was said he can't use them.....but as someone said, that could have just applied to the training. He could arguably have a better feel for his limit now. And remember, Naruto also has a huge chakra supply so it would probably take a while for the fox to draw away all of it just as it would take forever for Naruto to use up the 9 tails chakra (I know the fox's is much more, I'm not trying to compare it in that manner). Also, the fox may not be drawing Naruto's chakra. He's the one who came to Naruto trying to talk him out of squandering his chakra, soooooooooooo...............

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 02:24 PM
and with that everyone else power ups mean jack crap now naruto the character is still lame

like ichigo kurosaki?

lolohwd
06-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Naruto looked like Freiza when doing the rasenshuriken. i expected the planet to explode........................i was dissapointed

sasukefan
06-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Bee did mention about Naruto learning all of this in training, just briefly. He has gained a lot of new techniques considering how many of his previous techniques he couldn't use more than a few chapters ago. I like that he has gained the new techniques but he seemed to gain them quickly. So obviously I think he has new techniques in store, because these techniques seemed more fitting for a crowd of enemies rather than a single one, so he may reveal new techniques when he battles someone one-on-one, like an Edo Tensei, unless the Rasenkyugan could be considered as imobilizing them, or he may have a seperate technique to imobilize the Edo Tensei.

Off the subject of Naruto's new jutsu techniques, the third eye is not that big of a stretch. If you see the panel where you see the close up of Madara's mask, you can barely see the edge that shows that tamoe has some depth, indicating that there's a hole there, but I don't believe it is a combination of the rinengan and the EMS, I believe it may be a byakugan, or may be where he wants to place a byakugan.

Also, if Naruto was fighting the Zetsu's in the Amazon, we could save the rainforest, just saying.

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
06-29-2011, 03:24 PM
wow i think naruto really surprised everybody he did so many techs my brain hurts. its time to see sasuke now

Taker369
06-29-2011, 03:42 PM
like ichigo kurosaki?

did u really have to go there ? listen to me little jimmy just because i said i hate naruto the character you try to troll me and compare naruto to ichigp when there nothing alike in case your stupid or or something ichigo dont have any major power ups at the moment and naruto looks like a plain old copy of a super sayain in fact most of narutos training through out shippuden is the same kinda training goku did as a kid so listen up little jimmy aka naruto tard this whole war could be used to make characters grow like team 10 did instead we get nothing of the sort and now all the power ups mean nothing since naruto became godly and you are a biased fan good day .

Jutsu Junkie
06-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Speaking from my experience in martial arts, learning variations on a technique is pretty easy once you've thoroughly learned the root technique. I don't look at Naruto as being a very quick student, but he has energy (chakra/senju body) and perseverance in spades, so it's not so difficult for him to master variations on an understood jutsu. Remember that all we saw were variations of rasengan, a technique he didn't even invent and in actuality isn't all that great at performing (consider his need for support from his clones -- something his master didn't require). If he were able to produce a rasengan with one hand, think about how much more powerful he'd be. I still look at him as hampered by, for lack of a better term, a learning disability.

THE GOOD: Rasenkyuugan!!! Need I say more? Seriously, I loved this chapter. I just want Bee to step in and throw down like it's a team effort, and my enjoyment will be maxed. Also, I know it's "just" taijutsu, but a flying sidekick from a dude in RM has to suck a giant one; you'd think he could get by with just that and save the rasengans for a real enemy.

THE BAD: Maybe I missed it, but why didn't Shikaku actually directly warn Naruto and Bee that the Zetsu clones might be a trap?

THE UGLY: For lack of anything better to criticize, Bee's rapping is off the Richter Scale lame. And I wish they'd stop saying "see this tech right here? Do that and you DIE!" and then Naruto does it and is fine. Although, we don't actually know that Naruto isn't still taking a huge risk with kagebunshin in RM. But history tells us that would be expecting too much, I guess...

Parak111
06-29-2011, 03:57 PM
Great chapter. Naruto is now officialy hax. Let's see what hax Sasuke gets later.

Kreegah!!!
06-29-2011, 03:59 PM

Yay! Someone else noticed! I wonder if the pupil on the mask will house an uber eye, possibly pyramidal in shape.

>_>

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Yay! Someone else noticed! I wonder if the pupil on the mask will house an uber eye, possibly pyramidal in shape.

>_>

So four eyes? =O

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 04:02 PM
did u really have to go there ? listen to me little jimmy just because i said i hate naruto the character you try to troll me and compare naruto to ichigp when there nothing alike in case your stupid or or something ichigo dont have any major power ups at the moment and naruto looks like a plain old copy of a super sayain in fact most of narutos training through out shippuden is the same kinda training goku did as a kid so listen up little jimmy aka naruto tard this whole war could be used to make characters grow like team 10 did instead we get nothing of the sort and now all the power ups mean nothing since naruto became godly and you are a biased fan good day .

*yawn* heard that one b4 b|( like ichigo's lame hyperbolic time chamber training's any different

Yori
06-29-2011, 04:16 PM
To be honest I didn't like it. You guys cried like a girl on her period when Sasuke showed his power at the Kage Summit - Danzo Arc but if Naruto does it it's awesome. -___- That power up is to strong and it happened to quick. There is no hope for Lee, or Neji to make a mark in this manga anymore and I'm pissed.

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 04:20 PM
thats because the difference is sasuke recieve his power up because of PNJ to keep him alive. example *liger bomb, sasuke lives because susanoo randomly appears* but when naruto has shown his power its because he TRAINED for it. ^-^

Yori
06-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Um Smart one Sasuke having the MS couldn't have been an legit reason for that cause? -__-

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 04:31 PM
-_-.........*facepalm*

yeah, recieving your brothers techiques from his finger without training yourself which caussed susanoo to appear....nope, can't think of one reason why it should be legit

Yori
06-29-2011, 04:40 PM
... The people on this forum.

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 04:45 PM

mrsticky005
06-29-2011, 05:05 PM
Just noticed. We were introduced to F!!! `:D
Well at least a Zetsu in the form of F.

Bee: F!!!!!
F: You!!!

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 05:07 PM
lol!!!!

Shadow Clone77
06-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Loved this chapter. Sure it didn't show him train, but oh well. None of his new jutsu or abilities should come as a surprise. Mastering chakra arms was a given the second he took control of the 9-tails chakra, it was a move the 9-tails used everytime it took control of Naruto. Naruto using rasengan creatively shouldn't be a surprise either it's his signature move besides clones.

Naruto has used rasengan to create a vacuum whirpool in the land of tea arc. Already knew how to make rasenshuriken and was training to master the tailed beast bomb using the foxes chakra arms similiar to the way he previously used clones to create rasengan and rasenshuriken. He has learned to create larger rasengan it don't see why he can't shrink them also. Naruto had already summoned Gamabunta, the new summon isn't any different. Him getting super speed isn't surprising given his father was the 4th was the fastest shinobi.

The only PnJ is explaining how he can use clone when it was explained that could kill him. I will expect some kind of explaination about that plot hole.

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2011, 05:16 PM
The only PnJ is explaining how he can use clone when it was explained that could kill him. I will expect some kind of explaination about that plot hole.

When that whole thing was said, the Eight Tails said that it happened to itself and Bee before as well, but that it doesn't anymore since Bee tamed the Chakra, yada yada yada. They said it would only be dangerous because he had yet to tame the Nine Tails Chakra, so for all we know he has tamed it, and Kishi just conveniently left it out.

That or it might come back at the worst moment possible and cause doom for Naruto during a big fight.

Shadow Clone77
06-29-2011, 05:21 PM
I've thought of that too Nick. Somehow I don't think the 9-tails wants to lose it's mind and become part of the 10-tail, which is what will happen if Madara wins. It probably still thinks it can gain control of Naruto eventually and be free.

Taker369
06-29-2011, 05:37 PM
-_-.........*facepalm*

yeah, recieving your brothers techiques from his finger without training yourself which caussed susanoo to appear....nope, can't think of one reason why it should be legit

contradicting your self little jimmy naruto used a bunch of moves in this chapter witch he didn't even train with and at least sasuke is more bad ass i mean he dont have TNJ like naruto does and as of now sasuke is training for the fight with naruto stop being so dam biased towards sasuke all you naruto tards do is contradict your self's and sasukes susanoo is legit its part of his faimly and clan.

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 06:04 PM
awww did i hurt ur widdl' feelings taker? ^-^ training??? he's sitting on his butt with bandages on his head while whining "IZ IT DONE YET?!". lol "sasuke is badass" so a character who gets kicked around like a ragged doll and saved because of plot means he's badass?? please. also it seems you missed a few chapters ago when naruto was busy lifting blocks with his chakra arms and training his RM before he realized there was trouble in war. boy oh boy the sasu-tards make me laugh.

narulvr
06-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Naruto shouldn't have to train, all he did was improve his old jutsu he's been using for years. And sasuke did kinda cheat on his ms abilities since they where given to him, but he was the one to use them and master them when he needed to. All and all they're both haxxed but fun to see own people.

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 06:16 PM
^this. i'd +rep you if i could

Shadow Clone77
06-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Naruto shouldn't have to train, all he did was improve his old jutsu he's been using for years.Exactly what I was trying to say, but you put it much more directly. All he did was use variations of moves he already knew. Of course his old moves were going to power up with the 9-tails chakra.

narulvr
06-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Honestly I'm a chef and i know how to make meatballs rite, so in termolgy if I wanted to make a meatloaf I'm just doin the samething I can already do but in a bigger scale. Hince mini rasenshuriken he could do it before but with less chakra and less time. Or rasengan vacuum he just made a massive rasengan and pullde in zetsus with it. Moral of the story if he has the abillity to do it before then of course he can do it but with more power and chakra to back him up.

Yori
06-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Everything Naruto did in this chapter Kishi contradicted himself. I thought it was impossible for Naruto to create clones in RS, but he popped them out his ass. Raseangan variants? Last time we saw him he was have a hard time balancing out the ratio.

Noctis Arashi
06-29-2011, 07:40 PM
Everything Naruto did in this chapter Kishi contradicted himself. I thought it was impossible for Naruto to create clones in RS, but he popped them out his ass. Raseangan variants? Last time we saw him he was have a hard time balancing out the ratio.
I agree.

Naruto got these haxxed out powers in like...4 chapters. He did nothing important, or emotional.

Sasuke, had to kill his brother, which was literally, his entire motivation for the entire series, and he got lesser versions of his powers, which he worked up to get.

I find all of this very hypocritical, just because naruto is the "good guy."

Rasen_Chidori
06-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Kinda funny since for the whole series Sasuke got pretty much every power up handed to him :lol:

The Sharingan awakening against Haku a gift from his bloodline, not something he had to work for.
Increased speed from copying Lee thanks to the sharingan.
The curse mark from Orochimaru.
His sharingan leveling up against Naruto in the middle of the fight.
Stage two curse mark once again given to him from the pill he took.
Getting a HUGE power up during the time skip compared to the other characters.
Awakening the MS basically a power up for winning a fight rather than something he actually had to work for.
His Susanoo leveling up just because he got a bit cranky.
Having the EMS given to him by Madara.

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2011, 07:52 PM

Shadow Clones: He can use them, it's just dangerous.

Rasengan Variants: He was having trouble getting the ratio for the Tailed Beast Rasengan down. He didn't use it this chapter.

Yori
06-29-2011, 07:54 PM
- The Sharingan awakening was legit since he was bound to awaken due to his father having a a high position in the Uchiha and his brother Itachi.

- Legit since that was an ability his Sharingan can do
- Naruto has the fox... problem?
- Bound to happen since we knew the Sharingan can mature over time
- Naruto borrowing the fox power every time he got his ass beat.
- Thats called training. Something Naruto and everyone else did over the time-skip.
- To gain the the MS you have to go through some mental pain and for him it was losing his brother. Can't fault him for that since Itachi & Madara probably went through it to.
- Already said that Sasuke powers increases due to his hate. We saw that countless of times before his Susanoo.
- Again Naruto had helped talking over his fox.

-___-

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 08:05 PM
I agree.

Naruto got these haxxed out powers in like...4 chapters. He did nothing important, or emotional.

Sasuke, had to kill his brother, which was literally, his entire motivation for the entire series, and he got lesser versions of his powers, which he worked up to get.

I find all of this very hypocritical, just because naruto is the "good guy."

huh? he TRAINED off panel before the war started. he lifted rocks with his chakra arms, tried to get the ratio of his bijuu chakara down. he's been training for these powers from pre-war to after hanzo vs mifune. its manga fact.

he didn't work up to get his powers. he copied lee's technique, earned CS from orochimaru, and got his gift of MS from being poked in the forehead by itachi before his death with little to no training at all.

the only time i'll ADMIT he trained was during 2 years with orochimaru.

its not hypacritical, its manga fact.

Taker369
06-29-2011, 08:58 PM
awww did i hurt ur widdl' feelings taker? ^-^ training??? he's sitting on his butt with bandages on his head while whining "IZ IT DONE YET?!". lol "sasuke is badass" so a character who gets kicked around like a ragged doll and saved because of plot means he's badass?? please. also it seems you missed a few chapters ago when naruto was busy lifting blocks with his chakra arms and training his RM before he realized there was trouble in war. boy oh boy the sasu-tards make me laugh.

your really makeing me starting to hate naruto since all the fans or hypocritical when it comes to sasuke and naruto whats wrong with being a sasuke fan ? you gonna judge someone for liking a certain character the truth is naruto barley even had any training and yet he got these huge power ups now characters like kiba, shino, neji and many more will never get to catch up or have any power ups.

heroeking
06-29-2011, 09:15 PM
your really makeing me starting to hate naruto since all the fans or hypocritical when it comes to sasuke and naruto whats wrong with being a sasuke fan ? you gonna judge someone for liking a certain character the truth is naruto barley even had any training and yet he got these huge power ups now characters like kiba, shino, neji and many more will never get to catch up or have any power ups.

Dude. Everything Naruto has is to balance out Sasuke's power.

Sasuke has never worked for really anything.

Got the sharingan because he almost died.
Got curse mark from Orochimaru.
Got mangekyo sharingan from his brother.
Got ems from itachi's eyes.

NBT
06-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Naruto and Sasuke both suck.Happy now?

Taker369
06-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Dude. Everything Naruto has is to balance out Sasuke's power.

Sasuke has never worked for really anything.

Got the sharingan because he almost died.
Got curse mark from Orochimaru.
Got mangekyo sharingan from his brother.
Got ems from itachi's eyes.

naruto only gets his power ups because hes the main character he also has TNJ and pnj coming out of his ass sasuke got his power from his clan and just because he got it dont mean he never trained with it do u know what kinda training he went through currently im sure he is training EMS alone wouldn't be enough to stop super sayain naruto and before u ask i dont hate naruto i think it could be better then it is and more original

Devils Lawyer
06-29-2011, 09:19 PM
I applaud kishi for this time around not showing Naruto training. Made the chapter that much better.

Shadow Clone77
06-29-2011, 09:21 PM
your really makeing me starting to hate naruto since all the fans or hypocritical when it comes to sasuke and naruto whats wrong with being a sasuke fan ? you gonna judge someone for liking a certain character the truth is naruto barley even had any training and yet he got these huge power ups now characters like kiba, shino, neji and many more will never get to catch up or have any power ups.I know you're not talking to me, but Sauce is already so powerful nobody except Naruto, Kages or Madara could fight him. Those characters will never catch up to Naruto or Sasuke. It doesn't seem like a reach to me that Naruto knows how to use rasengan in different ways, he has been doing this since he learned the technique or chakra arms we already saw him train this.

I like other characters too, but I'm a Naruto fan. I have nothing against Sauce at all in fact I think he is badass. The hate on Naruto by jealous fanbois is making me resent Sauce and Lee so I see your point.

I don't dislike any characters except maybe Sakura because she is a useless crybaby that never make a situation better by being there.

I don't think I will visit this thread again because all it is now is a arguement between fanbois of certain characters and I don't want to resent Lee or Sauce because I actually like them, but Naruto is my favorite.

Just my 2 cents.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-29-2011, 09:24 PM
- The Sharingan awakening was legit since he was bound to awaken due to his father having a a high position in the Uchiha and his brother Itachi.

- Legit since that was an ability his Sharingan can do
- Naruto has the fox... problem?
- Bound to happen since we knew the Sharingan can mature over time
- Naruto borrowing the fox power every time he got his ass beat.
- Thats called training. Something Naruto and everyone else did over the time-skip.
- To gain the the MS you have to go through some mental pain and for him it was losing his brother. Can't fault him for that since Itachi & Madara probably went through it to.
- Already said that Sasuke powers increases due to his hate. We saw that countless of times before his Susanoo.
- Again Naruto had helped talking over his fox.

-___-

Agree to a point. Both were given help, but Naruto's help was only called upon at desperate times whereas Sasuke relies on them. Sasuke was given Ammy etc by Itachi, Madara even said this. It's too late to know if he would have developed it without Itachi giving him them.

Loved the chapter, just a few thoughts:
- Mito sealed 9t during Madara's fight with Hashirama, where he supposedly died (but went into exile). This makes me believe she had this trait before their fight. So either she and 9T both had this trait, or her sealing 9T lead to it gaining this ability, showing that the jinchuriki relationship (at least for 9T, who is uniquely powerful when it comes to bijuu) and power sharing goes both ways.
- When Naruto makes rasengan with 9T chakra, you get the Tailed Beast Bomb. This was shown the first time he tried. He is not having that problem now. Is he somehow able to use his chakra for this jutsu now; is this a show that he has tamed 9T; how has this changed?
- Naruto will lose his life to the fox because of his using shadow clones, and it will be at the most unfortunate moment, but then somehow a new power/help will come (which will explain the true story behind either his father's background or the SoSP) and revive him, granting him his final and ultimate power-up. If it could happen to Sasuke when Haku killed him, it can happen to Naruto.
- Eventually, Naruto will tame 9T. He will then set it free, and it will be his ally/pet

Noctis Arashi
06-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Naruto fan boys are the worst kind of people sometimes. >_>

I prefer sasuke to naruto.

I don't particularly like either.

I'm a much bigger fan of itachi and such.

Yori
06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Agree to a point. Both were given help, but Naruto's help was only called upon at desperate times whereas Sasuke relies on them. Sasuke was given Ammy etc by Itachi, Madara even said this. It's too late to know if he would have developed it without Itachi giving him them.

- Mito sealed 9t during Madara's fight with Hashirama, where he supposedly died (but went into exile). This makes me believe she had this trait before their fight. So either she and 9T both had this trait, or her sealing 9T lead to it gaining this ability, showing that the jinchuriki relationship (at least for 9T, who is uniquely powerful when it comes to bijuu) and power sharing goes both ways.
- When Naruto makes rasengan with 9T chakra, you get the Tailed Beast Bomb. This was shown the first time he tried. He is not having that problem now. Is he somehow able to use his chakra for this jutsu now; is this a show that he has tamed 9T; how has this changed?
- Naruto will lose his life to the fox because of his using shadow clones, and it will be at the most unfortunate moment, but then somehow a new power/help will come (which will explain the true story behind either his father's background or the SoSP) and revive him, granting him his final and ultimate power-up. If it could happen to Sasuke when Haku killed him, it can happen to Naruto.
- Eventually, Naruto will tame 9T. He will then set it free, and it will be his ally/pet

Wrong. The ammy Itachi implanted into Sasuke was a one time thing: A Fail Safe. Sasuke unlocked his own Ammy with his own eyes. I'm through with this thread, the Sasuke hate is old and lame on this forum.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-29-2011, 09:30 PM
naruto only gets his power ups because hes the main character he also has TNJ and pnj coming out of his ass sasuke got his power from his clan and just because he got it dont mean he never trained with it do u know what kinda training he went through currently im sure he is training EMS alone wouldn't be enough to stop super sayain naruto and before u ask i dont hate naruto i think it could be better then it is and more original

Sasuke has powerups because he is a main character as well. Naruto also got his power from his clan (Uzumaki/Senju). Sasuke cannot currently see, so I doubt he will be training. Besides, all of his recent powerups are due to his growing hatred and from his perfecting Susy he has maxed out the hatred.

Both Naruto and Sasuke have been given gifts and they both enhance them through battle (as the Senju and Uchiha way is), but as was shown in the Chunnin Exam arc Sasuke is the gifted one while Naruto is the determined/hard working (paralleling the Lee/Neji rivalry). This doesn't mean Naruto isn't gifted or Sasuke isn't hard working, but that is how they each has achieved their stature.

Devils Lawyer
06-29-2011, 09:30 PM
Wrong. The ammy Itachi implanted into Sasuke was a one time thing: A Fail Safe. Sasuke unlocked his own Ammy with his own eyes.

Actually have to disagree with that one. Considering Sasuke is using the majority of Itachi eye techniques with his own style added to them. But overall it seemed like Itachi implanted all of his eye techniques into Sasuke.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-29-2011, 09:34 PM
Wrong. The ammy Itachi implanted into Sasuke was a one time thing: A Fail Safe. Sasuke unlocked his own Ammy with his own eyes. I'm through with this thread, the Sasuke hate is old and lame on this forum.

Good call, except that Madara said that Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques into Sasuke. Manga 397 page 11.

Thank you for leaving the forum.

Noctis Arashi
06-29-2011, 09:36 PM
No, I doubt he transfered his eye techs into him. If he did, he didn't do anything hardly.

Yori
06-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Actually have to disagree with that one. Considering Sasuke is using the majority of Itachi eye techniques with his own style added to them. But overall it seemed like Itachi implanted all of his eye techniques into Sasuke.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/disneyfreek1992/gifs/disney%20gifs/163.gif

Yori
06-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Then call a spade a spade and say Itachi copied from Izuna & Madara with all of his eye techniques.

heroeking
06-29-2011, 09:38 PM
No, I doubt he transfered his eye techs into him. If he did, he didn't do anything hardly.

Sasuke got all his mangekyo techniques from Itachi.

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 09:44 PM

your really good at trolling aren't you kid? sasuke gets the most PNJ out of anybody in this series. he was suppost to die when deidara blown up and yet he had enough chakra to pull a snake of of his butt and genjutsu him!?!?? lol fail. he was suppost to die against bee's swords impaled in his skin, karin saved him. he was suppost to die from getting his chest blown off, jugo saves him. he was suppost to die when darui and raikage nearly crush him, jugo.suigetsu saved him, he was suppost to die when the kages nearly kicked his ass from kingdom come but madara & zetsu saved him at the last second. all those points were CLEARLY PNJ. lolwut? kid i just told you sasuke isn't doing squat, he's sitting on his butt while waiting for his EMS to take affect. sitting and waiting for your eyes to get accustomed AREN'T training. thats funny cause ten posts ago you said you hated him. i don't hate sasuke either but i get annoyed with his constant wank. please don't be biased and take this into account.

naruto isn't a super saiyan, he may look like one but he isn't. thats like saiying bankai ichigo or gear 2nd luffy are super saiyan. kid take a chill pill and listen for once.

@heroking ^THIS.

@NoctisArashi so are sasuke's. but hey, no fanboys are perfect eh?

Noctis Arashi
06-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Fanboys suck. I'm a fanboy to no one.

Sasuke's whiny. But I like his brand of insanity.

Naruto's annoying. But- Wait. He's just annoying.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-29-2011, 09:49 PM

I took my quote above literally from the manga. Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques into Sasuke. Madara to Sasuke, Manga 397 pg 11 "Somehow, at the last second, he transferred all his eye techniques into you." It literally happened.

Then call a spade a spade and say Itachi copied from Izuna & Madara with all of his eye techniques.

Don't recall the above from the Manga. Where exactly was this said? I ask because you answered my literal fact from the manga with speculation. How does Itachi copy eye techniques from people who died before he was born (Izuma) and have completely different eye techniques than the ones he uses (Madara)?

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 09:53 PM

and your really starting to make me hate sasuke more and more now since HIS fans (particularly the wankers actually) are no better than the narutards. its one-sided and hypacritical to go off saying ALL naruto's fans are like what you've said. i never judged one for liking a character, i only pointed out their bias for making a character they like look better by making up excuses for said-character. lolno, naruto's had so much training arcs from part 1 to 2. so has sasuke! has had a billion jutsus poofing out of his buts because he earns them for barley ANY effort. *sigh* i was seriously about to apologise for my behavior but now i'm taking it back.b:|

Devils Lawyer
06-29-2011, 09:55 PM

Since when the techs Itachi used were all original. Haven't ever seen another uchiha besides Sasuke and Itachi use amterasu or susuanoo. The only uchiha techniques that have been genually learned by anyone are kamui and sharigan genjutsu that is it.

Taker369
06-29-2011, 09:56 PM
and your really starting to make me hate sasuke more and more now since HIS fans (particularly wankers) are no better than the narutards. its one-sided and hypacritical to go off saying ALL naruto's fans are like what you've said. i never judged one for liking a character, i only pointed out their bias for making a character they like look better by making up excuses for said-character. lolno, naruto's had so much training arcs from part 1 to 2. so has sasuke! has had a billion jutsus poofing out of his buts because he earns them for barley ANY effort. *sigh* i was seriously about to apologise for my behavior but now i'm taking it back.b:|

i am a sasuke fan im trying to prove a point like yori said people hate sasuke and say he gets such and such but when a character like naruto does what he did in this chapter its ok :|

Namikaze_Naruto
06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Back to the original thread. Kakashi said naruto would have ~50x the amount of chakra he originally had if he learned to control 9T. So that means he could make 50 shadow clones that are just as strong as he originally was right?

HachibiXSenpai
06-29-2011, 10:00 PM
i am a sasuke fan im trying to prove a point like yori said people hate sasuke and say he gets such and such but when a character like naruto does what he did in this chapter its ok :|

because its been proven fact that he trains for it and thats its not a random powerup like sasuke's most of the time. and just to be clear, i admitted sasuke trained with orochimaru during part 2. hell i'll even admit he trained with kakashi and when he was a little kid.

EDIT: okay.....i guess i'll admit the nine-tails was a gift too since the beginning

uzumaki_barrage
06-30-2011, 04:08 AM
soon naruto will be able to make rasengan with his arse.

Wind Style Naruto
06-30-2011, 04:40 AM
Great chapter. Naruto is now officialy hax. Let's see what hax Sasuke gets later.

First off...HOW IS HE HAXXED!! He just showed off a few new moves and I'l list those moves.

1. Rasenrangan...its just 6 Rasengans in which he hits a lot of opponents at once with it...WOW HAXXED!!!

2. Rasenkyuugan..he just forms a giant Rasengan on his back and grabs incoming enemies and smash them into it...thats more like a combo or just a different version of Rasenrangan......whoopode...how is Sasuke's Susano'o or Tsukiyomi inferior to that.

3. Mini-Rasenshuriken....its A MINIATURE RASENSHURIKEN THAT REALLY DON'T DO ANYTHING...its was just an diversion attack...Im also glad that Naruto is resorting to diversion tactics.

4. Ninja Art Summoning: Bring Down the House Jutsu ....we've seen base Jiraiya use this technique and isn't that haxx...summons a giant toad the size of a house big whoop then Naruto as been haxed since he learned Toad Summoning then.

because its been proven fact that he trains for it and thats its not a random powerup like sasuke's most of the time. and just to be clear, i admitted sasuke trained with orochimaru during part 2. hell i'll even admit he trained with kakashi and when he was a little kid.

EDIT: okay.....i guess i'll admit the nine-tails was a gift too since the beginning

Not even over the 2 year time skip Orochimaru had jacked Sasuke up on steroids which made the progress Sasuke made more quickly and unnatural.

InnerSakura
06-30-2011, 06:09 AM
When that whole thing was said, the Eight Tails said that it happened to itself and Bee before as well, but that it doesn't anymore since Bee tamed the Chakra, yada yada yada. They said it would only be dangerous because he had yet to tame the Nine Tails Chakra, so for all we know he has tamed it, and Kishi just conveniently left it out.

That or it might come back at the worst moment possible and cause doom for Naruto during a big fight.

I totally agree with you. Im pretty sure naruto is gonna lose to madara in this war. Why else would there be a flashback where kushina didnt die when ninetails was removed? That just proves that naruto IS gonna get the ninetails removed but he wont die from it though. And i think that his biggest mistake is his stubborness. Using techniques that he KNOWS could kill him. Like rasen shuriken. He was just lucky that he learned sage mode. That way rasen shuriken didnt take as much of a toll on him. Hes gonna mess up this time though....hes gonna use shadow clones at the wrong moment in the fight with madara and his signature technique will be his downfall.....

Poodle
06-30-2011, 08:07 AM
First off...HOW IS HE HAXXED!! He just showed off a few new moves and I'l list those moves.

1. Rasenrangan...its just 6 Rasengans in which he hits a lot of opponents at once with it...WOW HAXXED!!!

2. Rasenkyuugan..he just forms a giant Rasengan on his back and grabs incoming enemies and smash them into it...thats more like a combo or just a different version of Rasenrangan......whoopode...how is Sasuke's Susano'o or Tsukiyomi inferior to that.

3. Mini-Rasenshuriken....its A MINIATURE RASENSHURIKEN THAT REALLY DON'T DO ANYTHING...its was just an diversion attack...Im also glad that Naruto is resorting to diversion tactics.

4. Ninja Art Summoning: Bring Down the House Jutsu ....we've seen base Jiraiya use this technique and isn't that haxx...summons a giant toad the size of a house big whoop then Naruto as been haxed since he learned Toad Summoning then.

Not even over the 2 year time skip Orochimaru had jacked Sasuke up on steroids which made the progress Sasuke made more quickly and unnatural.

i think rasenkyukan had a vacuum effect to it. i mean i saw the same thing with the arms seeming to smash them into the rasengan, but they said it was a vacuum and i think the image gave some signs of it sucking them in too. its so hard to tell with the still pics tho.

this chapter is going to be awesome in the anime with more filler of the abilities.

Skrall
06-30-2011, 08:11 AM
A strong start for the second day of the war.

Naruto has the boldness of criticizing the name of Guy's Taijutsu Technique 'Afternoon Tiger' by calling it a cheap name, YET the names he gives to his jutsus sound even crappier. -__-

Nonetheless, the chapter itself was great. Although the plot didn't progressed too much, at least we got to see someone getting its a$$ kicked without the usage of TnJ. :)

Shikamaru Nara
06-30-2011, 08:26 AM
A strong start for the second day of the war.

I bet you the next chapter is going to suck.

Naruto has the boldness of criticizing the name of Guy's Taijutsu Technique 'Afternoon Tiger' by calling it a cheap name, YET the names he gives to his jutsus sound even crappier. -__-

They're cool, but they're basically knock offs of his jutsu. And I love how Kishi keeps adding on to one jutsu. Just give him new ones and stop being unoriginal. It's kinda pissing me off that Naruto's got like one jutsu.

Nonetheless, the chapter itself was great. Although the plot didn't progressed too much, at least we got to see someone getting its a$$ kicked without the usage of TnJ.

Agreed.

Sparky
06-30-2011, 09:53 AM
i think rasenkyukan had a vacuum effect to it. i mean i saw the same thing with the arms seeming to smash them into the rasengan, but they said it was a vacuum and i think the image gave some signs of it sucking them in too. its so hard to tell with the still pics tho.

this chapter is going to be awesome in the anime with more filler of the abilities.

I highly doubt that they will give more filler jutsus than he already has.

They're cool, but they're basically knock offs of his jutsu. And I love how Kishi keeps adding on to one jutsu. Just give him new ones and stop being unoriginal. It's kinda pissing me off that Naruto's got like one jutsu.

That is just how Shonen is. Asking Naruto to do something else besides Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, and Summons is like asking Luffy to do a new move that doesn't involve him stretching his body parts to pound his enemies, is like telling Ichigo to do something else that isn't Getsuga Tenshou based, that is like telling Tsuna he needs something else besides shooting flames(although he did gravity control in the recent chapter).

At least Naruto unlike most Shonen characters have more than one ability. Luffy can only stretch his body parts, Ichigo can only so far shoot black reitsu, and Yusuke can only shot energy beams from his fingers or hands...Naruto has Shadow Clones, Rasengan, and Toad Summonings lets not forget Frog Kata(Sage Mode) and Chakra Arms and he is even working on his Tailed Beast Bomb.

Its because Naruto lives in a verse where a lot of characters have a lot of large variety of abilities(ex:Sasuke, Kakashi, Danzo, and so forth).

Plus, you guys forget how in Part 1 Jiraiya told Naruto he is better off focusing on the skills he got instead of learning new jutsus. Orochimaru talk smack on how Naruto doesn't have a lot of ninjutsu compared to Sasuke and Jiraiya told him its not how much ninjutsu you have its guts and some other stuff like that...blah blah blah...Naruto is always craving new jutsu but Jiraiya is always telling him he needs to improve his current ones. Which is smart advice. Taking on new tasks or skills are always a bother its best to making what know the best you can make them be.

If Naruto learned some new stuff like he is Sasuke then that would ruin the character Kishi set up.

Naruto is the type of person who makes a lot of variations out of what hes got. That is the type of person he is.

Jutsu Junkie
06-30-2011, 10:24 AM

Plus, you guys forget how in Part 1 Jiraiya told Naruto he is better off focusing on the skills he got instead of learning new jutsus. Orochimaru talk smack on how Naruto doesn't have a lot of ninjutsu compared to Sasuke and Jiraiya told him its not how much ninjutsu you have its guts and some other stuff like that...blah blah blah...Naruto is always craving new jutsu but Jiraiya is always telling him he needs to improve his current ones. Which is smart advice. Taking on new tasks or skills are always a bother its best to making what know the best you can make them be.

If Naruto learned some new stuff like he is Sasuke then that would ruin the character Kishi set up.

Naruto is the type of person who makes a lot of variations out of what hes got. That is the type of person he is.

The one flaw in that logic is that Naruto is obviously weak against genjutsu -- majorly weak. I remember Jaraiya saying he'd never be good at it, because you have to be that type, but of course the tailed beast gives him access to unexplored abilities now, and if one of those powers can serve as a counter to genjutsu, he'd best learn to employ it, despite his late master's advice. Like the tailed beast bomb, he might need to practice it, as opposed to his "evil sense." This would constitute a new jutsu, and considering who he's going up against, an essential jutsu.

InnerSakura
06-30-2011, 10:27 AM
I agree with sparky :)

But Jutsu Junkie is also right in a way. I agree that Naruto is weak against genjutsu. And thats one of the reasons why I believe he will lose to Madara. or Sasuke. But he's still gonna come back and kick butt later on in the chapters though. Thats what I think.

Sparky
06-30-2011, 10:41 AM
The one flaw in that logic is that Naruto is obviously weak against genjutsu -- majorly weak. I remember Jaraiya saying he'd never be good at it, because you have to be that type, but of course the tailed beast gives him access to unexplored abilities now, and if one of those powers can serve as a counter to genjutsu, he'd best learn to employ it, despite his late master's advice. Like the tailed beast bomb, he might need to practice it, as opposed to his "evil sense." This would constitute a new jutsu, and considering who he's going up against, an essential jutsu.

How is that flaw in what I said?

Breaking Genjutsu is a generic skill that everyone should know and even Naruto knows it.

Jiraiya taught Naruto how to break Genjutsu so he can be prepared to face Sasuke and Itachi. However, the 2 are highly skilled Genjutsu users so that isn't enough.

Besides Naruto sucking at Genjutsu is keeping him from being haxxed and that is smart from making uber. Its a fault in all that power he got if people like Tayuya and Itachi can still trap him with Genjutsu. Hell Pain/Rinnegan users is greatly affected by Genjutsu.

Besides there is still Itachi's gift and more possibilities.

Nick Tasogare
06-30-2011, 10:48 AM

First, he's not making the Tailed Beast Bomb, he's making Rasengan/Rasengan Variants. They aren't the same thing, despite how alike they are.

Second, lol no, there's no way he's gonna free it and make it an ally.

Then stop logging on lmao

Nope.jpg Sasuke isn't relying solely on Itachi's power, which you have no proof was more than a one time thing. When he used the Itachi Implanted Susano'o, his eye became exactly like Itachi's Mangekyo. Ever since then, he's had his own Mangekyo when it was used. He also has his own techniques, such as the Genjutsu that showcased a monstrous version of his Susano'o at the Kage Summit, and his Susano'o is very different. Furthermore, if Sasuke didn't have his own Amaterasu abilities, what would the point in him being able to use Blaze Style?

Actually he's not. The Tailed Beast serves as a partner who can break the Genjutsu in an external manner with their Chakra stopping the host's, so there's how he's NOT weak to Genjutsu.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
06-30-2011, 11:32 AM
it was an awesome chapter!!

and....THEY FINALLY REALIZED YAMATO IS IN DANGER!!!
i wish i could find and save him now!! yamato taicho!!!
when i read that part, i started panicking and shaking...YAMATO!!!

zerosameri
06-30-2011, 01:58 PM
You can't get any better than Madara being immortal!

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
06-30-2011, 05:11 PM
`|(and with that everyone else power ups mean jack crap now naruto the character is still lame

im glad you this i thought i was the only one pal

this manga series is being streched like jeggins this is still on the war we still havent seen mandara or kakashis face gmab and naruto and the other characters all are copies of dbz there not even fighting anymore justs magic everywhere they should call it shippuden z lol

the lame talking over and over agian is driving me coo coo where are the others this is only about naruto and sasuke this manga is not as good as it used to be im a fan of naruto but i hate shippuden its boring now and not as original and inventive as before they sold out face it

if this keeps up there will be no good chars they all get killed of and when they come back there super weak....heavily dissapointed here we need to see some real combat already this war is a joke
wish they would stop being greedy and finish this manga already or start somethin new

HachibiXSenpai
06-30-2011, 06:44 PM
*sigh* to each their own

Yori
06-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Then stop logging on lmao

Haha so funny -___- Lame

Nick Tasogare
06-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the lame forums, enjoy your stay =)

Wooster
06-30-2011, 08:27 PM
You can't get any better than Madara being immortal!
Immortal...LIKE OBITO!!!

iMario999
06-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Mini rasen shouriken loooool

Jonesy
06-30-2011, 10:09 PM
I can't wait to see Naruto and Sasuke fight. :3

It's gonna be intense.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-30-2011, 10:11 PM
First, he's not making the Tailed Beast Bomb, he's making Rasengan/Rasengan Variants. They aren't the same thing, despite how alike they are.

Second, lol no, there's no way he's gonna free it and make it an ally.

I was referring to the first time B asked him to make a rasengan when he was in 9T cloak mode, and it ended up being a Tailed Beast Bomb and blowing up in his face. Bee then said that the rasengan is exactly the same as the Tailed Beast Bomb, which lead into Naruto trying to master it. My question was how, when trying to make rasengan earlier it became a tailed beast bomb, he now creates his original rasengan while in 9T cloak mode. He shouldn't be able to create rasengan or rasenshuriken while in 9T mode, as it would just become a tailed beast bomb.

As for the second part, crazier things could happen :D

zerosameri
07-01-2011, 04:30 AM
immortal...like obito!!!
like kagami!

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-01-2011, 06:54 AM
sasuke is so typical now before he had identity now hes a typical villan but hes also good sasuke is just a vegeta with a bad hair day and red eyes ? his eyes are red not because of sharingan but he stays up all night thinking of more ways to hax no jutso. i misssed the days pre hax when the chars worked as a team . this manga needs to end now its almost 20 years now yet there not even adults yet these chars should have stayed young or gotten older . the best char was the jman and gai and kakashi and tobi but now they are all replaced by typical villans and heros or become weak compared to hax sasuke and hax madara . i knew the war was a waste. finish this manga and give other creators a chance kishimoto.

Rezeon
07-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Wow that was a lot of new moves from Naruto in a single chapter.
The only thing about the rasengan riot that caught me off guard was the sheer number of rasengans he made in one go. The vacuum actually seems like an obvious variation for rasengan, although I think rasengan-blender might be a more accurate name. Summoning Gamashiro was something that he has always been theoretically capable of, I'm guessing we'll be seeing Bunta and Ken later too. The mini-rasenshuriken though... that one annoyed me on multiple levels.

I think the problem people are having with Naruto suddenly busting out so many never before seen Rasengan variants is that there was no shown practice involved. This makes it seem odd when he can suddenly start spamming new versions of techniques that he had trouble with previously.

Needing more chakra and extra hands was never the problem with Naruto's techniques. It was the fact that he didn't have the level of skill to focus on multiple tasks at the same time. Rasen-shuriken is an even worse example, as he needed 3 clones to divide out the thought process, but now he can just whip one up on his finger like it is nothing. Apparently the Kyuubi's chakra makes him smarter now. :???: I guess we are just supposed to file this under the rule of cool and roll with it.

Him spamming his shadow clones now, reducing RS modes time limit, seems like it might be bordering on a plothole depending on how the next couple chapters go.

---

The mention that Mito also had the ability to sense evil seem like it came out of nowhere too. I guess Kishi felt the need to pad out her skills like he did with the second Hokage. I wonder if this means we will be getting more references to her now.

HachibiXSenpai
07-01-2011, 11:19 AM
he was shown training during the war arc, it'd be pretty obvious that all he did with his chakra arms were training them with rasengan variants likiddy-split. as for the shadow clone part its been shown that naruto will taim the kyuubi because of that

Parak111
07-01-2011, 11:42 AM
sasuke is so typical now before he had identity now hes a typical villan but hes also good sasuke is just a vegeta with a bad hair day and red eyes ? his eyes are red not because of sharingan but he stays up all night thinking of more ways to hax no jutso. i misssed the days pre hax when the chars worked as a team . this manga needs to end now its almost 20 years now yet there not even adults yet these chars should have stayed young or gotten older . the best char was the jman and gai and kakashi and tobi but now they are all replaced by typical villans and heros or become weak compared to hax sasuke and hax madara . i knew the war was a waste. finish this manga and give other creators a chance kishimoto.

Ehm, the Naruto manga started in October 1999. It's 11 years. Not 20.

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-01-2011, 02:10 PM
listen pal i dont care if its 20 years 10 years or 100 the story has depleted after this shippuden and has not gotten better this war continues to drag out and drag us with it not happening captain. everybody was stronger in the first part of naruto thas when it was at its prime this whole shipuuuuden was a waste
no team work no cool battles no martial arts no diciplin

prime example here
naruto was training in the old days to not use the wicked evil fox and use his own power now its the opposite forget training forget diciplin forget conduct and rules all that when out the window when kishi all of a sudden found it necessary to give naruto the most hax. the same with sasuke no conduct no rules

thats why this generation is so fried this naruto has gone down in the gutter and it needs to end the best battles are still in the first half not shippuden and you all know it on a artistic level on a moral level on a personal level shipuuuden is just gone to trash

the new morals of shipuuuuden is forget the rules (naruto sasuke)
kill whoever out of anger( rakage) not listen to authority naruto and instead of avoiding going the evil way they embrace it (naruto demon fox ) sasuke (psycotic murdering killer ) if these two are supposed to be the good guys then this manga the youth and the world has fallen. wish half of you would take
your school work as serious or come up with ideas not on how naruto can get his lover sasuke but how the world can be improved naruto is just teaching people to be dissobedient and egotistic

sasuke murdered danzo in cold blood this teaches a bad lesson to kids disney xd will never air that wickedness

Kreegah!!!
07-01-2011, 02:28 PM
So four eyes? =O

listen pal i dont care if its 20 years 10 years or 100 the story has depleted after this shippuden and has not gotten better this war continues to drag out and drag us with it not happening captain. everybody was stronger in the first part of naruto thas when it was at its prime this whole shipuuuuden was a waste

prime example here
naruto was training in the old days to not use the wicked evil fox and use his own power now its the opposite forget training forget diciplin forget conduct and rules all that when out the window when kishi all of a sudden found it necessary to give naruto the most hax. the same with sasuke no conduct no rules

thats why this generation is so fried this naruto has gone down in the gutter and it needs to end the best battles are still in the first half not shippuden and you all know it on a artistic level on a moral level on a personal level shipuuuden is just gone to trash

kill whoever out of anger( rakage) not listen to authority naruto and instead of avoiding going the evil way they embrace it (naruto demon fox ) sasuke (psycotic murdering killer ) if these two are supposed to be the good guys then this manga the youth and the world has fallen. wish half of you would take
your school work as serious or come up with ideas not on how naruto can get his lover sasuke but how the world can be improved naruto is just teaching people to be dissobedient and egotistic

sasuke murdered danzo in cold blood this teaches a bad lesson to kids disney xd will never air that wickedness

I'm trying not to poop myself as I read this. I leave it to you guys to ascertain the topicality of this statement.

AgentShayd
07-01-2011, 02:37 PM

prime example here

obviously you have a bug up your ass and can NOT appreciate the finer points of Naruto Shippuden. Sasuke killing Danzo is a GOOD thing, and Disney airs crap all the time that Disney says they don't support! So mister "I have a huge bug up my ass and need it removed", you can hate all you want, but the idea that Naruto is teaching ppl anything is so stupid I can't even rationalize why ppl would think that. I mean out of all the crap that is on tv right now, seriously. People make the decision to do things, and blaming it on a TV show is just an excuse to justify their actions instead of taking responsibility. Secondly if you are so hard up against Naruto, than why the hell are you commenting about Naruto on a Naruto forum? You don't have to like it, but seriously, shut your pie hole and let the fans have their moment.

moonwatcher
07-01-2011, 02:39 PM
if there was a "like" button i'd press it

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-01-2011, 03:49 PM
it will take 3 weeks for us to see mandara fight if were lucky. 80%talk 15%flashbacks and 5% action. where in the world is anko sandiego when will kishi reveal and not take away. cant wait for more flash backs and talk jutsos when the manga was good. the last chapter that was good was the konan battle. why you getting so personal about my pie hole? its a discussion im discusted with the manga for the last 3 weeks nothing but talking and cursing and flashbacks .,,naruto should turn into a comedy because lately thats all there good at no fights no morals just pure rebellion for a rebellious fan base .

Sagepain
07-01-2011, 03:55 PM
it will take 3 weeks for us to see mandara fight if were lucky. 80%talk 15%flashbacks and 5% action. where in the world is anko sandiego when will kishi reveal and not take away. cant wait for more flash backs and talk jutsos when the manga was good. the last chapter that was good was the konan battle. why you getting so personal about my pie hole? its a discussion im discusted with the manga for the last 3 weeks nothing but talking and cursing and flashbacks .,,naruto should turn into a comedy because lately thats all there good at no fights no morals just pure rebellion for a rebellious fan base .

3 chapters of flashbacks...................Thats what your mad about?

Pathetic thats all I gotta say, Tons of Manga's Have MUCH longer flashbacks, If you don't like naruto shippuden then go post in the ORIGINAL NARUTO section of the forum thats what its there for.

While your busy trying to shove your opinions down fans throats they pity you and laugh at you.

Nick Tasogare
07-01-2011, 03:56 PM
I was referring to the first time B asked him to make a rasengan when he was in 9T cloak mode, and it ended up being a Tailed Beast Bomb and blowing up in his face. Bee then said that the rasengan is exactly the same as the Tailed Beast Bomb, which lead into Naruto trying to master it. My question was how, when trying to make rasengan earlier it became a tailed beast bomb, he now creates his original rasengan while in 9T cloak mode. He shouldn't be able to create rasengan or rasenshuriken while in 9T mode, as it would just become a tailed beast bomb.

As for the second part, crazier things could happen :D

The Tailed Beast Ball and Rasengan are similar in that they are both shaped the same way. However, Tailed Beast Ball is an 8:2 combination of Positive Black and Negative White Chakra, whereas Rasengan is just Chakra. He's still working on the Tailed Beast Rasengan, but using the arms to form it gave him practice with using the arms for actual rasengan, and since he can so much more molding with the chakra arms then he could with regular arms, he got the Rasengan and Rasengan Variant capabilities.

I'm trying not to poop myself as I read this. I leave it to you guys to ascertain the topicality of this statement.

Why'd you quote me, Kreehag!?

Vivi
07-01-2011, 03:56 PM
like kagami!

Are you implying something with this?:P

Yin-yang release sannin
07-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Yeah yah, word fight cool. This Chapter was cooler, So stick to the topics before you guys dull the rest of us.
Naruto when did you learn all that. Rasenshuruken with 1 finger who can beat that. Even madara will drop his jaw if he saw that.

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-01-2011, 04:10 PM
see you cant defend it cause you know its true dont you want to see fights again and a warm story and real team work instead of the focus on super sayin naruto and sasuke t jiraya the third itachi the fourth danzo sasori orochimaru kissame all the best killed off and when they return as zombies they are super fodder that get defeated in 4 pages cmon wake up
i want to see my questions answered not flashbacks of when they asking the questions
its clear as day madara is a a mix of eyes zetsu and obito called tobi
zetsu is madaras brother ----------------clear as day but instead of understanding me your defending this -----the art work sucks the action is slowed and the message is flawed

HachibiXSenpai
07-01-2011, 04:18 PM
obviously you have a bug up your ass and can NOT appreciate the finer points of Naruto Shippuden. Sasuke killing Danzo is a GOOD thing, and Disney airs crap all the time that Disney says they don't support! So mister "I have a huge bug up my ass and need it removed", you can hate all you want, but the idea that Naruto is teaching ppl anything is so stupid I can't even rationalize why ppl would think that. I mean out of all the crap that is on tv right now, seriously. People make the decision to do things, and blaming it on a TV show is just an excuse to justify their actions instead of taking responsibility. Secondly if you are so hard up against Naruto, than why the hell are you commenting about Naruto on a Naruto forum? You don't have to like it, but seriously, shut your pie hole and let the fans have their moment.

forget him he's just trolling. honestly at least you get the moral of shippuden.`:)

Merechan
07-01-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm still waiting for Naruto to fight Sasuke. It's going to be so intense.

Sagepain
07-01-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm still waiting for Naruto to fight Sasuke. It's going to be so intense.

yeah just like the first time, I can't wait :)

Namikaze_Naruto
07-01-2011, 09:58 PM
The Tailed Beast Ball and Rasengan are similar in that they are both shaped the same way. However, Tailed Beast Ball is an 8:2 combination of Positive Black and Negative White Chakra, whereas Rasengan is just Chakra. He's still working on the Tailed Beast Rasengan, but using the arms to form it gave him practice with using the arms for actual rasengan, and since he can so much more molding with the chakra arms then he could with regular arms, he got the Rasengan and Rasengan Variant capabilities.

I'm going off Bee having said that they are exactly the same (Manga 519). They are the same process, although one uses the chakra of a normal human the other the special chakra of a tailed beast (using Bee's words). Naruto even says that 'it doesn't feel like a normal rasengan works in this mode.'

If Naruto was incapable of creating a rasengan before while in 9T mode (according to both him and Bee), why can he now create them? I understand your point about the variations, but considering Naruto said he doesn't believe he can use his main jutsu coupled with the fact that he has shelved his own chakra which 9T is currently feeding off of, this is something that will have to be addressed otherwise it will be a gaping plot hole.

Mizukage
07-01-2011, 10:03 PM
(LOVE) Mini Rasen Shuriken (LOVE)

I really liked this chapter and episode 218. Maybe I'm just in a good mood, but they felt right to me.

AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HURRY UP AND SAVE YAMATO! HE'S DYING AND I LOVE HIM! (nobody has even mentioned him since he's been gone. Even still!)

AgentShayd
07-01-2011, 10:52 PM
That coming from a mister "I want to see fights"... you sir make no sense at all. If you don't like, don't read it.. simple! I find NOTHING wrong with Naruto. I think the real problem is you have probably out grown it and have moved on to a different taste. You are correct this is a discussion, so why are you debating it?

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-01-2011, 11:22 PM
That coming from a mister "I want to see fights"... you sir make no sense at all. If you don't like, don't read it.. simple! I find NOTHING wrong with Naruto. I think the real problem is you have probably out grown it and have moved on to a different taste. You are correct this is a discussion, so why are you debating it?

lmao relax i like it but i hate that kishi killed of my favorite haaa u would never understand i just hope we get some real action soon i have nothing against you or anybody here it had to be said thats all

Parak111
07-02-2011, 10:58 AM

Who says Naruto's aimed at children? It's nothing like that. Disney XD aim it for children and edit it for the children, because they make money that way.

Mind telling me what's the stuff for children in Naruto? The homosexual innuendos in Naruto's "search" for Sasuke? Sasuke and Sai in an intimate pose? Sai's interest in Naruto's ;););););)? Or maybe Asuma smoking? Cutting someone's head off? (Hidan) Plucking someone's eyes off their eye sockets? (Itachi and Sasuke/Madara) Beating someone's arm off their body, then crushing their throat and stabbing them to death? (Jiraiya) Or would it be nailing a nail in someone's eye? (Kakashi vs Pain)

Naruto is aimed at teens, and I laugh at people who say it's for children. I mean, seriously...think before you talk bull.

see you cant defend it cause you know its true dont you want to see fights again and a warm story and real team work instead of the focus on super sayin naruto and sasuke t jiraya the third itachi the fourth danzo sasori orochimaru kissame all the best killed off and when they return as zombies they are super fodder that get defeated in 4 pages cmon wake up
i want to see my questions answered not flashbacks of when they asking the questions
its clear as day madara is a a mix of eyes zetsu and obito called tobi
zetsu is madaras brother ----------------clear as day but instead of understanding me your defending this -----the art work sucks the action is slowed and the message is flawed

Your point is?

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Who says Naruto's aimed at children? It's nothing like that. Disney XD aim it for children and edit it for the children, because they make money that way.

Mind telling me what's the stuff for children in Naruto? The homosexual innuendos in Naruto's "search" for Sasuke? Sasuke and Sai in an intimate pose? Sai's interest in Naruto's ;););););)? Or maybe Asuma smoking? Cutting someone's head off? (Hidan) Plucking someone's eyes off their eye sockets? (Itachi and Sasuke/Madara) Beating someone's arm off their body, then crushing their throat and stabbing them to death? (Jiraiya) Or would it be nailing a nail in someone's eye? (Kakashi vs Pain)

Naruto is aimed at teens, and I laugh at people who say it's for children. I mean, seriously...think before you talk bull.

Your point is?

hey pal your not getting my point im talking about the manga here not the show the manga is not showing the chars i wanna see okay cowboy. second im just saying how i feel just wish kishi would show more joint forces hey im gonna speak right to kish right now pal ..

.(dear mr kishimoto i think you did amazing work but look pal i wish you wouldnt kill off everybody so fast and bring back jiriya please and make itachi and nagato break free from hax kabuchimaru and hax max madara please and make itachi and nagato become immortals that will show up every now and then to help the good guys thanks buddy your pal michael knight.)

Kreegah!!!
07-02-2011, 06:32 PM
We need a grammar Nazi force, seriously. Or a mod dedicated to translating gibberish. This isn't the worst example, but the straw broke my back and I'm pissed.

Hey, Pal! You are not getting my point; I am talking about the manga here--not the show! The manga is not showing the characters that I want to see, okay, Cowboy?! Secondly, I am just saying how I feel: I just wish Kishimoto would show more of the joint forces on the Shinobi/Samurai Alliance. Hey! I am going to speak right to Kishimoto...

...(Dear Mr. Kishimoto:

I think you did amazing work, but look, Pal, I wish you would not kill off everybody so fast--and bring back Jiraiya, please; and make Itachi and Nagato break free from the plot-powered Kabuto/Orochimaru and absurdly-powered Tobi, please! Make Itachi and Nagato become immortals that will show up occasionally to help the good guys. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Buddy!

Your pal,
Michael Knight)

Was that your intent, sir?

Ever at your service,
Kreegah!

Kreegah!!!
07-02-2011, 06:39 PM
By the way, if it is right, it only brings to light a host of issues to boggle one's mind.

Honestly, we barely understand each other when we use proper syntax. We all should strive to better ourselves--not for the sake of some grammar monger, but to keep ourselves sane and unconfused. I know we will never achieve perfection, but there's a line that's just absurd to cross in the name of ignorance. Can't even blame this on English being a second language or some nonsense. I've seen enough in my time to know it's out-and-out laziness.

Now where is my chill pill?! :mad:

Nick Tasogare
07-02-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm going off Bee having said that they are exactly the same (Manga 519). They are the same process, although one uses the chakra of a normal human the other the special chakra of a tailed beast (using Bee's words). Naruto even says that 'it doesn't feel like a normal rasengan works in this mode.'

If Naruto was incapable of creating a rasengan before while in 9T mode (according to both him and Bee), why can he now create them? I understand your point about the variations, but considering Naruto said he doesn't believe he can use his main jutsu coupled with the fact that he has shelved his own chakra which 9T is currently feeding off of, this is something that will have to be addressed otherwise it will be a gaping plot hole.

'Your technique is exactly like the Tailed Beast Bomb' Nowhere did he say they were the same thing. The Rasengan was created by observing the process of the Tailed Beast Bomb by the Fourth, Bee also said that. If they were the same thing Rasengan couldn't have been 'invented'.

Same process means Shape Manipulation and how the Chakra is shaped.

Furthermore, just because his Chakra is shelved apparently doesn't mean inaccessible. He's not supposed to use Shadow Clones, yet it was never said that it isn't available. Shadow Clones and Rasengan use the same Chakra, and we did see him launch Shadow Clones, meaning either his actual Chakra is still available, or whatever Chakra he has is usable for regular Ninjutsu.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Bee said Rasengan is like the tailed beast bomb because you collect chakra into on area and condense it, unlike Chidori where it's let loose.

To add to what Nick said.

MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
07-02-2011, 10:15 PM
We need a grammar Nazi force, seriously. Or a mod dedicated to translating gibberish. This isn't the worst example, but the straw broke my back and I'm pissed.

Was that your intent, sir?

Ever at your service,
Kreegah!

yea pal sorry its not shakespear but the manga is slow and the best chars are never around thanks for the hax reply but i need some real answers

Namikaze_Naruto
07-03-2011, 10:13 PM
'Your technique is exactly like the Tailed Beast Bomb' Nowhere did he say they were the same thing. The Rasengan was created by observing the process of the Tailed Beast Bomb by the Fourth, Bee also said that. If they were the same thing Rasengan couldn't have been 'invented'.

Same process means Shape Manipulation and how the Chakra is shaped.

Furthermore, just because his Chakra is shelved apparently doesn't mean inaccessible. He's not supposed to use Shadow Clones, yet it was never said that it isn't available. Shadow Clones and Rasengan use the same Chakra, and we did see him launch Shadow Clones, meaning either his actual Chakra is still available, or whatever Chakra he has is usable for regular Ninjutsu.

Exactly my point. This is something that needs to be explained. Not saying it is/was impossible, but that if what was said previously was true then current events require explanation and I hope that we receive that.

Kreegah!!!
07-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Yes, Man-I-call-pal, sorry it's not Shakespeare; but the manga is slow, and the best characterss are never around. Thanks for the sarcastic reply, but I need some real answers.

Hey, Pal! You are not getting my point; I am talking about the manga here--not the show! The manga is not showing the characters that I want to see, okay, Cowboy?! Secondly, I am just saying how I feel: I just wish Kishimoto would show more of the joint forces on the Shinobi/Samurai Alliance. Hey! I am going to speak right to Kishimoto...

...(Dear Mr. Kishimoto:

I think you did amazing work, but look, Pal, I wish you would not kill off everybody so fast--and bring back Jiraiya, please; and make Itachi and Nagato break free from the plot-powered Kabuto/Orochimaru and absurdly-powered Tobi, please! Make Itachi and Nagato become immortals that will show up occasionally to help the good guys. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Buddy!

Your pal,
Michael Knight)

^^^^

The emphasized text is the only question. In response I tell you, "I could care less, but why expend the extra effort to do so?"

Questions answering questions tend to be problematic, but I couldn't care less--nor could I conjure the energy necessary to facilitate a heartfelt sympathy.

/Pretentious

kalmeast
07-08-2011, 08:56 PM
My beef is not the idiot ranting about the manga...my beef is with you people...Naruto fans, having the time to answer one thoughtless guy? come on, i thought naruto fans were the smartest... i still think so, so dont disappoint by paying attention to ppl who dont even read or watch the series as much, not knowing how to spell character's name and sh*t.

Guess what, the ones who complain are the ones in pain each time they watch or read a new chapter because they realize Kishi is not satisfying their simple minded desires...yet they can't stop reading it cus is so good. They have no where to release their frustration but on "Kishi's kids" - the fans.

These guys dont realize that kishi is not making the series for them, but for himself...it's his masterpiece and doesn't give a sh*t about what hollywood-induced-watchers want... Naruto is the work of a true artist. Consider the War as the finale of a great symphony and Enjoy it!!!