PDA

View Full Version : theory #4 danzo "spoilers here" beware

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 02:37 PM
a while ago *hinatagurl* wrote me a post which said how can danzo have obitos sharingan and arm if they were crushed? ? after i said that danzo took obitos sharingan and arm... continue reading so u can see the answer to hinatagurls question.

why is it that the skin around his [danzos] sharingan is all scratched or ruined if u look closely? and then why did he have the same exact part of obitos face that was crushed and the only other part was his right arm [which was crushed too], and yes danzos arm is supposedly "broken" or "damadged". why is his sharingan the opposite colors? it looks like sasukes curse mark level 2 sharingan and since its damadged he wants kabuto. its a ruined sharingan thats why he cant use it for along time. thats why he said he didnt use it for a while and that part of his body is "TENSE" why? makes sense!

[all the questions that are asked dont have to be answered it just means wat do u think of the answer i wrote, thanks!]

just a coincedence?
i dont think so.
everything happens for a reason.

[this was thanks to *hinatagurl* for the post!]

any questions just ask and i no there is a bunch of them.
pm me for anything else.

yondaime
07-09-2009, 02:57 PM
so are you saying that danzouis obito or what

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 02:59 PM
stole his sharingan and arm just read it over after you read this cuz then u will get it more

yondaime
07-09-2009, 03:01 PM
stole his sharingan and arm just read it over after you read this cuz then u will get it more

oh now i get what you mean
you mean that danzou stole obito's sharingan and right arm

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:04 PM
ye howd u like it? interesting no?

zerosameri
07-09-2009, 03:04 PM
how? Minato gave obito a grave. so Danzo went to obito's grave and took the only good sharingun he had? i don't beveil this. Minato said it him self that obito is dead, so how did Danzo get obito sharingun, arm in his grave?

yondaime
07-09-2009, 03:05 PM
ye howd u like it? interesting no?

it is interesting

Vaan
07-09-2009, 03:06 PM
oh now i get what you mean
you mean that danzou stole obito's sharingan and right arm

Reminds me...wasnt Konoha in a war at that time?So Danzo could have been there.Just how would he get these massive boulders away?

We also never know what happened to Rin.I'd say Danzo could have forced her to transplant Obitos eye.

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
1st that wasnt obitos grave
2nd it was the ninjas memorial for all the ninjas hoo died in the 2nd shinobi war

so dont hate my thread thanks

it was just a misunderstanding

yondaime
07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
2nd it was the ninjas memorial for all the ninjas hoo died in the 2nd shinobi war

who me i chose thanks for mentioning it!

zerosameri
07-09-2009, 03:14 PM

then my book Naruto book must of had a missprint then, and i don't hate your thread. but how do you find this out i mean it's not even out yet? i still don't by that; i will belive it if i see it.

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:43 PM
who me i chose thanks for mentioning it!

no not u, but thanxz for clicking that lol

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:43 PM
then my book Naruto book must of had a missprint then, and i don't hate your thread. but how do you find this out i mean it's not even out yet? i still don't by that; i will belive it if i see it.

ill pm u some stuff one min please

yondaime
07-09-2009, 03:48 PM
no not u, but thanxz for clicking that lol

oh your welcome

Fan of Minato
07-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Well the only possibility that I see of is that,
someone used the Soul Transfer Ritual on him, or a variant of that technique,
and since he knows oro.
it could be possible, but
I highely doubt it, because he could use a face mask to cover that up,
and the theory could be true, but is very longshot.

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 04:07 PM
why would he need a mask to cover a small part of his face and his arm is covered

yondaime
07-09-2009, 04:10 PM
why would he need a mask to cover a small part of his face and his arm is covered

oh he signed out now but you can PM him

Vaan
07-09-2009, 04:17 PM
It sounds good allright.

I think Rin might be involved.We dont know what happened to her since Obito died.Maybe Danzo forced her to help him to get Obito's arm and eye.

What im wondering is...I remember his last sentence of 455.He noticed the Ninja's and then said something like "leave it to me" cant remember what it was but since he does take off his bandage he seems to want to use the Sharingan.

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 05:08 PM
ye i think there will be a rin flashback soon... or how danzo got that sharingan

Raven Uchiha
07-09-2009, 05:14 PM
ill pm u some stuff one min please
Hey SageNaruto can you pm me this stuff too so i can see for my self. Cause i think i believe you but i would like to see some proof first. Just asking

rocketjed1
07-09-2009, 05:16 PM
how can a grown man use the arm of a kid?

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 06:03 PM
sure 1 min

Shadow666
07-10-2009, 06:05 AM
I think its possible but i heared better

Shadow666
07-10-2009, 06:06 AM
how can a grown man use the arm of a kid?
it would obviosly grow with him

Gamabunta
07-10-2009, 09:24 AM
I think Danzo got his sharingan from a forbidden jutsu. Perhaps he raised a Uchiha from the grave and got it's eye.

Yori
07-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Danzo theory: Ok my turn, i think danzo got his sharigan from shisui Uchiha and i think that tobi is also shisui because tobi only shows one sharigan. It's been said that the police force revored shisui body and danzo does have connections through out the police force. From there danzo got shisui body and got one of his sharigan, why not both? BEcause if you implant 2 sharigans your chakra becomes dead and you cant bandage both of your eyes.

The tobi theory: Shisui face is the only uchiha member that has not been shown. As for tobi's teleportations, it has been shisui can do the body flicker and is a very talented uchiha.

Itachi Mangekyo theory: I think that itachi wouldnt just kill shisui because he wanted the mangekyo, itachi isnt that greedy but on the other hand shisui might of been greedy because remember he and itachi was like brothers. And itachi defeated him

Just a theory a lot of mystery surrouns shisui uchiha

Veaen103
07-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Personally I believe Danzo could be Obito. I mean, think about it. Nagato had the power to bring people back to life, and madara is much stronger tan he is. Obviously the eternal mangekyo sharingan grants the user immortality, but we don't know what other powers it has. Madara could have somehow brought obito back to life. Also, both Obito and Danzo were missing their right eyes and arms. I'm not quite sure about this, but it makes sense. However, i don't agree with the theory that Danzo stole an Uchiha's eyes, because if so they would have already decayed in the grave. Either way, I am confused. That was a good chapter, though.:D

SageNaruto69
07-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Danzo theory: Ok my turn, i think danzo got his sharigan from shisui Uchiha and i think that tobi is also shisui because tobi only shows one sharigan. It's been said that the police force revored shisui body and danzo does have connections through out the police force. From there danzo got shisui body and got one of his sharigan, why not both? BEcause if you implant 2 sharigans your chakra becomes dead and you cant bandage both of your eyes.

The tobi theory: Shisui face is the only uchiha member that has not been shown. As for tobi's teleportations, it has been shisui can do the body flicker and is a very talented uchiha.

Itachi Mangekyo theory: I think that itachi wouldnt just kill shisui because he wanted the mangekyo, itachi isnt that greedy but on the other hand shisui might of been greedy because remember he and itachi was like brothers. And itachi defeated him

Just a theory a lot of mystery surrouns shisui uchiha

oh ye ......
i liked that theory too.
i never even thought of shisui......

cool!

SageNaruto69
07-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Personally I believe Danzo could be Obito. I mean, think about it. Nagato had the power to bring people back to life, and madara is much stronger tan he is. Obviously the eternal mangekyo sharingan grants the user immortality, but we don't know what other powers it has. Madara could have somehow brought obito back to life. Also, both Obito and Danzo were missing their right eyes and arms. I'm not quite sure about this, but it makes sense. However, i don't agree with the theory that Danzo stole an Uchiha's eyes, because if so they would have already decayed in the grave. Either way, I am confused. That was a good chapter, though.:D

he never got a grave he was buried alive lol
it was the hero memorial stone

Hebi
07-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Maybe Danzo likes to dig?

Windking
07-10-2009, 05:19 PM
so are you saying that danzouis obito or what

NO...the agespan is too farrrrrrrrr

Sensei : Riku Arashi
07-10-2009, 10:28 PM
my theory:

you know how danzo can't turn his sharingan off, well he actually could be obito, his right side was crushed, it got sorta fixed but he can't turn off his sharingan

orochimaru might have fixed for him but the process was put heavy aging damage to his body, so he looks older than he should be, now he needs kabuto to fix completely to where he can activate and deactivate it.

mine is similar to sagenaruto69

Sensei : Riku Arashi
07-10-2009, 10:29 PM
NO...the agespan is too farrrrrrrrr

it could be becuase, someone sorta fixed him, but the jutsu caused major age damage

roarock-
07-10-2009, 11:46 PM
pretty good point but mabye he just found obitos body and had orochimaru transmute it to him and in return he gave orochimaru something (before orochimaru wanted sharingan ) and the answer to the arm is that he wanted obitos blood so he basicly had sharingan and kekkei genkai just my theory though

ObitoUchiha
07-11-2009, 11:38 AM
a while ago *hinatagurl* wrote me a post which said how can danzo have obitos sharingan and arm if they were crushed? ? after i said that danzo took obitos sharingan and arm... continue reading so u can see the answer to hinatagurls question.

why is it that the skin around his [danzos] sharingan is all scratched or ruined if u look closely? and then why did he have the same exact part of obitos face that was crushed and the only other part was his right arm [which was crushed too], and yes danzos arm is supposedly "broken" or "damadged". why is his sharingan the opposite colors? it looks like sasukes curse mark level 2 sharingan and since its damadged he wants kabuto. its a ruined sharingan thats why he cant use it for along time. thats why he said he didnt use it for a while and that part of his body is "TENSE" why? makes sense!

[all the questions that are asked dont have to be answered it just means wat do u think of the answer i wrote, thanks!]

just a coincedence?
i dont think so.
everything happens for a reason.

[this was thanks to *hinatagurl* for the post!]

any questions just ask and i no there is a bunch of them.
pm me for anything else.
this is a story you know...

SageNaruto69
07-11-2009, 07:28 PM
pretty good point but mabye he just found obitos body and had orochimaru transmute it to him and in return he gave orochimaru something (before orochimaru wanted sharingan ) and the answer to the arm is that he wanted obitos blood so he basicly had sharingan and kekkei genkai just my theory though
maybe something bout rin......... somebody came up with the idea while talking to me but i forgot...