PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: About the EMS

heroeking
06-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally I thought that the EMS just prevents you from going blind, but after looking back over the pages. Itachi said the EMS awakens a new "DOUJUTSU!". "Facepalm"......What was Kishi thinking........This means Sauke could have powers out of this world........... The sharingan the most haxed doujutsu ever.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
06-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Yep, Kishi loves his Uchiha's.

Though I think Itachi meant the EMS is the new dojutsu. Unless Kishi wants to push the Sharingan a step further, then I believe the EMS is the final stage.

Shikamaru Nara
06-20-2011, 02:24 PM
It's probably because he's haxing Naruto and Sasuke up to make them the strongest characters in the manga.

JashinSama
06-20-2011, 02:42 PM
The Sharingan is already haxed. lol and Naruto is Golden and his lines are blurring because of the light. Thatttt's how powerful they are.

Shikamaru Nara
06-20-2011, 02:43 PM
So is Sage Mode.

deidara330
06-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Madara states that the reason he isn't as powerful as everyone knows him to be is because of his loss at the Final Valley. Itachi states that Madara's ocular power lived on along with him. If Madara lost power, but retained his Dojutsu abilities, it means that one of Madara's current ocular jutsu are most likely the Dojutsu that the EMS awakens. Possibly the dimension warping and intangibility.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Even if that is true (I'm skeptical, as Kishi likes to throw us for a loop), an Uchiha with EMS has already been proven to be lesser than a Senju.

deidara330
06-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Even if that is true (I'm skeptical, as Kishi likes to throw us for a loop), an Uchiha with EMS has already been proven to be lesser than a Senju.That's doesn't mean Senju > Uchiha. The Senju who beat Madara was Hashirama Senju, the most powerful Senju of all time, and the battle between them was fierce nontheless. Madara with the EMS likely could've defeated anyone else. And for that matter, we don't know whether Madara really planned to kill Hashirama since he fought him for his DNA and we don't know how Madara survived.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-21-2011, 08:04 PM
That's doesn't mean Senju > Uchiha. The Senju who beat Madara was Hashirama Senju, the most powerful Senju of all time, and the battle between them was fierce nontheless. Madara with the EMS likely could've defeated anyone else. And for that matter, we don't know whether Madara really planned to kill Hashirama since he fought him for his DNA and we don't know how Madara survived.

They also literally said that Madara was a shinobi with chakra unlike any other Uchiha. Point wasn't greatest Uchiha vs any Senju, it was top Uchiha vs top Senju (as Naruto vs Sasuke is going to be). We also don't know it Tobi was telling the truth about what happened at VotE; Madara may have actually died or any other sort of story. Not knowing the true story can go both ways.

The original point made was that EMS would provide power out of this world. It has already proven to be not enough to beat Senju Hashirama (who wasn't even the strongest of the Hokage, as Sarutobi Hiruzen has that title) both before and after gaining EMS, even when the EMS user wielded the 9T against that particular Senju. If EMS provided a ridiculous power-up, why could Madara never best Hashirama even after gaining that particular dojutsu? EMS using 9T was not enough to beat Senju in the past, and the next bout will be Uchiha with EMS vs Senju + 9T + unspecified Uchiha gift. One could say Sasuke will get some sort of additional power-up we haven't seen, but the same can be said for Naruto.

kalmeast
06-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally I thought that the EMS just prevents you from going blind, but after looking back over the pages. Itachi said the EMS awakens a new "DOUJUTSU!". "Facepalm"......What was Kishi thinking........This means Sauke could have powers out of this world........... The sharingan the most haxed doujutsu ever.

this has been mentioned already by itachi, that EMS does not always guarantee a new ocular power. That many Uchiha, killed off siblings just to obtain it. He called the uchiha a tainted clan for this purpose.

Meanwhile, it was only Madara who was known to have obtain an additional ocular power by obtaining EMS.

So will Sasuke as he has already indicated itachi's power flowing through him.

my assumption is that, a new ocular power comes with the EMS only on the bases that a bond existing between the siblings/ closest of kins.
Otherwise, it only permanents the MS.