View Full Version : Mako vs. Zetsu

zetsu2141
06-19-2011, 07:10 PM
Time of day:Morning
rules: Redo move if Gm
Mako would you care to go first?

Makoto Cifer
06-20-2011, 02:50 PM
It had been quiet in las noches, too quiet. The prolonged silence of the large castle made me uneasy. I had to escape the lonliness of the structure. The dry and desolate wind was better to deal with than the utter silence that seemed to stick with the castle, except for an occasional echo or footstep. Without making it too far from the vicinity of las noches, a strong spiritual pressure alerted my pesquisa. Despite the strenght it was equal to my own. Anger and relief slowly set in as the figure gradually made it's way toward me. I didn't what i was feeling. Was i glad because i had finally seen someone other than myself in so long. Or is it because i had finally found a worth while opponent. In any case, relief was the main aspect that filled my emotions. "Well, now. What a pleasant suprise." I said, letting my arms rest to my side. Before much time had passed, i rushed toward my opponent, becoming light on my feet. Arriving at a rather close distance to your body, i immediately halted as a light breeze brushed past you in my wake. While halting, i aimed a vertical slash for your shoulder, in an attempt to sever your left arm. Placing my right foot in front of my left foot, i slipped past your body, aiming a vertical slash for your waist, in an attempt to cleave you in two. Abruptly halting, i slowly eased my beautiful blade back into it's sheathe as the blade held a luminious aura about it; the red hilt, the golden guard; all were beautiful. With a quick backstep, i used my spiritual energy to launch myself into the air as i slowly eased my way toward the ground. Upon my decension, i landed atop a crystalline tree, perching myself there precariously for a few moment, before leaping off the tree backward. Just then, i sent forth a burst of spiritual energy from the palm of my hand, resulting in the tree's fragmentation, therefore sending many of tree fragments toward your vicinity like bullets. The fragments had a special homming ability, it wouldn't stop until it hit its target.

Makoto Cifer
06-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Zetsu.......?

zetsu2141
06-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Mako i will counter soon but it will be in a week or so(unless i find the time) when i am finally back to my main computer that's when i will counter all of my fights.

Makoto Cifer
06-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Mako i will counter soon but it will be in a week or so(unless i find the time) when i am finally back to my main computer that's when i will counter all of my fights.

Alright. Sorry, i didn't know.