PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Black Zetsu's true power?

BoxHead
06-18-2011, 11:52 PM
Chapter 526 cleary states that black zetsu is "the land" If taken seriously, this means he is quite possibly the most overpowered character. Zetsu has a shapeshifting army at his disposal as well as someone who is fused with the planet, or IS the planet.

JazzJunkie4
06-19-2011, 09:23 AM
If it were like that there would be no need for white zetsu, black zetsu would just be able to make an infinite number of clones, I disagree.

BoxHead
06-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Nonono White zetsu makes the clones for the army, but black zetsu can pretty much teleport anywhere asong as its on the earth. All Madara can do is teleport to places he knows, i think. Zetsu is the land so he knows everything on it.

JazzJunkie4
06-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Nonono White zetsu makes the clones for the army, but black zetsu can pretty much teleport anywhere asong as its on the earth. All Madara can do is teleport to places he knows, i think. Zetsu is the land so he knows everything on it.

:?:
I can't say I really understand what you mean.

1. If black zetsu can teleport anywhere, so what
2. Madara is still faster at teleporting so black zetsu isn't overpowered
3. If all black zetsu can do is teleport on land than he is underpowered because he can't manipulate the land or else, like I said, white zetsu would be unnecessary

Jakropha
06-19-2011, 01:14 PM
That would be cool if he could directly take control of plants, and possibly give them conciousness :[]
Would certainly put him in the top tier ;)

BoxHead
06-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Basically this thread is sort of a joke sort of not since I finally caught up in the manga and saw that he is the land. So basically I just thought: holy crap! Zetsu is the friggin planet, imagine what he can do!! Also, if white zetsu is the plant like version, he is pretty much a plant. Producing spores, reproducing mass clones of himself, and mimicing others for a super sneak attack(like a venus fly trap! coincidence? I think not!). If black zetsu is like land then what can he do?

JazzJunkie4
06-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Basically this thread is sort of a joke sort of not since I finally caught up in the manga and saw that he is the land. So basically I just thought: holy crap! Zetsu is the friggin planet, imagine what he can do!! Also, if white zetsu is the plant like version, he is pretty much a plant. Producing spores, reproducing mass clones of himself, and mimicing others for a super sneak attack(like a venus fly trap! coincidence? I think not!). If black zetsu is like land then what can he do?

well apparently he can record battles too so there is probably more to his abilities than we realize, I just don't think the land thing has a lot to do with his unknown abilities

BoxHead
06-20-2011, 07:52 PM
How does he record stuff anyways? Did he like shove a camera in his eye?

Jinchiruuki
06-21-2011, 11:25 AM
How he records is completely unknown. But it is more than likely an un-named dojutsu of sorts.

Noctis Arashi
06-21-2011, 11:28 AM
White Zetsu is a non-combat type.

This leads me to believe that Black Zetsu has a more combat related power or technique.