PDA

View Full Version : What will you do if you saw the nine tailed beast in front of your house?


NarutoUzumakiKintoru
07-09-2009, 11:27 AM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village

Vaan
07-09-2009, 11:29 AM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village

I'd fight and rather die in honour than begging for my life like a coward.

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
07-09-2009, 11:33 AM
I'd fight and rather die in honour than begging for my life like a coward.Okay:???:

Typlosion118
07-09-2009, 04:51 PM
I will fight, but i will call in the leaf village to help me when i'm in trouble.

Slimdoe
07-10-2009, 04:11 AM
I'd pet it.

Nine
07-10-2009, 04:12 AM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village
E)tell the someone to seal it in me

Yumi Kurosaki
07-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Touch it and probaby try to get it's chakra. XD

athoatho
07-10-2009, 06:00 AM
i would smile and say something to my self i dont think i would have time to do any thing else

waterlemon-chi
07-10-2009, 06:08 AM
I'd stop daydreaming and get the mail from the mailman. xDD

athoatho
07-10-2009, 07:12 AM
I'd stop daydreaming and get the mail from the mailman. xDD
very nice

Chidori Shuriken
07-10-2009, 07:16 AM
I'd call the fourth hokage to seal it within me... But he only seals it within his son which means I AM NARUTO!!!

Avenger
07-10-2009, 07:19 AM
I'd call the fourth hokage to seal it within me... But he only seals it within his son which means I AM NARUTO!!!
Wow..... I'd just run away.

La.Mr.De 4Th
07-10-2009, 07:23 AM
THAT WELL BE SOOO COOOL ,,,I Would Ask Him If He Could Let Me Ride On His Back:p:p

jounin
07-10-2009, 07:32 AM
ill run for my life, hes a demon

animelover
07-10-2009, 07:35 AM
I would run as fast as I can to (get a camera lol and take a pic.) Then RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! (and put the pic. on a website and say to everyone HA I GOT A PICTURE OF HIM!!! I TOLD YOU NARUTO WAS REAL!!!!!!!!!! :lol:)

edit: without flash and where he couldn't see me take it, then run away as sneekish as i can, I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! :shock:

Fimimaro
07-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Call the leaf, run, then fight after stalling him long enough for the leaf to get here;)

Raiden
07-10-2009, 10:49 AM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village
none, just throw Holy Water at it lol

Elite Seal
07-10-2009, 11:52 AM
eat it for breakfast

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
07-10-2009, 11:53 AM
eat it for breakfast
I would leave it for dinner LOL:D

Ryaque
07-10-2009, 12:00 PM
B and D. I'm a good fighter and I have the ten tailed tiger in me so I think I can take him, and I would also call everyone in the leaf and ask "Who the hell got Naruto so mad? *Sakura popps into my mind*"

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
07-10-2009, 12:02 PM
B and D. I'm a good fighter and I have the ten tailed tiger in me so I think I can take him, and I would also call everyone in the leaf and ask "Who the hell got Naruto so mad? *Sakura popps into my mind*"
The tiger is alredy taken:|i think it's the 2 tails:???:

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
07-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Yep it's 2 tails

Ryaque
07-10-2009, 12:03 PM
The tiger is alredy taken:|i think it's the 2 tails:???:
Oh well...the two tails is sealed anyway isn't it?

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
07-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Oh well...the two tails is sealed anyway isn't it?
The akatsuki took the two tails:|

hinatas fan boy
07-27-2009, 01:24 AM
hug it and call it flufey and take it for walks and feed it and water it and giv it a bath and take carr of it/ Zbata

yuu_tetsuya
07-27-2009, 03:15 PM
I'd fight and rather die in honour than begging for my life like a coward.
i so would be with this guy stand and fight dont run like a girl

yuu_tetsuya
07-27-2009, 03:16 PM
two tails is a cat

Jarod Chidogashi
07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Close the door and go back to sleep. If im seeing tailed-beasts I've had to much beer :p

deidara rules
07-27-2009, 03:40 PM
id tell it to get off my lawn!!!!!

Itachi-Sama
07-27-2009, 04:41 PM
I'd make it my pet and rule the world. xD

akatsukiman
07-27-2009, 05:27 PM
or (e) ask if he could be sealed in my body! yahhhhhh

hinatas fan boy
07-27-2009, 09:49 PM
I'd make it my pet and rule the world. xD

or (e) ask if he could be sealed in my body! yahhhhhh aww u guys are so mean to the por litall thing uesing it to ruul the worald and keping it trapedinsid u :cry:

Life AKA Death
07-27-2009, 09:55 PM
try to seal him with in me

Hidden Ninja45
07-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Hide under my bed because it is the only safe place.

FROSTGOBLIN
07-28-2009, 11:38 PM
I would fight till the end!

hinatas fan boy
07-29-2009, 01:10 AM
ah didnt any one lisen hes not meen just misunderstud gosh

LeafShinobi
07-29-2009, 01:47 AM
2 options -
Ill fight and tell my family to go ask help from Leaf Village.

Windking
07-29-2009, 01:51 AM
First, ill say HI!
Second, shouts WEAK!..
If he attacks..
I will draw My Madara Uchiha Action figure..
and tadaa..
he will surely stop!

visitor
07-29-2009, 01:52 AM
told him come tomorrow.today i have no time for u.

hinatas fan boy
07-29-2009, 01:59 AM
y r u guys and girals all meen to my pet ps want to be my frind

fox_of_life13
07-29-2009, 04:53 AM
oh man i LUV the nine tailed fox so i would try to make friends with him

Grayninja
07-29-2009, 05:02 AM
I would either:
1.Fight (It could hurt me)
2.say (If you strike me down I will become..no..no..let me finish..argh!
3.look at it and say Kitty!
4.look down and say I thought you was bigger?

itachifan100
07-29-2009, 05:02 AM
i pick c

goldendreamer
07-29-2009, 03:49 PM
I would fight him then I would called the Leaf. ;p

Itachi-Sama
07-29-2009, 03:57 PM
aww u guys are so mean to the por litall thing uesing it to ruul the worald and keping it trapedinsid u :cry:
I wouldn't be mean if I kept it as a pet, because I'd take care of the Kyuubi. That's a lot better than me fighting till it dies.

Nemico
07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Id tell it to wait a second go inside and get bat comeback outside and fight it and if im in trouble id call the leaf after that...

Makoto Cifer
07-29-2009, 05:06 PM
i would call gai sensei and lee and with fight them and we would be the tai jutsu three eh!:cool::D:cool:

hinatas fan boy
08-11-2009, 04:13 PM
thx for not hurting him

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
08-11-2009, 04:19 PM
I would call Madara and tell him to send it to Antarctica, I wonder what the nine tails would do then ?

Uchiha master
08-11-2009, 04:20 PM
call yamato to control it

SaiyoichiUchiha
08-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Out of those choices B but i could see myself saying hi and walking away

hinataisblue42
08-11-2009, 04:24 PM
I would pat his head and scratch his back and make then I would make him my pet forever and forever,even if tries to kill me! :D

rainbowrazor
08-11-2009, 04:29 PM
back away slowly

toss38
08-11-2009, 04:31 PM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village pet it :?:

mangagirl
08-21-2009, 12:15 PM
hmmm......what!!!!ill run away!!!!!!

SabukoNoGaara
08-21-2009, 12:23 PM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village

i don't know but i would say
Naruto!!!! oh thank goodness you saved me from this horrible place!!!

kzilla2000
08-21-2009, 12:25 PM
other id pay him to kill sasuke XD

SabukoNoGaara
08-21-2009, 12:25 PM
pet it :?:

oh than pet the angry Nine tail fox Naruto (^_^) even if Naruto killed me (he wouldn't) he'd be mad at himself

uchiha-master
08-21-2009, 07:40 PM
i wold seal it in me

Cupcake
08-21-2009, 07:42 PM
I would freak out.

hinatas fan boy
09-26-2009, 10:46 AM
im so sad i cant give rep till like 2 hours cuz i gave away to much in 24hours

water style?
10-19-2009, 05:37 PM
E)tell the someone to seal it in me
Same.

Ur Mom
10-19-2009, 05:45 PM
POKE POKE POKE! >_< awesome!, it's fleashy!

dragonjinchuriki dj
10-19-2009, 05:52 PM
i would invite him for........................1 million pounds of food then realize hes to big to fit in my house so ask him if i can seal him inside of me xD

Luna Mikazuki
10-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Konichiwa!

GenFlower12
10-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Look at him like he is just a dog,Pet it and tell it to do what I say or I'm calling Madarra;)If he does what I say then he won't get hurt and he'll hate me for the rest of my life

Rain_Fear
10-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Think I would run out of the backdoor.

Konoichi
10-20-2009, 06:17 PM
I'd end up just staring then screaming... The either fainting or running...

Nurys
10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *runs in circles screaming*.
Then after acting like an idiot, I'll cast Rasengan to it. GET THAT!!!

Ockinga
10-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Neither. i would seal inside myself and use its awesome chakra and power.

Sunagakure
10-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Wonder if something funny was slipped into my coffee! :0

akatsukirocks
10-20-2009, 07:57 PM
asked madara to help me

Zarkawi
10-21-2009, 02:56 PM
e. I'll die (probably)

Ur Mom
10-21-2009, 03:05 PM
just poke it, that's all :| poke:| poke :|poke, until it dies of being annoyed so much by me xd

MasterOfPain
10-21-2009, 03:12 PM
hug him then kill him. then see naruto was there. oops xD

painxkonan
10-21-2009, 04:47 PM
give it some dog food (yummy) XD

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
10-21-2009, 04:50 PM
I would...stare at it and be like COOL A PET!!! lol :D

sasu_girl
10-21-2009, 04:51 PM
sasu wuld ask it if i culd show it to ma frienz ^_^

sasuke+itachi
10-22-2009, 03:26 AM
i'd jump on it, ride it to the mist village and destroy everything (i dont know why the mist, i just want to kill it for some reason)

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
02-17-2010, 01:34 PM
for my opinion:
Me:HI IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN.....(blah,blah,blah)
My mom: we gotta go Kintoru
Me:Aww i was just starting to seal it in me
My mom":Watever
Me::(:cry:

SuperChoji
02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
i would go through these emotions in 2.5 secconds :D :) :| :( :cry:


then i would accept my death

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
02-17-2010, 01:47 PM
i would go through these emotions in 2.5 secconds :d :) :| :( :cry:


Then i would accept my death
lmao.

Ninja Pink
02-17-2010, 01:59 PM
My instinct.I'd run like hell.

Kon
02-17-2010, 01:59 PM
wow thatd be both cool and scary

EmoSakura
02-17-2010, 02:02 PM
I'd pet it XD "aww how cute!"

Maikeru D. Shinigami
02-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Ask mommy if I can keep him.

NarutoUzumakiKintoru
02-17-2010, 02:42 PM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46193 vote for naruhina

Cyl
02-17-2010, 03:44 PM
I would sit back and accept my death, a swipe of a tail that could flatten mountains and cause tsunami's? Yeah, kill me.

Shoukry
02-17-2010, 06:51 PM
I would run as fast as I can to (get a camera lol and take a pic.) Then RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! (and put the pic. on a website and say to everyone HA I GOT A PICTURE OF HIM!!! I TOLD YOU NARUTO WAS REAL!!!!!!!!!! :lol:)

edit: without flash and where he couldn't see me take it, then run away as sneekish as i can, I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! :shock:

lol! I would probley do the same!

SakuraGirl
02-19-2010, 09:32 AM
run for my life!!!!!

MysticGoten
02-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Call Konoha Village!
I'm not gonna DIE!

AgentShayd
02-19-2010, 11:12 AM
None of the above....I would offer him a beer...^^

HyperChick!
02-19-2010, 11:51 AM
i'd say s**t, fight it thn throw a poke ball at it n catch it :D

konoha ninja
02-19-2010, 01:02 PM
nice little furry thing. your nots so little anymore but awwwwwwww.. your purring!! wait.... your not a cat... ohhhh.... ur growling... welll. c ya som odur time big-little scary-cute but still furry thing!!!!

JC.
02-19-2010, 01:05 PM
I'd get some popcorn and Cola and then sit on my roof and pet the fox.

zenon883
02-19-2010, 01:10 PM
id take a needle suck the blood into the needle and inject it in to me and see if i could use the 9 tails powers

if that didnt work id take his chakra or go back in time so i could be his half demon son like inyunasha

Slack 40
02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
I would love him and hold him and name him fluffy

6jonathan1
02-19-2010, 01:15 PM
i would just ignore it,go to the docter,and say i'm seeing things again.... o.o

Vex
02-19-2010, 03:26 PM
I'd get off my meds.

inb4 do a barrel roll.

Sasume
02-21-2010, 03:32 PM
I would take a Picture of it, and then ask it if I could ride on it's back. :p

SageoftheSixPaths
02-21-2010, 03:33 PM
I would immediately commit myself to the nearest mental hospital.

byakuganmaster3695
02-21-2010, 04:01 PM
id probly call the whole leaf village seeing how that is the smartest thing to do and hope that there was a person like the 4th hokage 2 seal him

kekki genki
02-21-2010, 06:29 PM
id call upon the whole village so they could watch me own the ninetails lol

Jason Uchiha
02-21-2010, 06:48 PM
i woulld fight it i'm real strong and i have the sage dragon in side of me so i would have no problem with it.

ZeroUzumaki
02-21-2010, 07:16 PM
I'd get close to it, and try some jutsu on it, if that wouldn't work, I'd shot it. :3

KyuubiMaster
02-21-2010, 07:45 PM
I control Kyuubi
im its master
MMwuahahaha!!!!!!!:!:

KyuubiMaster
02-21-2010, 07:47 PM
i woulld fight it i'm real strong and i have the sage dragon in side of me so i would have no problem with it.
XD unfortunently for you i controll the power of kyuubi
mwuahhahaha!!!!
Feel my PO:)WER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aina
02-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Meh I'd make myself one last Sandwich

Aina
02-21-2010, 07:49 PM
XD unfortunently for you i controll the power of kyuubi
mwuahhahaha!!!!
Feel my PO:)WER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :geek:Epic.

Kiko-kun
02-21-2010, 07:50 PM
I would say " Hey whats up? HOw did you get out this time? Minato's seal broke I suppose? " Then let him in and discuss business.

KyuubiMaster
02-21-2010, 07:52 PM
A sandwich is all u got,well while you eat the sandwich the kyuubi eats you!!!!!!!!

Aina
02-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Lucky him

Kiko-kun
02-21-2010, 07:53 PM
A sandwich is all u got,well while you eat the sandwich the kyuubi eats you!!!!!!!!
.................................................. . I think........... Nevermind... WHAT?

Aina
02-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Haw nice

e710
02-21-2010, 09:03 PM
A sandwich is all u got,well while you eat the sandwich the kyuubi eats you!!!!!!!!


aw the irony

but i would ask it how it got out and say we could be buddys also i would say lets go kill (insert name here) then well go terrorize the hidden leaf

Yemen Satoshi
02-22-2010, 04:17 PM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village


D, bring in the backup, then drop kyuubi's ass.

Vincentino
02-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I'll use my "Hunt,kill,fry, and eat" jutsu. It's going to take a while to finish this bad boy.

Tiago-kun
02-22-2010, 04:25 PM
If I saw Ninetails in front of my house I'd get a pokeball and I'd catch it.

UltimateUchihaMS
02-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Simple ... capture it >)

kabutos_girl
02-26-2010, 09:40 PM
I would tell the fox to attack the house across the street.

kyasarin
03-01-2010, 04:56 PM
A)Run away
B)Fight

Sai's brother
03-01-2010, 04:59 PM
*Gets cat food*
Good Kitty! :3

Chi Hayashi
03-03-2010, 01:42 PM
A)Run away
B)Fight
C)Ask them to spare your life
or
D)Call the whole leaf village
I'd simply try to give it what it wants, but if it tries to hurt me I would defend myself and die honorably.

gotskill
03-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Running away would be pointless, and my house would probably be leveled to the ground before I could call the leaf village. No way the nine tails is going to spare me, and I have no ninja skills whatsoever so fighting would be pointless, but I guess the whole thing is pointless if I don't beleive I can do it.

I'm going with fighting, but what good's that gonna do me if I'm not the 4th Hokage or an Uchiha with Mangekyo Sharingan?

_Itachi_
03-07-2010, 10:26 PM
id drink some wine till i cant see it no more

_Itachi_
03-07-2010, 10:27 PM
and then when it eats me it would get drunk and die O.o

HidanImmortal
03-08-2010, 04:34 AM
I would watch a movie with it, get some chinese food, then some cake, hopefully we will be on good terms and it will just leave.

Inzu
03-09-2010, 08:21 AM
I would watch a movie with it, get some chinese food, then some cake, hopefully we will be on good terms and it will just leave.
Wow, you're a natural, h'm! Are you sure that a tailed-beast would wanna watch a movie?
It might eat some food, but definitely not a cake, lol XD

Ok, if it were me, i'd make my last wish, write a will in the speed of a light year, say good-bye to the whole city (since it's gonna be destroyed too, probably,) and get ready to die, h'm...

toad
03-09-2010, 08:23 AM
i would run becuase im not a ninja, if i was a ninja ide fight though, and i would call the leaf lol

Miss Kitty
03-09-2010, 08:38 AM
I would stay inside.... durr :p

Muffintop
03-09-2010, 08:43 AM
In the following order I would:
C. Ask him to spare my life. Then,
A. Run away. Followed by,
D. Call the whole leaf village. Then finally,
B. Fighting!

(Assuming I make it that far) xD