PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 544 Discussion

zerosameri
06-22-2011, 07:14 AM
LINK (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100302)

I want to know how the hell Madara obtain so many Rinnegans and who's Sharingan he used on the ET/Jins. Also I want to assume they can still use there Jin jutsu's they had. I mean they died with them and it was taken after words...

Shikamaru Nara
06-22-2011, 07:16 AM
Only the spoilers are out. :mad:

leafninjasteph
06-22-2011, 08:04 AM
chapter is out now I managed to find it by searching for spoilers :)

What The Toast
06-22-2011, 08:09 AM
That was a very nice chapter.

Jutsu Junkie
06-22-2011, 08:10 AM
That was awesome, actually. And Madara is uberhaxx, even more than before. Insane. And we still haven't accounted for the activities of the undead kages. With zetsu fodder and a handful of super ninja, Madara has destroyed half the fighting force of the villages, and he's still powering up! That is nuts.

"They should be used to their eyes now." It's like he grows them on trees or something. He's got to be more twisted than Orochimaru, the original Dr. Mengele of the ninja world.

THE GOOD: Naruto speed blitzes Raikage, finally becomes fastest ninja eva' (maybe). Jinchuuriki powerup madness.

THE BAD: How are there so many rinnegan??!! More importantly, why wouldn't Madara have used the rinnegan earlier if he had a freakin' eyeball farm?

THE UGLY: While I like Shikaku's plan in theory, there are two problems: Naruto is only one dude, and he has to concern himself with Madara (and probably the undead kages/jinchuuriki). Also, even if he had the time, a big part of the problem is in the rear echelon, not just at the front where Naruto is headed.

Despite my criticisms and reservation (I always have them, it's my nature ;) ), I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

Skrall
06-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Most of the chapter was talk.

I was intrigued by the last pages, though. Hopefully, the new Six Paths of Pain (Madara's version) will kick a$$ in second day of the war. Come to think about it: aren't the new Six Paths of Pain being controled by both Kabuto, via Impure World Resurrection, and Madara, via Rinnegan (and Sharingan...possibly)? Now that Madara is assuming the control, there are no excuses to fail.

UchiHa_AsH
06-22-2011, 08:19 AM
forking great chapter... naruto slips out of a punch that nobody except for his father was able to dodge... and he did it without the kunai technique... just splendid :D

Marada seems to be up to something big..

And how they are more rinnegans? They were still rinnegans in paiins bodies... the six paths one... im not sure how that worked but they all had rinnegans still in the eyeballs after they died i think

Amazing chapter.. i am very pleased.

What The Toast
06-22-2011, 08:21 AM
That was awesome, actually. And Madara is uberhaxx, even more than before. Insane. And we still haven't accounted for the activities of the undead kages. With zetsu fodder and a handful of super ninja, Madara has destroyed half the fighting force of the villages, and he's still powering up! That is nuts.

"They should be used to their eyes now." It's like he grows them on trees or something. He's got to be more twisted than Orochimaru, the original Dr. Mengele of the ninja world.

THE GOOD: Naruto speed blitzes Raikage, finally becomes fastest ninja eva' (maybe). Jinchuuriki powerup madness.

THE BAD: How are there so many rinnegan??!! More importantly, why wouldn't Madara have used the rinnegan earlier if he had a freakin' eyeball farm?

THE UGLY: While I like Shikaku's plan in theory, there are two problems: Naruto is only one dude, and he has to concern himself with Madara (and probably the undead kages/jinchuuriki). Also, even if he had the time, a big part of the problem is in the rear echelon, not just at the front where Naruto is headed.

Despite my criticisms and reservation (I always have them, it's my nature ;) ), I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

I am guessing Madara gave the former Jinchuriki Rinnegans and Sharingans the same way Nagato gave his Pain body's Rinnegans.

Jutsu Junkie
06-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Most of the chapter was talk.

I was intrigued by the last pages, though. Hopefully, the new Six Paths of Pain (Madara's version) will kick a$$ in second day of the war. Come to think about it: aren't the new Six Paths of Pain being controled by both Kabuto, via Impure World Resurrection, and Madara, via Rinnegan (and Sharingan...possibly)? Now that Madara is assuming the control, there are no excuses to fail.

It was almost precisely half talk, but it was useful talk for the most part -- better than most of the flashbacks Kishi chooses to employ. It clarified a few things, although I admit it could have been done better. And when the talking was done, Kishis showcased Naruto's speed and Madara's growing power.

But I have to say that the zombies having two masters isn't a good thing, if that's what's going on. Having two bosses is nearly always bad. I can see them getting in each other's way as they pull the strings. It could be bad, perhaps.

great chapter... naruto slips out of a punch that nobody except for his father was able to dodge... and he did it without the kunai technique... just splendid :D

And how they are more rinnegans? They were still rinnegans in paiins bodies... the six paths one... im not sure how that worked but they all had rinnegans still in the eyeballs after they died i think

So, you're telling me that the destroyed Path bodies were all recovered by Madara? And no one in Konoha noticed missing doomsday bodies? This seems unlikely. The only bodies he reasonably could have recovered was Nagato's and Yahiko's. Thats four, and he'd need seven. Although I'd like to know if the Paths have real physical individual rinnegans without Nagato's power. It was never explained, but I got the impression that they only had those eyes because they were being controlled by Nagato. If not, that would mean all the summons have rinnegan also.

I am guessing Madara gave the former Jinchuriki Rinnegans and Sharingans the same way Nagato gave his Pain body's Rinnegans.

Well, that makes more sense, but if that's the case I'm slightly skeptical of their utility. Do they each get one of the powers from the Paths? Is one as good as two for the visual linkage power? Is it half as strong because they only have one eye? I couldn't say of course, but maybe it doesn't matter. It's still off the charts...

uzumaki_barrage
06-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Awesome, the jinchuriki will now have linked eyes im assuming.

I do wonder though why the jinchuriki are being used now that they don't have their tailed beasts. Unless Madara has placed the beasts/tailed beast chakra back inside them.

What The Toast
06-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Awesome, the jinchuriki will now have linked eyes im assuming.

I do wonder though why the jinchuriki are being used now that they don't have their tailed beasts. Unless Madara has placed the beasts/tailed beast chakra back inside them.

Because they were all still powerful without their tailed beast.

Wooster
06-22-2011, 09:43 AM
forking great chapter... naruto slips out of a punch that nobody except for his father was able to dodge... and he did it without the kunai technique... just splendid :D

Please, don't use the f-bomb in any form. Thank you.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
06-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Wow. It's about time things get moving.

The new 6 Paths are most likely only under Madara's control now as they are controlled by the Rinnegan.

The Sharingan is of course explainable by Madara's secret hideout that had walls of Sharingan.

I'm just hoping that Kishi doesn't ignore the Jinchuriki's unique abilities and just make them another set of the 6 paths.

Wooster
06-22-2011, 10:36 AM
So I guess Madara just giving Nagato the Rinnegan isn't so unlikely now. Apparently, you can grow them. :lol:

Edit: Reading through it: I guess the jinchuriki are just the paths of pain. Madara was just able to put the sharingan in their eyes as well.

I am calling it here. Kabuto with Itachi and Nagato v. Madara's Paths of Pain.
It'll be epic.

Phariah824
06-22-2011, 10:52 AM
this was an interesting chapter. seems i was right about Naruto being they key to locating the white zetsu.

about the new 6 paths of pain. they are not under nagato like control i think since i don't see the control rods. they were originally brought back by Kabuto. if madara made em into Paths that is how they gained the rinnegan, so all he had to do was give them sharringan. only question i have is who would they ultimately follow. Kabuto who brought them back w/ Impure or Madara who is utilizing them as Paths?

this could wind up being a big mistake by Madara if Kabuto can override his commands. Madara's impatience could prove to be his downfall. could this be the reason Kabuto has been keeping Nagato and Itachi on the sidelines? this is a real interesting chess game. like 2 different matches going on at the same time that influence each other's match as well.

Wooster
06-22-2011, 10:54 AM
The funny thing is, no one mentioned Naruto's cloning abilities being used to find the Zetus. Everyone though he could just somehow sense the whole battlefield. :lol:

geogreymon123
06-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Awesome Chapter is Awesome.
Why Did madara need a Rinnegan if he already had Rinnegans that he used on the Previous 6? Anyways Can't wait to see the Fight.

Wooster
06-22-2011, 10:57 AM
this was an interesting chapter. seems i was right about Naruto being they key to locating the white zetsu.

about the new 6 paths of pain. they are not under nagato's control i think since i don't see the control rods. they were originally brought back by Kabuto. if madara made em into Paths that is how they gained the rinnegan, so all he had to do was give them sharringan. only question i have is who would they ultimately follow. Kabuto who brought them back w/ Impure or Madara who is utilizing them as Paths?

this could wind up being a big mistake by Madara if Kabuto can override his commands. Madara's impatience could prove to be his downfall. could this be the reason Kabuto has been keeping Nagato and Itachi on the sidelines? this is a real interesting chess game. like 2 different matches going on at the same time that influence each other's match as well.
I think it will be like Nagato's rods immobilizing his opponents. Madara has full control now. Kabuto is out of luck in controlling them now. Not to mention that Madara has control of the tailed beats as well.

I am going agaisnt the grain and say that the paths do not have Madara's stocked up eyes, but instead gained the them in same way they have rinnegan. Madara has a sharingan, so they do too.

Snap question: What is Madara doing with the Shakaku?

Yori
06-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Its a shame in one page Madara just stole the damn spotlight from Naruto scene :lol: Bad ass

Wooster
06-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Its a shame in one page Madara just stole the damn spotlight from Naruto scene :lol: Bad ass
It's a shame that a scroll stole the spotlight from Mabui's best assets. :lol:

Phariah824
06-22-2011, 11:07 AM
I think it will be like Nagato's rods immobilizing his opponents. Madara has full control now. Kabuto is out of luck in controlling them now. Not to mention that Madara has control of the tailed beats as well.

I am going agaisnt the grain and say that the paths do not have Madara's stocked up eyes, but instead gained the them in same way they have rinnegan. Madara has a sharingan, so they do too.

interesting thought about the eyes. seems plausible.

another thing about the Paths. as a failsafe couldn't Kabuto just dispell the seals of animation and the Paths just decay? i mean they are not real bodies. they are not bodies like Nagato animated but Impure reincarnations. that could be an ace in the hole right there.

What The Toast
06-22-2011, 11:08 AM

He is doing nothing with it so far, the reason he only has the 2,3,4,5,6,7 tailed jinchuriki is because Gaara's body was recovered and brought back to life by Chiyo. Therefor he can't be Edo Tensei'd.

Wooster
06-22-2011, 11:11 AM
interesting thought about the eyes. seems plausible.

another thing about the Paths. as a failsafe couldn't Kabuto just dispell the seals of animation and the Paths just decay? i mean they are not real bodies. they are not bodies like Nagato animated but Impure reincarnations. that could be an ace in the hole right there.
But Kabuto showed Madara how to use ET. Madara could just summon them himself. Heck, maybe he already did. Actually, shouldn't Madara have their bodies? Akatsuki did capture them. If Madara had a brain, they shouldn't be ET zombies at all just rinnegan zombies.

He is doing nothing with it so far, the reason he only has the 2,3,4,5,6,7 tailed jinchuriki is because Gaara's body was recovered and brought back to life by Chiyo. Therefor he can't be Edo Tensei'd.
Doesn't mean he can't use. He could make a jinchuriki with it.

What The Toast
06-22-2011, 11:16 AM
But Kabuto showed Madara how to use ET. Madara could just summon them himself. Heck, maybe he already did. Actually, shouldn't Madara have their bodies? Akatsuki did capture them. If Madara had a brain, they shouldn't be ET zombies at all just rinnegan zombies.

Doesn't mean he can't use. He could make a jinchuriki with it.

That would be quite pointless because then when he was done using him, he would have to recapture the tailed beast which is a 3 day process, but I'm assuming ET's can't be used for the process and he is the only Akatsuki member left so it would probably take a hell of a lot longer. Wasting valuable time.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
06-22-2011, 11:17 AM

Probably just holding it along with the other tailed-beasts. I doubt he sealed the tailed-beasts back into the Jinchuriki if that's what you're inferring.

I'm wondering if Kabuto knew that Madara was going to use the Jinchuriki as a new set of Paths. He had full control over them and yet Madara was able to play creeper and convince them into his cave? I'm guessing that Kabuto allowed Madara to use them as a new set of Paths, but why would he give Madara so much power?

Wooster
06-22-2011, 11:25 AM
That would be quite pointless because then when he was done using him, he would have to recapture the tailed beast which is a 3 day process, but I'm assuming ET's can't be used for the process and he is the only Akatsuki member left so it would probably take a hell of a lot longer. Wasting valuable time.What are you referring to?

I am quite certain that using the original bodies is the way to go.

Probably just holding it along with the other tailed-beasts. I doubt he sealed the tailed-beasts back into the Jinchuriki if that's what you're inferring.

I'm wondering if Kabuto knew that Madara was going to use the Jinchuriki as a new set of Paths. He had full control over them and yet Madara was able to play creeper and convince them into his cave? I'm guessing that Kabuto allowed Madara to use them as a new set of Paths, but why would he give Madara so much power?He should if he wants to win. Otherise he is just boring old Pain. Not too difficult for Naruto to smack around now.
I am more and more convinced he is using the bodies just like Nagato did.

Phacade
06-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Looks like the Talk no Jutsu wins again!

Wooster
06-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Looks like the Talk no Jutsu wins again!
At least Naruto had to prove he was better that A. If he couldn't, he been dead right now.

narulvr
06-22-2011, 11:29 AM
WOW Naruto dodged the punch, not teleported but phyisicly dodged it at point blank range, yeah he can biltz ammy. but geez madara's side just got a huge upgrade and I'm wit wooster on the nagato and itachi vs the paths cuz realy who else is gona stop them?

PlatonicZombie
06-22-2011, 11:32 AM
I was right about how they were going to find the spies, hahahaha!!!!! That was a pretty epic chapter. I think Madara is making a mistake buy powering up the Edos. Kabuto is the one that controls them not him. I suppose we shall see what will happen.

tsuki
06-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Holy Crap! Jinchuuriki!

Devroux
06-22-2011, 11:55 AM
I really liked the chapter. Making Minato put so much faith into Naruto and Naruto's yellow glow is perfect for carrying on Minato's legend. Pretty awesome. It's also going to be cool to see all the Jinchuuriki fighting even if they are under Madara's complete control.

I'm just happy to see Yagura (or his body) in action soon. xD

TheBlackChidori
06-22-2011, 12:31 PM

I'm betting Gaara's dad will probably pull that out, to add drama to the Gaara fight.

naruto_jock
06-22-2011, 12:38 PM
I really liked this chapter. As everyone has prolly said, it added a nice to tone to how Naruto is Minato's legacy and has put all his faith into him. But to see how Kishimoto made Madara put all the Rinnegan and Sharingan into the old Jinchuuriki hosts was bad ass. I really want to see what Naruto and KB do in the fight now! :D

Wind Style Naruto
06-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Oh....my....GOD!!

Kishimoto is back and Madara is more badass than ever.

I mean waiting this long for any of the Jinchuriki to do something was worth it.

I thought why the Jinchuriki never showed up til now was because that Madara was giving back some of their Tailed Beast chakra but this is too much and unexpected....THANK U KISHI!!!!

One of the best cliffhangers I've ever seen and I thought chapter 515 cliffhanger was the best.

I also never expected that the Raikage would do that either.

Man Kishi thrown a lot of shocking surprises in this chapter.

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh My God

Raikage went Super Saiyan.

that's all i got out of this chapter.

Wind Style Naruto
06-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Oh My God

Raikage went Super Saiyan.

that's all i got out of this chapter.

Not even the end of the chapter.

The Raikage went V2 for if you don't mind but that is like going Super Saiyan 2 but most Shonen anime are like that nowadays.

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-22-2011, 01:12 PM
i didn't read till the end, i stopped at raikage going super saiyan.

i saved myself.

Wind Style Naruto
06-22-2011, 01:13 PM
i didn't read till the end, i stopped at raikage going super saiyan.

i saved myself.

OH GOD READ THE END.....THAT IS THE BEST PART OF THE CHAPTER EVEN NARUTO'S BIG MOMENT WAS OUTSHINED BY WHAT MADARA DID!!!

Just finish it and you won't regret it.

EvL j3st3r
06-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Wow! I did not foresee Kishi utilizing the jinchuuriki in that manner.:shock:.

I want to know how the hell Madara obtain so many Rinnegans and who's Sharingan he used on the ET/Jins. Also I want to assume they can still use there Jin jutsu's they had. I mean they died with them and it was taken after words...
Those aren't "extra" dojutsu eyes in the paths. They are a reflection of Madara's eyes (only way I know to word it). Anyway, they're not transplants. It's just a result of Madara controlling them......like the Kyuubi when it's eyes were Sharingan.

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
06-22-2011, 01:37 PM
excellent chapter ...im surprised how many amazing well thought out characters this manga series has its now impossible to just have a favorite or two i have about 20 favorite characters well done. this chapter left me with alot of questions but yet i was satisfied the things that i really liked was ....minato vs raikage and killer bee epic ...naruto glorifying his parents and tsunades comments excellent ..... narutos new flash power ...and what a cliff hanger the NEW 6th paths of pain (NERF)....i think i need medical assistance waiting for next week `:shock:

Taker369
06-22-2011, 01:41 PM
super sayain naruto wins with Talk no jutsu yet again and the ending didn't mean anything to me i never care for pain

Poodle
06-22-2011, 01:52 PM
really good chapter. a little corny but all in all it made Naruto a badass finally! i was losing faith in all his training and what he learned but now i feel he's back on track. if he can do the teleports like Minato now with rasengans, and clones too, its game over for the bad guys.

on a side note Bee reminds me of Hulk Hogan every time he says "Brother"

Ruzki Hyuga
06-22-2011, 01:58 PM
This one was really good, and seeing all of the Jinkchuriks makes you wonder what is Madara up to? I know to destory the Leaf but how?

mrsticky005
06-22-2011, 01:59 PM
How is there so many Rinnengan?

There isn't. There is still only two. The Jinchuriki don't actually have Rinnengan
implanted in them. Rather they are receiving Madara's chakra signals somehow.

Decent chapter. Feels more like a set up chapter. Naruto dodging Raikage was cool.
I was kinda hoping we get more with the Shikaku situation. At least it's good to know
that they probably won't use the "Naruto senses evil" strategy as that would just
be a total cop out. I'm glad to see Kishimoto or Madara hasn't forgotten about the Jinchuriki.

It looks like it's sunrise...won't be too long before Madara's Project Tsuki No Me is complete.

sharingangirl
06-22-2011, 02:11 PM
LOVED that chapter.

Naruto is freakin awesome <3

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
06-22-2011, 02:17 PM
super saiyan raikage!! ahhaha
wow....a rinnegan and sharingan.....thats crazy...

Wooster
06-22-2011, 02:35 PM

There isn't. There is still only two. The Jinchuriki don't actually have Rinnengan
implanted in them. Rather they are receiving Madara's chakra signals somehow.

Decent chapter. Feels more like a set up chapter. Naruto dodging Raikage was cool.
I was kinda hoping we get more with the Shikaku situation. At least it's good to know
that they probably won't use the "Naruto senses evil" strategy as that would just
be a total cop out. I'm glad to see Kishimoto or Madara hasn't forgotten about the Jinchuriki.

It looks like it's sunrise...won't be too long before Madara's Project Tsuki No Me is complete.
You must of read something different than me. Seems that is exactly what they are going to do. The only objection was that Raikage wouldn't approve, but Katsuya clearly was about to tell them that he be fine with it now. Then again, Tsunade and Raikage let Naruto hustle away, so I have no clue how they are going to tell him now.

HachibiXSenpai
06-22-2011, 02:47 PM
chapter was epic! :D can't wait to see naruto go into war and the haxxed jinchuriki's fight

jesse uzumaki
06-22-2011, 02:54 PM
it's funny how the entire chapter was about naruto and suddently madara gets one page and he steals the whole show LOL.

Wind Style Naruto
06-22-2011, 03:07 PM
super sayain naruto wins with Talk no jutsu yet again and the ending didn't mean anything to me i never care for pain

Wow.....:geek:..time to find the contradictions in this post.

1. Its Super Sonic Naruto not Super Saiyan...well one Super Saiyans have blue/green eyes while Super Sonic have red eyes and so do Naruto. Super Saiyans get yellow hair while Super Sonic and Naruto entire body becomes yellow and emits yellow flames/chakra. Super Saiyans get an complete power up while all Super Sonic and Naruto gets is a boost in speed only and plus Naruto gets a whole skillset of skills.

2. No TnJ failed this time. Naruto had to prove himself to the Raikage by being faster than him.

3. You need glasses that is Madara not Pain.

I figured YOU'D say something like this.

BlackAngel
06-22-2011, 05:48 PM
LOL this chapter was cool but what I don't like is that (excuse me for saying this) everyone and their mom has a rinnegan now. Its becoming common, I felt as if only Nagato/Pain should have it, with Madara and his new Paths having it...it just seems non-unique anymore. I don't know how Madara controls these paths without those rods btw...its weird. BTW it seems Madara is going through personality change a bit, he seems more "power hungry".

Shikamaru Nara
06-22-2011, 05:50 PM
The chapter was okay. I wasn't psyched about anything in particular.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-22-2011, 06:03 PM

Those aren't "extra" dojutsu eyes in the paths. They are a reflection of Madara's eyes (only way I know to word it). Anyway, they're not transplants. It's just a result of Madara controlling them......like the Kyuubi when it's eyes were Sharingan.

My only question to this is what Madara meant by the jinchuriki 'getting used to their eyes.' I took that as they were transplanted into the ETs (the Sharingan, that is), and they needed a moment to heal ET style. But that is merely assumption. If this assumption were true, it could provide evidence that Madara/Tobi is an ET (Sasuke's eyes haven't healed from transplant, or didn't right away, but Madara and the Jinchuriki's did)

deidara330
06-22-2011, 06:51 PM
They're the Six Paths of Pain now. As with Nagato and the original Six Paths, Madara and the Jinchuriki all have Madara's dojutsu in their eyes, and should have shared eyesight. Whether or not the other characteristics of the Six Paths supercede the Jinchuriki's own is to be determined given the difference between Madara's usage and Nagato's.

Anyways, the confusion over the eyes is reducing the coolness. The Six Paths are back, new and improved! Nagato was beast with those things, and now Madara's got a tricked out bunch to fight an entire war with. Why not be psyched? Get ready for the Fourth Great Ninja War Part 2, you Shinobi Alliance suckers, and while you're at it, get ready to have your asses kicked by the undead Jinchuriki super Dojutsu army!

Wait a sec... Shouldn't I not be rooting for the bad guys?

darkdemonofthemist
06-22-2011, 06:53 PM
So if they were just going to let them through anyways, wth was the point of the last few chapters?

More importantly, will it come down to just Jinchuuriki vs. dead Jinchuuriki?

deidara330
06-22-2011, 07:05 PM
So if they were just going to let them through anyways, wth was the point of the last few chapters?

More importantly, will it come down to just Jinchuuriki vs. dead Jinchuuriki? Because A and Tsunade had to be convinced first. It was a decision that the fate of the world depended on, so really, it wasn't like they were just gonna be all cool with it after five seconds of chatting casually. Tsunade was convinced, but A wasn't, so he had to test Naruto's strength first to see if Naruto could truly handle combat. Honestly wasn't a bad idea to fight, since if Naruto can't even get around A, he shouldn't do well trying to fight Madara and win. It also gave us more insight into Killerbee, A, and Naruto.

Definitely. A and Tsunade are letting Naruto pass, but after this big scene, they should be returning to the command rather than joining the battle. That means Naruto and Killerbee are fighting together, but without the Kages help. It'll really be Madara VS the Jinchuriki. The Jinchuriki are now the Six Paths of Pain, and that should mean complete control under Madara.

Mizukage
06-22-2011, 07:29 PM

about the new 6 paths of pain. they are not under nagato's control i think since i don't see the control rods. they were originally brought back by Kabuto. if madara made em into Paths that is how they gained the rinnegan, so all he had to do was give them sharringan. only question i have is who would they ultimately follow. Kabuto who brought them back w/ Impure or Madara who is utilizing them as Paths?

yep. its either the most brilliant or stupidest move madara can do. But its gonna be SO GREAT!

deidara330
06-22-2011, 07:34 PM
yep. its either the most brilliant or stupidest move madara can do. But its gonna be SO GREAT!Madara has been one for risks. However, he's never taken a risk that didn't have an equally as great reward. He is taking the risk of Kabuto using an army of Jinchuriki with both the Rinnegan and Sharingan against him, and that would be very bad if Naruto and Killerbee were fighting him as well and at the same time. However, if it succeeds, not only can Madara defeat Naruto and Killerbee by the middle of the day, but he now has eight pawns in addition to himself that can sync with the Gedo Mazo to extract the Tailed Beasts, and each of the pawns has enormous chakra supplies. The extraction process is cut down greatly, so much so that Madara can extract them both by the end of the day.

Madara's certainly ready to get his plan finished.

Crystal Marionette
06-22-2011, 08:30 PM
I was kinda disappointed because my brother told me what happened at the END of the chapter and I was anticipating that through the whole chapter, only to realise it was at the end...

Still, good chapter. My my my, the Raikage is being quite lenient nowadays, huh?

Jutsu Junkie
06-22-2011, 10:44 PM

implanted in them. Rather they are receiving Madara's chakra signals somehow...

Then why do they have to "get used" to their eyes? Madara's dialogue really makes it seem like they are transplants. We'll have to see. If they are only a reflection, then their sharingan shouldn't contain any abilities apart from Madara's own eye.

You must of read something different than me. Seems that is exactly what they are going to do. The only objection was that Raikage wouldn't approve, but Katsuya clearly was about to tell them that he be fine with it now. Then again, Tsunade and Raikage let Naruto hustle away, so I have no clue how they are going to tell him now.

The funny thing is, no one mentioned Naruto's cloning abilities being used to find the Zetus. Everyone though he could just somehow sense the whole battlefield. :lol:

Well, if Killer Bee and the Eight Tails are actually right, it won't happen, because Naruto needs RM to sense evil so well, and he can't do that and also divide his chakra between clones without putting himself in radical danger. I'm still waiting for the moment when Naruto realizes he's stretched his RM too long and starts to sputter out at exactly the wrong moment -- like when he's facing down Madara. Considering his last talk with the Kyuubi, it's possible the beast will help him out; he did seem unusually concerned with Naruto's well-being.

Ninyn
06-22-2011, 11:00 PM
something big is about to happen. im kinda scared

Jutsu Junkie
06-23-2011, 12:11 AM
something big is about to happen. im kinda scared

Yes. Hopefully plenty of carnage and doom to go around. I can see Bee dying. I'll be surprised if Naruto doesn't end up being the very last Jinchuuriki Akatsuki needs.

mrsticky005
06-23-2011, 02:07 AM

I mean storywise it would be a cop out. I don't think Kishimoto is going to have Naruto be used to find Zetsu. I'm sure Shikaku would use it if he could
but I'm pretty sure he won't be able to.

Phariah824
06-23-2011, 04:20 AM
ya i can go along with the rinnegan being madara's reflected in the paths much like Nagato's. but i don't buy it working with the Sharringan. from the comment made that they had gotten used to there eyes i have to go w/ the sharringan being transplants of some of his minor eyeballs from the first national bank of Uchiha.

Anti-Charger
06-23-2011, 05:43 AM
Alright people, how's this for the whole new Paths of Pain?
So, all those people that were originally used for the Paths of Pain were dead bodies, correct? Correct, because the female path was dead and she was used.
So what I'm getting at is:
The Akatsuki never disposed of the Jinchuuriki bodies and simply stored them somewhere, so now Madara has used this jutsu Pain used to create the paths, and he has used the dead Jinchuurikis.
Kabuto took a tiny sample of their DNA and created them again, but LIVING.

In conclusion, Madara's can die, just like the paths, but Kabuto's are Edo Tensei, and can not die.

What The Toast
06-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Alright people, how's this for the whole new Paths of Pain?
So, all those people that were originally used for the Paths of Pain were dead bodies, correct? Correct, because the female path was dead and she was used.
So what I'm getting at is:
The Akatsuki never disposed of the Jinchuuriki bodies and simply stored them somewhere, so now Madara has used this jutsu Pain used to create the paths, and he has used the dead Jinchuurikis.
Kabuto took a tiny sample of their DNA and created them again, but LIVING.

In conclusion, Madara's can die, just like the paths, but Kabuto's are Edo Tensei, and can not die.

So, what you are saying is there are 2 set of Jinchuuriki? If so this is wrong. There is only one set that was ET'd by Kabuto.

LOL this chapter was cool but what I don't like is that (excuse me for saying this) everyone and their mom has a rinnegan now. Its becoming common, I felt as if only Nagato/Pain should have it, with Madara and his new Paths having it...it just seems non-unique anymore. I don't know how Madara controls these paths without those rods btw...its weird. BTW it seems Madara is going through personality change a bit, he seems more "power hungry".

I don't see your logic in this. Only one person has the Rinnegan.. And in the entire series only four has been revealed to have it. The Sage of the Six Paths, the Sage's older son, Nagato, and now Madara. If that is everybody and their mother than there must be nobody left alive after 40,000 deaths.

1. Its Super Sonic Naruto not Super Saiyan...well one Super Saiyans have blue/green eyes while Super Sonic have red eyes and so do Naruto. Super Saiyans get yellow hair while Super Sonic and Naruto entire body becomes yellow and emits yellow flames/chakra. Super Saiyans get an complete power up while all Super Sonic and Naruto gets is a boost in speed only and plus Naruto gets a whole skillset of skills.

2. No TnJ failed this time. Naruto had to prove himself to the Raikage by being faster than him.

There is absolutely NO contradictions in that post. Maybe you need to look the word up to refresh yourself on its definition, because you used it wrong.

Hando Craap
06-23-2011, 06:09 AM
OK Let me see if I understand this.Madara obtained the Rinnegan from Nagato.He put 1 of the eyes in him and gave the other to The 5 tailed Jinchūriki,Han,(he's a distant relative of mine,a 3rd cousin I believe),And put a Sharingan in Han as well.With Madara using his mismatched eyes does he have better control? Will the 6 Jinchūriki stay controlled by him.What power boosts does Han have now?

And finally we actually get to see the Jinchūriki fight!

Hando Craap
06-23-2011, 06:13 AM
As day breaks, it is revealed that Madara had turned Han and the other revived jinchūriki into his own customised Six Paths of Pain with each having the Sharingan in their right eye socket and the Rinnegan in the other, similar to Madara.

I found a wiki that had this updated this morning.

Where did Madara get all the eyes?Is Kabuto doing experiments or is it a clone/medical type jutsu???

Anti-Charger
06-23-2011, 06:30 AM
So, what you are saying is there are 2 set of Jinchuuriki? If so this is wrong. There is only one set that was ET'd by Kabuto.

I don't see your logic in this. Only one person has the Rinnegan.. And in the entire series only four has been revealed to have it. The Sage of the Six Paths, the Sage's older son, Nagato, and now Madara. If that is everybody and their mother than there must be nobody left alive after 40,000 deaths.

There is absolutely NO contradictions in that post. Maybe you need to look the word up to refresh yourself on its definition, because you used it wrong.

NO.
THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT.
Look, what I am saying is there are the original corpses of the Jinchuuriki, and there are the Edo Tensei'd versions.
Madara has used the original corpses to create the new paths, like Nagato had done with the deceased ninja.
Kabuto got some DNA from those corpses and brought them back to life.
Essentially there are 2 sets of them, but they are NOT both Edo Tensei. One set does not retain their ORIGINAL conscience in the sense that they can not run off and be themselves again, whereas the Edo Tensei set has their own conscience and can free themselves from control.

IN CONCLUSION:
Madara's set: Original corpse, Don't know who they are
Kabuto's set: Use of another human host to bring that person back to life in that body, Do know who they are

It's simple once you get your head around it.

What The Toast
06-23-2011, 06:59 AM
NO.
THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT.
Look, what I am saying is there are the original corpses of the Jinchuuriki, and there are the Edo Tensei'd versions.
Madara has used the original corpses to create the new paths, like Nagato had done with the deceased ninja.
Kabuto got some DNA from those corpses and brought them back to life.
Essentially there are 2 sets of them, but they are NOT both Edo Tensei. One set does not retain their ORIGINAL conscience in the sense that they can not run off and be themselves again, whereas the Edo Tensei set has their own conscience and can free themselves from control.

IN CONCLUSION:
Madara's set: Original corpse, Don't know who they are
Kabuto's set: Use of another human host to bring that person back to life in that body, Do know who they are

It's simple once you get your head around it.

This is exactly what I just said, and it is wrong. There are not 2 sets of Jinchuuriki. There is only one set.

Shikamaru Nara
06-23-2011, 07:07 AM
There are a few generations is my guess.

Poodle
06-23-2011, 07:09 AM
I mean storywise it would be a cop out. I don't think Kishimoto is going to have Naruto be used to find Zetsu. I'm sure Shikaku would use it if he could
but I'm pretty sure he won't be able to.

how else are they going to counter the Zetsu's without it being cheesy? i mean Zetsu's being able to do what they do is pretty cheesy in itself, and really the only way to counter it is probably going to be something cheesy.

Wooster
06-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Well, if Killer Bee and the Eight Tails are actually right, it won't happen, because Naruto needs RM to sense evil so well, and he can't do that and also divide his chakra between clones without putting himself in radical danger. I'm still waiting for the moment when Naruto realizes he's stretched his RM too long and starts to sputter out at exactly the wrong moment -- like when he's facing down Madara. Considering his last talk with the Kyuubi, it's possible the beast will help him out; he did seem unusually concerned with Naruto's well-being.WE don't have any evidence of that.

I think he can use it indefinitely. He has complete control over the Nine Tails.

but I'm pretty sure he won't be able to.It would be, but I am pretty sure Kishi strongly hinted that is exactly what is going to happen.

Cyl
06-23-2011, 08:32 AM
I'm a little disappointed in the Raikage... Oh my, you dodged my super amazing speed punch! You may pass.

Shikamaru Nara
06-23-2011, 08:33 AM
What did you expect?

mrsticky005
06-23-2011, 12:33 PM
WE don't have any evidence of that.

I think he can use it indefinitely. He has complete control over the Nine Tails.

It would be, but I am pretty sure Kishi strongly hinted that is exactly what is going to happen.

Well let's hope not.

If Shikaku has to resort to Naruto I will officially declare Shikamaru
has having surpassed his old man.

EvL j3st3r
06-23-2011, 01:33 PM
My only question to this is what Madara meant by the jinchuriki 'getting used to their eyes.' I took that as they were transplanted into the ETs (the Sharingan, that is), and they needed a moment to heal ET style. But that is merely assumption. If this assumption were true, it could provide evidence that Madara/Tobi is an ET (Sasuke's eyes haven't healed from transplant, or didn't right away, but Madara and the Jinchuriki's did)Then why do they have to "get used" to their eyes? Madara's dialogue really makes it seem like they are transplants. We'll have to see. If they are only a reflection, then their sharingan shouldn't contain any abilities apart from Madara's own eye.
Very good points....but I remind you, we're talking about Edo Tensie Zombies. How do you go about performing surgery on an entity that's made of dust and ,more importantly, heals pretty much instantly? This would definitely be an irritating task to say the least.

Like you guys said, Madara stated that they are getting used to their eyes.....he didn't say "their eyes have almost healed" or something like that. Saying they're getting used to them doesn't have to mean they're implanted. If Madara is projecting the reflection of his eyes into their eyes.....i'd say that may take some getting use to. Also he may have meant as far as them using the power of his eyes.

Tho I'll give you, it may be possible that the Sharingans are transplants but I highly doubt it. The Rinnegan eyes just can't be transplants. All the evidence tells us that these eyes aren't exactly plentiful.

Taker369
06-24-2011, 12:02 AM

either way i still dont care what you say i didn't like this chapter super sonic super sayain they both look alike still not impressed no offense besides i doubt we will get a back story how and why they all have Rinnegan and Sharingan like kishimoto never explained fully how kakashi got his.

Shinobirule
06-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Wasn't there something about Naruto NOT being able to use shadow clones while in his "fox-mode"? Because it sucks up to much chakra? Smthing like that?

What The Toast
06-24-2011, 06:28 AM
Well let's hope not.

I disagree with you. But since you think like this, what method would you use to find the Zetsu clones.

Shikamaru Nara
06-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Yay, more ammo for my arsenal of reasons why Tsunade sucks!

Wooster
06-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Well let's hope not.

Who doesn't rely on Naruto anymore? Even the Raikage did...

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Then why do they have to "get used" to their eyes? Madara's dialogue really makes it seem like they are transplants. We'll have to see. If they are only a reflection, then their sharingan shouldn't contain any abilities apart from Madara's own eye.

Just think of it as contacts.

I believe the contacts only applied to the Rinnegan. Madara, however, has a Sharingan farm ..

Shinobirule
06-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Naruto and Madara are now both ueber-powered:
Naruto has the control over the 9-Tails, Sage Mode and Yellow Flash Speed,
Madara has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, 7 Tailed beasts and 6 over-powered paths of Pain (who are all Jinjurikii)
They both have ALOT of Backup to.
I mean Naruto has the joint Shinobi army and all of his Friends,
While Madara has an Army of Zetsus, Akatsuki and Kabuto with his Army of the undead (consisting of the most kick-ass shinobi out-there), not to mention Sasuke, who can really go either way and is pretty over-powered himself, but for now, is sticking with Madara.
I can't wait to see Sasuke's new Eyes!!!! It's been so long since we've last seen him in the manga, I think it's gonna be Legen, wait for it, -dary!!!! XP
So anyway, my point, these upcoming Battles are gonna be EPIC!!!!! We are going to dive deeper in the world of Ninjutsu than ever before!!!!! This Chaoer is the start of something AWESOME!!!!!!
Ph and on the Six paths of Pain subject:
The Rinnengan is probably just a reflection of Madara's (which theoretically is how Nagato got his Rinnengan onto his Paths, tha would also make sense, since it is his Rinnengan with Madara).
The Six Paths of Pain are all Bodies loaded with those Cjakra recievers, but the weird part is, Madara didnt have weird metal poles sticking out of his back like Nagato did, did he?
Anyway we all saw the immense amount of Sharingans Madara had in his Laboratory, he probably just transplanted 6 of them into the Bodies of the Jinjurikii, cause noone is stupid enough to dispose of Jinjurikii bodies. So the six Paths of Pain are the acctual corpses.
On the Contrary, Kabuto only uses the DNA to copy the shape and Jutsu of people, so since Madara had the Bodies, Kabuto can easily get the DNA, so yes that means two Jinurikii reincarnations!!!!
Anyway... We are in for ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!!! :D

Squall
06-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Yeah, Naruto can't use shadow clones in RS mode.

Also he cannot indefinitely keep using RS mode. I believe this was mentioned my the Hachibi with Naruto's training. It went something like this; while Naruto is feeding off the Fox's chakra, so is the Fox to Naruto. There is a limit to the Fox's chakra, and when that limit reaches, the fox can then overtake Naruto's chakra and gain control/escape etc.

When Naruto used a tonne of the RS mode, when he de-entered and went to normal, he was suddenly stuffed/tired etc, because of the chakra he had lost from the Fox draining it.

I think it is definitely plausible that Naruto will consume all the Fox's chakra right at a key point in a battle.....what happens next, who knows; The Fox actually helps him, he gains Rinnegan.... don't know, but this was mentioned in the manga for a reason.....haven't seen it come to light yet, why not something like that?

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
06-25-2011, 10:15 PM
im hoping to see some ems from sasuke soon we need to see those eyes . lol

Xibitz360
06-26-2011, 09:13 AM

Also remember that the 8 tails warned Naruto about the consequences of making shadow clones while in RS mode. That he'd die if he does. That's another problem to shikakus plan too.....and the whole ninja world lol

The chapter was pretty good. Finally Naruto surpassed A in speed. His speech was inspiring as always and it was needed to convince A that he is the savior. Poor Bee though, he was being nice and stuff and A just brushed him aside Lol

It was about time the jinchuuriki showed up....man, those powerups....sound lethal!!

Anyways, I liked the chapter :)

GwynethUchiha
06-26-2011, 11:44 AM
I love the chapter Naruto is taking his Father's heritance and this woud be a great battle I can't wait for the next chapter.

Mizukage
06-26-2011, 10:56 PM
I just want to see some awesome genjutsu like Itachi again! I am starting to get impatient!

Tensa Zangetsu
06-27-2011, 08:28 AM

Well, if Killer Bee and the Eight Tails are actually right, it won't happen, because Naruto needs RM to sense evil so well, and he can't do that and also divide his chakra between clones without putting himself in radical danger. I'm still waiting for the moment when Naruto realizes he's stretched his RM too long and starts to sputter out at exactly the wrong moment -- like when he's facing down Madara. Considering his last talk with the Kyuubi, it's possible the beast will help him out; he did seem unusually concerned with Naruto's well-being.

WE don't have any evidence of that.

nope, if were talking about his new nine tails chakra mode he cant use shadow clones in it, the nine tails fox would just take naruto's chakra easier than just one naruto since he divides the chakra among the clones, also he can't sense negative emotions unless hes in this form because he didn't find kisame in the samehada until using the form

Yin-yang release sannin
06-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Happy we are, I can see. I just hope kishi doesn't spoil your moods, By throwing in a very unnneccesary chapter to prolong the battle. Well the last chapter was wicked. I just love Villians who go overboard to achieve their goals. Madara show me what you got.

Wind Style Naruto
06-27-2011, 05:05 PM
If Naruto inherits his Father Yellow Flash he should also inherit his Mother Chakra Chains as seen in the new Naruto movie: Naruto + Chains = EPIC.

Jutsu Junkie
06-27-2011, 06:31 PM
You know, I was really expecting more cataclysmic jutsu to be employed during the war. For instance, why isn't the battlefield crawling with monstrous summonings? I'm still waiting for chakra mines. And so far the combat engineers haven't really shown up in a big way (after all there are plenty of earth style shinobi around). Yeah, it's probably not what Kishi wants, but it would be cool, and the time for it to happen is nearly passed I think, since it will soon likely boil down to uncomplicated (but maybe epic) duels.

And I'd really like to know what's up with the undead kages right now.

Kreegah!!!
06-28-2011, 11:57 AM
Smoking peyote and eating various mints, is my wager.

Kingofanime8080
06-29-2011, 05:36 AM
hi i liked this chapter but where the hell did all the rinnegans come from. I figure since madra has so many sharingan ill all him and ask him for some

chidoriroar
06-29-2011, 05:39 AM
its like nagato when he made pain all the paths obtained a rinnegan