PDA

View Full Version : war chat. bar

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 12:51 AM
u cease to amaze me with ur crazy theories lol superfriends away*begins to fly*wait i cant fly OH CRAP*falls then shoots web*whew but i can do that im safe wait i remember this thing not that strong*falls again*and it coninues on and on:lol:

I'm more of a Jean Grey fan, so I can levitate xD

Mai
07-13-2009, 12:51 AM
Yeah which means you haven't let go. WOAH WOAH WOAH! NEVER GIVE UP IN LIFE. Life is great but you can make it bad. Please don't cut yourself. What is this promise of yours?
My friend, I promised her I wouldn't give up until I succeeded in my dreams... She died because of me, so I promised her that... She has the same interests as I do, So I'm living for her to... She lived to see me happy... She told me that... She also told me that she loved me and that we will always be secret sisters.. So yeah... I cut myself becasue of Itachi/madara... i'll never do it again.. but i did... it was because of the A**hole that said i will always be used and that all girls are toys... He said so many things... disgusting things to and about me... he finally told me to go die ***** so i said I will and he said I need proof so i used a marker and drew a red line over my wrist.... but it looked fake so i used a razor to poke my finger and spread blood across it but my hand slipped and cut my wrist... I was so scared... I was cold and freezing.. ugh worse than the soap thing..

takuya
07-13-2009, 12:53 AM
I'm more of a Jean Grey fan, so I can levitate xDwolverine all the way also i wondered if they needed three to take down magneto if so they could have got more and wolverine could have stucked them in jean so that she would lose her power and wouldnt be a danger to ppl so that wolverine wouldnt have to kill her

Yajyuu Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Ok bye guys i watch DBZ now txt mayy nickay k?

Nick Tasogare
wolverine all the way also i wondered if they needed three to take down magneto if so they could have got more and wolverine could have stucked them in jean so that she would lose her power and wouldnt be a danger to ppl so that wolverine wouldnt have to kill her

Yea, but at the end, he still had powers, and Jean would've had to live with the guilt of killing all those people, especially Scott and the Professor, so he killed her because he loved her.

Nick Tasogare
Ok bye guys i watch DBZ now txt mayy nickay k?

I'll think about it.

takuya
My friend, I promised her I wouldn't give up until I succeeded in my dreams... She died because of me, so I promised her that... She has the same interests as I do, So I'm living for her to... She lived to see me happy... She told me that... She also told me that she loved me and that we will always be secret sisters.. So yeah... I cut myself becasue of Itachi/madara... i'll never do it again.. but i did... it was because of the A**hole that said i will always be used and that all girls are toys... He said so many things... disgusting things to and about me... he finally told me to go die ***** so i said I will and he said I need proof so i used a marker and drew a red line over my wrist.... but it looked fake so i used a razor to poke my finger and spread blood across it but my hand slipped and cut my wrist... I was so scared... I was cold and freezing.. ugh worse than the soap thing..i release u kinda got a naruto life by that i mean kinda of a sucky life like naruto or gaara but like them both ur life will become a lot better and ull achieve ur dreams:D

takuya
07-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Yea, but at the end, he still had powers, and Jean would've had to live with the guilt of killing all those people, especially Scott and the Professor, so he killed her because he loved her.good point and i also saw that i wonder if he all of his powers or only to a certain degree becuz he only made the cheese peice tilt a little

Mai
07-13-2009, 12:57 AM
i release u kinda got a naruto life by that i mean kinda of a sucky life like naruto or gaara but like them both ur life will become a lot better and ull achieve ur dreams:D
You never know?

Mai
07-13-2009, 12:58 AM
Lol... I;m singing!

Nick Tasogare
good point and i also saw that i wonder if his powers or only to a certain degree becuz he only made the cheese peice tilt a little

The cheese piece? And I think he will probably either get them back completely, or very slightly. If it happened to him, the same thing would've happened to Jean, and besides, the Phoenix is a cosmic entity, not an aspect of her Mutant Powers, I wikipediaed that $hit xD *NERD ALERT!* xD

takuya
You never know?right but also think i prefer to think that life can only get better but we rily never kno so we can only hope for the best i should become a motivational speaker:lol:

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 12:59 AM
Lol... I;m singing!

I'm singing "I Like It Rough" xD

takuya
07-13-2009, 12:59 AM
The cheese piece? And I think he will probably either get them back completely, or very slightly. If it happened to him, the same thing would've happened to Jean, and besides, the Phoenix is a cosmic entity, not an aspect of her Mutant Powers, I wikipediaed that $hit xD *NERD ALERT!* xDNERD ON THE LOOSE I REPEAT NERD ON THE LOOSE:lol: and i also know phoenix is her powers its like an alter jean that when phoenix takes over her and goes out of control

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:00 AM
My friend, I promised her I wouldn't give up until I succeeded in my dreams... She died because of me, so I promised her that... She has the same interests as I do, So I'm living for her to... She lived to see me happy... She told me that... She also told me that she loved me and that we will always be secret sisters.. So yeah... I cut myself becasue of Itachi/madara... i'll never do it again.. but i did... it was because of the A**hole that said i will always be used and that all girls are toys... He said so many things... disgusting things to and about me... he finally told me to go die ***** so i said I will and he said I need proof so i used a marker and drew a red line over my wrist.... but it looked fake so i used a razor to poke my finger and spread blood across it but my hand slipped and cut my wrist... I was so scared... I was cold and freezing.. ugh worse than the soap thing..

Wow, this really touched me. What did you do to kill her, what is your dream. Damn you should write a book about yourself I would buy it. Oh and just so you know, to most, straight men think women are just toys to play with. See if you just would of ignored itachi/madara your life might be a little better you have nothing to prove to that pp head. Nor are you obligated to prove anything to him.

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:00 AM
I'm singing "I Like It Rough" xD
Haha! Im singing "Candy Shop"

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:01 AM
NERD ON THE LOOSE I REPEAT NERD ON THE LOOSE:lol: and i also know phoenix is her powers its like an alter jean that when phoenix takes over her and goes out of control

Yea, it's a alternate personality created by the psychic blocks made by Xavier, but The Phoenix in the Comics, and the Cartoons was a cosmic entity that basically took refuge in her body.

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Yea, it's a alternate personality created by the psychic blocks made by Xavier, but The Phoenix in the Comics, and the Cartoons was a cosmic entity that basically took refuge in her body.

Does anyone else notice how she is THE most powerful Mutant, more powerful than Omega level, the highest level there is, and she is portrayed as Uber weak?

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow, this really touched me. What did you do to kill her, what is your dream. Damn you should write a book about yourself I would buy it. Oh and just so you know, to most, straight men think women are just toys to play with. See if you just would of ignored itachi/madara you life might be a little better you have nothing to prove to that pp head. Nor are you obligated to prove anything to him.
PP are my initials.. and no i think i didnt kill her. she jumped off a bridge because i was moving away from her

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Wow, this really touched me. What did you do to kill her, what is your dream. Damn you should write a book about yourself I would buy it. Oh and just so you know, to most, straight men think women are just toys to play with. See if you just would of ignored itachi/madara you life might be a little better you have nothing to prove to that pp head. Nor are you obligated to prove anything to him.i take offense to that straight men thing but i think of women higher than that

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:05 AM
1 w@nt 2 s@v3 @n1m@l$... @n @n1m@l c0p

takuya
Does anyone else notice how she is THE most powerful Mutant, more powerful than Omega level, the highest level there is, and she is portrayed as Uber weak?the only one who can prolly kill her is wolverine and thats cuz of his regenarative powers and she can distregrate u if she had use telekinisis wolverine wouldnt even been able to get close i can go all night on this stuff well all day

Nick Tasogare
i take offense to that straight men thing but i think of women higher than that

*high fives Takuya* same here! I treat TheViolletteHeart with respect, I try to, now I'm gonna be paranoid that I treat her like dirt, and either way, I'm not Straight, I'm Bi

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:06 AM
1 w@nt 2 s@v3 @n1m@l$... @n @n1m@l c0p

Those animal cop shows make me sad, and pissed at the same time

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:06 AM
bI GUYS ARE SO CARING!

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Yea, it's a alternate personality created by the psychic blocks made by Xavier, but The Phoenix in the Comics, and the Cartoons was a cosmic entity that basically took refuge in her body.man u know ur stuff

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Those animal cop shows make me sad, and pissed at the same time
i know thats why i want to save them! I love animals to death!

Hidan
07-13-2009, 01:08 AM
bI GUYS ARE SO CARING!

And straight guys aren't *sigh*

Lou!e
PP are my initials.. and no i think i didnt kill her. she jumped off a bridge because i was moving away from her

Lol when I said pp I meant D!ck. Wow doing that didn't prove anyhthing if anything it traumatized you. Should have thought about that before. What is the dream you two share?

And to Takuya you should take offense to it, it is a growing problem with men. I'm glad you don't think that way.

takuya
*high fives Takuya* same here! I treat TheViolletteHeart with respect, I try to, now I'm gonna be paranoid that I treat her like dirt, and either way, I'm not Straight, I'm Bi
*high fives back*no prob and also im straight not to diss the bi thing just dont like it but its ur way of life and also i havent had a freaking gf in real life too troublesome trying to get one and to try to keep one

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:09 AM
bI GUYS ARE SO CARING!

Gay guys are more caring!

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:09 AM
bI GUYS ARE SO CARING!hey so r straight guys look at me

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:10 AM
*yawns*

takuya
come on straight guys can be caring too*sigh*it looks like im losing this battle

Mai
And straight guys aren't *sigh*
From who I met so far... No

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:11 AM
YES! I miss him.... (sniff) But the dream me and my friend share is to care for animals. and live our life to the fullest

Nick Tasogare

The Hell they are! Bi guys understand BOTH Genders

takuya
Lol when I said pp I meant D!ck. Wow doing that didn't prove anyhthing if anything it traumatized you. Should have thought about that before. What is the dream you two share?

And to Takuya you should take offense to it, it is a growing problem with men. I'm glad you don't think that way.i take offense from it cuz it makes guys seem like r pigs who thing women r just theyre toys to be played with and also ty women r such more than that theyre our lovers friends the ones we care for the ones we love to be around men would go insane without woman companionship

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Takuya
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555158#post555158

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:12 AM
YES! I miss him.... (sniff) But the dream me and my friend share is to care for animals. and live our life to the fullest

The Hell they are! Bi guys understand BOTH Gendersoh come on jeez can straight ppl get some credit or at least me im caring also understand guys a bit about girls but i think i know how to understand girls pretty well

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:13 AM
I'm not even here

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:14 AM
Yeah... This one guy... He truly did know what a girl wanted.... We danced under the moonlight, lied down in the grass... Went streaking.. Oh gawd.. I'm crying now..

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:14 AM
Yeah... This one guy... He truly did know what a girl wanted.... We danced under the moonlight, lied down in the grass... Went streaking.. Oh gawd.. I'm crying now..

Sounds like fun *hands tissue and hugs* Don;t cry.

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Wow this is nice...

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:16 AM

You had a gay friend who died :cry: wow, talk about a sad life. You can't live your life to fullest if you let people hinder it.

i take offense from it cuz it makes guys seem like r pigs who thing women r just theyre toys to be played with and also ty women r such more than that theyre our lovers friends the ones we care for the ones we love to be around men would go insane without woman companionship

Yeah, lots of guys are pigs. Um I don't go crazy without woman companionship...I'm happy with guys... Lots of my irl true friends are girls now that I came out.

Gay men understand all genders(yes there are more then 2)!

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Sounds like fun *hands tissue and hugs* Don;t cry.
I loved him

Hi luna

takuya
Yeah... This one guy... He truly did know what a girl wanted.... We danced under the moonlight, lied down in the grass... Went streaking.. Oh gawd.. I'm crying now..hey some ppl can be romantic like that too ive written some stories and im able to show my romantic side in time and i hope one they i can share that side with the special girl i like

Luna Mikazuki
:( I'll just leave now...

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:18 AM
Well I miss a guy that I loved(Not my friend) My friend is a girl...

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:19 AM
You had a gay friend who died :cry: wow, talk about a sad life. You can't live your life to fullest if you let people hinder it.

Yeah, lots of guys are pigs. Um I don't go crazy without woman companionship...I'm happy with guys... Lots of my irl true friends are girls now that I came out.

Gay men understand all genders(yes there are more then 2)!well what i meant by that is that men would be lonely without women around and to the men that r pigs they do that cuz they think theyre better than women and think they deserve to get treated like that also women also help us thru tuff and ruff times they understand and comfort us

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:20 AM
hey some ppl can be romantic like that too ive written some stories and im able to show my romantic side in time and i hope one they i can share that side with the special girl i like
okayy. I like BIs and gays.. there funn! AND NOT jerks... Like SOME straight guys

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:21 AM
okayy. I like BIs and gays.. there funn! AND NOT jerks... Like SOME straight guysty for the SOME part it makes it seem least stereotypical but hmm maybe a straight guy can be fun too but thats my opinion

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:22 AM
well what i meant by that is that men would be lonely without women around and to the men that r pigs they do that cuz they think theyre better than women and think they deserve to get treated like that also women also help us thru tuff and ruff times they understand and comfort us

Well I guess you can't blame all men for think men are better. In the bible it clearly states men are better than women and women should never be assoicated as hihger than men. But that goes into religion....

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:23 AM
LADY MARMALADE!.. lol

Nick Tasogare
ty for the SOME part it makes it seem least stereotypical but hmm maybe a straight guy can be fun too but thats my opinion

How do you know you aren't included in the "SOME"? Hmmm?!

Mai
Well I guess you can't blame all men for think men are better. In the bible it clearly states men are better than women and women should never be assoicated as hihger than men. But that goes into religion....
I know right...

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:25 AM
Ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah

Lou!e
I know right...

Women and homosexuals are degraded so bad in the bible :cry:

takuya
after the stuff i posted im doubt im in the some but ill ask Mai and also how do u know ur not included*smirks*

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:26 AM
after the stuff i posted im doubt im in the some but ill ask Mai and also how do u know ur not included*smirks*

Cuz I'm not straight, I'm Bi Really?ok, read it thenBURN!!!!!!!!

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Nick isnt... I dont read your posts... there to long... I read everyone elses though.. you might be included in the SOME though

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Women and homosexuals are degraded so bad in the bible :cry:u think thats bad my friend at school said hed hit a homosexual guy if he came around him i wouldnt do anything i might be a bit uncomfortable but ill get over it and i would only hit them if they started hitting on me and wouldnt take no for an answer

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Nick isnt... I dont read your posts... there to long... I read everyone elses though.. you might be included in the SOME though

Double BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Nick isnt... I dont read your posts... there to long... I read everyone elses though.. you might be included in the SOME thoughsorry for putting long post urs r long too oh well everyones intitled to their own opinion so i dont care if u think i should be in the some are not cuz i myself think im not included in that area

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Double BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh put a sock in it

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Double BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! *High five*

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:31 AM
Oh yeah! *High five*

*High five* Takuya, did you see my response to when you said "How do you know you aren't included in the some?"

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:31 AM
sorry for putting long post urs r long too oh well everyones intitled to their own opinion so i dont care if u think i should be in the some are not cuz i myself think im not included in that area
well my posts are long because im a girl... and i dont care what you think either

(Mean) Der der der der

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:32 AM
u think thats bad my friend at school said hed hit a homosexual guy if he came around him i wouldnt do anything i might be a bit uncomfortable but ill get over it and i would only hit them if they started hitting on me and wouldnt take no for an answer

Well people who are extremely homophobic are typically insecure about their sexuality. Your friend might have a little secret. I hit on straight guys all the time it is funny.

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:32 AM
Well people who are extremely homophobic are typically insecure about their sexuality. Your friend might have a little secret. I hit on straight guys all the time it is funny.
Oooh!

Nick Tasogare
07-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Well people who are extremely homophobic are typically insecure about their sexuality. Your friend might have a little secret.

Don't start that again, Lewis, we don't want an "Elite Seal+Lewis4" situation again...=,=lll

takuya
*High five* Takuya, did you see my response to when you said "How do you know you aren't included in the some?"i saw it

well my posts are long because im a girl... and i dont care what you think either

(Mean) Der der der deralso y am i getting bashed and burned and what does being a girl gotta do with it and also y am i getting bashed im not like one of those ppl man i think im losing this debate

Lou!e

(Mean) Der der der der

Wow do I see a cat fight between Mai and Takuya about to start?

takuya
Well people who are extremely homophobic are typically insecure about their sexuality. Your friend might have a little secret. I hit on straight guys all the time it is funny.might be maybe not

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:34 AM
One more time now

Lou!e
Don't start that again, Lewis, we don't want an "Elite Seal+Lewis4" situation again...=,=lll

Hey hey hey, it is friend not him.

Mai
i saw it

also y am i getting bashed and burned and what does being a girl gotta do with it and also y am i getting bashed im not like one of those ppl man i think im losing this debate
Yes you are... The thing is.. I dont really trust straight ppl anymore. Cuz eventually thell turn there back on you

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Wow do I see a cat fight between Mai and Takuya about to start?
cat and dog cat is between girls and also im gonna win it lol y cuz im A FREAKING ALPHA MALE qouted from a game means crap and i pretty much dug my grave

Mai
One more time now
Hi!!!

Nick Tasogare
i saw it

also y am i getting bashed and burned and what does being a girl gotta do with it and also y am i getting bashed im not like one of those ppl man i think im losing this debate

Because you're out numbered 3 to 1 xD

You saw me say "Because I'm not straight, I'm Bi"?

Luna Mikazuki
Again not even really here at all just not here

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Yes you are... The thing is.. I dont really trust straight ppl anymore. Cuz eventually thell turn there back on you
after ur experience i can see y u would think that way and also i rilly dont care anymore if i lose

Mai
cat and dog cat is between girls and also im gonna win it lol y cuz im A FREAKING ALPHA MALE qouted from a game means crap and i pretty much dug my grave
wellSTRAIGHT MEN SUCK!!!

Luna Mikazuki
Oh yay finally someone who is nice enough to either not leave
When I come or say hi

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:37 AM
Again not even really here at all just not here
then how come u can talk BURNN lol kinda felt like saying that

Lou!e

I think you just did.

See Mai you haven't let go of the past yet.

Mai
Bi's and Gay's Beating the Straight!

Lou!e
wellSTRAIGHT MEN SUCK!!!

SO DO GAY MEN! Literally LOL!

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:38 AM
wellSTRAIGHT MEN SUCK!!!watever now its wrong to be straight or something

Luna Mikazuki
then how come u can talk BURNN lol kinda felt like saying that

Wow pretty late response there
It hurt my feelings you guys

But who cares

takuya
ok rily to much in for mat ion

Lou!e
watever now its wrong to be straight or something

You say that like it is wrong to be gay...

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:39 AM
I think you just did.

See Mai you haven't let go of the past yet.
AHH! I don't care anymore! I'm happy with my life now. And I don't care about my past.. I'm talking from experience... ARRG!

Nick Tasogare
Wow pretty late response there
It hurt my feelings you guys

But who cares

True, who cares?

xD

Mai
TRUE! teehee

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:40 AM
Yeah....thanks for everything

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:41 AM
AHH! I don't care anymore! I'm happy with my life now. And I don't care about my past.. I'm talking from experience... ARRG!

Well that is what matters, being happy is key to a successful life. But you can't do it with all the bagage from the past.;)

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:41 AM
HI LUNA! IVE BEEN SAYING THAT.... hi

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:42 AM
You say that like it is wrong to be gay...well if it seemed like that i aint meant to i rily dont care what anyones sexuality is u can be gay straight bi and every single sexaulity mixed together and i could careless

Mai
Well that is what matters, being happy is key to a successful life. But you can't do it with all the bagage from the past.;)
i dont care about the past! it happened! Its over and done with! Nothing can be changed I KNOW!!

Luna Mikazuki
Meanies

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:43 AM
*crosses arms*

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:44 AM
well if it seemed like that i aint meant to i rily dont care what anyones sexuality is u can be gay straight bi and every single sexaulity mixed together and i could careless

Same here I don't think it matters if you are into men, women or even hamsters.

i dont care about the past! it happened! Its over and done with! Nothing can be changed I KNOW!!

There you go ; )

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:45 AM

There you go ; )
Yes!..

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:45 AM
I hate you all

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:46 AM

There you go ; )
ty so are we all cool and on the same page cuz i rily dont wanna go all day discussing this

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:46 AM
I hate you allwere sorry well i am*holds out hand for u to shake*

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:47 AM
ty so are we all cool and on the same page cuz i rily dont wanna go all day discussing this

Talking about sexuality is healthy!

Yes!..

/Cheer!

I Love U LUNA!

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:48 AM
were sorry well i am*holds out hand for u to shake*

*pushes hand away and walks to other side of bar*

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:50 AM
*pushes hand away and walks to other side of bar*

OOOOOOOOO, Rejected!

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:51 AM
*cries a little* I'll accept your apology...maybe...

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:51 AM
OOOOOOOOO, Rejected!so what wasnt like i was tryin to hit on her or anything im just trying to cheer her up

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:52 AM
so what wasnt like i was tryin to hit on her or anything im just trying to cheer her up

:p You still got rejected!

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:52 AM
*cries a little* I'll accept your apology...maybe...
LUNA!!!! (beside you) Do you need a Hug (Holds arms open)

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:53 AM
I should just shutup I don't deserve to cry about it

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:53 AM
[QUOTE=Lewis4;555336]Talking about sexuality is healthy!

to me its a big pain in the butt cuz i actually have to think plus we could go on forever with this

takuya
07-13-2009, 01:54 AM
:p You still got rejected!ur enjoying this arent you:?:

Mai
:p You still got rejected!
Rejection hurts..
RIGHT TAKUYA
LUNA!!!

Mai
I should just shutup I don't deserve to cry about it
(Huggs you)

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:55 AM
*sigh*

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 01:55 AM
[QUOTE=Lewis4;555336]Talking about sexuality is healthy!

to me its a big pain in the butt cuz i actually have to think plus we could go on forever with this

Think about what...? You aren't hiding something!? I remember in my yestergay days, I would always have to think hard before I said something 'cause I didn't want anyone to know.

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:56 AM
It'll take a little bit before I feel better so any attpts will
Be judged and trialed at the court of law

Mai
[QUOTE=takuya;555359]

Think about what...? You aren't hiding something!? I remember in my yestergay days, I would always have to think hard before I said something 'cause I didn't want anyone to know.
I know right

takuya
i aint hiding nothin i have to think to counter ur agruements about all of the stuff

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:57 AM
It'll take a little bit before I feel better so any attpts will
Be judged and trialed at the court of law
?????????????????

Mai
07-13-2009, 01:58 AM
i aint hiding nothin i have to think to counter ur agruements about all of the stuff
Lewis, Didn't you say Denial is the first stage...

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 01:59 AM
It means I'll be over there

Lou!e
[QUOTE=Lewis4;555370]
I know right

Tee-hee. I sucked...LOL!

Um huh!? Grrr I hate it when people put double negatives in sentences :roll:

Lou!e
Lewis, Didn't you say Denial is the first stage...

It is! All homosexuals go through the stages. Denial is the first stage.

takuya
07-13-2009, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=Mai;555374]

Tee-hee. I sucked...LOL!

Um huh!? Grrr I hate it when people put double negatives in sentences :roll:y does it matter where not in school or anything so why should grammar matter at all

Mai
07-13-2009, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=Mai;555374]

Tee-hee. I sucked...LOL!

Um huh!? Grrr I hate it when people put double negatives in sentences :roll:
ha-ha! doesn't everybody?

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 02:01 AM
[QUOTE=Lewis4;555389]y does it matter where not in school or anything so why should grammar matter at all

I don't to be mean to sound like a meanie but it makes you sound kinda stupid...

Mai
07-13-2009, 02:01 AM
It is! All homosexuals go through the stages. Denial is the first stage.
Yep! HOMOSEXUAL ALERT!

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:02 AM
*floats around*

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Stop picking at takuya
He isn't homo if he says he isn't

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:03 AM
What I mean to say is even if he is let him be

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 02:03 AM
Yep! HOMOSEXUAL ALERT!

It is okay if he is, only he knows what he is. He just has to go through the process in order to feel comfortable with it, time will tell.

Mai
07-13-2009, 02:04 AM

Mai
07-13-2009, 02:04 AM

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:10 AM

Luna Mikazuki
Well this is boring

Ima leave

takuya
Stop picking at takuya
He isn't homo if he says he isn'tty finally someone gets it

It is okay if he is, only he knows what he is. He just has to go through the process in order to feel comfortable with it, time will tell.
oh for Pete's sake i aint homo never have never will end of discussion cuz this conversation is going nowhere at all and is pointless to continue

Mai
07-13-2009, 02:12 AM
ty finally someone gets it

oh for Pete's sake i aint homo never have never will end of discussion cuz this conversation is going nowhere at all and is pointless to continue
Things change

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:13 AM
Dadadlaldaldlalxflaldkdlalala!

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:14 AM
*sits down*

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 02:14 AM
Let's have some fun this beat is sick
I want to take a ride on your disco stick
Don't blink to much just bust that kick
I want to take a ride on your disco stick

Mai
07-13-2009, 02:15 AM
I'm going to sleep!

I'M GOING TO BOSTON TOMORROW!!!!!

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Lovegame by Lady Gaga
And yay

Nick Tasogare
I'm going to sleep!

I'M GOING TO BOSTON TOMORROW!!!!!

I LIVE IN BOSTON EVERYDAY, and it is tomorrow xD!

Lou!e
Things change

Um. actually 95% of people are born with their sexuality and it doesn't change. The other 5% who have changed are usually due to rape cases but that doesn't really affect men.

Luna Mikazuki
07-13-2009, 02:18 AM
This is very strange

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 02:20 AM
This is very strange

What is?

Lou!e
07-13-2009, 02:29 AM
*pokes luna* OYE!

nine tailed fox
07-13-2009, 05:35 AM
hey is anyone hear

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 07:04 AM
me....

Nine
07-13-2009, 08:50 AM
anyone here

Ulmo lord of waters
07-13-2009, 08:51 AM
nope not a soul

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 09:50 AM
hello

assassin
07-13-2009, 10:32 AM
yo. can't stay long but i'll be here for a minute.

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 10:33 AM
ok im gonna put you az my cuz now

assassin
07-13-2009, 10:39 AM
got it

assassin
07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
yo u know anything about any jutsu.

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 10:41 AM
im back.did you know animelover is getting surgery

assassin
07-13-2009, 10:42 AM
no i didn't wat for.

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 10:44 AM
i think kidney stones

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 10:53 AM
uve hit people in the well wrongspot w/ a golf club for selfdefense??!!??!!

assassin
07-13-2009, 10:53 AM
ok any new jutsu i can know about

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 10:54 AM
wadya mean

assassin
07-13-2009, 10:54 AM

yes..

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 10:55 AM

yes..

thats a very smart move though.

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 10:56 AM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo you are here

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 10:57 AM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo you are here

hehehe?

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 10:57 AM
wadya wanna order

assassin
07-13-2009, 10:59 AM
wadya mean

my village still needs to know more jutsu so i need to know if u you can find anything out about any approved jutsu in ur village a list of what Jeremy gave me yesterday in the twilight grasslands. (in the same section as this bar) if u know anymore jutsu please tell me

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:00 AM
wadya wanna order

hmm.......nothing

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 11:00 AM
ok ill tell ya

assassin
07-13-2009, 11:02 AM
thats a very smart move though.

yeah. i didn't kill him and he got the message NOT to mess wit me. it been 2 years since it happened and i haven't seen him since.

assassin
07-13-2009, 11:03 AM
hmm.......nothing

seriously. who the hell r u and where's itachi!?!?!?!?!?

assassin
07-13-2009, 11:04 AM
ok ill tell ya

pm them to me cause i gotta jet.

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 11:05 AM
if anythin comes up

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:12 AM
seriously. who the hell r u and where's itachi!?!?!?!?!?

itachi......is.....gone
i want some water

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 11:13 AM
sure *gives water*

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:30 AM
yoooooooo??????

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 11:32 AM
uhhhhh

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 11:33 AM
*comes in* sup?

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 11:34 AM
finnaly

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:35 AM
*comes in* sup?

please tell me the fangir- *fangirls come*
me: god damnit......

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 11:36 AM
please tell me the fangir- *fangirls come*
me: god damnit......
They followed me. -.-

Obito
07-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Itachi, do you always have to fight? :mrgreen:

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:38 AM
They followed me. -.-

hmm
cheese powers! *turns them into cheese*

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Itachi, do you always have to fight? :mrgreen:

wassup

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 11:40 AM
need anythin

Obito
07-13-2009, 11:41 AM
wassup
Nothing much bro, what you been up to?

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Nothing much bro, what you been up to?

hmm
lets see

thinking were u are
talking
thinking were u are
getting friends
thinking were u are
getting stronger
thinking were u are
changing my color
thinking were u are

lol jk jk jk
me=no stalker 0.o

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 11:44 AM
hmm
cheese powers! *turns them into cheese*

I'm not so sure I want to eat them though! xD

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm not so sure I want to eat them though! xD

hehehe
*they melt*
me: hope more dont co-
*more come*

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LkYI9lGhQA

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 11:49 AM
hehehe
*they melt*
me: hope more dont co-
*more come*
*hides behind you*

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
*hides behind you*

me: i dont wanna get raped!!!!!!!!
*pulls out missile launcher*
me: say hello to my little friend!

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 12:01 PM
me: i dont wanna get raped!!!!!!!!
*pulls out missile launcher*
me: say hello to my little friend!

fangirls: *scream*
me: Thanks for savingme for..the...4th time (I think xD).

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 12:02 PM
fangirls: *scream*
me: Thanks for savingme for..the...4th time (I think xD).

yup the 4th
*gives sama a missile luancher*
lets kill em!!!!!!!!

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 12:03 PM
what happened here

Itachi-Sama
yup the 4th
*gives sama a missile luancher*
lets kill em!!!!!!!!
me: Sounds fun. *smirks and kills fangirls*

Nine
anyone here

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 12:04 PM
what happened here
I came in for some ramen, but fangirls attacked before I could sit down..

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 12:06 PM
me: Sounds fun. *smirks and kills fangirls*

*we blow up the bar*
me: 0.o oh no

Nine
07-13-2009, 12:07 PM
yall will fix everything

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 12:08 PM
wow....

itachifan100
07-13-2009, 12:09 PM
i didnt do anythin

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 12:42 PM
*we blow up the bar*
me: 0.o oh no
*with one hand sign everything goes back to normal*

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 12:44 PM
*with one hand sign everything goes back to normal*

good.......*eyes dilate*
*start to look at you weird*

animelover
07-13-2009, 12:45 PM
...*goes into the bar and sits in the back, orders some water and something to eat, and just sits in the dark booth corner silently........then sighs, and sips her water*

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 12:45 PM
...*goes into the bar and sits in the back, orders some water and something to eat, and just sits in the dark booth corner silently........then sighs, and sips her water*

*in booth corner*
what r u doing here???????

Hawk
07-13-2009, 12:49 PM
*drinks a beer*

Itachi-Sama
07-13-2009, 12:51 PM
*eats ramen*

itachi/madara
07-13-2009, 12:52 PM
*eats ramen*

*spits fire on you*