View Full Version : Makoto vs Lone

Lone_Espada
06-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Distance: 15ft
Rules: No GM
Makoto can make the 1st move.

Makoto Cifer
06-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Uninspired, unmotivated, depressed; those were the aspects that defined me at that time. The utter silence, the unheard echos, all made me fall into the pit of despair. Loniness filled my heart as i walked those large hallways, ascending stairway after stairway. Slipping past the threshold of another meaningless hailway, i found myself inside a large room, vacant of any windows; and only one exit. Immediatly, a spiritual pressure that was equal to my own alerted my pesquisa. Instantly, my despair was lifted to a degree. "Ah, brother. It's been too long...Despite your spiritual pressure, i still believe that you're an illusion of some sort. I guess i'll have to test that theory, wont I?" I said, peering through my bangs. Slightly altering the position of bangs, using my right hand, i slowly placed my left hand onto my sheathe, pushing upward on the guard with my thumb. While doing so, i rushed toward your vicinity. Reaching a moderate distance to which a sword could reach, i aimed a vertical slash for your groin, by quickly unsheating my blade, in an attempt to split you in two. Placing my right foot in front of my left foot, i slipped past you, aiming a horizontal slash for your waist, in an attempt to cleave you in two. With a swift twirl, i aimed two consecutive slashes for you shoulders', attempting to sever both your arms. All the meanwhile, i gathered an immense amount of spirit energy with my finger, condensing it accordingly. Halting immediately after the durational of twirl, i placed my left in front of my right foot, aiming a rather low strike toward your ankle, attempting to sever your foot, all the while keeping my right arm resting to the side. Just then, i rotated my body one hundred and eighty degree's, by slidding my right foot across the floor, aiming one final slash for your neck, this time enhancing the strike with spiritual pressure, in an attempt to sever your head. The duration of this attacking form would've lasted approximately ten seconds. With that, i glided across the floor, by focusing spirit energy to the soles of my feet, levitating slightly. Gliding approximately seven feet from your position, i halted abruptly, placing my right hand below my left elbow. Just then, i released a large mass of energy from the tip of my finger, attempting to erase the reminisce your body completely. The energy had a special homming ability; it wouldn't stop until it hit its target. The sheer force of the initial release would level the entire floor. Meanwhile, i stood atop an invisable platform created from my spiritual energy. While at the same time, i enclosed my body inside a thick membrane of spirit energy, to ensure that i wouldn't get harmed by any debris.

Lone_Espada
06-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Uninspired, unmotivated, depressed; those were the aspects that defined me at that time. The utter silence, the unheard echos, all made me fall into the pit of despair. Loniness filled my heart as i walked those large hallways, ascending stairway after stairway. Slipping past the threshold of another meaningless hailway, i found myself inside a large room, vacant of any windows; and only one exit. Immediatly, a spiritual pressure that was equal to my own alerted my pesquisa. Instantly, my despair was lifted to a degree. "Ah, brother. It's been too long...Despite your spiritual pressure, i still believe that you're an illusion of some sort. I guess i'll have to test that theory, wont I?" I said, peering through my bangs. Slightly altering the position of bangs, using my right hand, i slowly placed my left hand onto my sheathe, pushing upward on the guard with my thumb. While doing so, i rushed toward your vicinity. Reaching a moderate distance to which a sword could reach, i aimed a vertical slash for your groin, by quickly unsheating my blade, in an attempt to split you in two. Placing my right foot in front of my left foot, i slipped past you, aiming a horizontal slash for your waist, in an attempt to cleave you in two. With a swift twirl, i aimed two consecutive slashes for you shoulders', attempting to sever both your arms. All the meanwhile, i gathered an immense amount of spirit energy with my finger, condensing it accordingly. Halting immediately after the durational of twirl, i placed my left in front of my right foot, aiming a rather low strike toward your ankle, attempting to sever your foot, all the while keeping my right arm resting to the side. Just then, i rotated my body one hundred and eighty degree's, by slidding my right foot across the floor, aiming one final slash for your neck, this time enhancing the strike with spiritual pressure, in an attempt to sever your head. The duration of this attacking form would've lasted approximately ten seconds. With that, i glided across the floor, by focusing spirit energy to the soles of my feet, levitating slightly. Gliding approximately seven feet from your position, i halted abruptly, placing my right hand below my left elbow. Just then, i released a large mass of energy from the tip of my finger, attempting to erase the reminisce your body completely. The energy had a special homming ability; it wouldn't stop until it hit its target. The sheer force of the initial release would level the entire floor. Meanwhile, i stood atop an invisable platform created from my spiritual energy. While at the same time, i enclosed my body inside a thick membrane of spirit energy, to ensure that i wouldn't get harmed by any debris.

*The darkness had become my home, as I lived alone in a world full of pain. My mind had become blank and I didn't think about anything. The past was something I forgot about and didn't care about it at all. All it did was bring me pain and made me suffer. I stand alone inside this massive fighting room, as I look around at the room, "This life is a waste of time.* After awhile someone walked into the room with me, "Brother? I don't rememeber you being my brother. Well I don't rememeber anything but killing things....." I watched you rush towards me and swing your sword, as I release my sword and block your first attack with it. Quickly I twist around and move both my hands out of the way of your next attack. I turn around and block both of your next attacks with my sword, as I jump above your next attack. I quickly sense the next attack coming towards my neck, as I release sp around my left arm and use it to block your attack from hitting me. I jump back and gather a massive amount of sp in the ball of my left hand. I sense your attack coming towards me and I bring up my left hand. I smirk and release a massive blast of sp towards your attack. Once both of them make contact my own sp will explode in a massive blast. My sp will quickly start to age away at your own sp which should block your attack from hitting me. I look towards you and sigh a little, "Guess this does mean were brothers.... I can feel your pain each time we meet swords..... Indeed it has been awhile my brother...." I sonido behind you and bring my sword towards your back, hoping to stab it into you, as I flip over you and stop in front of you. I release about ten slashes at your chest, hoping to cut open your body. I jump back and release three cero's towards you. If they make contact they will burn your body and kill you. I softly land on the ground, "Show me something new, Bro. I've seen this before in the past. You won't beat me this way...." I stand waiting for your next move.*

junchurikioftheleaf
06-22-2011, 04:59 PM
*i stand in the doorway watching quietly as these two forgotten warriors meet on the battlefield of the soul once again*

Makoto Cifer
06-22-2011, 05:10 PM
By the way, lone, due to my computer problems, i can't highlight my techniques in color, therefore i can't "go all out."

Lone_Espada
06-22-2011, 05:12 PM
That's stupid if you ask me. =/ In this fight you don't have to highlight your techniques. It's not that hard to tell when you use a technique. Just do it and don't hold back. Or I won't counter because this will be boring.

Makoto Cifer
06-22-2011, 05:49 PM
*The darkness had become my home, as I lived alone in a world full of pain. My mind had become blank and I didn't think about anything. The past was something I forgot about and didn't care about it at all. All it did was bring me pain and made me suffer. I stand alone inside this massive fighting room, as I look around at the room, "This life is a waste of time.* After awhile someone walked into the room with me, "Brother? I don't rememeber you being my brother. Well I don't rememeber anything but killing things....." I watched you rush towards me and swing your sword, as I release my sword and block your first attack with it. Quickly I twist around and move both my hands out of the way of your next attack. I turn around and block both of your next attacks with my sword, as I jump above your next attack. I quickly sense the next attack coming towards my neck, as I release sp around my left arm and use it to block your attack from hitting me. I jump back and gather a massive amount of sp in the ball of my left hand. I sense your attack coming towards me and I bring up my left hand. I smirk and release a massive blast of sp towards your attack. Once both of them make contact my own sp will explode in a massive blast. My sp will quickly start to age away at your own sp which should block your attack from hitting me. I look towards you and sigh a little, "Guess this does mean were brothers.... I can feel your pain each time we meet swords..... Indeed it has been awhile my brother...." I sonido behind you and bring my sword towards your back, hoping to stab it into you, as I flip over you and stop in front of you. I release about ten slashes at your chest, hoping to cut open your body. I jump back and release three cero's towards you. If they make contact they will burn your body and kill you. I softly land on the ground, "Show me something new, Bro. I've seen this before in the past. You won't beat me this way...." I stand waiting for your next move.*

I let my gaze drift toward your vicinity, releasing a slight "Hmph," after coming to the realization that you had survived my assault. "I'm glad, brother. Seeing your face alleviates the loniness slightly." I uttered loudly, all the while tracking your movements'. With a sigh, i rotated my body three hundred and sixty degrees', repeling your initial attack for my back. Meanwhile, i condensed a massive amount of spiritual energy upon my blade, admist the duration, while my beautiful blade held a luminious aura about it; the red hilt, the golden guard; all were beautiful. Remaining stagnant, i repeled your strikes with my blade accordingly, all the while keeping the membrane of spirit energy that enclosed my body steady and constant. After your onslaught of sword strikes, i enlarged the membrane, enclosing myself inside a condensed orb of spiritual energy. Almost immediately afterward, i pivoted my body at a very high level of speed, consequently my orb rotated in proportion to my body, repeling the cero's upon contact. After a moment, i abruptly halted, returning my barrier to reishi. Despite this, my blade, all the while, still gathered large amounts of spirit energy, resulting in millions of vibrations upon my blade per second, therefore would slash, cleave, and pierce through most defences and hard substances like butter. In the wake of my abrupt halt, a small shockwave was sent forth, settling any debris that was airborne. Gazing into your eyes, i appeared directly above you by an unexpected sonido, aiming a rather violent vertical slash for your skull, in an attempt to cleave you in two, while at the same time i sent forth a small burst of spirit energy. Should you block this attack, the immense vibration will severely crack, if not shatter your zanpakuto, while the burst of spirit energy attempts to send you flying, on a collision coarse from the ground.

Makoto Cifer
06-22-2011, 05:50 PM
That's stupid if you ask me. =/ In this fight you don't have to highlight your techniques. It's not that hard to tell when you use a technique. Just do it and don't hold back. Or I won't counter because this will be boring.

Fine...

Lone_Espada
06-23-2011, 01:59 PM
I let my gaze drift toward your vicinity, releasing a slight "Hmph," after coming to the realization that you had survived my assault. "I'm glad, brother. Seeing your face alleviates the loniness slightly." I uttered loudly, all the while tracking your movements'. With a sigh, i rotated my body three hundred and sixty degrees', repeling your initial attack for my back. Meanwhile, i condensed a massive amount of spiritual energy upon my blade, admist the duration, while my beautiful blade held a luminious aura about it; the red hilt, the golden guard; all were beautiful. Remaining stagnant, i repeled your strikes with my blade accordingly, all the while keeping the membrane of spirit energy that enclosed my body steady and constant. After your onslaught of sword strikes, i enlarged the membrane, enclosing myself inside a condensed orb of spiritual energy. Almost immediately afterward, i pivoted my body at a very high level of speed, consequently my orb rotated in proportion to my body, repeling the cero's upon contact. After a moment, i abruptly halted, returning my barrier to reishi. Despite this, my blade, all the while, still gathered large amounts of spirit energy, resulting in millions of vibrations upon my blade per second, therefore would slash, cleave, and pierce through most defences and hard substances like butter. In the wake of my abrupt halt, a small shockwave was sent forth, settling any debris that was airborne. Gazing into your eyes, i appeared directly above you by an unexpected sonido, aiming a rather violent vertical slash for your skull, in an attempt to cleave you in two, while at the same time i sent forth a small burst of spirit energy. Should you block this attack, the immense vibration will severely crack, if not shatter your zanpakuto, while the burst of spirit energy attempts to send you flying, on a collision coarse from the ground.

*I smile watching you block all of my attacks, "Loniness.....? Such a stupid little brother at times, Makoto." Quickly I sense you above me, as I release a large amount of spirit energy around my zanpakuto. I smirk and swing my sword upwards to block your attack. My spirit energy quickly begins to age away at your own. This should weaken the immense vibration which will allow me to have the ability to block it without having them shatter my zanpakuto. At the same time I sent forth a small blast of spirity energy to counter your own spirit energy, "You remember that fight where Yori tryed to shatter Hallys zanpakuto? It's almost impossible to shatter or break one...." I sigh and place my left hand on my zanpakuto, "Come from the depth of madness, as you cause the world to shake, Akuma no yōna kyōki." A burst of powerful hazel spirit energy flows around my body, as the ground breaks away at it's power. My spirit energy shines bright as it aims to blind you for a few seconds. The spirit energy fades away and I stand in my 1st release form. The hollow bone on my chin has formed into a mask around my face. Two blood red wings rip out from my back, as my left arm is a hollow bone claw. My zanpakuto has formed around my right arm, as I look at you with my hazel eyes, "Let's hope you can handle me..." I flick my wings and appear in front of you, as I swing my claw towards your stomach, hoping to rip you open and kill you. I twist around and bring the back of my right fist towards your side, hoping to break some of the ribs in your body. My right arm will be harder to block because of the metal around it. I flip over and bring my right leg down towards your head, hoping to smash your face in the ground. I sonido away and point my left index claw at you, "The Endless Chaos" A cage of my spirit energy forms around you in a flash. If you don't escape your body will start to age away because inside of the cage my spirit energy is flowing in the air. I snap my fingers and the cage explodes inward right at you. The blast is only made up of spirit energy, as the spirit energy will age away at anything that comes into contact with it. I stand away from the blast and look up, "Don't die on me that fast, Brother. I'm just starting to have fun with this fight." I stand waiting for your next move.*

junchurikioftheleaf
06-23-2011, 06:00 PM
you two really are brothers -_o the lack of paragraphing /shuuder

Lone_Espada
06-24-2011, 11:10 AM
Lmao. xD I'll do it next time for you.

Lone_Espada
06-28-2011, 11:09 AM
/bumpo

-_-

Makoto Cifer
06-28-2011, 12:58 PM
*I smile watching you block all of my attacks, "Loniness.....? Such a stupid little brother at times, Makoto." Quickly I sense you above me, as I release a large amount of spirit energy around my zanpakuto. I smirk and swing my sword upwards to block your attack. My spirit energy quickly begins to age away at your own. This should weaken the immense vibration which will allow me to have the ability to block it without having them shatter my zanpakuto. At the same time I sent forth a small blast of spirity energy to counter your own spirit energy, "You remember that fight where Yori tryed to shatter Hallys zanpakuto? It's almost impossible to shatter or break one...." I sigh and place my left hand on my zanpakuto, "Come from the depth of madness, as you cause the world to shake, Akuma no yōna kyōki." A burst of powerful hazel spirit energy flows around my body, as the ground breaks away at it's power. My spirit energy shines bright as it aims to blind you for a few seconds. The spirit energy fades away and I stand in my 1st release form. The hollow bone on my chin has formed into a mask around my face. Two blood red wings rip out from my back, as my left arm is a hollow bone claw. My zanpakuto has formed around my right arm, as I look at you with my hazel eyes, "Let's hope you can handle me..." I flick my wings and appear in front of you, as I swing my claw towards your stomach, hoping to rip you open and kill you. I twist around and bring the back of my right fist towards your side, hoping to break some of the ribs in your body. My right arm will be harder to block because of the metal around it. I flip over and bring my right leg down towards your head, hoping to smash your face in the ground. I sonido away and point my left index claw at you, "The Endless Chaos" A cage of my spirit energy forms around you in a flash. If you don't escape your body will start to age away because inside of the cage my spirit energy is flowing in the air. I snap my fingers and the cage explodes inward right at you. The blast is only made up of spirit energy, as the spirit energy will age away at anything that comes into contact with it. I stand away from the blast and look up, "Don't die on me that fast, Brother. I'm just starting to have fun with this fight." I stand waiting for your next move.*

My bland expressions do not falter, until after letting a diminutive smirk come across my face. Remaining stagnant, i do not utter a sound; i slowly eased my beautiful blade into it's sheathe, while an immense red right revealed itself abruptly from my body.

"Show your Sanity....Vampiro!!" With those words that were spoken, several small torrents of spiritual energy were sent forth in all directions, therefore counter balancing your own spirit energy, resulting in a widespread explosion that leveled several floors of the castle. As the deris settled, i stood upon the rubble, perched procariously, all the while letting a luminious aura enclose my vicinity. A pair of thin white jeans' stood out' amongst my transformation, while a blood-colored luster enclosed my retna:Luster Vision. Two luminious fangs slightly protruded from my lips, complimenting my face. A rather large scar that reached from my right coller bone down to to waist revealed my pale, slander, and shirtless body. The reminsice of my hollow bone fragments had materialized a lower jaw upon my bottom lip that covered my chin and reached to my cheek bones; upon my bottom lip were two large fangs that slightly obscured my upper lip, while two small horns protruded from behind my elegant black hair. All the while, i gathered massive amounts of spirit energy to soles of my feet. Clenching my fingers, i revealed my claws that seemed to pulse my spiritual energy.

Letting my gaze drift toward your vicinity, my eyes regressed back to thier bland state. With a quick deduction of your next series of attacks, i leaped backwards, letting my feet touch the ground gracfully, evading your first attack. Just then, as my feet hit the floor, i ducked rather low to the ground, letting my chest touch the floor, evading your second attack. I quickly regained my footing as you exited my vicinity. As you uttered your chant, i released all of the spirit energy gathered prior till. Waiting for the exact instant that your chant ended, i appeared directly above your cage, by an abrupt sonido. The instant your box began to manifest, i sonidoed upward like an air bullet, escaping your cage. Since your cage formed from the ground up, the top of the cage would be the last the manifest. Futhermore, darting toward the the middle would ensure my escape, since it would most certainly be the last to manifest. High above the ground, i watch as your cage is destroyed by your own hand.

Clenching my hands, two small slits' opened upon my viens near my wrist. Just then, i clenched my hands once more, as a small, but leathel torrent of blood was sent forth from both slits' in my wrists'. This blood will corrode flesh and bone, even spirit energy, if the blood remains for a prolonged period of time. With the first stream, i released a concentrated burst of spiritual enegy, resulting in the blood to manifest into a light rain. Halting for a breif moment, i released two more streams of blood, on a collision corse for your skull and abdomen. Sangre 'Acida!

Lone_Espada
07-01-2011, 03:04 PM
*Quickly I release a powerful burst of madness from inside my body. As the ground away me breaks down into pure energy, as I absorb the energy and turn it into millions of threads the form around my left arm. I swing my left arm and the threads take off into the air in a flash. Once the threads make contact with something they will explode in a massive blast of power. This means that the threads will explode once the rain of blood and streams of blood make contact with them. I laugh as the threads reform from the left over energy from the attacks, as I wrap the threads around my left hand this also means that my claws become closed up tight against each other. I flick my wings and appear behind you, as I aim to stab my left hand into you. At the same time I say, "Mundo de la locura" With those words the threads around my left arm light up and release a massive amount of madness towards you. The madness will quickly crush away other energy that comes into contact with it. If the madness comes into contact with your body you will start to have side effects from it. First you will start to have flash backs of your life. After that you will feel a massive amount of pain in your heart. It will start to beat faster and you will start to become blind. Once your heart reaches a speed that it can't keep up with it will explode and you will die. I flip away from you and land on the ground with a smirk on my face, "Do you know the story of how father was killed? That night in Las Noches it was so calm. I can remember it like this morning..... The look in his eyes, as I stabbed my sword though his heart.... You should have seen it!!!!" Again I release a burst of madness that crushes away at the energy in the area, as I absorb it into my body. This time I become bigger in size. I look up at you, hoping your still alive after my last attack. I stand waiting for your next move.*

Makoto Cifer
07-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Can you elaborate on what this manifestation of "madness" looks like?

Lone_Espada
07-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Well it doesn't really matter if you ask me. The effects of it is what you should worry about brother. I guess it would look like a massive red beam coming right at you from point blank range. xD

Makoto Cifer
07-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Well it doesn't really matter if you ask me. The effects of it is what you should worry about brother. I guess it would look like a massive red beam coming right at you from point blank range. xD
You could've told me that it looked like a cero.

Lone_Espada
07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Alright that works for me. Just counter it. ^^

Makoto Cifer
07-02-2011, 06:37 PM
*Quickly I release a powerful burst of madness from inside my body. As the ground away me breaks down into pure energy, as I absorb the energy and turn it into millions of threads the form around my left arm. I swing my left arm and the threads take off into the air in a flash. Once the threads make contact with something they will explode in a massive blast of power. This means that the threads will explode once the rain of blood and streams of blood make contact with them. I laugh as the threads reform from the left over energy from the attacks, as I wrap the threads around my left hand this also means that my claws become closed up tight against each other. I flick my wings and appear behind you, as I aim to stab my left hand into you. At the same time I say, "Mundo de la locura" With those words the threads around my left arm light up and release a massive amount of madness towards you. The madness will quickly crush away other energy that comes into contact with it. If the madness comes into contact with your body you will start to have side effects from it. First you will start to have flash backs of your life. After that you will feel a massive amount of pain in your heart. It will start to beat faster and you will start to become blind. Once your heart reaches a speed that it can't keep up with it will explode and you will die. I flip away from you and land on the ground with a smirk on my face, "Do you know the story of how father was killed? That night in Las Noches it was so calm. I can remember it like this morning..... The look in his eyes, as I stabbed my sword though his heart.... You should have seen it!!!!" Again I release a burst of madness that crushes away at the energy in the area, as I absorb it into my body. This time I become bigger in size. I look up at you, hoping your still alive after my last attack. I stand waiting for your next move.*

"I loathe this, brother." I eemained stagnant for a moment, watching your "madness" manifest, returning my attacks into reishi, all the while i gathered immense spirit energy within the soles of my feet. Feeling my pesquisa jolt, i rushed backward, just as my alerted me of your Spiritual pressure, thereby evading your thrust. With a mid-range distance set between us, i appeared high in the air, by an unexpected sonido just after your chant was complete, evading your "madness" completely.

"Brother, you know as well as I that i was merely an infant when our father was killed. I have no memory of him in the slightest, however I can remember his warmth when he held me in his arm shortly after I was born."

With a slight sneer on my face, i watched from a distance as you absorbed more reishi, thereby enlarging your figure, while i kept a safe distance away from your "madness."

"You know, brother. The bigger they are, the easier it is for me to take them down."

Approximately four seconds after i had rambled slightly, i sent forth an abrupt black cero that held a white aura about it. However this cero was larger in size than most and held 5X's more destructive force. The cero also held a special homming ability; it wouldn't stop until it hit it's target, and since your larger in size, it would thereby increase the odds of striking you more exponentially.Cero Oscurous Just then, the slits' on my wrist had begun to release a fixed amount of blood; approximately one liter in five seconds. Before wasting valuble time, i began to pivote at high LV's of speed, while in the air. Immediately, hundreds of hardened blood shards were sent forth from my vicinity. However, my blood was hardened by a unique chemical that in released by my rain while in my resurrection form, therefore you "madness" cannot crush them. These shards are propelled by my spirit energy. Each individual shard has the destructive capability to crush a piller upon contact. Not only that, this chemical is highly posioness. In the scenerio that one shard made contact or made a slight laceration, this chemical would enter your body; which has the ability to corrode flesh, tissue, and cells. You would die within minutes or even seconds. These shards also have a homming ability; they will not stop until they have hit their target. I continued my onslaught for several second until halting gracfully. Lluvia de Sangre'

Lone_Espada
07-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Oh god. :lol: You just wasted a move. xD

Makoto Cifer
07-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh god. :lol: You just wasted a move. xD
Huh? :???::???: