PDA

View Full Version : ANY NARUSAKU FANS!!!!!!?

*MEXICAN KUNOITCHI*
04-13-2009, 05:07 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!....IM JUST BORED BUT WHO THINKS NARUSAKU IS THE BEST COUPLE AND NOT NARUHINA!!!!!!! TO ME ALLL THE WAY NARUSAKU!!!!!!.....SO YA SAY I IF U AGREE!!!!!!........:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SRhyse
04-13-2009, 05:10 PM
...naruhina...

<-bails

TentenForever-Wrath
04-13-2009, 05:14 PM
...naruhina...

<-bails
i see you made naruhina very small my senpai :D
I too question narusaku but naruto almost went on a date with sakura to Ichiraku ramen

Toma RNK
04-13-2009, 05:15 PM
...naruhina...

<-bails
I'm with him. *runs*

kimi7147
04-13-2009, 05:25 PM
big narusaku fan and i believe it will happen

You were no match for my Khekka Genkai.
Kimmimaro

Phenom
04-13-2009, 06:48 PM
I like NaruSaku just because if it doesn't happen it kind of ruins the whole "The good guy always gets the girl of his dreams" thing. Besides everyone know that Kiba and Hinata like eachother.

sasoridanna
04-14-2009, 03:54 AM
I like NaruSaku just because if it doesn't happen it kind of ruins the whole "The good guy always gets the girl of his dreams" thing. Besides everyone know that Kiba and Hinata like eachother.

Except there is one HUGE problem. There is no manga evidence that Kiba and Hinata like each other in that way. They are friends and teammates. That doesn't make them a couple.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-14-2009, 04:49 AM
YES YAY NARUSAKU!!!!!!

Phenom
04-14-2009, 09:33 AM

Except there is one HUGE problem. There is no manga evidence that Kiba and Hinata like each other in that way. They are friends and teammates. That doesn't make them a couple.

I was kidding. It was late so I forgot that it is hard to show sarcasm on the internet.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-14-2009, 09:36 AM

i have always liked hinata and kiba too i hope they end up together. IM A NARUSAKU FAN ALL THE WAY!!! :D

C-C
04-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Uhh...Narusaku is alright....but im all for NARUHINA!! and SASUSAKU! Kiba and Hinata dont like each other, maybe Kiba likes Hinata but Hinata loves Naruto and Naruto is a jerk if he doesnt go with her!I like NaruSaku just because if it doesn't happen it kind of ruins the whole "The good guy always gets the girl of his dreams" thing. Besides everyone know that Kiba and Hinata like eachother.

sasukeuchihafan
04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
no way i hate both of em narusasu all the way

C-C
04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Sasuke and Naruto aint gay. Name one thing that led u to believe their gay?

Naruto
04-14-2009, 02:07 PM

Hahaha! Seriously they aren't gay. NaruSaku RULES!

C-C
04-14-2009, 02:09 PM

i agree they arent gay, but Narusaku?? *buzzer beeps* wrong answer.

sasoridanna
04-14-2009, 02:27 PM

i agree they arent gay, but Narusaku?? *buzzer beeps* wrong answer.

[spoiler:4yjitv4c]I guess some people assumed that Naruto and Sasuke were gay when they accidentally kissed each other and it took off from there. Also Naruto and Sakura are kind of obsessive when it comes to finding Sasuke. Sasuke has moved on with his own life. Kabuto and Jiraiya have told Naruto to let go of Sasuke and that he chose to go to Orochimaru (now deceased). In a way Naruto's almost like a stalker. Its nice that he's that loyal to his friends, but sometimes you gotta let go.[/spoiler:4yjitv4c]

Kisame
04-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Yes, I like it.
Mostly because of its development and there isn't a lot of angst.

itachiuchiha85
04-14-2009, 02:35 PM
cmon isnt being the village idiot enough now u wanna pair him with sakura!!!! the "im gonna beat ur brains out everytime u speak naruto" girl?!!!
no no no
give me hinata!!!!!
besides she is cuter and her innocence makes her even hotttttter :P

C-C
04-14-2009, 02:37 PM
cmon isnt being the village idiot enough now u wanna pair him with sakura!!!! the "im gonna beat ur brains out everytime u speak naruto" girl?!!!
no no no
give me hinata!!!!!
besides she is cuter and her innocence makes her even hotttttter :P
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!
Your saying Naruhina right?

itachiuchiha85
04-14-2009, 02:42 PM
yes i am!!!!!! hinata is soooooo nice and sweet!!

C-C
04-14-2009, 02:47 PM
yes i am!!!!!! hinata is soooooo nice and sweet!!
I KNOW!! i wonder why people hate her? Wanna be friends????
NARUHINA 4EVA!

itachiuchiha85
04-14-2009, 02:49 PM
yeah. but idk how to add or anything. im new :P

C-C
04-14-2009, 02:49 PM
yeah. but idk how to add or anything. im new :P
OK! just click on the button that say's "Profile" underneath what i said then when u see the avatar press "add friend" Does that make sense?????

I
I
I
I
v

SakuraChan210e
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
i`am a narusaku fan:)

Youthful Explosion
06-17-2009, 08:51 PM
While I prefer NaruHina, I'm not a rabid enough fan that I can live with NaruSaku. Besides, I'll admit it's the most likely of the two to occur.

HarunoSakura
06-17-2009, 11:34 PM
NaruSaku FTW.

SakuraHeavenx
06-17-2009, 11:55 PM
NARUSAKU FOREVER! ♥♥♥♥

Why does everyone think Hinata is hot? o_o Its kind of surprising... I like her but I don't think she's hot xD but hey I'm a bisexual and I'm still not attracted to that girl. SAKURA IS HOTTER! ♥

NaruNaru
06-18-2009, 12:41 AM
There are reasons.
Girls tend to be more attractive if they're:
1) pretty (sakura and Hinata both have that)
2) shy (only hinata has that)
3) less violent or craziness (lol)

Hinata fits for all 3, but Sakura only fits in one.
and I'm not saying every boy follows this rule, but most of them do.
More than 2/3 of the fans likes NaruHina better than NaruSaku.
Im a naruhina fan :)

hinata914
06-18-2009, 05:08 AM
um...I prefer naruhina to narusaku...

waterlemon-chi
06-18-2009, 07:45 AM
I prefer the NaruSaku sibling relationship. ~.~ NaruSaku romance is just too 'ack!' for me...

Kuromaki
06-18-2009, 07:48 AM
I like NaruSaku.

TheViolletteHeart
06-18-2009, 07:52 AM
I like KibaHina best, NaruHina second, and NaruSaku is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaay down on the list.

Death Wish
06-18-2009, 09:33 AM
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!....IM JUST BORED BUT WHO THINKS NARUSAKU IS THE BEST COUPLE AND NOT NARUHINA!!!!!!! TO ME ALLL THE WAY NARUSAKU!!!!!!.....SO YA SAY I IF U AGREE!!!!!!........:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sure.

kakashi842
06-18-2009, 09:37 AM
narusaku is the best that is who i think naruto will end up with

Death Wish
06-18-2009, 09:47 AM
I believe that too... Naruto and Hinata is too predictable and corny.

But that's just my personal opinion.

animelover
06-18-2009, 10:02 AM
I prefer Naruto and Sakura

Zetsubou_Sensei
06-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Yay! NaruSaku For the win!

Wait, you stole my thread! D:<
(And why is Naruto a jerk if he doesn't go with Hinata?)

Kuromaki
06-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Yay! NaruSaku For the win!

Wait, you stole my thread! D:<
(And why is Naruto a jerk if he doesn't go with Hinata?)
Well, for one thing, Hinata nearly suicided to save him from Pain. And she's been liking him since the start. Don't get me wrong, I like NaruSaku waaaay more, but these seem like the reasons why Naruto would be a jerk if he doesn't get with her.

KarinxInoFan
06-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I love NaruSaku. And I'm loling because this is like a NaruHina thread now.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-18-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't think Sakura will fall in love with Naruto at all because it's not possible.

jannon
06-18-2009, 07:47 PM
argh i hate naruhina so much. :@

narusaku all the way.
even sakura is starting to show signs that she likes naruto.

Kuromaki
06-18-2009, 08:06 PM
I don't think Sakura will fall in love with Naruto at all because it's not possible.
...How is it impossible?

Youthful Explosion
06-18-2009, 08:23 PM
...How is it impossible?
Sakura still loves Sasuke
Sakura is too violent
Sakura hasn't loved Naruto since the start like Hinata
Hinata almost died protecting Naruto, so he'd be a jerk to reject her...

Not supporting the position, just listing off some of the common reasons I've seen so far. I like NaruHina, but will admit NaruSaku is more likely to end up being the canon relation. However, there is always fanart and fanfiction fall back on XD.

HokageSoulReaper
06-18-2009, 08:29 PM
ah, she may have feelings for Sasuke, but Sakura isn't in love with him anymore, I bet she still does have a strong attraction to him though......

besides, Naruto has a lot of esteem for Hinata, but I'm pretty sure he only views her as a good friend, not as someone to be with.......and I don't think he will suddenly become infatuated with her out of nowhere.....

Kuromaki
06-18-2009, 08:54 PM
Sakura is too violent

Not supporting the position, just listing off some of the common reasons I've seen so far. I like NaruHina, but will admit NaruSaku is more likely to end up being the canon relation. However, there is always fanart and fanfiction fall back on XD.
I don't think Sakura still loves Sasuke. As a close friend maybe, but her school girl crush on him has lessened.

itasan
06-18-2009, 09:03 PM

Whoo!!

(hehe, sorry, but we get this all the time on the sasunaru topic, so I couldn't resist returning the favor. xD)

NaruHina is horrible. Like someone said, way too predictible and cliched.

So I guess if you narrowed it down to naruhina or narusaku with absolutly no chance of a fall back...I guess I'd have to say narusaku.

Though I definitely do think they work better with a sibling relationship.

Youthful Explosion
06-18-2009, 09:08 PM
ah, she may have feelings for Sasuke, but Sakura isn't in love with him anymore, I bet she still does have a strong attraction to him though......

besides, Naruto has a lot of esteem for Hinata, but I'm pretty sure he only views her as a good friend, not as someone to be with.......and I don't think he will suddenly become infatuated with her out of nowhere.....

I don't think Sakura still loves Sasuke. As a close friend maybe, but her school girl crush on him has lessened.

Like I said, it's not like I support that position. I'll admit by this point it's probably along the lines of missing a close friend, and saddened to see them fallen to...the Dark Side (*Imperial March starts playing*)

Really, how hard is it to consider that it is possible for people of the opposite sex to be friends without any romantic feelings at all :roll:

itasan
06-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Like I said, it's not like I support that position. I'll admit by this point it's probably along the lines of missing a close friend, and saddened to see them fallen to...the Dark Side (*Imperial March starts playing*)

Really, how hard is it to consider that it is possible for people of the opposite sex to be friends without any romantic feelings at all :roll:

Heyheyheyhey! *begins wildly pointing at this*

See all you who knock us Sasunaru/narusasu fans for jumping on the relationship when they're so clearly "just friends!!1!".

Just what do you think you spend most of your time doing with your pairings, eh? *arches eyebrow*

Ask yourself that question. Then see if you don't just say that to us because our pairing happens to be same sex.

hinata914
06-19-2009, 05:03 AM
...but I think that Sakura had more than a schoolgirl crush on him in part 1 of the series...maybe not at the beginning, but by the near end of part 1...thats why her 'confession' ot him when he left the village was so great...um...but...I`m sure she likes Naruto almost as much or more than Sasuke...

TheViolletteHeart
06-19-2009, 06:36 AM
Whoo!!

(hehe, sorry, but we get this all the time on the sasunaru topic, so I couldn't resist returning the favor. xD)

Hurray for NaruSasu!

But a lot of things in Naruto are cliche and yet we love this anime/manga anyway!

So I guess if you narrowed it down to naruhina or narusaku with absolutly no chance of a fall back...I guess I'd have to say narusaku.

Sakura would be awful to Naruto! How does violence=love? Hinata atleast loved Naruto from the start. Besides, Naruto and Sakura are like Jiraiya and Tsunade, and a romantic relationship between them didn't work out.

This I agree with. Now that I have argued against one of my dannas, someone can hurt me now.

waterlemon-chi
06-19-2009, 06:40 AM
Whoo!!

Yay! NaruSasu fellow fan... ^^

But... as much as NaruHina is much more cliche than NaruSaku, I prefer NaruSaku as friends. I don't like Sakura that much... >.<

Kon
06-19-2009, 06:41 AM
IDK i dnt really care im nuetral on this but i guess il say the NaruSaku

itasan
06-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Hurray for NaruSasu!

But a lot of things in Naruto are cliche and yet we love this anime/manga anyway!

Sakura would be awful to Naruto! How does violence=love? Hinata atleast loved Naruto from the start. Besides, Naruto and Sakura are like Jiraiya and Tsunade, and a romantic relationship between them didn't work out.

This I agree with. Now that I have argued against one of my dannas, someone can hurt me now.

"How does violence=love" from a NaruSasu fan? xDD Yeah, the two situations truely are completely different but on the surface level (especially from a non-fan standpoint--oh you ignorants! ;) ) it's pretty ironic.

Yeah, I don't think NaruSaku would work very well either...but its still better than the vomit that is naruhina. I'm sorry, but that is one pairing that i simply cannot stand.

Choosing between NaruSaku and NaruHina is, for me, like choosing between vomit and poo. Neither of them would ever work. *nod*

HarunoSakura
06-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Sakura is too violent

-There is more current evidence to support an attraction to Naruto than there is to support an attraction to Sasuke.
-Sakura isn't nearly half as violent as she was in the past.
-Hinata loving Naruto =/= her feelings being returned.
-Hinata isn't the only character who has nearly died protecting Naruto.

itasan
06-21-2009, 01:53 PM
-Hinata isn't the only character who has nearly died protecting Naruto.

*coughcough* sasuke *couhgcough*

;D

TheViolletteHeart
06-21-2009, 05:58 PM
"How does violence=love" from a NaruSasu fan? xDD Yeah, the two situations truely are completely different but on the surface level (especially from a non-fan standpoint--oh you ignorants! ;) ) it's pretty ironic.

Yeah, I don't think NaruSaku would work very well either...but its still better than the vomit that is naruhina. I'm sorry, but that is one pairing that i simply cannot stand.

Choosing between NaruSaku and NaruHina is, for me, like choosing between vomit and poo. Neither of them would ever work. *nod*

...Their violence is different! And I'm not just saying that. It really is. I just didn't think to clear up that little fact when I was typing that last message.

I normally don't like NaruHina, but I like it better than NaruSaku. Really, either one would be very cliche (all the more reason to support NaruSasu, ne?), but my little sister and some of my friends like NaruHina so...it kinda grew on me. I still love KibaHina way more, but if someone held a gun to my head and told me to choose between NaruHina and NaruSaku, I'd choose Hina.

Youthful Explosion
06-21-2009, 06:18 PM
...Their violence is different! And I'm not just saying that. It really is. I just didn't think to clear up that little fact when I was typing that last message.

Yep, the difference is violent.Sakura's violence is hitting Naruto when he does something stupid, which is a common anime gag. Sasuke's violence is wanting to kill Naruto without a second thought if he gets in the way of his revenge plans.

Really, could someone please tell me what proof there is of Naruto being romantically and sexually attracted to Sasuke? Because if there is, I must have missed it. I've seen plenty of stuff showing him attracted to girls (he is a second Jirayia after all, and I probably spelled the name wrong -_-), and he's said several times he loves Sakura.

And what has he said about Sasuke? Only that he wants to save him and bring him back to the village. A completely non-romantic, non-sexual goal that is well within Naruto's character considering he is VERY protective of his friends.

As for Sasuke himself, he hasn't shown any attraction to ANYONE as far as I known. The only thing I've seen him attracted to is power so he can go and kill Itachi (and now that that's done, Konoha).

TheViolletteHeart
06-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Yep, the difference is violent.Sakura's violence is hitting Naruto when he does something stupid, which is a common anime gag. Sasuke's violence is wanting to kill Naruto without a second thought if he gets in the way of his revenge plans.

Really, could someone please tell me what proof there is of Naruto being romantically and sexually attracted to Sasuke? Because if there is, I must have missed it. I've seen plenty of stuff showing him attracted to girls (he is a second Jirayia after all, and I probably spelled the name wrong -_-), and he's said several times he loves Sakura.

And what has he said about Sasuke? Only that he wants to save him and bring him back to the village. A completely non-romantic, non-sexual goal that is well within Naruto's character considering he is VERY protective of his friends.

As for Sasuke himself, he hasn't shown any attraction to ANYONE as far as I known. The only thing I've seen him attracted to is power so he can go and kill Itachi (and now that that's done, Konoha).

No one said anything about sexual attraction...here. ita-san and TheFriendNobodyLikes can explain it better than I can. That is why they are my dannas and not the other way around.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Yes, I like it.
Mostly because of its development and there isn't a lot of angst.

Unlike SasuSaku. :|

NaruNaru
06-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Heres the way I think of this:

But Hinata almost died protecting Naruto. Naruto should realize that there is someone out there who loves him not becuz of the things he tries to show off (like trying to show off in front of Sakura) but for who he is and how hard working he is.
They both also felt a lot of pain before. People treated Naruto badly becuz of the kyuubi inside of him. Hinata got abandoned by her father and was left in the care of Kurunai (sorry for spelling mistake). They should soooo go together :)
Im a NaruHina fan, go naruhina!!!

And I dont understand why people would want Naruto and Sasuke to be gay and come together. Thats just plain weird :S

Airgrimes
06-26-2009, 09:46 AM
i prefer narusaku, i just h8 sasusaku.
i think naruhina is okay. i just dont want sasusaku to happen.

HokageSoulReaper
06-26-2009, 09:55 AM
sadly, as of now....NaruSaku = impossible.....too bad...I really wanted to see NaruSaku happening...but I hope that no matter what, SasuSaku doesn't happen......Sasuke DOES NOT deserve Sakura

Anbu-Phoenix
06-26-2009, 10:09 AM
*walks in* naruhina *walks out*

Chihiro Osaka
07-01-2009, 08:43 PM
i agree.

makaveli575
07-01-2009, 09:53 PM
i agree.

Well haven't you heard the saying good guy's always finish last? ;).

I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually did get Sakura but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was alone until the end. I'm still pulling for NaruSaku but I have a feeling in my gut that he will end up alone :(.

VivaSasuke-kun
07-02-2009, 11:27 AM
NaruSaku for the win... sure, NaruHina is cute, but Naruto doesn't like her that much, and he obviously didn't even think of her aside from a friend in any way until she told him she loved him right before she got pwned by Pein. Even then, his anger was that based on the death of a friend... Hinata seems to just want Naruto to be happy, I mean, cause she wasn't mad when Sakura went up to Naruto before her when he came back from beating Pein and hugged him in an intimate way... not that she would be, because duh, she's Hinata, and Hinata is sweetness... Naruto on the otherhand has had feelings for Sakura from the start :roll: And it would really suck if the main character didn't get the girl of his dreams, amirite?

itasan
07-08-2009, 10:12 PM
No one said anything about sexual attraction...here. ita-san and TheFriendNobodyLikes can explain it better than I can. That is why they are my dannas and not the other way around.

Friend is AMAZING at this...Allow me to try, with my unworthy ability, ;), to shed some light unto this beautiful pairing...

What these two have...Is so much deeper than any friendship, than any brotherly love. It is...A relationship that, really, is the model for true love. Naruto is completely dedicated to sasuke. He has been single-mindedly obsessed with bringing him back ever since he left. We barely hear about "hokage" anymore. Now it's all "sasuke, sasuke." That boy lives for this one goal: retrieving his friend. Look at the latest manga chapter.

"I can't betray him."

He is willing to stand there and take all that abuse, unflinchingly, to protect sasuke, to protect his bonds.

Hm...This isn't good enough. Let me quote Friend's post...

Well...I could literally write essays on the SasuNaru subtext in Naruto. Buuuut, I'll just say this: I'm attracted to the emotional intensity between the two (a huge example being The Valley of the End) and the symbolism within their interactions. I believe that the attraction between them isn't so much sexual as it is having someone who understands you.

I mean, if you think about it, both were orphans and both knew what it was like to be alone for the majority of their childhood (even before they were on Team 7 they had a history together). They get one another like no one else can (save Gaara, maybe).

SasuNaru, to me, stands for two people who chose opposing roads in life to get to the same basic goal--to feel whole again. Naruto is about love vs. hate, good vs. evil, and potential gone wrong. Sasuke and Naruto represent this in a microscale.

Whatever relationship you may choose to see, no one could ever deny the power of it. The fact remains that, on some level, whatever you make it, Naruto is closer, and will always be, to sasuke than he is hinata or sakura. Their relationship is deeper, more true.

They share the purity of what is love, true, unconditional love. However you choose to interpret it.

DeathWish
07-08-2009, 10:38 PM
NaruSaku is nice.

Ninja Pink
07-09-2009, 09:38 AM

I don't know why you typed in all caps but:

NaruHina

ShippudenGirl
07-11-2009, 09:34 PM
NaruSaku
I am a HUGE fan. Lol, my Youtube page is ALL about them :D

kentaru
07-11-2009, 09:37 PM
narusaku rules hinata wiats forever to tell naruto how she feels

Kibafan006
07-14-2009, 07:32 PM
FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!
There may not be difanate proof that Hinata likes Kiba but if you read the Firefly essy, there is proof that Kiba likes Hinata.

cbchick
07-14-2009, 07:44 PM
i dont mind them being together but i would rather her be with Sasuke more lol

Gaara of the Funk
07-15-2009, 03:30 AM
NaruSaku!!!

mangagirl
08-02-2009, 08:41 AM
narusaku yay!!

CutieSakura
08-02-2009, 11:04 AM
i like this couple yes

Bambi
08-02-2009, 11:12 AM

..Lol. I like what you did there. And some people still agreed with you. xD

CutieSakura
08-02-2009, 11:16 AM
That's EXACTLY how iam too!

deidara rules
08-02-2009, 12:47 PM
naruhina ^_\) says I.

Natsuki
08-03-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm a narusaku fan!!!

Kuromaki
08-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Same here.

CutieSakura
08-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Same here.
Same here too

Kibafan006
08-07-2009, 07:44 PM
I like Narusaku more.
1. Naruto is not interested in Hinata
2. Naruto even said that Hinata is wierd
3. Naruto likes Sakura and she is starting to like him back.
4. Narusaku helps Kibahina
I think Narusaku is more logical and more likely to happen.
(#4 is not a reson why it's more logical. I just like Kibahina.)

GOonyDuDe
08-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Narusaku is the best.

Nemico
08-10-2009, 03:07 PM
I like Narusaku!!!
but i like Naruhina also

Sasuinolover
08-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Naruhina

Kuromaki
08-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Naruhina
I love your username.

Sasuinolover
08-10-2009, 03:33 PM
its a cute couple though

rainbowrazor
08-10-2009, 05:36 PM
naruhina

animelover
08-10-2009, 05:42 PM
I see them being more likely then Naruhina.....but idk, i'm not such a big fan of them either