PDA

View Full Version : Kage battle royale

USSJ
06-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Onoki, Mei, A, Hashirama Senju, 3rd Kazekage, Gaara, Minato Namikaze, Tsunade Senju and Hiruzen Sarutobi all get into a battle.
they have all their abilities. the fight is outside the Sand Village.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
06-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Are Hiruzen and Onoki in their prime?

Either way Tsunade's not gonna win. `:P

USSJ
06-25-2011, 10:14 AM
yes. everyone is in their prime

king kakashi
06-25-2011, 10:33 AM
i give the win to minato due to speed

blastrasengan
06-25-2011, 10:58 AM
No Garra he has amazing defence

Sagepain
06-25-2011, 12:43 PM
Onoki Obliterates all but Minato and A.

Minato and A team up to kill Onoki and then Minato beats A due to speed :)

Lone_Espada
06-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Onoki could fly in the air. O.o How would Minato or A reach him?

RINNEMAN1
06-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Does all abilities mean prep? If not A Pwns.

deidara330
06-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Onoki could fly in the air. O.o How would Minato or A reach him?Minato: Throws kunai. Onoki dodges. Teleport "Aw Snap look up bro" Minato.

A: I don't know.

J-Sun Tasogare
06-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Hiruzen in prime is not known so he's out

Same with Onoiki, 3rd Kazekage, and 1st

So it's;

Mei, Minato, A, Gaara, Tsunade

Tsunade gets killed by Mei
A can speedblitz Gaara
and Minato has already proven he can out maneuver A.
As long as he stays out of the mist he should be able to kill Mei as well

Minato is also the strongest by feats.

chidoriroar
06-26-2011, 05:56 AM
Onoki destroys all but A and minato with dust style then he makes them fly into each other and uses dust style while there trapped

RINNEMAN1
06-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Onoki destroys all but A and minato with dust style then he makes them fly into each other and uses dust style while there trapped

I don't think Onoki controls a person when flying. If Onoki does that he is defeated. Minato or A defeat him.

That leaves Minato and A. If Rasengan can break Lightning armor Minato wins. If not A wins.

chidoriroar
06-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Onoki can make things fly so obviously he can control them, even if he couldnt he could like make them fly and drop randomly and get them then, or he could fly out of range and let them take eachother out then use a super wide range dust style attack

RINNEMAN1
06-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Onoki could get destroyed at the begining before he is flying.

RINNEMAN1
06-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Onoki can make things fly so obviously he can control them, even if he couldnt he could like make them fly and drop randomly and get them then, or he could fly out of range and let them take eachother out then use a super wide range dust style attack

Is it really that obvious? :roll:

Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi seemed to fly freely.

Kuromaki
06-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Onoki hasn't really shown that much. He can be stopped before he does too much damage, I mean do you really think that they are going to stand there while he makes his box of doom.

This would probably come down to Prime Sarutobi or Minato, but since no one's remarked on Sarutobi's speed, Minato could take it.

chidoriroar
07-01-2011, 03:28 AM
he flies out of range and uses a super wide range dust style GG in his fight with diedara akatsuchi said that if he uses dust style hell kill naruto and Bee who were on the ground on an island! even if they can fly freely they still cant escape his dust style, i just said that for the sake of debate, even A and minato arent fast enough to escape an attack of such range

Frost ninja
07-01-2011, 03:31 AM
Supposidly Onoki's dust cloud was a threat to the turtle and everyone on it, meaning it could be hyped to be island busting or so, but it wasn't shown...
Still, Onoki does have molecular based attacks and whatnot, and moreso its iffy if Minato's kunai could even reach Onoki as high up as he was using said dust technique.

Shikamaru Nara
07-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Sarutobi has the highest feats among the Kages. IIRC, he's able to use all kinds of jutsu, so he spams Suiton to kill Gaara, turning his Sand into mud, A probably goes after Minato and dies, Minato blitzes Sarutobi, Mei, and Onoki.

There are millions of ways this can go, there are too many combatants. You're better off splitting it into pairs of people and making like a little mini tournament.

chidoriroar
07-01-2011, 08:17 AM
how will they catch a man whocan fly over the clouds, Onoki can wait for them to kill eachother, the last man standing will be minato and then dust style takes minato

Uchiha Sora
07-01-2011, 08:26 AM
how will they catch a man whocan fly over the clouds, Onoki can wait for them to kill eachother, the last man standing will be minato and then dust style takes minato

Minato throws kunai up, teleports to it, throws it up again, teleports to it, throws it up... and he keeps doing it until he reaches him. LOL.

chidoriroar
07-01-2011, 10:05 AM
likely story andwhose to say minato can tolerate the harsh conditions and extremely low oxygen level above the clouds? evenif he could do that teleporting takes chakra and kunai which are limited and onoki can just fly at a different direction and hed be to far for minato to see, btw how is he gonna get down?

Uchiha Sora
07-01-2011, 10:52 AM
I'm not defending Minato, i''m just saying.
He gets down by throwing a kunai down and teleporting to the ground `:P

Jose
07-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Minato just needs to touch them once and there dead.

Because once he touches them his seal is on them and he can FTG them whenever he wants.

RINNEMAN1
07-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Minato just needs to touch them once and there dead.

Because once he touches them his seal is on them and he can FTG them whenever he wants.

What seal?

Jose
07-01-2011, 11:46 AM
What seal?

His teleporting seal thats on his kunais.

heroeking
07-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Hashirama kills gaara and tsunade and mei.
Minato kills Sarutobi, and 3rd kazekage.
Minato and A stalemate, then work together to defeat Hashirama.
Onoki kills Minato and A.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-01-2011, 12:35 PM
likely story andwhose to say minato can tolerate the harsh conditions and extremely low oxygen level above the clouds? evenif he could do that teleporting takes chakra and kunai which are limited and onoki can just fly at a different direction and hed be to far for minato to see, btw how is he gonna get down?
A smashes Onoiki before he get's high up.

Oh for everyone saying "Dust Blast GG" didn't Minato teleport a blas by the Kyuubi? Hmmm yes, yes he did.

RINNEMAN1
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
A smashes Onoiki before he get's high up.

Oh for everyone saying "Dust Blast GG" didn't Minato teleport a blas by the Kyuubi? Hmmm yes, yes he did.

I said this as well, Onoki gets destroyed before flying.

Again, this comes down to Minato and A. THis all depends on who runs out of chakra first or if Rasengan can break Raiton Armor.

I'm told Rasengan can, so Minato wins.

Kuromaki
07-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I really don't think they're gonna ignore him like that. lol
Hashirama kills gaara and tsunade and mei.
Minato kills Sarutobi, and 3rd kazekage.
Minato and A stalemate, then work together to defeat Hashirama.
Onoki kills Minato and A.

There are many different ways this fight could play out, but for the last one, Minato & A would have to be tired and Onoki would have to be in the sky already./