PDA

View Full Version : Tier Debate: Kankuro vs Suigetsu

Ultimate combatant
06-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Who wins?

I say Suigetsu!!! I doubt puppets could work on him!!! :D

Vivi
06-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Kankuro's only hope is the Poison as the Puppets will do no physical damage.

Look:
Kankuro hits him in failure due to Hydration though the Puppets use alot of Poison I am inclined to believe the Poison will stay inside him.
Unless it magically disappears.

Though...since Suigetsu is basically made of Water I wonder if the Poison will spread.

Compare it to any other Liquid Substance mixed with Water.

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Can't the poison just stay in the water? It's not like water would do anything to the poison. Suigetsu would reform and have the poison already inside him.

Vivi
06-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Can't the poison just stay in the water? It's not like water would do anything to the poison. Suigetsu would reform and have the poison already inside him.

Just my point.

Also remember what happened to Shino?

He was on the verge of dying from taking in just a single breath of the Gas.

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Just my point.

Which chapter?

Ultimate combatant
06-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Just my point.

That was gas, though.

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 12:12 PM
The gas thing doesn't really matter. Once the poison enters the water Suigetsu would be dead. Nothing would help him get rid of the poison inside his body. Unless Suigetsu can turn different parts of his body into water. Which if that could happen he would just remove the section of his body that has the poison. Yet I've never seen him with that feat.

Inuyasha
06-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Which chapter?
It was original Naruto the Sand/Sound invasion on the Leaf when Sarutobi failed to kill Orochimaru.

Can't he flush out his system of the poison using water tho?

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Now I remember that part.

I'm not really sure about that part. The poison could be in different sections of his body. Since the poison would enter the water and Suigetsu would reform with the poison inside him. Can Suigetsu remove a section of his body to get rid of the poison inside him? I'm not really sure about it.

chidoriroar
06-28-2011, 01:47 PM
well BG rules state they can have whatever they need with them so i know this is kind of stupid but suigetsu can bring an ocean torid himself of the poison!

Shikamaru Nara
06-28-2011, 01:48 PM
They have to be physically able. You can't do that.

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 01:52 PM
well BG rules state they can have whatever they need with them so i know this is kind of stupid but suigetsu can bring an ocean torid himself of the poison!

That's a freaking stupid rule if you ask me. Suigetsu can bring a nuke and kill everyone, GG. :lol:

Shikamaru Nara
06-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Wrong.

Nukes don't exist in the Naruto universe as far as we know.

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 01:59 PM
It was a joke. xD

Shikamaru Nara
06-28-2011, 02:00 PM
You're a joke. P:

Nah, I know. I was poking a hole in your joke to burst your bubble. :lol:

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Why you burst my bubble? ;~;

J-Sun Tasogare
06-28-2011, 02:06 PM
I don't even think the puppets can catch him or at least hit him, he's reacted to people a lot faster than Kankuro's Puppets. Plus he could easily slice them up, though the limbs could be troublesome. The poison thing probably won't work, if he gets close enough to get hit he can get close enough to see there is poison, take a sip of his water and flush the contaminated water out. Though once his water is gone he's screwed.

Kuromaki
06-28-2011, 10:52 PM
I think you are misunderstanding.